#1  Edited By jashro44
Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'd say a serious Wade could stop at Steve or even clear. But Deadpool will be Deadpool so ill say 6

H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jashro44:

1) Clears easy.

2) Uuuggg, Clears.

3) nice fight actually, Gambit has not many feats, but what he has is good. Possibly passes.

4) Like 616 version this version kicks but but Jobs as well. However this version has Adamantium bones and claws. So maybe stops, likely not.

5) Miles has a good shot, as long DP knows nothing of his Invisibility or Venom Sting.

6) Cyclopes is crap in 1610.

7) Possibly stops here. HE has the gear and powers to win here.

8) Stops here IMO. Could win, but I see Wolvie taking it.

9) ..... what? Spider Woman you mean? She wins.

10) Ultimate Cap takes majority IMO.

H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say a serious Wade could stop at Steve or even clear. But Deadpool will be Deadpool so ill say 6

Serious Wade has no way beating a Serious Spider Woman and can possibly drop to Ultimate Hawkeye or Wolverine as well.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to comicvine she is black widow now.

H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@h3dora101 said:

Yes she is, but it took me a second to realize what you meant as "clone"

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44

@h3dora101 said:

@jashro44 said:
@h3dora101 said:

Thats how comicvine labels her.

H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@h3dora101 said:

@jashro44 said:
@h3dora101 said:

Thats how comicvine labels her.

Be easier to say Spider Woman :)

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Frisky4

@oreoassassin said:

Okay, so about the "serious" Deadpool thing, didn't he lose the physical ability to be serious?

Anyway, if it's anything like the original "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe" Wade kills everybody that poses an actual threat off-panel, that or his writers ignore the actual abilities of those opponents.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Does Moon Knight have access to his Ronin persona? If so, he should be higher.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will say no.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jashro44 said:

@beaconofstrength said:

I will say no.

You monster.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen anything from rounds 1-5 to suggest they'd be a problem for Wade. And Ultimate Sabertooth has the jobbing tendencies of his 616 self. Miles certainly isn't beating Wade seeing as he's never dealt with a skilled fighter with one-shot abilities from his swords, his venom blasts don't have the consistent showings to KO Wade without repeated use, and he's slower by feats. Cyclops could be a problem. He's scarred the moon with his blasts so he can KO Wade, but Wades avoided shots from 616 Cyclops before and I haven't seen many accuracy feats from this Cyclops. He could stop at Hawkeye, Bulleye's beaten Wade before and Hawkeye can likely do something similar, but I don't think getting KO'd by brain stabs is the norm for Deadpool and he's avoided Bullseye more often than not. I think he can get past him. He'll beat Ultimate Wolverine, who unlike his 616 self can get decapitated. I can't comment on Black Widow. I see him beating Ultimate Cap, who doesn't have any stats that Deadpool hasn't dealt with before.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Miles.

H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He will decapitate Wolverine? No, he still has a adamantium skeleton, just not adamantium cartilage like 616 which is why he can be pulled apart. He is not being decapitated.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He will decapitate Wolverine? No, he still has a adamantium skeleton, just not adamantium cartilage like 616 which is why he can be pulled apart. He is not being decapitated.

I'm not really an expert on biology but...wouldn't you still have to pull his bone in half to remove the head? Assuming there are bones in the neck, and if there aren't I don't see why he can't get decapitated. Or is Adamantium just not as durable in the ultimate universe which is why he can get pulled apart?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

clears

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily gets to 8 then stops possibly.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to see him vs Miles

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

clears and he stomps miles just so i can have the fanboys come after me

H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By H3dora101

@h3dora101 said:

I'm not really an expert on biology but...wouldn't you still have to pull his bone in half to remove the head? Assuming there are bones in the neck, and if there aren't I don't see why he can't get decapitated. Or is Adamantium just not as durable in the ultimate universe which is why he can get pulled apart?

Adamantium (contrary to what online crappy wikis have stated) has never broken on panel to anything.

Hulk did not break the Neddle he broke the whole device. It was still a metal and glass Syringe with a Adamaniutm Needle Tip. They said he broke the needle. Hulk was crushing Caps hand thus the glass and serum itself. thus the Needle.

No Caption Provided

As seen

Adamantium Cage

No Caption Provided

Whats broken exactly? All we see is the Lock Mechanism is broken and we dont know what that is made of. If Electric Lock then it burned out.

No Caption Provided

Adamantium claws were Not broken. He started the fight that way and we never knew why that one claw was broken or simply not enough adamantium went into his procedure

Ultimate Wolverine or Adamantium is not weaker than its 616 Counter Part.

All these Scenes seem to be taken Ultimate Adamantium is weaker. This is false. Its stated as "Unbreakable" as Adamantium is suppose to be.

No Caption Provided

Even Mention in his Official Bio as unbreakable Adamantium.

No Caption Provided

Wolverines fight vs Ultimate Hulk. Ripped apart at the Spine Joints.

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Colossus. Ripped out of the Leg Joint.

No Caption Provided

Apoc Rips his Arm to Shoulder Joint.

All these guys are Mutli THOUSAND Toners in feats. Not 100 Tons. 1000 Tons. Also look at where his Body parts been pulled off. All in joint areas.

No Caption Provided

Yuri here is explained by Professor Cornelius (who made ultimate Wolverine Skeleton) that some parts of his Body has not been Ossified. This stands to reasons unlike 616 Wolverine who has IMPOSSIBLE Adamntium Joints Ultimate Wolvie does not. Only his Bones (except the one above) are coated. He can be with GREAT strength ripped apart.

Also misinformation from Wikis.

1) Death Strike had her neck broken. Long Shot Reality Warps with his Luck Powers.

2) Caps Shield is not Adamantium. They don't even reference anywhere when it was said to be. Its all Assumption on this lie from a wikia. We do know his new shield was made of Asgard metals.

Also to decapitate you must cut through the bones in the neck.

If this does not stop Ultimate wolverine, how will a neck chop do it?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h3dora101 said:

The bones are adamantium but the cartilage which connects the bones isn't in the ultimate universe. In the 616 wolverine cartilage is covered in adamantium some how.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@h3dora101 said:

Adamantium (contrary to what online crappy wikis have stated) has never broken on panel to anything.

Hulk did not break the Neddle he broke the whole device. It was still a metal and glass Syringe with a Adamaniutm Needle Tip. They said he broke the needle. Hulk was crushing Caps hand thus the glass and serum itself. thus the Needle.

No Caption Provided

As seen

Adamantium Cage

No Caption Provided

Whats broken exactly? All we see is the Lock Mechanism is broken and we dont know what that is made of. If Electric Lock then it burned out.

No Caption Provided

Adamantium claws were Not broken. He started the fight that way and we never knew why that one claw was broken or simply not enough adamantium went into his procedure

Ultimate Wolverine or Adamantium is not weaker than its 616 Counter Part.

All these Scenes seem to be taken Ultimate Adamantium is weaker. This is false. Its stated as "Unbreakable" as Adamantium is suppose to be.

No Caption Provided

Even Mention in his Official Bio as unbreakable Adamantium.

No Caption Provided

Wolverines fight vs Ultimate Hulk. Ripped apart at the Spine Joints.

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Colossus. Ripped out of the Leg Joint.

No Caption Provided

Apoc Rips his Arm to Shoulder Joint.

All these guys are Mutli THOUSAND Toners in feats. Not 100 Tons. 1000 Tons. Also look at where his Body parts been pulled off. All in joint areas.

No Caption Provided

Yuri here is explained by Professor Cornelius (who made ultimate Wolverine Skeleton) that some parts of his Body has not been Ossified. This stands to reasons unlike 616 Wolverine who has IMPOSSIBLE Adamntium Joints Ultimate Wolvie does not. Only his Bones (except the one above) are coated. He can be with GREAT strength ripped apart.

Also misinformation from Wikis.

1) Death Strike had her neck broken. Long Shot Reality Warps with his Luck Powers.

2) Caps Shield is not Adamantium. They don't even reference anywhere when it was said to be. Its all Assumption on this lie from a wikia. We do know his new shield was made of Asgard metals.

Also to decapitate you must cut through the bones in the neck.

If this does not stop Ultimate wolverine, how will a neck chop do it?

Alright, fair enough. I can't comment on Ult. Wolverine vs Deadpool.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Could stop at Hawkeye from what I've heard of him and his trick arrow arsenal, nuke arrow not included. Should stop at Wolverine. Black Widow can get the easy win with a web incap, and she's more likely to do so than Miles. Should stop at Ult Cap as well. Ult Cap is totally not above taking him apart if needed.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

Anyway, if it's anything like the original "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe" Wade kills everybody that poses an actual threat off-panel, that or his writers ignore the actual abilities of those opponents.

This.

But for the sake of argument:

Recent Comic Vine article entitled "Marvel Teases 'The End' of Marvel Ultimate Universe" by Greg Katzman.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/marvel-teases-the-end-of-the-ultimate-universe/1100-150198/

Time travel + 4th Wall-Breaking... Serious Wade is in the house and has preemptively attacked the entire Ultimate Universe.

Perhaps the last several times the Ultimate Universe was supposedly going to end the writer-hostages escaped when Wade went out for chimichangas? Third or fourth time's the charm right?

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers