Deadpool vs Batgirl

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Yaujtapool

The fight takes place in an alley in Gotham city , the two of them meet randomely and Deadpool has his full arsenal of weapons and Batgirl has whatever she usually carries around with her .
Im with deadpool on this one , even though i know the majority of you guys are going to go for Batgirl .

VS

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DJ Diesel

way to hotlink dude....

Deadpool wins. PIMP SMACK YO A$$..... you ma hooker now... time for me to take my prize.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Yaujtapool
DJ Diesel said:
"way to hotlink dude....

Deadpool wins. PIMP SMACK YO A$$..... you ma hooker now... time for me to take my prize."

LOL
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Its so hard for me to take Deadpool seriously. The dude is a straight up clown. I've seen him get owned by characters with less skill then Cassandra Cain. But how much of that is because of their skill, and how much is because Deadpool plays around? There's no denying his healing factor gives him an advanatge. But in my opinion........Batgirl is good enough to defeat him in this matchup.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Batgirl. Curbstomp.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yaujtapool
Gambler said:
"Its so hard for me to take Deadpool seriously. The dude is a straight up clown. I've seen him get owned by characters with less skill then Cassandra Cain. But how much of that is because of their skill, and how much is because Deadpool plays around? There's no denying his healing factor gives him an advanatge. But in my opinion........Batgirl is good enough to defeat him in this matchup.
"
That is true , but for this matchup he will actually not be messing around that much and usually when Deadpool actually wants something , he believe it or not , gets a bit serious , he has beaten bullseye and when he needed to fix his healing factor he even went against the HULK ! .
He seems to play around the majority of the time due to his healing factor saving him all the time , but there are times when Deadpool gets dead serious as shown when he fought T-Ray ( A very highly skilled MA , with magic , a possible healing factor , durability , strength speed ) and beat him , another showing of deadpool getting serious is when he fought ajax who is in the 10 ton strength range, a low level speedster , and very durable , he got serious and fought him without any weapons killing ajax for the second time .
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'm still picking Batgirl. I believe she's faster and unlike Taskmaster, her ability to read body language and predict her opponents movements aren't predicated on having seen the style before.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Yaujtapool said:
"Gambler said:
"Its so hard for me to take Deadpool seriously. The dude is a straight up clown. I've seen him get owned by characters with less skill then Cassandra Cain. But how much of that is because of their skill, and how much is because Deadpool plays around? There's no denying his healing factor gives him an advanatge. But in my opinion........Batgirl is good enough to defeat him in this matchup.
"
That is true , but for this matchup he will actually not be messing around that much and usually when Deadpool actually wants something , he believe it or not , gets a bit serious , he has beaten bullseye and when he needed to fix his healing factor he even went against the HULK ! .
He seems to play around the majority of the time due to his healing factor saving him all the time , but there are times when Deadpool gets dead serious as shown when he fought T-Ray ( A very highly skilled MA , with magic , a possible healing factor , durability , strength speed ) and beat him , another showing of deadpool getting serious is when he fought ajax who is in the 10 ton strength range, a low level speedster , and very durable , he got serious and fought him without any weapons killing ajax for the second time .

"
Well I have seen Deadpool get serious and he still doesn't have the skill to beat Cassandra Cain.He did beat Bullseye but Bullseye has beaten him as well and every major street leveler went against the Hulk.Even Moon Knight.In fact Moon Knight has fought Savage Hulk and Grey Hulk and he doesn't even have healing factor.The thing is people thing that Deadpool's skill level diminishes because of his lack of seriousness but that isn't the case.The only time I have seen him not fight on a high level despite him making jokes and dancing around like a nut is one of his fights with Wolverine..but during the fight he actually told Wolverine he didn't want to fight and pretty much let Wolverine finish him.Deadpool getting serious against T-Ray doesn't mean much.I have seen him beat T-Ray without even looking at him.

