Through some absurd plot device, Deadpool has been transported into the DC Universe. Defying all logic, Deadpool firmly believes everyone in New Earth is evil and he's selected key targets that he believes need to be wiped out. Can he accomplish his goal or will he suffer defeat?
- Every encounter will have its own set of unique rules, so be sure to read the details!
- Deadpool's standard gear will consist of twin katanas, twin sais, daggers, small firearms (pistols & submachine guns) and a handful of grenades.
- Deadpool's equipment is fully reloaded and repaired during his rest time.
- All DC characters are eliminated by knock out, incapacitation or death.
- All DC characters are pre-New 52 unless otherwise state (again, reeeeeeead!)
- This will always be a random encounter for the DC characters.
- Deadpool is eliminated by knock out or incapacitation.
- Following the scenario, Deadpool is determined to kill and/or defeat each opponent. Will he crack jokes along the way? Sure, but he's giving it his all as well.
- All DC characters will have standard gear (unless otherwise specified...again, read!)
- Prove that the Vine has the best debates on the interwebs! Elaborate on how you think each round will go, where you think Wade could potentially lose, and if you think he can actually clear this ladder. Have at those keyboards, Viners!
- Bane (on Knightfall venom). Bane is in the woods when suddenly a dagger flies right past his face and thrusts into the tree directly next to him. Unamused, Bane turns his head and sees the Merc with a Mouth standing fifteen feet away. Deadpool has twin sais equipped and daggers on his belt. Unaware of who this red assassin is, Bane injects himself with some venom and the two prepare to dance. And by dance, I mean fight...violently. Deadpool is unaware the tubes supply venom, so that's not an immediate focus for him. If Deadpool wins, he has 3 hours before the next battle.
- Harley Quinn and Catwoman are about to face-off on a Gotham city rooftop. It's pouring and lightning cracks through the sky. Before the two lunge at one another, a bullet hits the ground between them. The two see Deadpool standing twenty feet away holding a smoking pistol. "Let's dance, ladies," Deadpool jokingly says as he holsters his firearm and grabs his two katanas. All combatants have standard gear. Catwoman and Quinn don't need to use teamwork, but they won't attack each other. If Deadpool wins, he has 30 minutes rest before the next battle.
- While flipping across the rooftops Deadpool is forced to block an arrow with his katana. Standing thirty feet away is Green Arrow. "You weren't on the list, Robin Hood," Deadpool mutters. Green Arrow disregards the taunt and reaches into his quiver again. Deadpool has standard gear. Ollie has regular arrows, a few basic trick arrows (very limited ammo) and a katana. If Deadpool wins, he has 3 hours rest before the next battle.
- Nightwing and Damian just finished effortlessly defeating a few pathetic thugs in crime alley. "Oh, boy! It's the boy wonders!" the duo hears from above. Deadpool is standing on a fire escape twenty feet above them. Standard gear for all. New 52 feats and gear are applicable for Damian and Nightwing! If Deadpool wins, he has 5 hours rest before the next battle.
- A bright light shines on the cloudy and dark skies of Gotham, but it's not the bat-signal. No, it's Deadpool's logo hovering above Batman's territory. Deciding to investigate, Batman and Red Robin head to the source of the signal. They see their famous light has been replaced and before they can react, a small explosive on the light detonates. The two dodge at the absolute last second, escaping any critical damage from the blast, but in the process Batman's utility belt is destroyed. "Na na na na na Deadpooool!" Wade sings as he flips directly in front of them with his swords pointing directly at them. "I'm the man that broke the man who broke the bat! A-B-C logic is on my side, rich boy," Deadpool says as the two heroes get back on their feet. Batman still has regular batarangs and a grappling gun. Red Robin has his standard gear, and Deadpool only has his melee weapons. They begin ten feet apart. If Deadpool wins, he has 4 hours rest before the next battle.
- After a meeting with the Titans (yeah, remember that book?), Deathstroke leaves the facility and heads to his apartment. While on his way home, Deadpool whips out an absurd weapon called *insert plot device title here* and fires it at Slade. The attack does no damage to Slade, but disables and destroys all of the weapons he was carrying. All that remains is one regular dagger. Deadpool laughs to himself. "So this is the chump everyone thinks I ripped off? Nice eye, Fury!" Slade equips the combat knife and retorts "You're quite the obnoxious one. Let's see how well you speak without your tongue." Deadpool pulls out his twin katanas and replies "Mine's bigger, old man." They begin twenty feet apart. Deadpool has all of his standard gear. Deathstroke has a regular sized combat knife. If Deadpool wins...
...he has successfully saved the 616 Marvel Universe (at least in his mind)! While dancing victoriously in the streets, Superman lands a few feet in front of Wade. "Hah! I was ready for you, boy scout! Now gimme a second while I put on this kryptonite ring," Deadpool groans as he fumbles through his countless pouches. "Just give me another minute, it's in here somewhere..." Deadpool mutters as he continues to search and spectators laugh and cheer on Superman. "Ah-ha! Got it!" Deadpool exclaims as he puts on the ring. "Good for you," Superman retorts as he casually exhales, freezing Wade in place. "Well, that was easy," an onlooker says in disappointment.