Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sovereigndivinity
Vs
Vs
No Caption Provided

RULES: no immortality BS for Deadpool and standard gear. No prep. WHO WINS!!!!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

k4tz bait.

I say Wade from what I've seen. More skilled and agile of a fighter. Should be able to soak Bloodshot's bullets and keep on ticking and since BS only used that sonic scream once, I can't call it as a standard tactic. Wade should be able to carve him up for the majority.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jashro44

Deadpool can probably close the gap and decapitate bloodshot. I have only read an issue of bloodshot but does he have any accuracy feats to tag deadpool?

Avatar image for sovereigndivinity
sovereigndivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sovereigndivinity

It's not gonna be that easy...

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

As of right now Deadpool has Bloodshot beat when it comes to feats. The next issue has Bloodshot taking on team Chainsaw, so maybe we'll get some solid displays outta that.

But currently, Deadpool's agility and skill should overcome.

Avatar image for sovereigndivinity
sovereigndivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sovereigndivinity

@k4tzm4n: lets hold are judgment till then.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThexX
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

I want to say Bloodshot I really, really do but it could go either way.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How many call outs does @k4tzm4n needs before he responds!!!!!!

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Since we have more feats from Bloodshot is your opinion still Deadpool.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

The answer is Bloodshot. Anyone who disagrees is just kidding themselves. Not only is he extremely durable, with pretty much identical physical abilities, but Bloodshot can hack any machine instantly with the nanites infused in his body. That includes any in the area that he can use at his disposal. Even if he couldnt do this, then Bloodshot could just infect Deadpool's system with nanites, commandeer his motor functions and kill him or knock him out that way.

Someone once broke his forearm. Bloodshot then killed him by stabbing him in the neck with the protruding bone. Then he healed to normal and went about his business. So not only does he win here, but he does so in the most badass way possible.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

I dunno, with his teleportation tech, I'd say Deadpool takes this. That would make him more mobile than Bloodshot, he's already a quicker combatant to begin with. Allow him to close the gap before Bloodshot can get too many rounds fired off and Deadpool can best him with his blades.

Two points, iirc: Bloodshot's healing factor accelerates depending on how much protein he's ingested. Also, the nanite assault was part of Bloodshot's reaction to Toyo Harada, his primary target. I could see him doing it if he was programmed to, but the OP doesn't specify. Other than that, Blood's actually done the sonic scream twice in the new series.

Deadpool still takes it via speed & close combat advantages. If Blood can get a hand on Wade, it's over; but I'm not so sure he'll be able to as he's being carved up by Wade's swords.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

#13  Edited By Extremis

@mightyrearranger: its true that Bloodshot's healing is affected by the amount of protein he has, but it doesn't necessarily mean he heals any less quick. Only that his body could metabolize parts of it to make up for it. The nanites have to work harder, as has been shown, but it doesnt mean he cant divert abilities elsewhere. Also, I think we could assume Bloodshot is battle ready with plenty of nourishment as its only been shown to be a problem when he's been battered endlessly for hours or days. Here we'd assume they're fresh for a fight as the OP hasn't said they've been starved of nourishment or coming out of a battle in anyway.

Also, Deadpool is quick, but he's also foolish. That and Bloodshot's nanites give ole Bloodshot the edge here. The nanites could, as I've said, hack anything mechanical in the area. This could cause quite the problem for Wade as he has not just Bloodshot himself to worry about, but anything he could influence with his nanites. Also, the abilities of the nanites are quite nearly endless as we have yet to see how much *more* they can do.

Also the Harada Protocol example only shows that Bloodshot now knows that he can use expelled nanites to his advantage. If Bloodshot bleeds into any orifice of Deadpool its lights out. You've mentioned the sonic scream but forgotten the synaptic disruption burst used to not only hinder an omega level psionic like Harada at close range, but also to disable/kill non psionics as shown in Bloodshot 12. So this goes along with the idea that Bloodshot has learned to use things from Harada Protocol in his normal mindset. There's no reason to suspect the SDB wouldn't at least paralyze Deadpool for Bloodshot to deliver the winning blow.

You say Deadpool has close combat advantage then contradict yourself by saying if Bloodshot gets his hands on him it's over. That's close range combat. And it seems we agree on Bloodshot taking that advantage. Not just for physicality's sake but for the SDB and sonic scream. There's more to play in a fight than just speed. As can be seen with these advantages of Bloodshot's. And it's not like Bloodshot is lacking in the speed department to begin with.

Like I said, the technological advantages are too much in the end for Wade. Bloodshot's nanites just present too much of an overwhelming challenge. It's a damn good fight but Deadpool will eventually get close and then it's over.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

murderpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extremis: sorry but I'm gonna go ahead and toss that synaptic deal out the window.

Deadpool has repeatedly demonstrated an immunity to most types of mental attacks. Taking his tp resistance feats into account that means that synaptic burst is a nonentity in this fight

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Wade Wilstomps. Bloodshot really isn't that impressive

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr Wilson featuring Slim Shadey

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

DJudgment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DJudgment

Deadpool takes this i think, however it's closer than people might think though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This is a lot closer than people think.

Bloodshot deserves more respect on The Vine!

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Could be a good fight, both have their high and low showings

BloodshotT2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BloodshotT2

Bloodshot is better than deadpool in all. He destroys him .

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 reaperace  Moderator

Deadpool and its not even close.