#1 Edited by mavfan626 (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool & Bullseye

Vs.

Elektra & Daredevil

Rules

Standard equipment

No Prep

All characters are current (Bullseye is alive)

Morals on

Which team would win and why?

#2 Posted by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the villains take this. IIRC Bullseye has a good track record against Elektra (someone correct me if I am wrong) and I think daredevil will have issues dropping deadpool.

#3 Posted by Pokeysteve (8417 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is a major wild card here. His durability feats are all over. Both Elektra and Daredevil have beaten Bullseye though. With some trouble obviously. Not sure who's better between Elektra and Matt but maybe someone can hold Pool while the other knocks out Bullseye.

#4 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I find Wade to be pretty unimpressive in recent times and as such consider him to be the weak link here.

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#6 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Bullseye win this for obvious reasons…

Deadpool tilts the scale of this battle into his team’s favor by a lot (if we’re talking about Deadpool with his healing factor). He has two things that will Daredevil or Elektra one “hell of a fight”: teleporting abilities, his durability/healing factor and fighting skills.

I believe Bullseye could hold off either member of the opposing team: Elektra or Daredevil, and possible kill one of them (most likely Elektra). If the starting distances are far enough (25 feet or more), he has much better chances of killing either. Deadpool can finish off Daredevil or Elektra quite easily. In up-close hand to hand combat, if Deadpool really tries; he can be as good as Captain America (as shown in one of his comics).

Team 1 for the win! :D

Daaerk

#7 Posted by Orion_ (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra can solo Bullseye as can Daredevil. The real wild card here is Deadpool. It can really go either way.

#8 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Bullseye bags this. But no easy fight

#9 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil could take out bullseye quickly which he has done before,,if Elektra could keep deadpool busy enough to ensure daredevil takes out bullseye they could both double team deadpool and eek out a win but it won't be easy,,,I think the heroes could take a slight majority with 6/10

#10 Posted by cooljammy18 (982 posts) - - Show Bio

DD>Deadpool in H2h. The only thing that'll allow Deadpool to keep up is his healing factor and various of weapons because other than that, DD could drop him without too much trouble. He also rarely uses that teleporting device at all now, so that should be thrown out of the window. Bullseyes has more wins over Elektra if I'm correct, and almost killed her again at one point if I remember correctly, so I feel that DD should deal with him first while Elektra stalls Deadpool. If DD could take out Bullseye, which he should, they will double team Deadpool and take him down. Difficult, but they should take it.

#11 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daaerk said:

Deadpool and Bullseye win this for obvious reasons…

No they don't.

@Daaerk said:

teleporting abilities

He doesn't have teleporting abilities. He had a device that let him teleport and he seldom used it in combat situations. He doesn't presently have it. Even if he did have it and use it, Daredevil has been able to predict the movement of other teleporters. It really wouldn't give much advantage at all.

@Daaerk said:

his durability/healing factor

He can't be killed, but he can be beaten down. He's also still susceptible to nerve strikes, and a sai through his skull is going to put a stop to him even if it is just for a while.

@Daaerk said:

fighting skills.

Deadpool is arguably the worst fighter here.

@Daaerk said:

I believe Bullseye could hold off either member of the opposing team: Elektra or Daredevil, and possible kill one of them (most likely Elektra).

Daredevil consistently beats Bullseye, and Elektra took him down without too much issue the last time they fought as well.

@Daaerk said:

If the starting distances are far enough (25 feet or more), he has much better chances of killing either.

Not really. Both of these guys can dodge his attacks.

@Daaerk said:

Deadpool can finish off Daredevil or Elektra quite easily. In up-close hand to hand combat, if Deadpool really tries; he can be as good as Captain America (as shown in one of his comics).

Please provide scans of this instance. Regardless, both Daredevil and Elektra are capable of putting Deadpool down.

#12 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

He doesn't have teleporting abilities. He had a device that let him teleport and he seldom used it in combat situations. He doesn't presently have it. Even if he did have it and use it, Daredevil has been able to predict the movement of other teleporters. It really wouldn't give much advantage at all.

Yes, he has been able to take 6 of his enemies at once, morals on, being able to hold his own with his teleporting device. The enemies included Taskmaster, Gomez, and more, though I don’t remember which comic, so it will be hard for me to find some scans. When I mean teleporting ability, I'm talking about his device; I never said he has the power to teleport, there’s a difference friend.

@Ferro Vida said:

- He can't be killed, but he can be beaten down. He's also still susceptible to nerve strikes, and a sai through his skull is going to put a stop to him even if it is just for a while.

- Deadpool is arguably the worst fighter here.

- Please provide scans of this instance. Regardless, both Daredevil and Elektra are capable of putting Deadpool down.

Deadpool is not the worst fighter here. In Deadpool - Volume 6: I Rule, You Suck, he had the upper hand over Steve Rogers in hand to hand combat, and arguably Captain America is a better hand to hand combatant than Daredevil and Elektra.

#13 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

If DP is at his best, Team 1. Good fight though OP :)

#14 Posted by mavfan626 (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderpool94 said:

If DP is at his best, Team 1. Good fight though OP :)

Thanks.. I was surprised it hasn't been made before..

#15 Posted by WarlordEternal (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Bullseye win 6/10

#16 Posted by ComicKID777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

im going with team 2 they will work together better as a team an outwork team one for a solid win. Deadpool is way overrated

#17 Posted by WarlordEternal (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daaerk said:

Deadpool is not the worst fighter here. In Deadpool - Volume 6: I Rule, You Suck, he had the upper hand over Steve Rogers in hand to hand combat, and arguably Captain America is a better hand to hand combatant than Daredevil and Elektra.

I remember this fight. It's awesome!

#18 Posted by dondave (38515 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ftw

#19 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool gets used as a joke character so often that it's easy to forget he's actually incredibly skilled.

#20 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daaerk said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Yes, he has been able to take 6 of his enemies at once, morals on, being able to hold his own with his teleporting device. The enemies included Taskmaster, Gomez, and more, though I don’t remember which comic, so it will be hard for me to find some scans. When I mean teleporting ability, I'm talking about his device; I never said he has the power to teleport, there’s a difference friend.

... Yes, I literally noted the difference in my post. I don't see why you mention it again when I just did that. Daredevil has 360 degree radar sense and can pick up on the atmospheric disturbances that a teleporter causes when they are about to appear. Even if Deadpool did have that here (he doesn't have it anymore in the comics) it wouldn't do him much good.@Daaerk said:

@Ferro Vida said:

- He can't be killed, but he can be beaten down. He's also still susceptible to nerve strikes, and a sai through his skull is going to put a stop to him even if it is just for a while.

- Deadpool is arguably the worst fighter here.

- Please provide scans of this instance. Regardless, both Daredevil and Elektra are capable of putting Deadpool down.

First off, I'd argue that Cap isn't more skilled than Daredevil. Second, he was unarmed in this fight when he is used to fighting with his shield. Third, for most of that encounter he didn't even want to fight. If he really wanted to fight then he could have just snapped Wade's neck and been done with it. The fifth scan is the only one where he really opens up, and he smacks Deadpool around with utter ease for the whole thing. Then, as soon as there is a reprieve in the fight he calls for them to stop. And quite frankly, Daniel Way's run on Deadpool had a LOT of CIS and PIS in it.

#21 Posted by Rick_Grayson (819 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really know enough about any of the characters here to properly get into a debate, but gun to my head I'm backing Deadpool, the only Marvel comic i ever pick up.

#22 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rick_Grayson said:

I don't really know enough about any of the characters here to properly get into a debate, but gun to my head I'm backing Deadpool, the only Marvel comic i ever pick up.

Daredevil is superior to him in just about every way (Deadpool is obviously better at absorbing damage), and when Elektra isn't warfing she is also fully capable of beating him. In a fair fight, Bullseye would also be able to beat him (presuming the book wasn't written by Daniel Way).

#23 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

Al though that Bullseye may kill Elektra again,she and DD will win this.

#24 Posted by mavfan626 (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@Rick_Grayson said:

Daredevil is superior to him in just about every way (Deadpool is obviously better at absorbing damage), and when Elektra isn't warfing she is also fully capable of beating him. In a fair fight, Bullseye would also be able to beat him (presuming the book wasn't written by Daniel Way).

Prior to Way, Bullseye's previous bout with Deadpool ended with Deadpool getting the upper hand..

#25 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Rick_Grayson said:

Prior to Way, Bullseye's previous bout with Deadpool ended with Deadpool getting the upper hand..

Scans? On paper and based on feats Bullseye should come out on top.

#26 Posted by mavfan626 (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Rick_Grayson said:

Not necessarily, Deadpool has been known to take on entire team's I doubt Bullseye could do the same. In the scans you can see that even though he is protecting the women he still has the upper hand...

#27 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Rick_Grayson said:

Not necessarily, Deadpool has been known to take on entire team's I doubt Bullseye could do the same. In the scans you can see that even though he is protecting the women he still has the upper hand...

You don't know Bullseye very well then. And you do realize that Deadpool won that fight by chance, right?

#28 Posted by 18hunt (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

if DP is serious they win

#29 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#30 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6467 posts) - - Show Bio

I tend to think strict street levelers like DD get the short of the stick sometimes in these debates. We're all a little too high off stats. We need to realize that extreme skill in the land of comics is a supernatural and extremely potent superpower in its own right. DD is a significantly better martial master than Deadpool. And this equalizes the durability disparity ... to a degree. Does it do enough? I'm really not sure as Deadpool and his feats are all over the freaken place.

That said, DD is a smart fighter. I think most Marvel heroes know of Deadpool by now. They know enough to run into the fight no holds barred realizing they won't kill Wade, but need to cut loose if they hope to take him out, if even only temporarily.

Imma give DD majority over Wade for now. Elektra versus Bullseye is always a fun fight. Flip a coin there. They've both lost to and they've both beaten one another. But I'll say Elektra cuz really, she's the far more, ahem, attractive prospect.

Team Two.

#31 Posted by mavfan626 (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Rick_Grayson said:

You don't know Bullseye very well then. And you do realize that Deadpool won that fight by chance, right?

I don't understand, you can clearly see Deadpool had the upper hand during the fight, it shouldn't matter he won by chance.. Also I think your overestimating Bullseye just a bit

#32 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626: How does Deadpool clearly have the upper hand? He has the drop on Bullseye with the manhole cover, and other than that he manages to hit him three time. They are pretty much evenly matched, until Bullseye gets hit by his own projectile (which sure seems like PIS give the crazy, car-exploding move he did just a few pages before).

#33 Posted by mavfan626 (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@mavfan626: How does Deadpool clearly have the upper hand? He has the drop on Bullseye with the manhole cover, and other than that he manages to hit him three time. They are pretty much evenly matched, until Bullseye gets hit by his own projectile (which sure seems like PIS give the crazy, car-exploding move he did just a few pages before).

They do a bit back and forth but Bullseye doesn't really hit Deadpool, apart from the first scan where he was protecting the women.. Deadpool does catch Bullseye off guard by letting him think that he was going to let the projectile hit the women, which is a little bit PIS but still seems skilled.

#34 Posted by ladymastermind (96 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deadpool and Bulls-eye would probably win because of Deadpools healing factor and fighting skills. Daredevil and Elektra are pretty good fighters, but as good as the other two.

#35 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil and Elektra are much better fighters by far,,deadpool has durability and wildcard factor over the team and bullseye is well...bullseye but team 2 takes this one

#36 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

They do a bit back and forth but Bullseye doesn't really hit Deadpool, apart from the first scan where he was protecting the women.. Deadpool does catch Bullseye off guard by letting him think that he was going to let the projectile hit the women, which is a little bit PIS but still seems skilled.

Because all he did was try to throw things at Deadpool. There was no long drawn-out h2h fight.

@ladymastermind said:

I think Deadpool and Bulls-eye would probably win because of Deadpools healing factor and fighting skills. Daredevil and Elektra are pretty good fighters, but as good as the other two.

They're better, actually.

#37 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@ladymastermind: Please reply in the thread.

#38 Posted by mavfan626 (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Because all he did was try to throw things at Deadpool. There was no long drawn-out h2h fight.

Still.. Deadpool has other h2h feats that would suggest him superior to Bullseye in h2h.. I wont argue Deadpool is better then Daredevil or Elektra in h2h but Deadpool (imo) is better then Bullseye in h2h..

#39 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Still.. Deadpool has other h2h feats that would suggest him superior to Bullseye in h2h.. I wont argue Deadpool is better then Daredevil or Elektra in h2h but Deadpool (imo) is better then Bullseye in h2h..

I didn't claim he was better than Deadpool at H2H. I said he would beat him in a fight.

#40 Posted by mavfan626 (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

I didn't claim he was better than Deadpool at H2H. I said he would beat him in a fight.

Whaaat? it would be closer if it was just h2h, Deadpool would defiantly beat Bullseye in a fight.

#41 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Whaaat? it would be closer if it was just h2h, Deadpool would defiantly beat Bullseye in a fight.

Depends on what weapons they have

#42 Posted by mavfan626 (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: How so?

#43 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

@Ferro Vida: How so?

For example: Deadpool has two swords, Bullseye has two sais. Or Deadpool has a gun, Bullseye has some throwing knives.

#44 Posted by WarlordEternal (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

First off, I'd argue that Cap isn't more skilled than Daredevil. Second, he was unarmed in this fight when he is used to fighting with his shield. Third, for most of that encounter he didn't even want to fight. If he really wanted to fight then he could have just snapped Wade's neck and been done with it.

Did you even read the book? He clearly attacked Wade first. Deadpool was the one that didn't want to fight. He just wanted to talk. The second scan is when Wade finally started to fight back.

The fifth scan is the only one where he really opens up, and he smacks Deadpool around with utter ease for the whole thing.

Because now he's fighting for his life and none of that really effected Deadpool as he's is still standing, and is chocking Steve with one hand.

Then, as soon as there is a reprieve in the fight he calls for them to stop. And quite frankly, Daniel Way's run on Deadpool had a LOT of CIS and PIS in it.

He calls for a stop because after everything that Deadpool was saying he realized that he wasn't actually the bad guy and that he's fighting the wrong person.

I'm not a big fan of Ways run either but if we look into Deadpool's past he has a lot of good showings, and I'm not just talking about his Joe Kelly's run, I'm also talking about his classic X-force villain self. Nothing suggest that he cant keep up with Cap and this fight was by far one of the most accurate that Way has done in the series as nothing Steve was doing was slowing Wade down. lets look at a scan from his fight with Ajax.

Ajax is listed as being capable of lifting ten tons and has super speed, what this scan shows is him combining his strength and speed (enhancing the damage) in order to bring Wade down; however, what he did only brought Deadpool to his knee's. It did not KO him. this shows just how much damage Deadpool can take. Once Deadpool realized this he found his barrings and he used his skill and tactics to kill Ajax.

Deadpool gets used as a joke character so often that it's easy to forget he's actually incredibly skilled.

This! When Deadpool first hit the comic books he was originally a villain for the New Mutants and X-force. He was created as an extremely formidable opponent. there have been a few instances of him taking on most of the X-force and holding the advantage, and even wining. Even Cable had a hard time keeping up with him. If we look at everything that Deadpool has shown himself capable of; He is by far one of the best combatants in this fight.

