Deadpool vs. Agent Smith

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By nefarious

Battlefield: The Neutral World where everyone's powers are at their peak.  

- Agent Smith can't fly but he does have his other abilities.  
- Deadpool has his teleporter and all of his other abilities. 
- Both opponents have their weapons and ammunition. 
- Morals are On. 
- No Prep-Time. 
Who wins?  

Marvel vs Capcom 3
Marvel vs Capcom 3

Agent Smith
Agent Smith
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By mavfan626

Agent Smith would win..

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By theicon

me me me.............me 2........can smith  have  his  multiply ability?  is so  smith for the win

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nefarious

Yes.

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bgibs13390

If only one Smith then Deadpool has a small chance. If he has all his others then its a murderstomp. 

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nefarious

There is only One Smith.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

Deadpool in the matrix would give me a head ache but in matrix 2 he takes a lot of them out with a pole in the beging so i say deadpool shoots him alot or stabs him but still gets maybe a hand or foot blown off

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HumanNumber

Agent Smith whoops his ass.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Smith, easily. Even Smith before he had the ability to copy himself is more powerful than Deadpool. Faster, stronger, much more durable, and has pre-cog.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Freefa11
@JediXMan said:
" and has pre-cog. "

? Don't remember that. Everything else is certainly right though, and enough to kick Deadpool's ass. We're talking about a guy who can dodge bullets and punch through concrete walls. He can also just jump into a new body, even on the off chance Deadpool gets a lucky shot in. 

I kind of wonder how Deadpool would react to Smith's copying power. Would he fight it off, or would you just end up with an immortal Agent Smith?
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hangar_18
@JediXMan said:
" Smith, easily. Even Smith before he had the ability to copy himself is more powerful than Deadpool. Faster, stronger, much more durable, and has pre-cog. "
Deadpool dodges sniper bullets...deadpool takes punches from juggernaut, hulk, hercules and moonstone....deadpool has survived being liquefied....deadpool has not only beaten iron fist in fights, but he nearly beat iron fist hercules, captain america etc etc at the same time. Deadpool has taken on armies by himself...and allowed himself to be hit because he wanted his "tom cruise" face to get messed up. DP would destroy smith. And i dont know where you're getting this precog stuff from
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By DH69

smith converts deadpool, deadpool pulls a neo on him, and overwrites smith...then goes and eats taco's

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By HolySerpent

@Hangar_18 said:

" @JediXMan said:
" Smith, easily. Even Smith before he had the ability to copy himself is more powerful than Deadpool. Faster, stronger, much more durable, and has pre-cog. "
Deadpool dodges sniper bullets...deadpool takes punches from juggernaut, hulk, hercules and moonstone....deadpool has survived being liquefied....deadpool has not only beaten iron fist in fights, but he nearly beat iron fist hercules, captain america etc etc at the same time. Deadpool has taken on armies by himself...and allowed himself to be hit because he wanted his "tom cruise" face to get messed up. DP would destroy smith. And i dont know where you're getting this precog stuff from "

@Hangar_18 said:

" @JediXMan said:
Deadpool dodges sniper bullets...deadpool takes punches from juggernaut, hulk, hercules and moonstone....deadpool has survived being liquefied....deadpool has not only beaten iron fist in fights, but he nearly beat iron fist hercules, captain america etc etc at the same time. Deadpool has taken on armies by himself...and allowed himself to be hit because he wanted his "tom cruise" face to get messed up. DP would destroy smith. And i dont know where you're getting this precog stuff from "

agent smith is all knowing. he stole  that power from the oracle when he copy himself on to her. watch the last matrix movie. second smith doesnt need to dodge bullets he can stop them in midair ( he is the negative version of neo anything neo can do he can to).

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@Hangar_18 said:
" @JediXMan said:

When was this?
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By spartan92
@Freefa11:
he showed pre cog when he fought neo in the 3rd film and after it seems like he beat him he says " wait ....... ive seen this ..... you were lying right there .. and i was standing right here " and then he starts to freak out
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hangar_18
@HolySerpent: i dont need you to tell me what to watch or what smith is...he said smith was a precog before his upgrades...he wasnt. Smith is not all knowing and neither was the oracle..but someone trying to claim a matrix character is all powerful..what else is new. SMith can stop bullets all he wants in mid air....deadpool will cut his f#cking head off. One slice at a time...or simply move in close and put one in his dome.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hangar_18
@Jake Fury said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
" @JediXMan said:
When was this? "
around civil war...when he (ironfist) was pretending to be daredevil
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HolySerpent

@Hangar_18 said:

" @HolySerpent: i dont need you to tell me what to watch or what smith is...he said smith was a precog before his upgrades...he wasnt. Smith is not all knowing and neither was the oracle..but someone trying to claim a matrix character is all powerful..what else is new. SMith can stop bullets all he wants in mid air....deadpool will cut his f#cking head off. One slice at a time...or simply move in close and put one in his dome. "

smith and the oracle were all knowing, 
smith has telekinesis 
smith 6 billion copies of himself 
smith is no slouch in martial arts department 

and saying that deadpool simply move in close and put one in his dome is f...... retarded
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hangar_18
@HolySerpent: you can repeat they were all knowing as many god times as you like..if she was all knowing she wouldnt have to ask sh!t like wheres shanti...and he wouldnt have absorbed neo as he would know that it would mean killing himself. He sure as hell wouldn't have spent the last few minutes of his life talking to himself asking himself questions like a crazy person. So please do keep saying they're were all knowing...i need a laugh after the day i had yesterday. 

