• 0 results
#1 Edited by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

I know the general battle of DP vs Bats has been before, but NOT this specific fight!

Story

Deadpool picks up mjolnir and is worthy! As such, he gains ALL of Thor's powers!(with the exceptions of the Odin Force and Rune Magic) Deadpool, in one month, has mastered ALL of Thor's powers(meaning Deadpool has the powers of thor without mjolnir and has mastered mjolnir's abilities as well). Deadpool also heals from any injury short of decapitation/disintegration instantly, he has learned how to use mjolnir to absorb the energy of anything, he even effortlessly contains several different galaxy destroying bombs, showing ANY form of energy in ANY amount Mjolnir can absorb with ease, Deadpool also has mastered Wally West's Speedster Force.

Batman has received a green lantern power ring. In one month, Batman has completely mastered the power of the ring. He has modified his batsuit, now containing willpower energy to allow Batman to:

• possess the durability of Superman(suit allows him to breathe in any environment)

• The speed of Wally West

• The strength of Superman

• Can create any construct using willpower

• green energy beams which rival the heat of a star

• allow batman to heal from any damage short of decapitation/disintegration instantly

It's a random encounter. BUT, Deadpool realizes that if he loses his entire universe will be destroyed(and DP actually cares) and Bats realizes if he loses, HIS entire universe will be destroyed.

DP only possesses Mjolnir and Batman only possesses his gl ring and his power suit.

Both bloodlusted.

Takes place on an empty Earth.

Win by death only( DP DOES NOT have Thanos curse of immortality, so DP CAN die!!!)

Character Versions

Deadpool

vs

Batman

Who wins AND WHY??

m99

#2 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by DeadNightHero (121 posts) - - Show Bio

tough

#4 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stomps

#5 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeadNightHero said:

tough

Balanced fight, isn't it? Took me forever to think of one!(that isn't a team fight)

@slacker the hacker said:

Batman stomps

NO.

m99

#6 Edited by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

If 'Pool has Mjolnir AND mastered the Speed Force then I think he takes this ... mainly because a speedster that has MASTERED his powers would be a hell of a lot quicker than a Superman-reaction timer.

Possible way is the Godstrike from Thor which has always been criticized for being to slow - a mastery of mjolnir combined with the speed force would make this lethal. Also multiple speed strikes at 'Flash' level with Mjolnir would decimate almost anyone ...

#7 Posted by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

Creative Battle, I am going with the immortal who has mastered the magics of Thor and Mjolnir!...........

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16080 posts) - - Show Bio

If Deadpool has mastered the speedforce then he's going to be to quick for Bats imo.

#9 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably DP . This is basically Thor with mastered speed force . A simple speed steal or IMP should win the fight for DP.

If you want to know why Flash would beat a GL , there are threads for that . This thread is essentially Flash and Thor vs an upgraded GL .

A pretty obvious win for the team .

#10 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

If Deadpool has mastered the speedforce then he's going to be to quick for Bats imo.

Since when is Wally West faster than Superman?

@LordMaverick said:

Creative Battle, I am going with the immortal who has mastered the magics of Thor and Mjolnir!...........

Thanks!

m99

#11 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@DeadNightHero said:

tough

Balanced fight, isn't it? Took me forever to think of one!(that isn't a team fight)

@slacker the hacker said:

Batman stomps

NO.

m99

I had not seen the speedforce thing in that case Thorpool picks up the win without to much trouble

#12 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Strider92 said:

@LordMaverick said:

Thanks!

m99

I think this answers the Speed question ...

#13 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool with Speedforce and Mjolnir would..

#14 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

DP wins.  Speedforce and Mjolner > Superman speed and upgraded Batsuit
The problem with fights like this is that they aren't decided by the characters in them...but more by all the extra bonuses each side is given.  You could replace Deadpool and Batman with pretty much any other street level character and achieve the same end result. 

#15 Edited by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#16 Posted by nickthedevil (11549 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

#17 Posted by Havenless (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

So Thor with the Speedforce and a Healing Factor that rivals Wolverine's.... yeah this isn't spite at all....

