#1 Edited by Strider92 (16616 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool:

Vs

Batman and Nightwing (New-52):

Conditions:

• Morals On
  • Deadpool is not kidding around and is 100% focused. He isn't bloodlusted but just completely focused on winning.
  • No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by Death, KO or Incap

#2 Posted by comicace3 (5573 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm deadpool wins due to his immense healing power, annoying mouth, and teleporting

#3 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool with ease.

#4 Posted by Jake Fury (18756 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool has his healing factor as of right now, correct?

#5 Posted by 18hunt (2933 posts) - - Show Bio

DP

#6 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

"No Prep"

Why do people do this, batman is the master of prep and people treat him like a brawler.

With prep he could best both. with out, Deadpool wins.

#7 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

Hmmmm deadpool wins due to his immense healing power, annoying mouth, and teleporting

Deadpool cannot teleport. Even when he could it wasn't for combat.

@Jake Fury said:

Deadpool has his healing factor as of right now, correct?

Yea.

#8 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

Do batman and nightwing know of deadpools healing factor? And just to be 100% certain we are only limited to feats from the new 52?

#9 Posted by Jake Fury (18756 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Batman and Nightwing do have experience taking on Talons with crazy healing factors. But with morals on I just don't know if they'll go to extreme enough measures to put Deadpool down for good.

#10 Posted by darktiger (4619 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury said:

New 52 Batman and Nightwing do have experience taking on Talons with crazy healing factors. But with morals on I just don't know if they'll go to extreme enough measures to put Deadpool down for good.

#11 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury said:

#12 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool FTW...LEEEERRRRRROOOOOYYYY JENKINS!!!!!!

#13 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Nightwing win this.

the 3 of them are great h2h fighters but it's 2 vs 1, plus all the batman gears, they surely take Deadpool down, they can't kill him, maybe difficult to KO him, but surely they can incapacitate him.

#14 Posted by darktiger (4619 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

the 3 of them are great h2h fighters but it's 2 vs 1, plus all the batman gears, they surely take Deadpool down, they can't kill him, maybe difficult to KO him, but surely they can incapacitate him.

#15 Edited by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. They can`t put him down for good and Deadpool will drive them crazy.

#16 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

During the fight they'll figure out a way to KO Deadpool since winner can win by KO.

#17 Posted by Rick_Grayson (794 posts) - - Show Bio

My 3 favourite characters and i dunno who would win. I think Bats and Nightwing together could incapacitate him. If it wasn't for that as a winning condition i think DP could KO / kill the pair of them before they could keep him down.

#18 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman or Dick solo.

#19 Posted by Iragexcudder (5050 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool kills both. Deadpool is one of the best hand to hand fighters in the marvel universe with feats against wolverine, bullseye and taskmaster. Deadpool is ridiculously overrated and kills the Batman and kills Nightwing. He has a very large array of weapons also a healing faster better than wolverines, he's immortal and invulnerable to anything that batman throws on the table. There is ZERO PREP TIME, therefore deadpool wins.

#20 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Dynamic duo die horribly without prep........................

#21 Posted by name12345 (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Nightwing wins

2vs1 is not fair...

#22 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool FTW

#23 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

this