• 148 results
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jmarshmallow said:

IMO, Blade should win with morals-on. As the Deadpool: The Gauntlet #4 proved, Blade can get one over on Wade while he's just messing around. But a serious Deadpool would own Blade if you ask me.

I would post the fight, but I still for the life of me can't figure out how to post pictures neatly like people do on here. I guess one of these days I'll figure it out though!

Jmarshmallow

Are you trying to stack images side by side?

Exactly! I always have to put this huge picture in my post whenever I want to upload a scan! xD

Jmarshmallow

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By Wolverine008

@jmarshmallow: Just hold down "shift" while you click the scans you want to post that are side by side in your files.

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zjun_ said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@zjun_ said:

@dc_marvel_1000 said:

blade, him being half vamp gives him the edge here, even if deadpool is a peak human he is still just human.

Deadpool's healing factor gives him enhanced stats.

I know, but Blade's physical stats are still higher.

Mr. Z~kun

If you knew why'd you agree with the guy saying he was a peak human? Just curious. Blade's physical stats are higher but I doubt it's going to make a difference when She-Hulk couldn't knock him out.

Yeah, I'll give it you there, I'd say DP's more than just peak (probably enhanced) but not by much. But Blade's max. is 1 ton and he knows how to use his strength, and knows how to give a beating. I have a feeling DP's morals will get in the way and once his morals does do a turn-around, he will be sliced into little bitty pieces. (Blade's durability isn't bad either.)

Mr. Z~kun

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zjun_: It's already been proven on multiple occasions that blade it's above 5 tons. He likely maxed around 15.

He's on panel lifting 7 plus with the Reaper monster.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mxb:

1) Even if it dead, it's not like DP would die. Just pointing out that most damage dealt was by Blade

2)I disagree with this. Blade tanked that. He was completely unharmed in the next showing. So, you and just have different perspectives here.

3)I don't disagree, however most attacks landed would have to go to blade. Most effective attacks too.

I agree with you that it was well fought. However, I do believe that Blade profound better in the two exchanges that they had.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Many thanks! Been trying to figure that out for ages!

Jmarshmallow

Deadpooling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rockdalf said:
Agreed that Blade probably does outclass deadpool in most physical aspects (except for an amazing Stamina via HF), I'd still say that Deadpool wins. Hell, he's even beaten Taskmaster, who is renowned for his combat technique, all the while handcuffed and legs bound (If I remember correctly).Blade is good in combat and crazy killer against undead, but good won't win him this fight. He'll underestimate Deadpool, who will probably jump onto his sword, and Deadpool will do something crazy like shoot him in the face, detatch a bomb he had attatched to his vest or liplock the vampire hunter and TKO him when he's taken back.Only way blade WILL win this is if he decapitates Wilson or makes him a living torso thus rendering him unable to fight. Either way I don't see Blade being THAT much greater than DP in hand to hand and Deadpools weaponry arsenal is for assassinating all kinds of unique targets, not just the undead.Wilson wins this almost every fight."
First of all..beating Taskmaster doesn't make put you above Blade in fighting skill.If you have read comics with Taskmaster and actually checked out his showings you would know that Deadpool isn't as good of a fighter as Taskmaster is.When Taskmaster fought Deadpool,he claimed he couldn't read his movements.I'm positive that was the reason form him losing.The thing with the handcuffs and his legs being bound is bad writing to the fullest.If you think that someone who is labeled by Marvel as one of their top tier fighters,has beaten other top tier fighters (people above the level of Deadpool),and is a master of virtually all styles.He has mastered the styles of pretty much every good fighter in Marvel.Shooting Blade won't do anything and with his super speed I doubt he even has to worry about it.I have seen people much slower than Blade dodge shots from Deadpool.Blade could easily behead or knock Deadpool out,he's stronger and faster and even if he's not a better fighter he's at least on Deadpool's level.

Erm you do realize Taskmaster has taken down Normans Thunderbolts basically on his own while Deadpool shot himself trying to kill Ant Man, stood his own against Agent Venom (In his enraged ''form''), Took on both Captain America and Iron Man, did pretty damn well against Thor, and there are many other fights he's been involved in against people vastly superior to himself and he hasn't done too bad against them.

Taskmaster is far from a pushover and is overlooked by a lot of Marvel fans.

For me this is a Deadpool landslide, Blade is good and all but he faces off with Vampires the majority of the time, many of which have little to no combat training, excluding certain individuals. Deadpool himself has taken down a cult of vampires with significant ease.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: I was gonna post the scans here but I didn't want to ruin it for anyone

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I agree with you. I think Deadpool should win fairly easily, especially because he was clowning around the whole entire time.

Either way, in THE GAUNTLET #4 the swords are dealt and there is an obvious victor.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BTW, Deadpool isn't outclassed by Blade. I'll post scans if necessary later today.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#110 vance_astro  Moderator

@deadpooling said:

Erm you do realize Taskmaster has taken down Normans Thunderbolts basically on his own while Deadpool shot himself trying to kill Ant Man, stood his own against Agent Venom (In his enraged ''form''), Took on both Captain America and Iron Man, did pretty damn well against Thor, and there are many other fights he's been involved in against people vastly superior to himself and he hasn't done too bad against them.

Taskmaster is far from a pushover and is overlooked by a lot of Marvel fans.

For me this is a Deadpool landslide, Blade is good and all but he faces off with Vampires the majority of the time, many of which have little to no combat training, excluding certain individuals. Deadpool himself has taken down a cult of vampires with significant ease.

1. Norman's Thunderbolts may be the worst team ever assembled in the Marvel Universe. It took everything they had to capture Jack Flag. If they looked pathetic against an F-List Captain America clone, i'd assume they'd be much less of a match for Taskmaster.

2.I don't really see what Deadpool shooting himself to try and kill Ant-Man proves or holding his own with Agent Venom. Blade may not be as strong as Flash but he's more skilled and superior to Deadpool physically.

3.Deadpool isn't capable of beating Cap, Iron Man or Thor by themselves so I'm not going to assume he's capable of beating Blade because he survived a fight with them.

4.I think you misunderstood my post. Clearly i'm saying Taskmaster is a better fighter than Deadpool. Marvel has used Taskmaster as a stepping stone to validate many superheroes as far as skills but on paper Deadpool shouldn't be skilled enough to hang with him. He's allowed to do that because writers don't write Taskmaster the way he was intended to be written.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@vance_astro said:

2.I don't really see what Deadpool shooting himself to try and kill Ant-Man proves or holding his own with Agent Venom. Blade may not be as strong as Flash but he's more skilled and superior to Deadpool physically.

Blade is not more skilled than Deadpool (but I agree with him being more skilled than Thompson if that's what you mean).

3.Deadpool isn't capable of beating Cap, Iron Man or Thor by themselves so I'm not going to assume he's capable of beating Blade because he survived a fight with them.

Deadpool is capable of beating Captain America. All Captain America's shield has is blunt damage in terms of damage output, and we all know blunt force isn't a very reliable tactic in knocking out Wade. He's tanked hits from She-Hulk, Rhino, Sasquatch, Colossus, a nerfed Hulk, The Wrecking Crew, and more without being knocked out. Now we can argue that Cap can throw his shield for piercing damage, and Steve does know that Wade has a healing factor so he would go for a lethal shot. However, Deadpool has proved on two separate occasions that he is able to catch/properly use Cap's shield. Once the shield is gone, Cap has lost his best defense and offense. I could actually see Deadpool annoying Iron Man a bit since Tony has a consistent record of holding back severely against street-levelers. Gambit held his own, Winter Soldier took him down (he promised to Steve he wouldn't hurt Bucky but he still had non-lethal options), and UDON Taskmaster temporarily trumped him. With Thor, it really depends. If Thor isn't taking any crap he'll easily one-shot Wade as seen in DEADPOOL ANNUAL 2013 #1. If he's stupid enough to go in a close-quarters encounter, he could have a little trouble like he did with Wolverine since Thor's combat-speed isn't very impressive.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool, if he acts serious about it.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Blade wins for reasons Vance said and what he said about taskmaster being better then deadpool is definitely true

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By leonkarlen123

Wade wins due to his healing, but blade is certainly a better fighter.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@vance_astro said:

Blade is not more skilled than Deadpool (but I agree with him being more skilled than Thompson if that's what you mean).

Deadpool is capable of beating Captain America. All Captain America's shield has is blunt damage in terms of damage output, and we all know blunt force isn't a very reliable tactic in knocking out Wade. He's tanked hits from She-Hulk, Rhino, Sasquatch, Colossus, a nerfed Hulk, The Wrecking Crew, and more without being knocked out. Now we can argue that Cap can throw his shield for piercing damage, and Steve does know that Wade has a healing factor so he would go for a lethal shot. However, Deadpool has proved on two separate occasions that he is able to catch/properly use Cap's shield. Once the shield is gone, Cap has lost his best defense and offense. I could actually see Deadpool annoying Iron Man a bit since Tony has a consistent record of holding back severely against street-levelers. Gambit held his own, Winter Soldier took him down (he promised to Steve he wouldn't hurt Bucky but he still had non-lethal options), and UDON Taskmaster temporarily trumped him. With Thor, it really depends. If Thor isn't taking any crap he'll easily one-shot Wade as seen in DEADPOOL ANNUAL 2013 #1. If he's stupid enough to go in a close-quarters encounter, he could have a little trouble like he did with Wolverine since Thor's combat-speed isn't very impressive.

Before I respond to this, I want you to know that I don't think Blade can actually beat Deadpool. The reason I was even arguing against Deadpool is because at the time this thread was made, we had tons of Deadpool fans here, many of which who didn't actually read his comics and were completely incapable of making a valid argument for him. I used to challenge myself and others in battle forums by taking sides I know couldn't win and MAKING the other side explain why i'm wrong.

With that said, I know Blade isn't more skilled than Deadpool, that however wasn't even the point of the part of my post you were responding to. My point was that hanging with Flash has no bearing on how effective Deadpool would be against Blade. Secondly, I would disagree that Wade can beat Captain America but that's another argument for another thread. Even if he CAN beat Captain America it wouldn't be easy, thus adding Thor & Iron Man to that equation is overkill in the Avengers favor against Deadpool. I'm not sure what instance we are even talking about but i'm sure whatever happened isn't even mentionable here.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 vance_astro  Moderator

@darktiger said:

Blade wins for reasons Vance said and what he said about taskmaster being better then deadpool is definitely true

Read my latest post, LOL :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123 said:

Wade wins due to his healing, but blade is certainly a better fighter.

What's with you and downplaying on Wade? Deadpool is by all means the superior fighter, both in swordmanship and unarmed combat.

Before I respond to this, I want you to know that I don't think Blade can actually beat Deadpool. The reason I was even arguing against Deadpool is because at the time this thread was made, we had tons of Deadpool fans here, many of which who didn't actually read his comics and were completely incapable of making a valid argument for him. I used to challenge myself and others in battle forums by taking sides I know couldn't win and MAKING the other side explain why i'm wrong.

Haha I perfectly understand. I hate it when people walk in a thread and say "X wins" when they obviously don't know what they're talking about.

With that said, I know Blade isn't more skilled than Deadpool, that however wasn't even the point of the part of my post you were responding to. My point was that hanging with Flash has no bearing on how effective Deadpool would be against Blade. Secondly, I would disagree that Wade can beat Captain America but that's another argument for another thread. Even if he CAN beat Captain America it wouldn't be easy, thus adding Thor & Iron Man to that equation is overkill in the Avengers favor against Deadpool. I'm not sure what instance we are even talking about but i'm sure whatever happened isn't even mentionable here.

I agree you with you, but when has Deadpool held his own against Venom? Was this in the recent THUNDERBOLTS title? I haven't picked that up. We have seen Wade hold his own against Carnage in the DEADPOOL VS. CARNAGE preview, but it's too little to go on considering Carnage makes Spider-Man look like a fool. Blade is a completely different combatant and so I concur. And while I disagree that Deadpool can't beat Captain America, I do agree that it would take a lot of effort in order to defeat the Sentinel of Liberty. I'm also not sure of what they're talking about, but Wade has given trouble to the Avengers, but with an entirely different roster in DEADPOOL vol.1 #44.

He also wrecked havoc against Cap, Goliath, Hercules, and Falcon. I can't remember where it's from though.

Of course it's absolutely absurd to think that Deadpool would actually win against all these guys at once, but it should be noted that he does fairly well against them without even having to go all serious.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 vance_astro  Moderator

I agree you with you, but when has Deadpool held his own against Venom?

I honestly don't know when it was Deadpool for Agent Venom, I think maybe the person I was responding to meant that TASKMASTER fought Agent Venom and I made a mistake and read it wrong. Taskmaster did fight Flash in Secret Avengers while enraged which I think makes him easier to fight.

Of course it's absolutely absurd to think that Deadpool would actually win against all these guys at once, but it should be noted that he does fairly well against them without even having to go all serious.

I think this is why it happened in the first place. Deadpool IS a joke character after all.

He also wrecked havoc against Cap, Goliath, Hercules, and Falcon. I can't remember where it's from though.

This is from Cable & Deadpool, during Civil War.

Deadpooling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Deadpooling
@vance_astro said:

I agree you with you, but when has Deadpool held his own against Venom?

I honestly don't know when it was Deadpool for Agent Venom, I think maybe the person I was responding to meant that TASKMASTER fought Agent Venom and I made a mistake and read it wrong. Taskmaster did fight Flash in Secret Avengers while enraged which I think makes him easier to fight.

Yes my first paragraph was just a segment about Taskmaster, not Deadpool so you may have read it slightly wrong. :) I assumed you were implying Taskmaster as a weak character in Marvels universe when he actually isn't.

As much as Deadpool isn't as skilled as Taskmaster, he still beat him (No matter how bad the writing was :P)

I agree why you are ''against'' due to the recent Deadpool bandwagon craze with certain fans though.

mxb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By mxb

@bossmonster: looked at it again, seems like they both tanked blows. Your right Blade had a few more hits. I was thinking it was 5/10 with the advantage going to whoever benefits from the location. Blade I think should have an advantage in close quarters, since it will reduce deadpools range advantage. It also will reduce his ability to use explosives (though I'm sure he's more than happy to blow him self up as well). so he should win in the train cars. Then I realized blade had prior knowledge of who he was attacking, had the element of surprise and deadpool was very supprised. All those advantages and he only landed a few extra blows... I think I'm swinging back to 5/10 advantage deadpool.

mxb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpooling: I hate bandwagon crazes... However the gauntlet and his on going are amazing right now, it deserves and I'm glad to see new readers. So long as they don't pretend to have been there from the start or drop in battles saying Wade can beat hulk.

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zjun_: It's already been proven on multiple occasions that blade it's above 5 tons. He likely maxed around 15.

He's on panel lifting 7 plus with the Reaper monster.

Dang, I need to start getting in the loop. That's like Spidey strength. I'm definitely giving this to Blade. That's a large strength margin.

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: And in case I gave some crappy reasoning, that's one of the big reasons. ^ DP's really got to be dead serious at the start of this battle if he wants to overtake Blade.

Mr. Z~kun

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have scans of there most recent fight?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 rogueshadow  Moderator

I'm going to say that the OP is too vague so who knows. If this were on the page, Deadpool would just get cut up, because that's who he is. If he's serious, this would be a close as hell fight that I'd actually give to DP.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zjun_: 5-ton strength is nothing.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By D3athstroke

Deadpool his just superior.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_: @mxb: Dude, I've looked though all the scans. Let me say this first. I have respect for DP. I'm not saying by any means that Blade will steam roll him, I'm just of the mind set that Blade can defeat him.

Considered that Blade was weaving though Bullets after they were fired. Close quarters or not, Range doesn't really factor to DP given that Blade is pretty darn fast. Also, if you like, I could post scans that Blade is an extremely good marksmen. A gun fight could just as much help Blade out.

I will admit that Blade did have the element of surprise. However, that does not factor into the fight. My reasoning for this is fair, Blade opened up talking to DP. He didn't sneak attack him. He attack after he tried to reason with DP and DP drew his weapon first.

I'm not sure of what you knowledge of Blade is, but if you need any scan of referees, I can supply them.

Most people say that DP was not serious in the fight, however this is not true. In context, DP was fighting to keep the girl from Blade while the majority of the time Blade was trying to reason with DP. So if anything, Blade was the one No serious. Which is why, though DP withstand Blows from Blade, instead of punching him, Blade could have decapitated him instead

No Caption Provided

Blade did not move to kill until much later in the fight.

If you don't consider DP's too force feats like Traveling sniper distances in a single panel, Stat wise is should look like this.

Speed: Blade heavily

Strength: Blade heavily

Healing:DP heavily.

Durability: Blade

Fighting Skills: Equal

Striking power:Blade heavily

Marksmenship :Should be equal

Swordsmenship;Should be equal.

Blade would have big advatages in many areas. And while they should fight evenly, Blade will always hit harder. DP will heal, but Blades speed should give them that ability to take DP's head or remove an arm or leg. Blade has a good healing factor too. Below woliverines but above well above the likes of Sabertooth or Spiderman. Able heal from Disembowelment, impalement and Bullet wounds with in panels. Tank on to the fact that Blade is more durable than DP and by that I mean he his harder to hurt, more resistant to damage and Blade would at more like 8/10 advantage.

DP's biggest advantage is that he is puesdo - immortal. But demons and Vampires are as well. Blade has killed thousands of those.

@zjun: First and fore most, I want to say, I'm not sure why Y.N.comicgeek posted a scan of DP getting smacked around like it was a feat for him. Everyone knows DP's healing factor is off the chart. That doesn't mean he can't get beaten up and handled.
Rhino is stronger than Blade by far, but Blade faster and a way better fighter. His more durable than Rhino and has a healing factor. Him sure that if you put a sword though Rhino's heart he'd die. Blade would not.
Like I said above, if you need scans on Blades skill and abilities, just let me know what you might want to see. I have most of Blades feats.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Bossmonster

Blade is not more skilled than Deadpool

Huh? What skills does DP have over Blade. DP is hella popular and gets to hang with many of the A-list hero's. But minus anything toonforce like that DP is known for, I don't know of anything he's done that puts him above Blade minus having a better healing factor. Blade is still faster, stronger and more durable than he is. And he's equally as good of a fighter if not better with both fire arms and Blades(see what I did there.)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#129  Edited By ComicStooge

Blade.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade should win here

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Deadpool

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade curbs.

whysoserious1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By whysoserious1

Deadpool

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Deadpool. HE BEAT TASKMASTER WHILE HANDCUFFED IN A CHAIR!!!!!!!!

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By leonkarlen123

Deadpool would take everything Blade uses against him then he pierce him in the heart

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

They fought twice and Blade's dominated him twice

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wade

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winston

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They already fought. And while both were not fully serious, Blade still had the upper hand both fights.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d3e40c6be63
deactivated-57d3e40c6be63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade over Wade, he's faster, stronger and his healing factor can deal with whatever Deadpool will do to him.

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool his just superior.

Blade his just superior

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers