• 137 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by Vengeance (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deadpool wins easily...

#2 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

If Deadpool couldn't bodyslide and teleport, easily Bullseye. Since he can, easily Deadpool.

#3 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool does win easily, without body-sliding.

Say, how do I post picture links without them automatically showing up?


Post Edited:2007-03-03 11:21:33

#4 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

even iff deadpool couldn't use his body slide he could still win beacuse of his healing factor

#5 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool also has the skillz.

#6 Posted by G-Man (36715 posts) - - Show Bio

As dirty of a fighter Deadpool is, Bullseye is dirtier. Can Deadpool heal from getting his head chopped off?

Staff
#7 Posted by Vengeance (12 posts) - - Show Bio

He can heal a arm,but not a head

#8 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool can re-grow a head. While it has yet to be cut-off (probably because Marvel doesn't want two Deadpool's), it has been blown off a few times.


To quote Taskmaster "He's re-growing his memories too?!"


Post Edited:2007-03-03 13:10:43

#9 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you waaaay overestimate Deadpool and then call in stuff from his tounge-in-cheek series and use it as fact.

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Why isn't it fact? He did it. And getting his head blown off has been done too. Cable blew his brains out with telekinesis 2,3 or 4 times, so it's a fact that he can survive that. (I think it was 2, but does it really matter?)

Moderator
#11 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable rules.

#12 Posted by Fourpower-Clone (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Does not.

#13 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Does too.

#14 Posted by Fourpower-Clone (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Does not.

#15 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Does too.

#16 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhhhhh...How come you can't be someone else's clone?

#17 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Not cut off/separated, but destroyed and regrown. Blown "up" would have been a better word than blown "off".

Moderator
#18 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Why isn't it fact? He *did* it. And getting his head blown off has been done too."

Are you saying that Deadpool's head has been cut off before?

#19 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Fourpower says:

"I think you waaaay overestimate Deadpool."

I just don't think anyone under Spidey's (pre- The Other) level could beat Deadpool in a one-on-one fight... except Batman.

#20 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#21 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Moderator
#22 Posted by G-Man (36715 posts) - - Show Bio

That's nice.

Staff
#23 Posted by G-Man (36715 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

Staff
#24 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

no dought abot it even if bullseye chops off deadpools head dead pool would destroy him. bulls eye has no chance in hell against deadpool. there is only one way that bullseye would beat deadpool is if they were playing darts

#25 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#26 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#27 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#28 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#29 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop that! Post or no post. After all, the Bard did say...

"To post or not to post, that is the question."

#30 Posted by Baby Vegeta (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool would win easily

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Baby Vegeta said:
"Deadpool would win easily"
Too bad he already beat Deadpool..eh?
Deadpool wins though.
Moderator
#32 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Fourpower (R.I.P) said:

"Cable rules."


Only in Cable vs Deadpool.

In X-Force (along with the rest of the team), he was easily one of the worst comic book characters of all time.
#33 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
Only in C&D? Come on. His ongoing had some pretty good issues/arcs, and X-Force had it's good times, too. X-Cutioner's Song springs to mind. Also, he's been good in many X-Men issues/stories. Also, he and X-Force were never even close to the worst comic book characters of all time. Ever.
On topic, Deadpool FTW.
#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Fourpower (R.I.P) said:

"Cable rules."


Only in Cable vs Deadpool.

In X-Force (along with the rest of the team), he was easily one of the worst comic book characters of all time."
..........................
Moderator
#35 Posted by Fresh Prince (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

dp wins

#36 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#37 Posted by deadpool11907 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool would win easily for many reasons. one being that even if he sucked at fighting his healing factor would make him close to impossible to defeat.

#38 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye

#39 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
Deadpool
#40 Posted by k4tzm4n (48868 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL said:
"

Deadpool does win easily, without body-sliding.

Say, how do I post picture links without them automatically showing up?


Post Edited:2007-03-03 11:21:33

"

It was never an easy win for either party when the two square off.

A match like this needs a location and rules.
Staff
#41 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio

This was done in comic DeadPool stuck a hook in Bullseye ...that means BullsEye died

#42 Edited by k4tzm4n (48868 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostPool said:
"This was done in comic DeadPool stuck a hook in Bullseye ...that means BullsEye died "

I see you're one of members of the new Deadpool cult...I recommend reading all of their appearances together.  Because they've had at least 3 ecnounters.
Staff
#43 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"@GhostPool said:
"This was done in comic DeadPool stuck a hook in Bullseye ...that means BullsEye died "
I see you're one of members of the new Deadpool cult...I recommend reading all of their appearances together.  Because they've had at least 3 ecnounters. "

I know that DeadPool beat him twice
#44 Posted by k4tzm4n (48868 posts) - - Show Bio

And Bullseye has defeated him as well.  And if you want to get technical, Bullseye won first in their recent fight and was foolish to wait around for him to recover.

The point is this match needs a location and rules.

Staff
#45 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
the only reason that BE even remotely stand a chance is for pure comic relief and story telling... DP is superhuman across the board with bombs, uzi's, swords. DP's harness alone would kill BE if they were in close combat.
#46 Posted by k4tzm4n (48868 posts) - - Show Bio

....Superhuman with bombs,  uzi's, swords?.........WHAT?  You mean he's skilled?  And Bullseye could logically jam daggers into his head, but he doesnt.

Staff
#47 Posted by k4tzm4n (48868 posts) - - Show Bio

Point is, this fight has the potential to go either way...To say either wins easily shows a complete lack of knowledge on both characters.  A location plays a huge factor because:
A) It depends on what cover Bullseye has
B) It depends on what it allows Deadpool to use with his agility
C) It depends on if Bullseye will have additional weapons

Staff
#48 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
for reflex reaction DP beats BE every time, endurance, speed, agility and strength again DP beats him. most of the fights BE gets with against heroes are simply trying to stop him and they pull their punches, DP doesnt pull his punches in any sense of the word he aims to kill and maim the few battles he has bn in with BE, DP takes it as a game. saying BE can just stab DP in the head is easier said then done when someone is actively avoiding you with meta lvl reflex agility and to boot is shooting his uzi's and throwing grenades every which way turning the area in to a war zone and causing debri to fly every where. even if BE landed a dagger in DP's head it is no guarantee it would ko him or stop him from fighting , even though i know he was retarded in the comic when it happen with the  arrow.

the surface area would be completely different from a knife and DP could simply continue to function just fine and remove it. afterall DP has function with a hole tunnel through his head from a fire bolt from punishers gun, his future self also continued to function with logan's claws in his brain and logan himself has also function with a arrow stuck through his head. like i said without any distractions from the writers and narrators(CIS/PIS) DP would make short work of  BE unless we want to throw in distractions of his insanity into the mix.

#49 Posted by k4tzm4n (48868 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"for reflex reaction DP beats BE every time, endurance, speed, agility and strength again DP beats him. most of the fights BE gets with against heroes are simply trying to stop him and they pull their punches, DP doesnt pull his punches in any sense of the word he aims to kill and maim the few battles he has bn in with BE, DP takes it as a game. saying BE can just stab DP in the head is easier said then done when someone is actively avoiding you with meta lvl reflex agility and to boot is shooting his uzi's and throwing grenades every which way turning the area in to a war zone and causing debri to fly every where. even if BE landed a dagger in DP's head it is no guarantee it would ko him or stop him from fighting , even though i know he was retarded in the comic when it happen with the  arrow.

the surface area would be completely different from a knife and DP could simply continue to function just fine and remove it. afterall DP has function with a hole tunnel through his head from a fire bolt from punishers gun, his future self also continued to function with logan's claws in his brain and logan himself has also function with a arrow stuck through his head. like i said without any distractions from the writers and narrators(CIS/PIS) DP would make short work of  BE unless we want to throw in distractions of his insanity into the mix.
"

If that's the case, why does Bullseye win in their shootouts?  Bullseye has the reaction timing and accuracy to tag Daredevil, a character that has an enhanced radar.  Also, Bullseye has tagged Deadpool plenty of times.  To top it off, when they do go hand in hand, it's usually fairly even.  Bullseye has what it takes to keep up with Daredevil and Elektra, characters who have better techique than Deadpool.  Also, Bullseye doesnt just headshot him because Bullseye views that as being too easy...He looks at his fights as "fun".    The claws through the head and talking was total bs.  I find it highly unlikely that would actually happen if these characters were real.
Staff
#50 Posted by k4tzm4n (48868 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep in mind, just because I'm defending Bullseye doesn't mean he gets my vote here.  I simply can't until a location is given.

Staff