#1 Posted by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva

Vs

NoPrep

Junkyard (100 yards)   (Evening Time) 

Each Team Starts out Un-Armed and at opposite ends of the battle grounds.  

Bloodlust !!!   

1 Sniper Rifle , 4 Different .45 Caliber Pistols w/ 4 clips of Ammo,1 Uzi w/ 1 clip of ammo , 2 Adamantium Katana`s, 10 Throwing Knives,4 Shuriken,and 1 Titanium Bo... are all strategically located through out the Junkyard. 

Who Wins This ???
#2 Posted by Sexy Merc (42458 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade or Shiva are more than capable of soloing.

#3 Posted by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Slade or Shiva are more than capable of soloing. "
What brings you to this decision ??? If you don`t mind me asking of course
#4 Posted by Fortanono (4910 posts) - - Show Bio

DC.

#5 Posted by Manchine (4465 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke and Lady Shiva Easy.   Deathstroke could solo this.
#6 Posted by Sexy Merc (42458 posts) - - Show Bio
@American Dragon said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
What brings you to this decision ??? If you don`t mind me asking of course "
Deadpool is worst fighter here and Lady Shiva is the best. Slade has physical enhancements that would make him more than a match for the two by himself and strategically placing weapons across the junkyard is going to be a field day for him. When he gets his weapons, the team has no chance of winning. Shiva won't even bother to pick up any weapons and Deadpool is probably going to try finding something, and Shiva is going to destroy him hand to hand. Black Widow is a good fighter but still not up to par with the 2 on the other team.
#7 Posted by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:  Thanks, You do make valid points but I don`t think Slade will find every single weapon,and I fill that Shiva would in case have to find weapons against the Two ,Shiva is bad ass in H2H,but I don`t think she can catch bullets from either Deadpool our Widow but thats just my opinion,hence why I made this battle,But, as always thanks for your educated feedback.
#8 Posted by Sexy Merc (42458 posts) - - Show Bio
@American Dragon said:
" @Sexy Merc:  Thanks, You do make valid points but I don`t think Slade will find every single weapon,and I fill that Shiva would in case have to find weapons against the Two ,Shiva is bad ass in H2H,but I don`t think she can catch bullets from either Deadpool our Widow but thats just my opinion,hence why I made this battle,But, as always thanks for your educated feedback. "
I didn't say he would find every weapon. He's the best strategist in this match by miles and will accordingly use whichever weapon he finds to the best of it's abilities. She's a bullet timer, so I doubt they could even get her with a weapon.
#9 Posted by Silver2467 (16505 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
Agreed. 
#10 Edited by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: I misunderstood,Appologies

They may or May not be able to get Shiva with a bullet but there are also 2 Katanas in this battle and remember Deadpool is a formidable foe with them, He may or may not find them, but I still feel that this battle would be a little more competitive than you may think it could be,but as always on the Vine that`s just my opinion.but none the less thanks again for you feedback.
#11 Posted by spidey 15 (17884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
#12 Posted by Sherlock (7417 posts) - - Show Bio

This isnt even fair

#13 Posted by ForbushBug (512 posts) - - Show Bio
@American Dragon said:
" @Sexy Merc: I misunderstood,Appologies    They may or May not be able to get Shiva with a bullet but there are also 2 Katanas in this battle and remember Deadpool is a formidable foe with them, He may or may not find them, but I still feel that this battle would be a little more competitive than you may think it could be,but as always on the Vine that`s just my opinion.but none the less thanks again for you feedback. "
Slade ain't exactly shabby with a sword either and Shiva knows how to use them too. It's not like either would just let Wade have them. Having both the best tactician and best fighter on the same team gives this one to Team Discovery Channel... I mean, Team DC
#14 Posted by FinalStar86 (8651 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"
#15 Posted by The_Soverighn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

SPITE TEAM TWO WINS WITH SOME EASE

#16 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5866 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiva b&^%hslaps Black Widow, and Deathstroke b&*^hslaps Deadpool.

#17 Edited by theDCkid (944 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade and Shiva take this.

#18 Posted by MonsterStomp (25902 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 in a stomp.

#19 Posted by dondave (40259 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#20 Posted by rolldestroyer (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke>deadpool

shiva>black widow

team 2 takes this.

#21 Posted by Onemoreposter (4265 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Blackwidow here?

#22 Posted by chu42t (1044 posts) - - Show Bio

While Deadpool with his teleporters may get to the weapons first, I doubt they'd do much to Deathstroke, who is almost completely bulletproof (with armor) and can dodge bullets anyways. And then Lady Shiva uber-super-curp-slaughterstomps Black Widow. Like she did to Catwoman.

#23 Posted by hatemalingsia (11618 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#24 Posted by Abyssdarkfire (873 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC easy

#25 Edited by Frisky4 (9216 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade and Shiva with some easy.

#26 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (5008 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7923 posts) - - Show Bio