#1 Posted by FlareOut (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Three way battle. They know nothing of one another. Who wins?

#2 Posted by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke > Deadpool > Deadshot

#3 Posted by russellmania77 (15842 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke > Deadpool > Deadshot

#4 Posted by dondave (38897 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by FlareOut (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. You guys give Deadshot no love :(

#6 Edited by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinking he loses doesn't mean he's not getting any love -- it's not letting preference get in the way. If I was speaking based on favorites, it would be DP > Floyd > Slade. But, that's stupid because it's an unlikely outcome. ;)

Deathstroke is the most likely to win here. He's the most skilled, has a solid amount of gear/armor and has even humiliated Deadshot before (while he had Bronze Tiger on his side, too). Deadshot's damn talented with his wrist guns, but against these two? The odds aren't in his favor at all.

Staff
#7 Posted by FlareOut (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but he NEVER has missed a shot. I personally see Deadpool loosing as he has no strengths compared to the others. Here's what I think:

Deathstroke>Deadshot>Deadpool

#8 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@flareout said:

Yeah but he NEVER has missed a shot. I personally see Deadpool loosing as he has no strengths compared to the others. Here's what I think:

Deathstroke>Deadshot>Deadpool

Deadpool's regeneration outclasses Deathstrokes by a large margin. Deadpool has regenerated from being nothing more than a pool of vomit (literally) in only a few minutes. He's regenerated his entire head in nine minutes. Depending on his mood, his regeneration ranges from extremely fast to instantaneous.

He's not too far behind Deadshot in marksmanship (Deadpool rarely misses when he's serious). Deadpool was able to open full automatic, while aiming at his teammates, and took out something like twenty or more baddies without hitting his team. Deadshot can beat that, no question, but Deadpool is not far behind in that department. This is the same guy who can shoot over his shoulder and hit a bullseye 15 feet away without looking.

He's not too far behind Deathstroke in skill. This is the same guy who kept a small Avengers Roster preoccupied while playing the defensive. The same guy who has regularly proven to be Wolverine's equal. Deadpool often fights people out of his league physically, and he often comes out ahead. This is the same guy who took on Taskmaster with his hands tied.

However, Deathstroke outclasses him in physical stats by a pretty wide margin. Deadpool's reflexes might be close to Deathstroke's though, but his strength is only in the 1-2 ton level.

I think Deahstroke would take this, as much as it pains me to say it, because I'm a big Deadpool fan.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

if win isn't by death, deathstroke definitely comes out the winner.

#10 Posted by Nefarious (22932 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke. He is smarter than the average human.

#11 Posted by TDK_1997 (15093 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#12 Edited by FlareOut (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: You sir, have earned my respect. Your argument was so persuasive it has changed even the most fanatic Deadshot fan.

#13 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6496 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Scans please that sounds awesome

DS chops DSH's arms of then splits DP in half.

#14 Edited by Kario1 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if DP was split in half he would come back. Honestly I think Deadpool>Deathstroke>Deadshot

#15 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Of which incident?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#16 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6496 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@ultrastarkiller said:

Of which incident?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Of DP regenerating from vomit

#17 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller:

Context:

Deadpool and Cable are fighting off the technovirus, and Deadpool pretty much melted into a pool of nothing. So Cable swallowed him (it's kinda gross) so the two wouldn't be split up, and later is this scene. Where he vomits Deadpool out. Deadpool's blood gives Cable some control over the technovirus and regenerates him a bit, while Deadpool regenerates from a pool of his melted, vomited up body.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#18 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: Just an FYI, there are a few scans missing there. In fact, I think that's actually the second time he regenerates in that comic. But both instances have him regenerating from near nothingness.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay