Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Visual aid: http://www.tfhrc.gov/pubrds/may98/images/cargo2.jpg

Rules:
-Deadpool has access to a warroom filled with weapons/traps he would regularly use and an umlimited supply of ammunition.
-Deadpool does not have his teleport device.
-Deadpool has 1 hour of rest before the match.
-Deadpool is told who he is fighting 5 minutes before the the match.
-Deadpool knows he is going into many 1v1s.
-Characters enter from one side.
-Deadpool is willing to kill the characters.
-Deadpool is eliminated by KO.
-Characters enter on high alert.
-Characters morals apply.
-Characters are eliminated by incapacitation, ko or death.

1) Black Widow
2) Moon Knight (current)
3) Punisher (pistols/kevlar armor/knives)
4) Daredevil
5) Bullseye
6) Green Goblin
7) Gambit
8) Cyber
9) Captain America (Bucky)
10) Wolverine (bone claw)
Dupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Dupe

Ow boy...

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By vegeta

game over deadpool

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Static Shock  Online

He's not getting past Daredevil.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Static Shock said:

Why is that?
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lagoon_boy
if he passes dd bulleye punisher he wont make it to green goblin
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Static Shock  Online
k4tzm4n said:
Static Shock said: He's not getting past Daredevil. Why is that? [more]
Daredevil is a better fighter than he is and is a bit more focused as a fighter. Deadpool isn't going to be able to get a bead on him and would just be wasting ammunition. Daredevil is very capable of defeating him by KO.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

But with the prep and the fact that he's now willing to kill, I think it's an entirely different story.  Normally he goes toe-to-toe, slugging it out with Daredevil.  Deadpool has also stalemated BP and bested Wolverine, so his h2h showings fluxuate too often. 

mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mv

Damn...aint gonna be fun for Deadpool

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
vegeta said:
game over deadpool

???  As in he loses or wins?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock  Online
k4tzm4n said:
But with the prep and the fact that he's now willing to kill, I think it's an entirely different story.  ... [more]
Deadpool has always been willing to kill, so it wouldn't matter since Daredevil defeats people who are willing to kill all the time. Bullseye is a perfect example. Deadpool never stalemated Black Panther. He stalemated Killmonger, who was dressed up as Black Panther at the time. Wolverine has bested Deadpool as well (and in the fight that Deadpool defeated bone-clawed Wolverine, he didn't use H2H combat, he used his weapons), so has Domino, Iron FIst, and the Cat. His H2H skills speak for itself; they suck...
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
mv said:
Damn...aint gonna be fun for Deadpool

I don't think Gauntlet's are fun for anyone unless it's easy lol.  How do you think he does?
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lagoon_boy
wait, an hour of prep would be more than enough for deadpool, giving him access to a waroom, with bombs and such, dp could run it but i think he gets stop by green goblin bone claw wolverine, or gambit
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock  Online
lagoon_boy said:
wait, an hour of prep would be more than enough for deadpool, giving him access to a waroom, with bombs ... [more]
He doesn't have an hour of prep. He has an hour of rest.
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sleuth

If he gets past Punisher then he's stopped by Daredevil.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lagoon_boy
Static Shock said:
lagoon_boy said: wait, an hour of prep would be more than enough for deadpool, giving him access to a waroom, ... [more]
oh srry sryy i meant rest rest srry yeah healing factors
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mv
k4tzm4n said:
mv said: Damn...aint gonna be fun for Deadpool I don't think Gauntlet's are fun for anyone unless it's easy lol.  ... [more]

He's gonna have a tough time getting past Black Widow , Moonknight and Punisher  and even if he makes it past those three  he has to beat DD  life sucks for him.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
mv said:
k4tzm4n said: mv said: Damn...aint gonna be fun for Deadpool I don't think Gauntlet's are fun for anyone unless it's ... [more]

Willing to kill I'd say Black Widow he can defeat and be 100% by the next match.  I'd dare to say the same for Moon Knight as well.  I love Moon Knight, but I can't see him pulling the victory, especially after his struggle with Bullseye.
Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I don't think he can beat DD but if he does he loses at Cyber for sure

Avatar image for sovereign_vance
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sovereign Vance

He won't make it to Daredevil.The Punisher will let him have it.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Sovereign Vance said:
He won't make it to Daredevil.The Punisher will let him have it.

With Deadpool's prep advantage and Punishers equipment, I find that unlikely.  He'll need quite the lucky headshot and there's plenty of cover. 
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sovereign Vance
k4tzm4n said:
Sovereign Vance said: He won't make it to Daredevil.The Punisher will let him have it. With Deadpool's prep advantage and ... [more]
Deadpool doesn't cover..he can't die.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

He knows he is going into several fights and can lose via KO.  He may be technically invincible, but despite popular belief, he's not a complete idiot.

Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sovereign Vance
k4tzm4n said:
He knows he is going into several fights and can lose via KO.  He may be technically invincible, but despite ... [more]
Deadpool doesn't have to be and idiot to not bother to cover.Like Deadpool's fanboys believe him to be,he fights like he's invincible.He fought the Secret Avengers by himself.He barely dodged.Cap and Iron Fist alone should be a threat,let alone a whole team.He doesn't know when he's outmatched.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Sovereign Vance said:
k4tzm4n said: He knows he is going into several fights and can lose via KO.  He may be technically invincible, ... [more]

lmao.  Did you not see the difficulty the entire team had against him?  Or that the Fantastic Four couldn't lay a finger on him?  While he isnt HIDING behind cover, his use of speed and agility can easily make use of the cover, by it simply being around and potentially blocking fire as he flips around.  And barely dodged Cap?  I'd say that's impressive since we have yet to see Spider-Man dodge Cap.
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sovereign Vance
k4tzm4n said:
Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: He knows he is going into several fights and can lose via KO.  He may ... [more]
1.I have seen Spider-Man dodge Cap
2.I said he barely dodged..not barely dodged Cap.As I recall every attack Cap attempted connected.He did stab Cap from behind when he wasn't looking.
3.Deadpool isn't that fast so it's BS,I was just pointing out that he doesn't cover.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Sovereign Vance said:
k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: He knows he is going into several fights and can lose via KO.  ... [more]

1) Last I checked, Cap did quite well against him in the Civil War and the issue of AMazing Spider-Man involving Electro.  Point being, Deadpool has always had impressive displays of agility/speed.  The fact he accomplished half of those acts against the Secret Avengers...Not to mention his recent showing against the Thunderbolts.
2)  Same as 1.
3)  While Deadpool technically doesn't have any powers that should logically enhance his speed/agility, it's been established for so long now it's pointless to dispute it. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock  Online
k4tzm4n said:
Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: He knows he is going into several fights and can ... [more]
If he's so fast, why does he always get hit?
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sovereign Vance
k4tzm4n said:
Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: He knows he is going into several fights and can ... [more]
1.Cap did do quite well against him,Spider-Man dodge his attacks though.The feat is bullsh#t.I was just pointing out Deadpool's lack of concern for his own well being.Deadpool logically can't beat Cap solo,so how could he possibly take the Secret Avengers..even for a few panels?
2.His agility and speed isn't going to mean anything against the Punisher.
3.I'm not disputing what you're saying I'm disputing.I am actually not disputing anything.I'm saying that his speed is of no signifcance agains the Punisher because he's no faster than any of the other superhumans he's offed.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Sovereign Vance said:
k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: He knows he is going into several fights ... [more]

1) Cap still landed several shots on a character that is known for dodging, and that was my point.  His didn't come close to defeating that and I never stated anything along those lines.  I was citing his speed and agility.  He greatly frustrated them and (IIRC) took out Falcon while doing so. (perhaps another by having them hit one another? I don't feel like looking through the bins).  Also, why can't Deadpool take on Cap in a good battle?  We've seen Deadpool's full potential in his earlier fights against Wolverine and Cable, but unfortunately he's been reduced to the clown of the Marvel U.
2) Actually, it will.  Note his fights with Daredevil.
3)  Again,  it will be tough to land killshots on Deadpool thanks to what we've discussed.  Whether or not you think it's BS is regardless since he's had multiple feats of great speed/agility.  
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sovereign Vance
k4tzm4n said:
Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: He knows he is going ... [more]
1.Ok but you said "Spider-Man has yet to dodge Cap" as if Spider-Man has never dodged his attacks.Which he did.Deadpool can't take on Cap in a good battle because Cap gets straight down to business and kicks ass.Unlike Wolverine he doesn't throw all of his training out the window against him,unlike Taskmaster..Deadpool isn't too unpredicatable for him.I vary rarely see Deadpool beat anyone anywhere near Cap's level without a technicality.Good Example he has never in an canon comic beaten Daredevil or Domino.He's fought them both over 3 times.I know they are different fighters than Cap but Cap has physical advanatages and skill advanatages over both.

2.The only time his agilty did him any good against DD was when he fought Iron Fist as DD.No other time did he even seem to have a chance against DD.

3.No it won't.If Frank can tag Spider-Man and Daredevil no problem and Deadpool isn't a better acrobat than DD and nowhere near Spidey's acrobatic skill and possibly agility level,there is no reason Deadpool's speed will do anything.Also in light of the fact that Frank already fought him and had no trouble laying hands on him.
Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Rockdalf
Static Shock said:
k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: He knows he is going into several fights ... [more]
What characters can you name that are so fast they don't get hit?

I'd say he makes it to Cyber after Gambit pays him another "Don't thrash on me, mon ami" check.  It is quite funny how few comic book readers will acknowledge Deadpool's battle prowess when everyone in the marvel universe he's interacted with does so on a regular occasion.  You know, with the exception of Squirrel Girl and that chick with a hot dog *facepalm*.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rockdalf said:
Static Shock said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: He knows he is going ... [more]
Deadpool can't hang with Punisher.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock  Online
Rockdalf said:
Static Shock said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: He knows he is going ... [more]
That wasn't the point of my post. Dude was saying Deadpool's speed/agility is impressive as if nothing can touch him, when that isn't the case. He can have impressive showings of speed/agility, but if he doesn't use it to his advantage as much as he get hit by everybody, then it's meaningless.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
He can't die.Doesn't need to dodge.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Chaos Prime

Imo in this Scenario DP could doe quiet well & make it to 7th spot where imo Gambit lands the big KO.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Static Shock said:
Rockdalf said: Static Shock said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: He knows he ... [more]
lmao.  I wasn't implying NOTHING can touch him.  My argument is his speed and agility will help him greatly against the Punisher who is armed with a pistol/knives.  Please fully read the entire debate first.  I said due to this it would be VERY difficult for Punisher to land a headshot, thus winning.
Graft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Graft

He stops at MK

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Graft said:
He stops at MK

SARCASM!

Graft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Graft
Vance Astro said:
Graft said: He stops at MK SARCASM! [more]
What can Deadpool do to MK? I was talking classic Moon Knight.
Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Rockdalf
Static Shock said:
Rockdalf said: Static Shock said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: He knows he ... [more]

True that.  The biggest thing that makes this fight so difficult is that DP is such a wild card.  I would say that Deadpool has a chance at taking the gauntlet if he's really having a good day, because his healing factor could have him at 100% after 1 hour rest and that makes every match just basically 1v1 regular match.  But if he's having a crap day, his healing factor won't do as much for him and Daredevil or Bullseye takes him out. 

I do see him taking 1-3 however, very well.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock  Online
k4tzm4n said:
Static Shock said: Rockdalf said: Static Shock said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: ... [more]
His speed/agility still isn't as impressive as you think it is, though...
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Sovereign Vance said:
k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: He knows he ... [more]

1) Obtaining scans.
2)  DD was landing the hits, but none were enough to take him down.  Also, the Contest of Champions contest is irrelevant since it's a fan-based vote.  When has Frank RECENTLY tagged DD or Spider-Man?  In the classic era, he did with his lame "mercy bullets".  If he doesnt want to kill them, why even bother shooting at them?  Or better yet, why not just shoot them in the legs?  So
3) Re-read that fight.  It was beyond stupid from the get go.  First off, Deadpool is KO'd and we don't even know how  since the panel before him being tied up is him about 20 feet away from Frank in the water.  Next, Deadpool tackles him out of (I believe) a 3rd or 2nd story building ONTO a car, crashing it.  Deadpool then PUMELS him.  That entire fight was so stupid.  First off, Frank lived because of the police interruption.  Deadpool had his gun pressed against Franks head and didn't pull the trigger b/c of the police arriving and opening fire (again, stupid since he could just pull the trigger and THEN flee).  Next, when Deadpool continues to pummel him a person in a van smacks Deadpool across the head (IIRC) distraction him and SOMEHOW Frank is well enough to fight.  From that point, it's a stalemate.  That had to be one of the biggest displays of Frank having unrealistic endurace, ever.  That tackle from 2 stories up sending him crashing onto the roof of a car should have brought him to near KO. 
Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rockdalf
k4tzm4n said:
Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: ... [more]

Agreed.  I was really pumped about that fight too :(
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Graft said:
Vance Astro said: Graft said: He stops at MK SARCASM! [more] What can Deadpool do to MK? I was talking ... [more]

There's no point since it's CURRENT Moon Knight.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Graft said:
Vance Astro said: Graft said: He stops at MK SARCASM! [more] What can Deadpool do to MK? I was talking ... [more]
Deadpool can beat any Moon Knight.He's a better fighter and physical superior

k4tzm4n said:
Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: ... [more]

1.Ok.
2.Who brought up Contest of Champions? DD lost that fight so why would I bring it up? iron Fist was DD during Civil War.That's the only fight I brought up.
3.Frank fought Spider-Man in BND and DD about 2-3 years ago.He didn't shoot DD but all his punches connected.Why re-read the fight,The Punisher had no trouble tagging him.Nothing you said changes that.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Sovereign Vance said:
k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: Sovereign Vance said: k4tzm4n said: He knows he ... [more]

He dominated Shatterstar with ease, defeat Domino, has beaten Cable several times (image provided he lost due to Domino's interference), has stalemated and defeated Wolverine, and stalemated Sabretooth (since that fight was never completed, I'd say draw)
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#48  Edited By The_Martian
Static Shock said:
I was thinking that or Bullseye.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
The_Martian said:
Static Shock said: He's not getting past Daredevil. I was thinking that or Bullseye. [more]
He defeated my favorite with his own toss.

No Caption Provided

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Come to think of that, the scan of Domino may actually be CopyCat.  I don't recall 100% but I do believe she was involved in some of the earlier arcs?  Can someone confirm this?