Neos tk didnt stop him from getting sliced with a sowrd 

smith isn't allowed to copy himself 

neither is deadpool 

yup...i bet trinity thought it was retarded when she moved in close and put a bullet in an agents head too.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HolySerpent
@Hangar_18 said:
"@HolySerpent: you can repeat they were all knowing as many god times as you like..if she was all knowing she wouldnt have to ask sh!t like wheres shanti...and he wouldnt have absorbed neo as he would know that it would mean killing himself. He sure as hell wouldn't have spent the last few minutes of his life talking to himself asking himself questions like a crazy person. So please do keep saying they're were all knowing...i need a laugh after the day i had yesterday.  Neos tk didnt stop him from getting sliced with a sowrd  smith isn't allowed to copy himself  neither is deadpool  yup...i bet trinity thought it was retarded when she moved in close and put a bullet in an agents head too. "

this is why i ask  you watch the movie again. in the second matrix movie they sort of explain this. she ask neo does he want piece of candy, and he goes on to question why she ask if she  already knows hes going to take it. she explained  why. i dont feel like going into further detail; just watch the movie . smith powers only work in the matrix. he already forseen he would defeat neo (thats why rest of clones didnt join in the fight) he couldnt see in outside force ( the machine "god" ) intervening because it was not in the martix.he was talking to himself on how everything he saw played out.  

trinity killed a regular agent who was not smith, nor did he have pre cog abilities. trinity snuck up behind him. while he was focusing on neo.   

neo didnt use use tk to stop the blade because he got cocky and thought he simple stop it with his hand. but he did use is tk to grab knives from the wall, stop bullets, and fly  
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Outside_85

Agent Smith wins, faster, stronger and all that. 

Though DP might get a draw if Smith tries to assimilate him, meshing minds with DP would probably drive him mad.

Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hangar_18
@HolySerpent said:

" @Hangar_18 said:

"@HolySerpent: you can repeat they were all knowing as many god times as you like..if she was all knowing she wouldnt have to ask sh!t like wheres shanti...and he wouldnt have absorbed neo as he would know that it would mean killing himself. He sure as hell wouldn't have spent the last few minutes of his life talking to himself asking himself questions like a crazy person. So please do keep saying they're were all knowing...i need a laugh after the day i had yesterday.  Neos tk didnt stop him from getting sliced with a sowrd  smith isn't allowed to copy himself  neither is deadpool  yup...i bet trinity thought it was retarded when she moved in close and put a bullet in an agents head too. "

this is why i ask  you watch the movie again. in the second matrix movie they sort of explain this. she ask neo does he want piece of candy, and he goes on to question why she ask if she  already knows hes going to take it. she explained  why. i dont feel like going into further detail; just watch the movie . smith powers only work in the matrix. he already forseen he would defeat neo (thats why rest of clones didnt join in the fight) he couldnt see in outside force ( the machine "god" ) intervening because it was not in the martix.he was talking to himself on how everything he saw played out.   trinity killed a regular agent who was not smith, nor did he have pre cog abilities. trinity snuck up behind him. while he was focusing on neo.    neo didnt use use tk to stop the blade because he got cocky and thought he simple stop it with his hand. but he did use is tk to grab knives from the wall, stop bullets, and fly   "
i dont need to watch anything again...what i need is for you to actually know what you're talking about instead of thinking you do. Neo to the oracle "where is this going" answer "i dont know no one can see outside of blah blah blah watch the movie" - the oracle. So while you're sitting there babbling about neo asking the oracle why she asked him the question in regards to him being able to make a choice or not it has nothing to do with proof of her being "all knowing" or an explanation of why she asks questions. She asked smith what happened to shanti because she didnt know and her reaction proved that..she asked neo questions because she wanted him to realize why he has a choice and for him to understand why he's made the choice he made..she also ends that speech with i thought you'd have figured that out by now.....i think it's you who needs to go back and watch the movies. " why mr anderson why do you do it...why do you keep fighting..are you fighting something fighting for survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom or truth perhaps peace?...why mr anderson why do you persist?.....I say something... I say everything that has a purpose has an end neo...what? what did i just say? No this isnt right this cant be right...smith kills neo? Is it over? SMith and the oracle are precogs..they are not all knowing. You dont know what you're talking about because if you did..you would know the real reason why smith died..i've repeated it enough times in other matrix threads so im not going to bother explaining...it's in scene in which neo meets the architect. 

smith isnt all knowing so he's catching a bullet to the face...Yup neo got cocky...sure whatever you have to tell yourself......deadpool wins
d34dp00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By d34dp00l
@Nefarious: 

smith turns deadpool into a smith, and win    
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nefarious
@d34dp00l: Yep, that is the case.
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Omarpool
@Hangar_18 said:
" @JediXMan said:

Yes.

@DH69 said:
"

smith converts deadpool, deadpool pulls a neo on him, and overwrites smith...then goes and eats taco's

"
And yes. Also nice avatar. Leonard munching on that can.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#26  Edited By Caligula
@JediXMan said:
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

BUMP A DUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Hangar_18: Smith will stomp here.....Deadpool got downed by a serious spider-man....someone go make a spider-man vs Neo thread and see how long that lasts...........Deadpool get's speed blitzed and cloned into the most idiotic Smith virus to ever grace the code, this is EOT (end of trilogy) Smith who fused with the Oracle and could fly (not in this battle, don't get it twisted, I am just referencing the time when he displayed his power to fly as where his power was at it's peak) and knock the windows off of every building in a 4 way intersection with the shock waves of his punches. He can also move at super sonic speeds and has been doing so for a very long time, like JediXMan said....even Smith in his first appearance would own Deadpool.