#18 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Deadpool.

Changed OP now. Is it more balanced?

m99

#19 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99 said:

@nickthedevil said:

Deadpool.

Changed OP now. Is it more balanced?

m99

It still does not matter. Deadpool and Batman are irrelevant in these scenarios. It's only the powers they are given that make the difference. 
#20 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins.

#21 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#22 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby:

Both possess the speedster force, and similar strength and durability levels.

m99

#23 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Batman wins.

What are your reasons? Is this a balanced or one-sided(stomp/curbstomp) fight?

m99

#24 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@ReVamp said:

Batman wins.

What are your reasons? Is this a balanced or one-sided(stomp/curbstomp) fight?

m99

Basically, its a guy with the powers of Thor vs a guy with the powers of Green Lantern and Superman.

#25 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, because if you think that hal jordan is overpowered and he is just hot headed imagine the WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE.

#26 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by The Lobster (1482 posts) - - Show Bio
@Harddrivexxii said:

@majestic99 said:

@Strider92 said:

I think this answers the Speed question ...

Epic Pwnage. 

Always a pleasure to see someone outpower or outsmart that walking powerhouse called Superman.
#28 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99 said:

@Shawnbaby:

Both possess the speedster force, and similar strength and durability levels.

m99

Yes...you've homogenized them both quite well...so now its just a battle of GL ring vs Mjolnir. The actual bearers of these instruments matter not at all.
#29 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby:

It does since they've the mastered their weapon's abilities. And what do you mean "homogenized?"

m99

#30 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99 said:

@Shawnbaby:

It does since they've the mastered their weapon's abilities. And what do you mean "homogenized?"

m99

I mean that other than the fact that they have different weapons...you've given them both the same stats. They both have the speed force. They both have High Strength and Durability. They both have the Healing Factor.  It no longer matters that its Deadpool vs Batman...it could just as easily be any two street levelers. 

You might as well have made the thread "Superman with Speedforce and Mjolnir vs Superman with Speedfoce and GL Ring." 
#31 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby:

1. Felt like being creative, and

2. That would've taken to long too write and people are tired of "Thor vs Superman."

m99

#32 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@ReVamp:

Both possess speedster force.

m99

Speed Force. Which is why I didn't mention it, since their speed is that same.

#33 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp:

I know. I just prefer the term "speedster" to "speed." And, according to the comment above you, it seems I've made a pretty leveled fight.

m99

#34 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@ReVamp:

I know. I just prefer the term "speedster" to "speed." And, according to the comment above you, it seems I've made a pretty leveled fight.

m99

Doesn't matter. I'm not referring to whether the fight is leveled or not.

#35 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99 said:

@Shawnbaby:

1. Felt like being creative, and

2. That would've taken to long too write and people are tired of "Thor vs Superman."

m99

It would have taken less to write than what you have written and despite the words you've chosen...all you've accomplished is another "thor vs superman" anyway.  
#36 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, like others have said, kinda pointless to give them both the Speed Force.

#37 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Yeah, like others have said, kinda pointless to give them both the Speed Force.

Want to make it even. Btw, who do you think wins and why?

m99

#38 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

DP wins. Speedforce and Mjolner > Superman speed and upgraded BatsuitThe problem with fights like this is that they aren't decided by the characters in them...but more by all the extra bonuses each side is given. You could replace Deadpool and Batman with pretty much any other street level character and achieve the same end result.

Who do you believe wins now?

m99

#39 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

all right do this: take out the speedforce and all the strenght and invulnerabilty crap and just give batman the green lantern ring and deadpool the hammer.

#40 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99: I know you did, but if you removed the Speed Force from both of them, it would be basically the same exact thing.

Anyways, as for the fight, I dunno, I'd say Batman because he's probably a lot better with the ring than Deadpool will be with Mjilaiehaernior.
#41 Posted by BigCimmerian (7849 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins. Mjolnir is too much

#42 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch:

It's spelled "Mjolnir." and Both are equally skilled with their weapons, AND Mjolnir can absorb any form of energy-including Batman's constructs.

m99

#43 Posted by SlimJ87D (9319 posts) - - Show Bio

The ring cannot mimic the powers of the speed force to the full degree. There is only one true speed force, and if Deadpool is connected to it then he wins.

Either way, if they both move with Wally's speed and that was your intention then what's the point of adding it in here?

Lastly, this is one of the worse topics I have ever seen, no offense. It's just impossible to debate or discuss anything about either character.

#44 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99: So wait, you created another Thor themed thread with the pretense that the Thor themed character would easily win? I basically tried to give a case for Batman's victory which you promptly shut down without hesitation.

Wow, so shocking. You should really try to hide your fanboyism a little more, that new avatar isn't fooling anyone. 

Please don't reply to me, and I won't post in your ludicrous fan-fiction threads, ever again.
#45 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@majestic99: So wait, you created another Thor themed thread with the pretense that the Thor themed character would easily win? I basically tried to give a case for Batman's victory which you promptly shut down without hesitation.

Wow, so shocking. You should really try to hide your fanboyism a little more, that new avatar isn't fooling anyone.

Please don't reply to me, and I won't post in your ludicrous fan-fiction threads, ever again.

Thor doesn't easily win. Both possess similar strength, speed, and durability. Please stop calling me a fanboy when I'm not. Noone up here but you keep insisting that Thor stomps.

@tmacximas said:

how would batman loose if he can recover from decapitation?

Anything SHORT of decapitation.

m99

#46 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99 said:

Noone up here but you keep insisting that Thor stomps.

Man, that fanboyism must be really obstructing your vision:

@slacker the hacker

said:

Batman stomps

@ReVamp said:

Batman wins.

@_Black said:

Batman.

@DarkKnightDetective said:

Batman, because if you think that hal jordan is overpowered and he is just hot headed imagine the WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE.

And then the rest of the thread is people asking why you would give them both the speed force, since that's another moronic element to this thread. 

But please, continue explaining to me how you're not a Thor fanboy.

(I apologize in advance to the other people I've quoted in this post)
#47 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

I also find it remarkably interesting that you're calling Thorpool "Thor" now, because of course, this isn't just another Thor versus Green Lantern thread with some BS variables. 

#48 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

And then the rest of the thread is people asking why you would give them both the speed force, since that's another moronic element to this thread. But please, continue explaining to me how you're not a Thor fanboy. (I apologize in advance to the other people I've quoted in this post)

1. You've agreed with my point that you're the only one who somehow believes that this a stomp in Thor's favor.

2. I just gave them speed force to make it equal.

3. Again, it's obvious you don't know what a fanboy is, so stop using the term.

@texasdeathmatch said:

I also find it remarkably interesting that you're calling Thorpool "Thor" now, because of course, this isn't just another Thor versus Green Lantern thread with some BS variables.

Get over the title. A battle's a battle.

m99

#49 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99

1. I never said this was a stomp for Thor. You just make terrible threads.

I'm sorry if you can't come to terms with your fanboyism either, but if you're unwilling to accept it, I'm not going to bother trying to convince an obsessed comic fan that he's obsessed.

And your speed force logic is so bad, I don't think I need to address your other nonsensical points.
#50 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@majestic99:

1. I never said this was a stomp for Thor. You just make terrible threads. I'm sorry if you can't come to terms with your fanboyism either, but if you're unwilling to accept it, I'm not going to bother trying to convince an obsessed comic fan that he's obsessed. And your speed force logic is so bad, I don't think I need to address your other nonsensical points.

1. You're the only one who seems to think so.

2. there's nothing to come to terms with, I'm not a fanboy. I'm not going to waste my breath with someone who doesn't know the meaning of word you constantly use, because it's obvious all facts you hear go in one ear and out the other.

3. Speed Force logic is exactly that, logical. Their are no other nonsensical points, you just always have to criticize every Thor thread I make because you for some reason your hatred of Thor prevents you from seeing logically, like at how you're the only who believes this is a terrible thread, you're the only one who believes my conditions are bad. Do yourself a favor, troll somewhere else and don't bother replying. I'm done here.

m99