#1 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Two contests:

First, who would win in a fight

and second: which is a better character

#2 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

I have two go with, in a fight, Deathstroke, cause he's just that good.

Second, I have to go with Deathstroke, again, cause Deathstroke is just a better character, and a beast

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle is tuff to judge with the healig going on and both extremly skilled killers. For better character I have to go with Deadpool.

#4 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

A parody vs. a rip-off... I'll go with the parody... Deadpool.

#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is definitely entertaining but Deathstroke is captivating. Deathstroke has it.

#6 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84363 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a toss up really. Either one could win, and in a best of 7 series they'd go the distance with Deathstroke winning 4 to 3. I mean he took on the JLA by himself and almost won.

#7 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Its a toss up really. Either one could win, and in a best of 7 series they'd go the distance with Deathstroke winning 4 to 3. I mean he took on the JLA by himself and almost won."

Deadpool has given the Avengers a run for their money on three occasions.

#8 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke is smarter and can beat Batman one-on-one. I can't say the same for Deadpool.

#9 Posted by REV (3 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke beat batman??amm not a big dc fan , hell i dont even follow it, but he beat batman??

Id side with deadpool any day.

he beat the hulk, and in civil war issue 31 he took on captian america, hercules, giant man , dare devil, and i apologise but i cant remember the other characters that where there.

but he didnt lose intill cable showed up and stoped him.

Then agian its all up to the writers.

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

REV says:

"deathstroke beat batman??amm not a big dc fan , hell i dont even follow it, but he beat batman?? Id side with deadpool any day. he beat the hulk, and in civil war issue 31 he took on captian america, hercules, giant man , dare devil, and i apologise but i cant remember the other characters that where there. but he didnt lose intill cable showed up and stoped him. Then agian its all up to the writers."

excuse me?

when did deathstroke beat batman?

can someone actually point me to this issue because i seem to be missing quite a major part of DCU continuity here

M

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure he said "can", and italicized it to make it clear that he didn't say "did".

#12 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I'm pretty sure he said "can", and italicized it to make it clear that he didn't say "did"."

ok, fair enough...

i'll withdraw my comment

M

#13 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

It was more of a hypothetical given how Deathstroke fights and what percentage of his brain he uses vs. Batman's percentage.

#14 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke doesn't actually use more than 10% of his brain. That's actually a misconception that the writer fell into. What really happens is that humans only use about 10% of their brains at any given time, not all at once. See, each part of your brain controls a different function. So you use 10% of your brain when you write, you use 10% of your brain when you talk, etc.

#15 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I understood that.

As far as I know in current continuity he is considered to use 90% of his capacity at any given time.

#16 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

#17 Posted by Acewild (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#18 Posted by slacker the hacker (7810 posts) - - Show Bio

For the last time Deathstroke hes just more skilled its almost a fact
#19 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

In a fight? I don't know, honestly, but character-wise I go with Deadpool.
#20 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke. Deadpool has been defeated by Domino, Cat, Punisher, and several other characters who are greatly inferior to Deathstroke. Slade on the other hand has defeated BatMan one on one and has fought the Titans by himself. There is no comparison. Deathstroke wins. 

#22 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy Sh!t. I think this may be the most redone battle on this site. For the millionth time DS wins, lol.

#24 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore: Actually, I believe this is the original. This one was made in 07. Regardless, it does get old given how many times it has been duped. 
#25 Posted by Sirealkillz (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool can die thus he wins.

#26 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: Yeah, I just saw that it was that old, lol. But even then this should not have been bumped.
#27 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sirealkillz said:
" Deadpool can die thus he wins. "
Being immune to death does not translate into being unbeatable. Again, he has been defeated by Punisher, Daredevil, Domino, and others. Deathstroke would thrash him. 
#28 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore: I agree. 
#29 Posted by ComicStooge (11813 posts) - - Show Bio

DS evisorates him.
#30 Posted by crabtree (1618 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool

#31 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Sirealkillz said:
" Deadpool can die thus he wins. "
Being immune to death does not translate into being unbeatable. Again, he has been defeated by Punisher, Daredevil, Domino, and others. Deathstroke would thrash him.  "

When has Deadpool been defeated by daredevil or domino?