I'm not saying he solo's this (as I too would put Daredevil slightly above Cap and both Daredevil and Electra work better as a team) I just think your selling Deadpool short.

#45 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarlordEternal: It did read it, but it hasn't been for a while now. Cap not wanting to fight is the only reason I could think of for why he was moving so damn slowly for the whole fight.

I didn't say Deadpool didn't have good showings, or that he couldn't keep up with Cap. But Cap was downright sluggish in those scans.

Let's use your Cable example: Nate and Wade are pretty consistently a close fight, yeah? Cable stated on panel that Cap is physically superior to him in every way, implying that it would be stupid for him (Cable) to try to fight Cap without having some kind of ace up his sleeve. And yet Cable can normally give Deadpool a good fight, and even beat him.

Cable is an excellent fighter. He's beaten Wolverine before, something that took Deadpool weeks of prep and a faster healing factor to do. And he doubts his chances to win against Cap in a straight fight. So yes, I feel safe in saying that Cap would be able to beat Deadpool under normal conditions.

#46 Posted by mavfan626 (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: Cable and Deadpool are not even close in physical stats, Cable is an experienced fighter which allows him to keep up with such character like Wolverine and Deadpool but to say that Cable has Deadpool/Wolverine's speed, agility, reflexes and strength is just not right. Cable and Deadpool also have respect for each other so you would never really see Deadpool doing serious damage to Cable and vice-versa. I pretty sure that the fight you are talking about with Cable and Wolverine was when Apocalypses had made Logan 'Death' so he wasn't really himself..

For Deadpool to keep up with Captain America isn't a that much of a stretch considering he's held his own against Iron Fist twice, defeated Shatterstar (stated stats are enhanced) and stalemated Killmonger (Black Panther rival). So to say that Captain America and Deadpool had a fair bout again isn't really a stretch..

#47 Posted by WarlordEternal (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@WarlordEternal: It did read it, but it hasn't been for a while now. Cap not wanting to fight is the only reason I could think of for why he was moving so damn slowly for the whole fight.

I didn't say Deadpool didn't have good showings, or that he couldn't keep up with Cap. But Cap was downright sluggish in those scans.

Let's use your Cable example: Nate and Wade are pretty consistently a close fight, yeah? Cable stated on panel that Cap is physically superior to him in every way, implying that it would be stupid for him (Cable) to try to fight Cap without having some kind of ace up his sleeve. And yet Cable can normally give Deadpool a good fight, and even beat him.

Cable is an excellent fighter. He's beaten Wolverine before, something that took Deadpool weeks of prep and a faster healing factor to do. And he doubts his chances to win against Cap in a straight fight. So yes, I feel safe in saying that Cap would be able to beat Deadpool under normal conditions.

What made Cap and Deadpool's fight come off as sluggish on Caps part? If you ask me, what this fight shows is that Steve underestimated Wade. He has only ever seen Wade as an incompetent fighter and a goof ball. But this time Wade is pissed and when he fights serious he is a very dangerous adversary.

Bottom line: Cap was unprepared for Deadpool's savagery in this fight (and like you stated he did not have his shield)

Cable saying that Cap is stronger is really weird as he himself has held his own against Luke Cage in H2H. Faster yes, but stronger? That's just ridiculous. Cable more often then not has to resort to using his telekinesis to defeat Deadpool. Cable is stronger but Deadpool is faster. I don't have scans but one fight that I know of where Cable defeated Deadpool without telekinesis was in X-force #15

The battle was quick yet badass; however, after he beat him he tried to free Domino and was then attacked by Deadpool whom then bested him in combat fairly easily, and was about to kill him if it wasn't for Domino.

On the other hand we have a fight were Cable won by using his telekinesis but first he used H2H.

When fighting serious (as serious as he can get) Deadpool is a force to be reckoned with.

#48 Posted by mavfan626 (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

bump!