Deadpool and Spider-man
Deadpool and Spider-man

-Spider-man is Post-Other and Deadpool has an Adimantium skeleton

-Standard Equipment

-Both Have Morals Off and both are Bloodlusted

-Both are fully rested before each fight

-They are both aware of their opponents abilities

-No Prep

-Win by any means: Death, KO, Incapacitation etc....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 1: Birds Of Prey

Black Canary, Huntress, Dove, Lady Blackhawk, Hawk(Hank Hell)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 2: Wolverine, Sabretooth, X-23

Round 3: Batman, Nightwing, Deathstroke, Ravager

Round 4: Spider-woman, Captain America (Ultimate), Nuke (Ultimate), Taskmaster (Can use Double speed)

Round 5: Venom(Flash), Black Tarantula (Carlos)

Can they clear it?

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheBatman586

Potentially they would stop at 1 due to Black Canary. If they get past that round, they stop at 3.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheBatman586 said:

Potentially they would stop at 1 due to Black Canary. If they get past that round, they stop at 3.
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Stops at 3 or 4.

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Recoil1985

Bloodlusted Spider-Man is a rather scary thing. I think he's going to be the character to beat, meanwhile this enhanced version of Deadpool will serve as a decent distraction thanks to his own talents, and now, vastly improved durability. If they can make it to the final round, it would be best for Wilson to take on Black Tarantula since it was proven blades can indeed hurt the powerful character.

Hawk and Dove aren't a part of round 1, yes?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@Recoil1985 said:

Hawk and Dove aren't a part of round 1, yes?

They are a part of round 1 as I thought team would need some kind of damage absorption due to Spider-man having his "Other" abilities. If they weren't he could potentially one-shot the rest.

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Recoil1985

@Strider92: Well then, I can't remark on how Spider-Man or Deadpool would handle them. I can't honestly say I've ever been interested enough in Hawk & Dove to do anything more than read their bios... which happen to have a very vague explanation of their powers (invulnerable... to what degree? superhuman strength... how much?)

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By capfan80

Done at 3

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Strider1992

@TheBatman586: @jeanroygrant: @capfan80: Just out of plain curiosity what makes you guys think it stops at 3?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Strider92 said:

@TheBatman586: @jeanroygrant: @capfan80: Just out of plain curiosity what makes you guys think it stops at 3?

Out numbered and out skilled.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@jeanroygrant: Call me crazy, but I think a no morals Spider-Man would have little to no trouble evening the odds. For example, I think he'd wreck Batman and Nightwing. And while there's no way Deadpool is taking a majority against someone like Slade, this adamantium lacing is going to make him even more difficult to put down, therefore I think he could, at the very least, serve as a distraction.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@k4tzm4n said:

@jeanroygrant: Call me crazy, but I think a no morals Spider-Man would have little to no trouble evening the odds. For example, I think he'd wreck Batman and Nightwing. And while there's no way Deadpool is taking a majority against someone like Slade, this adamantium lacing is going to make him even more difficult to put down, therefore I think he could, at the very least, serve as a distraction.

Spider-Man is a 10 tonner right?

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By e3zombie

Deathstroke fights Deadpool and wins while the other 3 take care of Spiderman - its over.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By laflux

@jeanroygrant: back in black Spidey is class 20-25 with stingers night vision and organic webbing. To say that night wing and batman can beat him is silly. I don't personally know much about ravanger. Round two is more dangerous to the dou than 3

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By TDK_1997

If they pass Black Canary then they stop at Round 3 or 4.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

@laflux said:

@jeanroygrant: back in black Spidey is class 20-25 with stingers night vision and organic webbing. To say that night wing and batman can beat him is silly. I don't personally know much about ravanger.

Spider-Man's strength is way above there's and so
is his speed, that's the problem.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By laflux

i'd say they could clear it.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By e3zombie

Are you all not forgetting how will Nightwing and Batman would work as a team to bring Spiderman down?

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By e3zombie

@laflux: But this is not Black Spiderman its normal Spiderman Its like me saying Batman one million could beat Spiderman.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@e3zombie: Read the OP. It says Spider-Man's morals are off and he's bloodlusted (willing to kill).

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By e3zombie

@k4tzm4n: I did, it has nothing to do with nether of my posts.

Nightwing and Batman would simply out class Spiderman with team work.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@e3zombie: It does, because Spider-Man unleashing is a dangerous thing and there aren't many street levlers out there that can contend with him in that state of mind, regardless of their chemistry.

Care to say how this teamwork would save them from Spider-Man's vastly superior physicals in this scenario?

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@e3zombie said:

@laflux: But this is not Black Spiderman its normal Spiderman Its like me saying Batman one million could beat Spiderman.

There's a huge difference between a Normal Spider-man and a Bloodlusted Spider-man.

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LordRequiem

Spidey after the Other was immense. And Wade's not exactly a push over at the best of times. I'd say Spidey can handle a lot in this stated form, and take on multiple adversaries of skill with relative ease, considering his speed and strength. They could do it possibly.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Strider1992

@LordRequiem: I have to say that the last round is really tough to call. While BT could beat down Deadpool easily due to his huge strength advantage Wade's durability is a lot higher here and its been shown in the past that a well placed sword strike could put BT down.

Venom vs Spider-man would be slightly more in Spidey's favor due to his experience and the fact that he's psychically stronger than current Venom in this form but again he does have to deal with the symbiote's durability. So i'd have a tough time calling the last round.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Blacklightning13

4/10 for stopping at 1.

2/10 for stopping at 2.

7/10 stopping at 3.

8/10 stopping at 4.

4/10 stopping at 5.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nickthedevil

I say they clear it.

Both Deadpool and Spidey Bloodlusted are a really tough to beat seperately.

IDK, but i always feel like deadpool is overlooked in Battles.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Strider1992

@nickthedevil said:

IDK, but i always feel like deadpool is overlooked in Battles.

Yeah i've found that as well. Its a shame because recently he's shown he can be serious in fights.

CalamitySam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CalamitySam

@e3zombie: This is ridiculous. I don't see how you think Batman and Nightwing stand a chance against Spiderman. Bloodlusted and morals off, they'd be massacred. Spidey outclasses them in most every way and draws on intelligence with Batman. He's faster, more agile, stronger, can fight for longer, higher durability. If a bloodlusted Spiderman tags either of them (which he will) his fist is going straight through their body and theres no recovery from that.

This forum has a serious problem when it comes to overestimating Batman.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By laflux

@CalamitySam: it sure does

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jameshebrew

i think they stop at 1

there team work would be terrible here because of DP taking a rambo like approach and there going up against some of the best at team work

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jashro44

I would say they stop at the final round. I don't see round 3 being a problem. No morals spider-man would wreck everyone except maybe deathstroke (enthesis on maybe). But he isn't alone. Kind of hard to tell how deadpool would perform with adamantium...I am ignorant of people in round 1 and round 4 however. 

And just so people get what a morals off spider-man is capable of here is his showing against iron man 2020 (Who I assume is not nearly as powerful as tony stark iron man considering he has no feats to match up to tony to my knowledge)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cooljammy18

@CalamitySam said:

@e3zombie: This is ridiculous. I don't see how you think Batman and Nightwing stand a chance against Spiderman. Bloodlusted and morals off, they'd be massacred. Spidey outclasses them in most every way and draws on intelligence with Batman. He's faster, more agile, stronger, can fight for longer, higher durability. If a bloodlusted Spiderman tags either of them (which he will) his fist is going straight through their body and theres no recovery from that.

This forum has a serious problem when it comes to overestimating Batman.

Tell me about it.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Strider1992

I'm surprised by the number of different opinions here. Some say 1, some say 3-4, others say they clear it.

Can't really see a clear majority anywhere yet.

Lukassrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35  Edited By Lukassrod

I know nothing about birds of prey, but they seen to pass that without much trouble for what people are saying...Now round 2 is WAY more dangerous than round 3 for all I know, because we are talking about the 3 people from weapon X that are skilled in the arts of death. And even bloodlusted Spider-man and Deadpool can´t face that, which is different than round 3, which they can pass because they are just stronger, thougher and are willing to kill them.

So they would probably stop at 2 or 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Webbing all around and enhanced reflexes, along with over 10 ton strength means that a bloodlusted Spiderman and a Deapool with an adamantium skeleton will not even have a real challenge until the last round.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@MisterWhisper

Webbing all around and enhanced reflexes, along with over 10 ton strength means that a bloodlusted Spiderman and a Deapool with an adamantium skeleton will not even have a real challenge until the last round.

THIS
deadpoolwins:)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By deadpoolwins:)

spidey and deadpool take it.

spidey for all before mentioned reasons.

deadpool is basically unkillable without adamantium. he is one of the best martial artists in marvel, is a weapons master, and a master assassin, who had an act for throwing his opponents off through talk.(deadpool once beat colossus.)

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Shawnbaby

Clear it. Bloodlusted Spidey can one-shot most of these guys. 

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kcaz
@TheBatman586 said:
dont know about black canary, spidey just has to web her mouth and she cant use her sonic scream
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#41  Edited By SoA

a bloodlusted spider-man with no morals would be pretty difficult to beat if deadpool was at his regular state i say they make it to round 4 after a tough round 3 , but since the adamantium while makes him durable, poisons his healing factor making it not as strong , so round 3 with deathstroke the sole survivor

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kcaz

stops at 2.

with bloodlust on, 1 berserker is already that dangerous, and we have 3 berserkers here, who knows each other well and has excellent team work. when in berserk mode, any attacks done to them are ignored, their speed,strength,fatal attacks,reaction time and mutant abilities increase by a whole lot. 

so might get stomped at round 2

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheBatman586
@kcaz said:
@TheBatman586 said:
dont know about black canary, spidey just has to web her mouth and she cant use her sonic scream
That is why I said potentially.
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Shawnbaby
@kcaz said:
stops at 2.  with bloodlust on, 1 berserker is already that dangerous, and we have 3 berserkers here, who knows each other well and has excellent team work. when in berserk mode, any attacks done to them are ignored, their speed,strength,fatal attacks,reaction time and mutant abilities increase by a whole lot.   so might get stomped at round 2
It's Spider-Man and Deadpool that are bloodlusted...not the teams
kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kcaz
@Shawnbaby said:
@kcaz said:
stops at 2.  with bloodlust on, 1 berserker is already that dangerous, and we have 3 berserkers here, who knows each other well and has excellent team work. when in berserk mode, any attacks done to them are ignored, their speed,strength,fatal attacks,reaction time and mutant abilities increase by a whole lot.   so might get stomped at round 2
It's Spider-Man and Deadpool that are bloodlusted...not the teams
well sabertooth,wolverine and x23 can go bloodlust easily anyway. once they gained enough stress and anger,it will activate their berserker rage
GabrielTDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By GabrielTDO

...hasn't wolverine had bones dislocated before, if so couldn't a bloodlusted spidey just rip his arms off.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By Ferro Vida

If morals are off AND they are bloodlusted then I say that they clear this. Post-Other Spider-man could probably handle most of the people in this thread on his own.

Ash_Boomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear with a challenge here and there throughout the rounds.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool soloes.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers