Deadpool vs Blade vs Batman

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

THEY ARE ALL WIELDING LIGHT SABERS AND ARE SUPREMELY PISSED OFF

They all get 10 minutes to fiddle with their light sabers and see what they're about so they get a feel for it.

Battle takes place in a tennis court surrounded by an electric (no metal) fence. Pure electric barrier.

Who. Takes. It.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Morals on or off?

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool.guy cant die

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Deadpool is the best swordsman here. He wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Batman is a master with a sword as well. He just prefers not to use one. Not saying he is better but don't count him out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Batman is a master with a sword as well. He just prefers not to use one. Not saying he is better but don't count him out.

I know that. He just doesn't use it that much so we don't have many feats to gauge off of.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By reaverlation

Deadpool>=Batman>Blade

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wade.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

why is blade last? he should beat bats imo

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool's regeneration power doesn't matter here this is a lightsaber one cut from it and he is koed. And the best swordsman in here is Blade he used swords longer than anyone here. Blade also has the highest pyshical stats by kinda far

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool's regeneration power doesn't matter here this is a lightsaber one cut from it and he is koed. And the best swordsman in here is Blade he used swords longer than anyone here. Blade also has the highest pyshical stats by kinda far

Blade hasn't had too many impressive feats purely swordsmanship-wise, and usually relies on his enhanced speed and strength. He isn't a slouch by any means, and is skilled in his own right. However, Deadpool just has better feats in the area of swordsmanship. Wade has been able to stalemate both Black Knight and Bloodwraith in AVENGERS #366. I don't see Blade replicating that.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman said:

Blade hasn't had too many impressive feats purely swordsmanship-wise, and usually relies on his enhanced speed and strength. He isn't a slouch by any means, and is skilled in his own right. However, Deadpool just has better feats in the area of swordsmanship. Wade has been able to stalemate both Black Knight and Bloodwraith in AVENGERS #366. I don't see Blade replicating that.

I am just assuming that because he used Swords a lot more often and for longer than Deadpool did, and he is smarter.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with Deadpool >= Batman >> Blade.

Jmarshmallow

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman said:

Blade doesn't appear with the main characters often so it's kinda hard to compare the two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman: That's just speculation. Wade has better feats and should win this. His healing factor also isn't useless here. He's tanked worse.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Deadpool has the best feats to back his swordplay. Batman is a master swordsman but rarely, rarely uses one. Based on feats I'd say Deadpool, Blade, Batman.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough call between Deadpool & Blade, but Batman definitely dies first.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Iragexcudder

Bump

And morals on

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bossmonster

Deadpool has the best feats to back his swordplay. Batman is a master swordsman but rarely, rarely uses one. Based on feats I'd say Deadpool, Blade, Batman.

This is the most legit response out of all. However, Blade should take this given that at the end of the day, while DP has the better regen, that is the only thing he has on Blade.
Blade has the speed and strength on his side. Also, his healing factor is pretty high as well. He explained that he healed as good as wolverine during the civil war when they fought.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

This is the most legit response out of all. However, Blade should take this given that at the end of the day, while DP has the better regen, that is the only thing he has on Blade.

Blade has the speed and strength on his side. Also, his healing factor is pretty high as well. He explained that he healed as good as wolverine during the civil war when they fought.

Wasn't Blade blitzed by Wolverine? I don't see Blade's speed and strength, even if they're superior to Wade's, being able to overcome Deadpool's superior skill and healing factor/durability.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Carter_esque
Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Actually it was the other way around. Blade Blitz Logan before he would respond and stabbed in right through the chest. Logan jaws him for this and ask if he has a healing factor. Blade shoots him like 10 times because he starts to make a joke.

Also, Blade didn't get Blitzed by Spit Fire.

You are entitled to you opinion, but I personally don't see how Blade loses to a guy that is at best half his speed and a 4th his strength.

Blade has blitzed vamps and killed them instantly with his sword and Marvel Vamps have super speed. (No like quick silver or flash mind you, but still much faster than Peak human which is where DP should be around.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: Deadpool is fast enough.

• Catches up with a speeding plane.
  • Dodges a sniper bullet and reappears at the would-be assassins' location in an instant.
  • Instantly appears from the top of the clock tower to Typhoid Mary's location after seeing she's about to kill a priest.
  • Kills a fiendish monster in seconds.

Wade isn't outclassed here, and his healing factor is leagues above Blade's. Heck, he got stabbed right through the chest and was relatively fine right after.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I'm not even remotely going to entertain DP's toonforce feats. Otherwise, why isn't he one shooting everyone? Why did he need to chase a plane if he has practically teleportation like speed. So, no.
The Plane thing is travel speed, cool but not really all the applicable in a fight.

Here is a combat speed and Swordwork feat all in one. Six strikes on a vamp and done in an instant.

More combat speed dodging multiple angles of gunfire

No Caption Provided

I didn't say DP was outclassed and I already said he's got the better healing factor, but he's not faster than Blade nor is the out right the better swordsmen. He is more popular and in more comics with Main character than Blade and thus have more over all feats. However, Blade is pretty consistent in his skill level.

k4Anarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By k4Anarky

Blade and 'Pool recently fought in the Deadpool Gauntlet. Realistically, even if DP is better at swordmanship, Blade will use his superior speed and strength to overpower Deadpool.