Deadpool

Cable

Bob, Agent of Hydra

V.S.

Batman

Nightwing

Oracle

In charcter

Standard gear(Bob gets an Ak-47 with four mags and Oracle gets five batarangs)

Fight takes place at Wal-mart Deapool team starts in the back of the store, Batman team starts in the parking lot no citizen are around.

No prep

Who wins!?!

#2 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deadpool Team wins

#3 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool Team ftw, Cable can solo

#4 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: really? I don't mean cable win he went toe-to-toe with silver surfer. This is regular cable

#5 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

What the help is bob doing here?

#6 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: He can try to beat up the woman in the wheelchair.

#7 Edited by GhostRider2 (3606 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathsamurai: on surfer level?SS will change cable into dust in no time.As for this fight Deadpool wins.

#8 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: really? I don't mean cable win he went toe-to-toe with silver surfer. This is regular cable

He's not on Silver Surfer's level but he can beat Batman's team quite easily

#9 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2: @dondave: i just heard he was that powerful at one point.

This is just the regular cable

#12 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: depends. If he has a gun, hell no and if he has nothing, hell no. He could do it with some shield tech.

#13 Posted by johnny_blaze (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry Batfans but Deadpool and team takes it.

#14 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: If I recall didn't Two-Face and a cop beaten Killer Croc.

Bob with that gun would beat Killer Croc.

#15 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: I see ur point but my qualm is that bob really hasn't had any special training. He has had shield operative basic training but that's it. There's nothing special about him. Croc is and hasalways been bulletproof.bit ddoesn't matter how much of a jobber he is that has always stayed the same

#16 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#17 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: I see ur point but my qualm is that bob really hasn't had any special training. He has had shield operative basic training but that's it. There's nothing special about him. Croc is and hasalways been bulletproof.bit ddoesn't matter how much of a jobber he is that has always stayed the same

Actually Bob has a lot of special training, and most of his training teaches him how to hide/run away in the most effective manner (actually was stated in Cable & Deadpool)

As for this match. Cable should solo. He has almost any advantage one could hope for.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#18 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: Bob with the gun in that scan have KO or hurt Tiger Shark(I don't remember).

#19 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:
@batnorris said:

Actually Bob has a lot of special training, and most of his training teaches him how to hide/run away in the most effective manner (actually was stated in Cable & Deadpool)

As for this match. Cable should solo. He has almost any advantage one could hope for.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

really? huh. silly me, my mind always goes to movie bob because the avengers was such a great movie.

btw I never told you my smash guys

64:pikachu, fox, ness

melee: mewtoo, ike, ness

brawl:pikachu, ike, and I especially dominate with sonic.

thanks for reading,

Batnorris

(btw I am never going to do that again XD)

#20 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: Bob with the gun in that scan have KO or hurt Tiger Shark(I don't remember).

sorry. I was thinking movie bob.

btw does he have any accuracy feats with a gun? what about h2h feats?

#21 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:
@batnorris said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

really? huh. silly me, my mind always goes to movie bob because the avengers was such a great movie.

thanks for reading,

Batnorris

Melee didn't have Ike, it had Marth and Roy. :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#22 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:
@batnorris said:
@floopay said:
@batnorris said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

thanks for reading,

Batnorris

Melee didn't have Ike, it had Marth and Roy. :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

oh sorry. you keep catching my mistakes lol. meant roy

#23 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: I actually don't like Ike for Smash Brothers Brawl. I find him to be too overpowered and too easy to play. I often play random, and so far I am completely undefeated with Ike, but I hate him. :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#24 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: Bob can be fairly decent with a gun.Bob best person to beat H2H is Kick Ass.In this fight,Bob would get KO by getting hit by 5 batarangs in the head.Then Deadpool push Oracle over to the ground.Nightwing attack from behind and Deadpool recover from it.Deadpool should beat NW in a good fight.Cable should mind rape Batman.

#26 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@batnorris: I actually don't like Ike for Smash Brothers Brawl. I find him to be too overpowered and too easy to play. I often play random, and so far I am completely undefeated with Ike, but I hate him. :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

lol its my favorite one. I find its the variety in maps characters and items that keeps me playing. I do the same thing some times, but I mainly pick a person, then spend a day or two mastering them. done them all. just working on toon link, he's my last one... undefeated with sonic

#27 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

lol its my favorite one. I find its the variety in maps characters and items that keeps me playing. I do the same thing some times, but I mainly pick a person, then spend a day or two mastering them. done them all. just working on toon link, he's my last one... undefeated with sonic

I loved Brawl, but didn't like Ike.

Ness and Captain Falcon have always been my two favorites, then Marth got added to the list in melee, as well as Game and Watch.

Though in brawl I could destroy people with Pikman, Lucas, Dedede, Zelda (not Shiek), and Peach as well.

But again, I play random, so I've got a lot of experience with all characters, and I don't like some of the new Brawl maps. I feel like some of that matches are moreso about who happens to be in the right place when the map changes or shifts, than about who is actually better. And I hated the moving levels. Melee had awesome moving levelings, but I don't thing Brawl was able to match em.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#28 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:
@batnorris said:
@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I loved Brawl, but didn't like Ike.

Ness and Captain Falcon have always been my two favorites, then Marth got added to the list in melee, as well as Game and Watch.

Though in brawl I could destroy people with Pikman, Lucas, Dedede, Zelda (not Shiek), and Peach as well.

But again, I play random, so I've got a lot of experience with all characters, and I don't like some of the new Brawl maps. I feel like some of that matches are moreso about who happens to be in the right place when the map changes or shifts, than about who is actually better. And I hated the moving levels. Melee had awesome moving levelings, but I don't thing Brawl was able to match em.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pikachu was always my favorite, then came sonic so they are always my best two

I find game and watch to be an annoying little turd XD

lol my good guys are nothing like mine sonic, shiek, pokemon trainer, lucario, samus, and wolf

#30 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: @deathsamurai:

You can't not love playing Kirby, and Pikachu is annoying to anyone... I suck with Samus, dunno why, and I play a mean Pokemon trainer.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#31 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: @batnorris: i always play kirby :)

do you do that annoying move where you suck people in then go off stage?

@floopay said:

@batnorris: @deathsamurai:

You can't not love playing Kirby, and Pikachu is annoying to anyone... I suck with Samus, dunno why, and I play a mean Pokemon trainer.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

agree with you on pokemon trainer specifically sqiurtle but you take that back about pika!

#32 Posted by entropy_aegis (15443 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: And Deadpool was out cold after getting struck by a hot dog.

#33 Posted by patrat18 (10853 posts) - - Show Bio