#1 Edited by Joygirl (18054 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

-------------------------------------

Battlefield: New York City

1 hour prep

In character (Alisa is in attack mode and is out for blood)

Win by Death or KO

Thanos's curse is temporarily lifted -- Deadpool has his healing factor but he CAN DIE if Alisa can do enough damage.

Deadpool gets his katanas (which are made of carbonadium for this battle), two uzis, a redhawk, and an assault rifle. He has unlimited ammo, and two frag grenades. He also gets his teleporter.

----------

For those not familiar with Alisa, she's a character in the Tekken 6 game and the film (Blood Vengeance) that corresponded with it. I'll stick with movie feats to show what she's capable of. She's an intelligent android.

-Has retractable chainsaws in her arms capable of slicing through helicopters

-Is extremely durable, enough to tank a full wall of automatic weapons fire and heal over perfectly once the bullets were removed

-Has rockets in her arms

-Her head is removable and explosive, and somehow re-materializes when it explodes.

-Is a highly skilled fighter when she enters attack mode

-Has jets in her back and calves that allow her to fly around, also propel her attacks

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

Alisa would destroy Deadpool.

#3 Posted by Joygirl (18054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: You think? I tried to make it as even as I could so it could be debated. Wanted to do an Alisa battle but wasn't sure who to pit her against.

#4 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Thanos's curse is temporarily lifted -- Deadpool has his healing factor but he CAN DIE if Alisa can do enough damage.

--------------

-Has retractable chainsaws in her arms capable of slicing through helicopters

-Is extremely durable, enough to tank a full wall of automatic weapons fire and heal over perfectly once the bullets were removed

-Has rockets in her arms

-Her head is removable and explosive, and somehow re-materializes when it explode

Yeah Wade...you're screwed

#5 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote for Deadpool. Just to keep it even. Plus I am not a fan of Alisa, one of my least favorite Tekken characters ever.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl said:

@Vance Astro: You think? I tried to make it as even as I could so it could be debated. Wanted to do an Alisa battle but wasn't sure who to pit her against.

Yea, I think Alisa is out of Deadpool's league. Maybe someone with some more physical power would suffice.
#7 Posted by Joygirl (18054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Like Whiplash?

@NyghtMare: @Naamah_Obyzouth: Awww, is it because of her obnoxious anime-girl voice? I was annoyed by it at first but now I find it oddly endearing. Blood Vengeance made me fall in love with her, and she's currently my main on Tekken 6.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl said:

@Vance Astro: Like Whiplash?

I'm not sure. I haven't actually seen much from him.
#9 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: I can't unbiasedly talk about Blood Vengeance. I watched a good 1/4 of it before I gave up and realized it had 0 plot to it that pertained to any of the main storyline. I saw the devil fight on YouTube though, that was pretty sick.

#10 Posted by Joygirl (18054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/whiplash-vs-alisa-bosconovitch/730389/#1

#11 Posted by Irishlad (572 posts) - - Show Bio

So many logics not sure which one to pick....

Comic Logic tells me Deadpool would find a magnet somewhere and stick Alisa to a refrigerator.

Grim Logic tells me Alisa chops Deadpool's head off

Realistic Logic tells me Alisa doesn't kill, Deadpool won't be able to find a magnet so it'd probably end up with Deadpool trying to hit on Alisa and not ending well.

#12 Edited by Joygirl (18054 posts) - - Show Bio

@irishlad:

Alisa is in mindless Attack Mode. ^_^ She is going for the head-chop.

#13 Posted by dondave (33410 posts) - - Show Bio

Alisa

#14 Posted by reaperOnyx (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about Alisa, but Deadpool is a very agile enemy. He has gave Daredevil and Spiderman some trouble.

#15 Posted by Ostyo (6291 posts) - - Show Bio

Alisa stomps

#16 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair.. Alisa fights against regular people and needs quite some time to take them down, if she is not using her weapons. I see Deadpool being more durable than most of them and also being able to handle more damage up close. The question is also why he wouldn't be able to cut her weapons off thanks to his katanas and in this fight he even has his teleporter. He is more agile than most of the Tekken cast and stronger than many of them as well. He even has granades in this battle. What keeps Deadpool from teleporting behind her, dropping a grenade into her suit and teleporting away. Then when she is down doing the exact same thing and then shooting her from a distance and then teleporting back for some stabby stab action and with stabby stab action I do mean the katanas, lol.

Deadpool wins this one in my opinion: 8/10