Although Deadpool has healing factor it's a popular misconception that his durability is superhuman.It's not..his body is no different from any other humans (except for the hideous rash) he can just as easily as everyone else get cut,burned,crushed,stabbed,impaled,etc. and just as easily as everyone else he can be knocked out.

Cassandra Cain is DC's golden girl.She's at least top 10 in fighting skill in the DC Universe and Deadpool isn't even top 20.Cassandra knows plenty styles,she can read styles,she can read attacks.She seems to have an accelerated reaction time and she's taken people far better than Deadpool.

Batgirl wins.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Yaujtapool
Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Gambler said:
"

"
Well I have seen Deadpool get serious and he still doesn't have the skill to beat Cassandra Cain.He did beat Bullseye but Bullseye has beaten him as well and every major street leveler went against the Hulk.Even Moon Knight.In fact Moon Knight has fought Savage Hulk and Grey Hulk and he doesn't even have healing factor.The thing is people thing that Deadpool's skill level diminishes because of his lack of seriousness but that isn't the case.The only time I have seen him not fight on a high level despite him making jokes and dancing around like a nut is one of his fights with Wolverine..but during the fight he actually told Wolverine he didn't want to fight and pretty much let Wolverine finish him.Deadpool getting serious against T-Ray doesn't mean much.I have seen him beat T-Ray without even looking at him.

Although Deadpool has healing factor it's a popular misconception that his durability is superhuman.It's not..his body is no different from any other humans (except for the hideous rash) he can just as easily as everyone else get cut,burned,crushed,stabbed,impaled,etc. and just as easily as everyone else he can be knocked out.

Cassandra Cain is DC's golden girl.She's at least top 10 in fighting skill in the DC Universe and Deadpool isn't even top 20.Cassandra knows plenty styles,she can read styles,she can read attacks.She seems to have an accelerated reaction time and she's taken people far better than Deadpool.

Batgirl wins.
"

So she is basically like taskmaster , who deadpool defeated with both his hands and arms tied behind his back . Im not sure about you saying Deadpool is not one of the top 10 MA in the MU , he has taken on daredevil and has been refered to numerously as one of the most dangerous men on earth . Im also pretty sure taskmaster is on the top 10 list for MA in the MU and Deadpool has beaten him twice . Dont forget he has got his weapons here too , and yes i know that Batgirl can dodge bullets .
Deadpool wins , but not easily .
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Yaujtapool said:
"So she is basically like taskmaster , who deadpool defeated with both his hands and arms tied behind his back . Im not sure about you saying Deadpool is not one of the top 10 MA in the MU , he has taken on daredevil and has been refered to numerously as one of the most dangerous men on earth . Im also pretty sure taskmaster is on the top 10 list for MA in the MU and Deadpool has beaten him twice . Dont forget he has got his weapons here too , and yes i know that Batgirl can dodge bullets .
Deadpool wins , but not easily ."
No. Taskmaster can Copy and then anticipate the movements of any character he's seen in action. (who's not superhuman). The first time he encountered Deadpool he beat him. The problem with the fights that follow is that Taskmaster is trying to anticipate the style in which  Deadpool fights. Deadpool is crazy however and has no style. Batgirl doesn't  copy moves. She just knows an opponents moves before they make it. She's not trying to anticipate her opponents style. She's able to read the muscle movements and is fast enough to react before an actual move is made.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Matezoide2

if DP dont play around i can see him winning,otherwise Batgirl wins

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12  Edited By Erik

@ Yaujtapool:

No. Taskmaster predicts moves based on what he has seen them do before. Cassandra predicts moves based on looking at the body and not what she has seen before. Taskmaster lost because he could not figure out Deadpool's "style". Cassandra would not have that problem.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell
erik said:
"No. Taskmaster predicts moves based on what he has seen them do before. Cassandra predicts moves based on looking at the body and not what she has seen before. Taskmaster lost because he could not figure out Deadpool's "style". Cassandra would not have that problem."
What he said.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Yaujtapool
Gambler said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"So she is basically like taskmaster , who deadpool defeated with both his hands and arms tied behind his back . Im not sure about you saying Deadpool is not one of the top 10 MA in the MU , he has taken on daredevil and has been refered to numerously as one of the most dangerous men on earth . Im also pretty sure taskmaster is on the top 10 list for MA in the MU and Deadpool has beaten him twice . Dont forget he has got his weapons here too , and yes i know that Batgirl can dodge bullets .
Deadpool wins , but not easily ."
No. Taskmaster can Copy and then anticipate the movements of any character he's seen in action. (who's not superhuman). The first time he encountered Deadpool he beat him. The problem with the fights that follow is that Taskmaster is trying to anticipate the style in which  Deadpool fights. Deadpool is crazy however and has no style. Batgirl doesn't  copy moves. She just knows an opponents moves before they make it. She's not trying to anticipate her opponents style. She's able to read the muscle movements and is fast enough to react before an actual move is made.
"
Yes and the last time deadpool fought taskmaster he actually tied himself up and beat taskmaster in h2h whilst he was tied up !
And taskmaster has duplicated spidermans moves before , it has also been shown that taskmaster can gain short time superhuman speed by watching kung-fu movies in fast motion .
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik
Yaujtapool said:
Yes and the last time deadpool fought taskmaster he actually tied himself up and beat taskmaster in h2h whilst he was tied up !
And taskmaster has duplicated spidermans moves before , it has also been shown that taskmaster can gain short time superhuman speed by watching kung-fu movies in fast motion ."
Cassandra's ability does not work like Taskmaster's at all. Not even a little bit.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Yaujtapool said:
And taskmaster has duplicated spidermans moves before , it has also been shown that taskmaster can gain short time superhuman speed by watching kung-fu movies in fast motion .
"
? Not sure what your saying. But I'm well aware of what Taskmaster can do and how he's jobbed for Deadpool. Its PIS in my opinion. And doesn't mean anything in terms of this fight. Batgirl isn't Taskmaster and her abilities do not work the same way. Without the added assistance of the writers, Deadpool would get his ass kicked by Taskmaster.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Yaujtapool
Gambler said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"
? Not sure what your saying. But I'm well aware of what Taskmaster can do and how he's jobbed for Deadpool. Its PIS in my opinion. And doesn't mean anything in terms of this fight. Batgirl isn't Taskmaster and her abilities do not work the same way. Without the added assistance of the writers, Deadpool would get his ass kicked by Taskmaster.
"

He has beaten taskmaster on numerous occasions , all being in continuity and the writers never added any plotholes to let deadpool win, it was just a full on fight . Even after deadpool beat taskmaster whilst being tied up taskmaster even stated that deadpool was too good for him .
Deadpool takes this .
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erik

Maybe in a fight with Taskmaster he takes this..... Maybe. But not against Cassandra.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Yaujtapool said:
"He has beaten taskmaster on numerous occasions , all being in continuity and the writers never added any plotholes to let deadpool win, it was just a full on fight . Even after deadpool beat taskmaster whilst being tied up taskmaster even stated that deadpool was too good for him .
Deadpool takes this .
"
What Taskmaster says means what exactly? Is it not the direct result of the writers? Deadpool beat Taskmaster with his hands tied right? While the Cat stumped Deadpool, and Taskmaster stumped the Cat. So you tell me how Deadpool beats anyone, let alone Taskmaster, with his hands tied? Its silly. But if you believe thats what he beats Batgirl your more then entitled to your opinion. Me, I happen to think Cassandra Cain is faster, more skilled, and can easily dodge Deadpool. His healing factor is only going to carry him so far.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Yaujtapool
erik said:
"Maybe in a fight with Taskmaster he takes this..... Maybe. But not against Cassandra."

I say he still takes it against Cassandra . She is only peak human after all , or is she ?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Erik

The very second Deadpool tenses up a set of muscles to move, Cassandra will know what he is doing and does have the reaction time to deal with it. Her reaction time is borderline meta. Add the actual skill, speed, and strength and there is no way Deadpool is taking this.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Is she human or is she meta? I'll let you decide.

No Caption Provided

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Yaujtapool
Gambler said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"He has beaten taskmaster on numerous occasions , all being in continuity and the writers never added any plotholes to let deadpool win, it was just a full on fight . Even after deadpool beat taskmaster whilst being tied up taskmaster even stated that deadpool was too good for him .
Deadpool takes this .
"
What Taskmaster says means what exactly? Is it not the direct result of the writers? Deadpool beat Taskmaster with his hands tied right? While the Cat stumped Deadpool, and Taskmaster stumped the Cat. So you tell me how Deadpool beats anyone, let alone Taskmaster, with his hands tied? Its silly. But if you believe thats what he beats Batgirl your more then entitled to your opinion. Me, I happen to think Cassandra Cain is faster, more skilled, and can easily dodge Deadpool. His healing factor is only going to carry him so far.
"

Deadpool is a meta-human so he should naturally be faster than Cassandra .
And this thing about the writers , do we not base all our facts on these characters from the writers ? as far as the writers are considered their words are final and you cannot change that , what they write down are facts in the comic book world and no-matter what we say we cannot change that  .
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Erik

You are making stuff up now. Deadpool has never shown the speed of Cassandra.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Yaujtapool
erik said:
"You are making stuff up now. Deadpool has never shown the speed of Cassandra."

I never said that , i said that since deadpool is an enhanced human his speed should be above peak human which i think Cassandra is .

Yaujtapool said: Gambler said:
"Is she human or is she meta? I'll let you decide.
No Caption Provided

"

From that i would say that she is not meta but more or less a Peudo metahuman , much like Captain America .
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Yaujtapool said:
"Gambler said:
"Yaujtapool said:
Deadpool takes this .
"
"

And this thing about the writers , do we not base all our facts on these characters from the writers ? as far as the writers are considered their words are final and you cannot change that , what they write down are facts in the comic book world and no-matter what we say we cannot change that  ."
Deadpool isn't meta-human on any level.His strength,speed,ability,and reaction time are all normal human.He's not faster than Cassandra..he can't even keep up.
Bad writing is bad writing.If you use bullsh#t as a fact it will get shot down.It's a fact that Deadpool beat Taskmaster without full mobility because he was tied up..It's not useable in a battle forums environment because based on what we know about him and his other showings.He's no capable of that.Inconsistency=bullsh#t feat.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Yaujtapool

Deadpool is still pretty fast .

And you said that deadpool can be easily knocked out ?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

? huh? Captain America is peak human. There's no changing that. That scan clearly says, super speed, super strength. Not sure how or why you would compare that to Captain America. Cassandra Cain has demonstrated speed feats that put her above Deadpool in my opinion.

Yaujtapool said:

"Deadpool is a meta-human so he should naturally be faster than Cassandra .
And this thing about the writers , do we not base all our facts on these characters from the writers ? as far as the writers are considered their words are final and you cannot change that , what they write down are facts in the comic book world and no-matter what we say we cannot change that  ."
The Cat is normal human and he was to fast for Deadpool so your theory doesn't really hold water.
Just cause a writer has Taskmaster saying Deadpool is better doesn't mean he is. Wolverine says he's the best at what he does yet he has been defeated so.........that should tell you something.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Those scans don't prove anything.What he did to the "FAKE DAREDEVIL" only proves he's a better acrobat than Iron Fist and when I said he can be knocked out just as easily as any human I meant with physical attacks..punches,kicks,throws etc.Not stabbing,impaling,shooting etc.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Yaujtapool
Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Gambler said:
"Yaujtapool said:
Deadpool takes this .
"
"

Deadpool isn't meta-human on any level.His strength,speed,ability,and reaction time are all normal human.He's not faster than Cassandra..he can't even keep up.
Bad writing is bad writing.If you use bullsh#t as a fact it will get shot down.It's a fact that Deadpool beat Taskmaster without full mobility because he was tied up..It's not useable in a battle forums environment because based on what we know about him and his other showings.He's no capable of that.Inconsistency=bullsh#t feat.
"

He actually is a meta-human , it has been stated loads of times

Regenerative Healing Factor: Deadpool possesses a superhuman healing factor derived from that of the mutant Wolverine that allows him to regenerate damaged or destroyed bodily tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. Deadpool is able to heal injuries such as slashes, puncture wounds, bullet wounds, and severe burns within moments. His healing factor is developed to the point that he can regrow missing limbs and organs. As Deadpool had cancer at the time of the gene therapy which endowed him with these abilities, it bound to the "healing factor" so that in a sense the cancer is his healing factor, which is why his skin is still horribly scarred. Unlike Wolverine’s natural healing factor, Deadpool’s is mentally driven to a partial extent.

• Foreign Chemical Resistance: Deadpool's body is highly resistant to most drugs and toxins. For example, it is extremely difficult for him to become intoxicated. It is virtually impossible for him to become intoxicated - though Blind Al made several references to him being hungover, and he once drunkenly spoke to the Telletubbies on his TV. However, he can be affected by certain drugs, such as tranqulizers, if he is exposed to a massive dosage.
  • Disease Immunity: The unique regenerative qualities of Deadpool's healing factor also extends to his Immune System, rendering him immune to the effects of all known diseases and infections.
  • Extended Longevity: Deadpool's healing factor provides him with an extended lifespan by slowing the effects of the aging process to an unknown degree.
  • Telepathic Immunity: The healing factor causes his brain cells to be in a constant state of flux and regeneration, rendering him immune to psychics such as Professor X and Emma Frost.
  • Superhuman Strength: Because of his healing factor, Deadpool can push his muscles to levels beyond the natural limits of an ordinary human being without sustaining injury, giving him some degree of superhuman strength. He is capable of lifting in more than 800 lbs but no more than 2 tons.
  • Superhuman Stamina: Deadpool's musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for at least 24 hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
  • Superhuman Agility: Deadpool's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
  • Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes are similarly enhanced, superior to those of even the finest human athlete.
  • Immortality: Deadpool has actually met and established a relationship with the personification of Death in the Marvel universe and as a result has been cursed
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Deathstroke has similar abilities. Most notably , Superhuman Speed, and Strength. And even he couldn't lay a finger on Cassandra Cain.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Yaujtapool said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Gambler said:
"Yaujtapool said:
Deadpool takes this .
"
"

"

Regenerative Healing Factor: Deadpool possesses a superhuman healing factor derived from that of the mutant Wolverine that allows him to regenerate damaged or destroyed bodily tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. Deadpool is able to heal injuries such as slashes, puncture wounds, bullet wounds, and severe burns within moments. His healing factor is developed to the point that he can regrow missing limbs and organs. As Deadpool had cancer at the time of the gene therapy which endowed him with these abilities, it bound to the "healing factor" so that in a sense the cancer is his healing factor, which is why his skin is still horribly scarred. Unlike Wolverine’s natural healing factor, Deadpool’s is mentally driven to a partial extent.

• Foreign Chemical Resistance: Deadpool's body is highly resistant to most drugs and toxins. For example, it is extremely difficult for him to become intoxicated. It is virtually impossible for him to become intoxicated - though Blind Al made several references to him being hungover, and he once drunkenly spoke to the Telletubbies on his TV. However, he can be affected by certain drugs, such as tranqulizers, if he is exposed to a massive dosage.
  • Disease Immunity: The unique regenerative qualities of Deadpool's healing factor also extends to his Immune System, rendering him immune to the effects of all known diseases and infections.
  • Extended Longevity: Deadpool's healing factor provides him with an extended lifespan by slowing the effects of the aging process to an unknown degree.
  • Telepathic Immunity: The healing factor causes his brain cells to be in a constant state of flux and regeneration, rendering him immune to psychics such as Professor X and Emma Frost.
  • Superhuman Strength: Because of his healing factor, Deadpool can push his muscles to levels beyond the natural limits of an ordinary human being without sustaining injury, giving him some degree of superhuman strength. He is capable of lifting in more than 800 lbs but no more than 2 tons.
  • Superhuman Stamina: Deadpool's musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for at least 24 hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
  • Superhuman Agility: Deadpool's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
  • Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes are similarly enhanced, superior to those of even the finest human athlete.
  • Immortality: Deadpool has actually met and established a relationship with the personification of Death in the Marvel universe and as a result has been cursed
"
I don't know where you copied and pasted that from but it's all false.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Yaujtapool
Gambler said:
"? huh? Captain America is peak human. There's no changing that. That scan clearly says, super speed, super strength. Not sure how or why you would compare that to Captain America. Cassandra Cain has demonstrated speed feats that put her above Deadpool in my opinion.

Yaujtapool said:
The Cat is normal human and he was to fast for Deadpool so your theory doesn't really hold water.
Just cause a writer has Taskmaster saying Deadpool is better doesn't mean he is. Wolverine says he's the best at what he does yet he has been defeated so.........that should tell you something.

"
So what if the "Writer" intended to make us believe and when deadpool got beaten by the Cat , maybe that was the "Writer" who made a mistake .
And the statements aobut Cassandras could be all lies from the "Writer" .
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DJ Diesel
Gambler said:
"? huh? Captain America is peak human. There's no changing that. That scan clearly says, super speed, super strength. Not sure how or why you would compare that to Captain America. Cassandra Cain has demonstrated speed feats that put her above Deadpool in my opinion.

Yaujtapool said:

"

ah, but there's the beauty of that quote. He's the best at what he does... therefor, if he's getting his face ruled... he's the BEST at it.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Yaujtapool said:
"So what if the "Writer" intended to make us believe and when deadpool got beaten by the Cat , maybe that was the "Writer" who made a mistake .
And the statements aobut Cassandras could be all lies from the "Writer" .
"
That's why you have to take whats already been established through comic continuity and come to your own conclusion on whats PIS and whats not.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Yaujtapool
Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Gambler said:
"Yaujtapool said:
Deadpool takes this .
"
"

"

"
"

Marvel Database .
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Wade_Wilson_%28Earth-616%29 
go check it out yourself and it aint false .
geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By geometry

I'm under the impression that Deadpool is pretty much immortal. Will someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Yaujtapool
Gambler said:
"Deathstroke has similar abilities. Most notably , Superhuman Speed, and Strength. And even he couldn't lay a finger on Cassandra Cain.
"
And that is what i call PIS !
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Yaujtapool said:
Marvel Database .
go check it out yourself and it aint false . "
1.Marvel Database is written by fans.
2.The Official Marvel Handbook published BY Marvel says he's not superhuman in those areas.
3.Deapool was shown to not be able to keep up with the real Daredevil whose speed isn't even peak human only he reaction time is and other people who aren't superhuman.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Ghostshell
DJ Diesel said:
"ah, but there's the beauty of that quote. He's the best at what he does... therefor, if he's getting his face ruled... he's the BEST at it. "
LOL cute
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DJ Diesel
geometry said:
"

I'm under the impression that Deadpool is pretty much immortal. Will someone correct me if I'm wrong?

"

That is correct, cursed with life, can't die. But this isn't a fight to the DEATH, or else it wouldn't be an arguement. Few beings will win in such an afair, even if DP has to wait them out. It's just a super-hero fight. Knock out, total incapacitate, rule so bad the other person can do nothing to sit there and listen to them monologue or some crap.... etc. Although you must remember, although Batgirl is not IMMORTAL in the traditional sense, it has been proven that she can bleed for 5 days striaght without dieing.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Yaujtapool
Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
Marvel Database .
2.The Official Marvel Handbook published BY Marvel says he's not superhuman in those areas.
3.Deapool was shown to not be able to keep up with the real Daredevil whose speed isn't even peak human only he reaction time is and other people who aren't superhuman.
"
Yet he has also caught up with ajax who is a low-level speedster .
Also , if you have Cable and Deadpool , check  out issue 13  and you will see a reference of deadpool using superhuman strength and agility , when he breaks a terrorist neck with two fingers . Leaps a great distance through the air .

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Erik
Yaujtapool said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:

"
"

Marvel Database .
There is no such thing as meta in Marvel so I do not know where it was stated multiple times. Also, Marvel wiki is just about worthless. The only time he has been shown to lift that kind of weight was when he temporarily had super strength. He no longer has that. The foreign chemical resistance section contradicts itself. He is not immortal because of Death. He is immortal because of Thanos.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Yaujtapool said:
"Gambler said:
"Deathstroke has similar abilities. Most notably , Superhuman Speed, and Strength. And even he couldn't lay a finger on Cassandra Cain.
"
And that is what i call PIS !
"
Just out of curiosity why is that PIS to you? She shows that type of speed all the time. I could see if Batgirl wasn't a bullettimer who can predict her opponents moves why it would be PIS. But what in your mind is PIS about her dodging Deathstroke? I've already provided a scan stating she has Superhuman Speed (and Strength). Add that to her ability to read body language and I think its quite resonable for her to dodge Deathstroke.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Yaujtapool said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
Marvel Database .
"
Also , if you have Cable and Deadpool , check  out issue 13  and you will see a reference of deadpool using superhuman strength and agility , when he breaks a terrorist neck with two fingers . Leaps a great distance through the air .

"
She Hulk tagged The Whizzer who is faster than Ajax and she's slower than Deadpool.
Deadpool never used superhuman strength or agility...stop making up stuff.I read every issue of Cable & Deadpool.Breaking someone's neck with two fingers isn't superhuman.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DJ Diesel
Yaujtapool said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
Marvel Database .
"

"

To be fair though, breaking a terrorist's neck is like a toothpick, nothing major to do. I'm amazed he even needed TWO fingers. Have you ever tried to break a terrorist's neck, it's like it's as easy as playing pencil-break if you were using a machette.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Yaujtapool
Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
Marvel Database .
"

"
She Hulk tagged The Whizzer who is faster than Ajax and she's slower than Deadpool.
Deadpool never used superhuman strength or agility...stop making up stuff.I read every issue of Cable & Deadpool.Breaking someone's neck with two fingers isn't superhuman.
"
They even said its superhuman in that very issue , look it up , its on page 15 or so and he never just broke his neck , he used two fingers to lift him off the ground and break his neck .
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Yaujtapool said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
Marvel Database .
"

"
"
They even said its superhuman in that very issue , look it up , its on page 15 or so and he never just broke his neck , he used two fingers to lift him off the ground and break his neck .
"
Just because someone says it even in comics doesn't mean it's true.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DJ Diesel
Yaujtapool said:
"Vance Astro said: They even said its superhuman in that very issue , look it up , its on page 15 or so and he never just broke his neck , he used two fingers to lift him off the ground and break his neck .
"

But it's a terrorist. Like I was saying earlier, thier bones are hollow like birds, and they stuff their pants with rolls of foreign aid money. They're actually amazingly light and fragile.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Yaujtapool
Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yaujtapool said:
Marvel Database .
"

"
"
"
Just because someone says it even in comics doesn't mean it's true.
"

Than just because you say it , it doesnt mean its true either .