I give it to DP

Porter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Porter

I would go with Deadpool because of his wacko martial arts style of becoming unpredictable.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

Don't know much about the comic version of Blade. Is he the same as in the movies?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

Could Deadpool keep up with his vampire speed? Its so much above a noraml human. I know Blade would be stronger and more agile. I can't see what deadpool would have to compete at his level. I know he can't die but he can be sacked around.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Could Deadpool keep up with his vampire speed? Its so much above a noraml human. I know Blade would be stronger and more agile. I can't see what deadpool would have to compete at his level. I know he can't die but he can be sacked around. "
Deadpool is actually stronger than Blade but even with his Vampire powers..Blade isn't even top 20 in the Marvel Universe as far as hand to hand combat goes.I mean Blade has been shown to keep up with Spider-man but Deadpool is very hard to beat.His durability is his defense and his wild mind is his offense.The Taskmaster can't figure him out and he has photographic reflexes."

Got it. I remember the Taskmaster thing. I saw a Deadpool go up against Spiderman in a comic and it seemed as though Spidey was just toying with him. I normally don't based my opinions off of what is written in comics but off of what I know about the charcater abilities. If Blade can keep up with Spidey I would think he woud give a better fight.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Could Deadpool keep up with his vampire speed? Its so much above a noraml human. I know Blade would be stronger and more agile. I can't see what deadpool would have to compete at his level. I know he can't die but he can be sacked around. "
Deadpool is actually stronger than Blade but even with his Vampire powers..Blade isn't even top 20 in the Marvel Universe as far as hand to hand combat goes.I mean Blade has been shown to keep up with Spider-man but Deadpool is very hard to beat.His durability is his defense and his wild mind is his offense.The Taskmaster can't figure him out and he has photographic reflexes."
Got it. I remember the Taskmaster thing. I saw a Deadpool go up against Spiderman in a comic and it seemed as though Spidey was just toying with him. I normally don't based my opinions off of what is written in comics but off of what I know about the charcater abilities. If Blade can keep up with Spidey I would think he woud give a better fight. "
Blade has his whole vampire speed thing but just because he can keep up with Spidey doesn't mean he's smart or strong enough to beat him.Deadpool's healing factor somehow enhances all his physical abilities and he has bested the greatest fighters in marvel even Daredevil and Captain America."

Wow. I have to admit. I don't know much about either character. I read about Deadpool back when he was in the X Force comic when Leifield created him but haven't really sinced. Always heard he was a Deathstroke rip-off.

the killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the killah

unless deadpool was a vampire, deadpool wins this one

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hadrelius

the killah says:

"unless deadpool was a vampire, deadpool wins this one"

Huh?

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By methias

Alpha says:

"the killah says:
"unless deadpool was a vampire, deadpool wins this one"
Huh?"

As in, "Blade fights vampires"

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By methias

Colt Python says:

"Deadpool wins."

I forgot to say that too. Blade is one of my favorite characters, but Deadpool would rip him to shreds.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Phorqe

These two are pretty evenly matched, swords and guns and gadgets, but I'd give it to Deadpool. He's too unpredictable, and Blade is used to exploiting the weaknesses of vampire. DP is always shooting in the air while kicking or swinging his sword and will even frag himself to get a victory.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Deadpool for the win over Wesley Snipes
Post Edited:2008-01-08 18:14:42

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13  Edited By Erik

Deadpool.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Blade.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik

I think that Deadpool is highly overrated, but I have to give this one to him. He has that healing ability that is one of the best on Earth, his fighting ability is not to be taken lightly, and he has the ability to get under serious hard a$$ people's skin really easily. Blade is equipped to take out vampires and I just do not see how he can beat Deadpool. I am also under the impression that Deadpool still has that super strength from when his healing factor was changed.

Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tracks

blade beat vampiric spiderman...both faster and stronger than deadpool, and he was fighting even with spitfire (vdaywalker with superspeed) until they stopped to talk

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Erik

Bump.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
erik said:
"I think that Deadpool is highly overrated, but I have to give this one to him. He has that healing ability that is one of the best on Earth, his fighting ability is not to be taken lightly, and he has the ability to get under serious hard a$$ people's skin really easily. Blade is equipped to take out vampires and I just do not see how he can beat Deadpool. I am also under the impression that Deadpool still has that super strength from when his healing factor was changed."
1.Yes.Deadpool is by far overrated
2.Healing ability doesn't mean much.Mr.Immortal can't die or be hurt either...but just about anyone can beat him.
3.Blade is a better fighter than Deadpool
4.Blade has hung with Spider-Man
5.Blade is faster,stronger,and more intelligent than Deadpool
6.Deadpool's maximum lifting weight is 800 pounds.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik

Well I do not really follow either character so I will have to concede to you Vance. Deadpool only got up to 800 lbs though?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
erik said:
"Well I do not really follow either character so I will have to concede to you Vance. Deadpool only got up to 800 lbs though?"
Yea..Same as Wolverine.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Erik

I thought that when his healing factor was changed so he got stronger the more he healed, he had gotten up to super strength. After it was changed back he still had the super strength. Is that not so?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
erik said:
"I thought that when his healing factor was changed so he got stronger the more he healed, he had gotten up to super strength. After it was changed back he still had the super strength. Is that not so?"
The handbook has him below superhuman.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Erik

Hmmm.... Well then one of those Deadpool fanboys were wrong.

Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Tracks

handbooks cant always be trusted though....captain america and wolverine have pulled off some feats of super strength before..I dunno about deadpool though

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tracks said:
"handbooks cant always be trusted though....captain america and wolverine have pulled off some feats of super strength before..I dunno about deadpool though"
Captain America lifts more than Wolverine..Wolverine might have held up something...MAYBE more than 800 pounds but other than that..no..he does not have superhuman strength.
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BlackPanther
erik said:
" Blade is equipped to take out vampires and I just do not see how he can beat Deadpool. I am also under the impression that Deadpool still has that super strength from when his healing factor was changed."
??? Are you seriously trying to tell me that Blades weapons will have no results on DP? get real. A silver bullet to the head will still cause damage regardless. Blade is much faster than DP and has taken down opponents who were not vampires themselves. Even though his equipment is specialized Blade still has alot of experience fighting not vampiric opponents. He also hunts demons which usually don't have the same characteristics as vampires, but Blade still hands out an ass kickin. Blade is one of the most underrated characters in the marvel U.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Tracks

wolverine has lifted a tree thrown a dumpster and held an elevator full of people

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Erik
BlackPanther said:
"erik said:
" Blade is equipped to take out vampires and I just do not see how he can beat Deadpool. I am also under the impression that Deadpool still has that super strength from when his healing factor was changed."
??? Are you seriously trying to tell me that Blades weapons will have no results on DP? get real. A silver bullet to the head will still cause damage regardless. Blade is much faster than DP and has taken down opponents who were not vampires themselves. Even though his equipment is specialized Blade still has alot of experience fighting not vampiric opponents. He also hunts demons which usually don't have the same characteristics as vampires, but Blade still hands out an ass kickin. Blade is one of the most underrated characters in the marvel U."
Do not put words in my mouth. I did not say that they would have no effect. Deadpool has been shot in the head and still kept fighting so many times it is not even worth talking about. Blade can win if he cuts off Deadpool's head and that is just about it. Blade is one of the most underrated characters in the Marvel universe because his character sucks. He is Punisher with a sword.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tracks said:
"wolverine has lifted a tree thrown a dumpster and held an elevator full of people"
So....
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Tracks
all of those require super strength

and to erik, blade has a much more in-depth character...calling him punisher with a sword would be the same as calling deadpool, slade without sanity, or wolverine batman with claws
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By castleking

super strength feats if u ask me go wolvie and deadpool

Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Tracks

when has deadpool done something like this?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Erik

Lol. That was actually a pretty lame example of his strength. 

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mr. Wilson

lol

Deadpool ftw.

Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Tracks
erik said:
"Lol. That was actually a pretty lame example of his strength. "erik said:
um not onl did he throw the vampire a couple of meters into the air wit han arm that was ripped open, he snapped a stone statue with little effort

what strength feats does deadpool have?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Erik
Tracks said:
"all of those require super strength

and to erik, blade has a much more in-depth character...calling him punisher with a sword would be the same as calling deadpool, slade without sanity, or wolverine batman with claws
"
Not really.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Tracks
erik said:
"Tracks said:

"
Not really."
yes really seeing as blade actually has a nice backround and has developed as a unique character
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erik
Tracks said:
"erik said:
"Lol. That was actually a pretty lame example of his strength. "erik said:
um not onl did he throw the vampire a couple of meters into the air wit han arm that was ripped open, he snapped a stone statue with little effort

what strength feats does deadpool have?"
Do not be an idiot. His arm was not ripped open, it was bitten. There was hardly any blood. He snapped off a thin part of a stone statue. In comics, that is not even beyond human strength. I said it was a lame example of his strength, not a lame example of his strength in comparison to Deadpool.
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mr. Wilson

lol

This is not a good example.  Deadpool wins.  He has super strength as well anyways.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Erik
Tracks said:
"erik said:
"Tracks said:

"
Not really."
yes really seeing as blade actually has a nice backround and has developed as a unique character"
No he has not. He has been the exact same character that he started out as. He is static. His background is nothing impressive either.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Tracks

for one thing a wound as deep as that obviously hinders the muscles performance and to mr. wilson what proof do yo uhave?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By Sparda
I've been looking around, and I haven't seen Deadpool as listed having super strength. Does anybody have any good examples of strength feats, or a reliable source?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Erik
Tracks said:
"for one thing a wound as deep as that obviously hinders the muscles performance and to mr. wilson what proof do yo uhave?"
Adrenaline counters muscle damage of that magnitude easily enough.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Erik
Sparda said:
"I've been looking around, and I haven't seen Deadpool as listed having super strength. Does anybody have any good examples of strength feats, or a reliable source?"
That is what I have been asking too. I figured Mr. Wilson would have something.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Tracks

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladesavingspidey.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladesavingspidey2.jpg

big enough strength feat, spiderman is struggling to get a vampire off of him (its holding like a baby) blade throws a knife so hard it rips the vampire off spiderman

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#46  Edited By castleking

what about lifting peter parker out car and throwing off bridge one handed. or killing the middle eastern dude with two fingers by snapping his neck super strength on cables island or jumping up balconey to get to middle eastern dude.

Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Tracks

none of that is real super strength, at least nothing blade hasnt done better

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Erik
Tracks said:
"http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladesavingspidey.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladesavingspidey2.jpg

big enough strength feat, spiderman is struggling to get a vampire off of him (its holding like a baby) blade throws a knife so hard it rips the vampire off spiderman"
Post them. I am too lazy to look them up.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Tracks

the images are too big

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers