• 103 results
Posted by matanui123 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Version: Their prime and everybody is taking it seriously ( including Deadpool ) ( 616 universe for all marvel characters )

Weapons: Deadpool ( 2 swords, pistol with 2 extra clips and a grenade) Nightwing ( standard equipment )

To Win: Incapacitation, death, KO

standard elimination rules

#1 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino can almost solo, he has superior foot speed (running) and strength!

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (37895 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Rhino can almost solo, he has superior foot speed (running) and strength!

He isn't fast enough to blitz Wolverine and his combat speed isn't fast enough to where his strength will overcome Logan's better combat speed and skill before he gets gutted.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by God_Spawn (37895 posts) - - Show Bio

In fact, Wolverine can solo. He's beaten Deadpool relatively quickly under normal circumstances and Rhino isn't fast or strong enough to take him out before he bleeds everywhere.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

In fact, Wolverine can solo. He's beaten Deadpool relatively quickly under normal circumstances and Rhino isn't fast or strong enough to take him out before he bleeds everywhere.

Deadpool and Wolverine are on equal footing, they have fought many times and stalemated due to healing factor.

Rhino squashes Nightwing.

Team 1 definitely.

#5 Posted by Joygirl (19970 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 via Nightwing being a weak link.

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37895 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman:

Deadpool and Wolverine are on equal footing, they have fought many times and stalemated due to healing factor.

No they aren't. Deadpool even with prep like he had in Origins could barely beat Wolverine and it was later revealed Wolverine let him win to draw out Daken. The only time Deadpool actually KO'd him was Fatal Attractions Wolverine whom had almost zero healing factor. With it, Wolverine had an armed Deadpool beat in 2 pages with just his hands before planting his claws right next to face showing he could have finished it right there and another fighter where he beat him in 3. Deadpool needs prep or a weakened Logan to beat him and Wolverine's bones work a lot better for defense than Wade's will for their weapons.

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Between Deadpool and Wolverine, in logic, Deadpool would be the victor in a straight out fight. As for the KO, Wolverine would probably win.

+ Deadpool has superior speed (due to tele-porting),durability (eternal healing factor) and resources at-hand (bombs, guns, swords and such).

- Wolverine has superior strength, fighting skills and senses/reflexes/reaction time.

= Both are equal in (tactical) intelligence. In sciences and technologies both are...average. ^_^

In a straight out fight to the death, Deadpool would win, for he just keep healing and healing until Wolverine got tired and finally bomb his brains and end him.

As for the KO, Wolverine could slice and dice Deadpool down to the ground in a hard fight.

As for the battle, Nightwing would be a non-factor soon after Rhino shatters his back. Rhino would soon help out Deadpool to take out Wolverine.

^_^

Vouile

#8 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5058 posts) - - Show Bio

A serious Wade is no joke and Rhino would be tough to put down. Nightwing Is pretty much useless here. Deadpool would kill Nightwing w/o too much trouble while Rhino slaps around Wolvie, Deadpool soon comes to help out Rhino an put Wolvie down. Team 1 wins

#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37895 posts) - - Show Bio

So much for being even.

And before anyone goes

"But, GS, dat first 2 Wade winz"

With prep. Using tranquilizers meant to take out a T-Rex. Point is, Logan could have stabbed his claws right in Wade's face or decaptitated him right there. Wade wouldn't have died but his defeat right there imminent if Logan pulled the trigger.

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by robertloucksjr (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Wolverines claws hurt Rhino? In the old days he would have had to have gotten a face shot.

#11 Posted by jashro44 (21829 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering wolverine has cut hulk and gladiator yes wolverine can cut him.

#12 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

Can Wolverines claws hurt Rhino? In the old days he would have had to have gotten a face shot.

@jashro44 said:

Yes, Wolverine would be able to cut him barely perhaps, but I doubt Wolverine would have the time to do so with Rhino's speed. Though Wolverine's fighting skills and reaction time could get in a couple cuts, but Rhino is still faster than Wolverine.

Vouile

#13 Edited by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to team 2 maybe 6/10, but it's a close fight. Long story short, Wolverine can decisively beat DP 1v1 and take a majority over Rhino 1v1 - Nightwing just needs to stay alive throughout the fight with agility and gadgets and make sure DP and Rhino don't pin Wolverine and smash his brains in.

#14 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing would lose to either or indeed. But he does what he does best ... avoids.

Wolverine takes out Rhino (who is a B class brick) by, well, punching him in the head claws out. Then helps Nightwing polish off Deadpool.

#15 Edited by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII: Nice avatar!

As for the thread, Wolverine and Nightwing.

Staff
#16 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Super_SoldierXII: Nice avatar!

As for the thread, Wolverine and Nightwing.

You inspire me. :P

#17 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#18 Posted by God_Spawn (37895 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vouile:

Yes, Wolverine would be able to cut him barely perhaps, but I doubt Wolverine would have the time to do so with Rhino's speed. Though Wolverine's fighting skills and reaction time could get in a couple cuts, but Rhino is still faster than Wolverine.

He shouldn't have any problem cutting him. I swear he has already bled Rhino once and his combat speed is too fast for Rhino and he is too skilled for Rhino to get hit and 1 hit from Rhino is not putting him down while Wolverine CAN put him down in one stab. He did to the Thing before and he is more durable than Rhino and a better fighter.

Moderator Online
#19 Edited by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Wolverine/Nightwing team would win, though it definitely wont be easy.

Rhino is technically the most powerful guy here, but he's also dumb. As in, really really dumb. I don't think that can be emphasized enough. Wolverine's claws should be able to cut through his hide, considering he's cut more durable characters before (Hulk/Thing, etc.).

If Wolvie fights smart he really shouldn't have much of a problem taking Rhino down.

As for Nightwing/Deadpool. While I don't think Nightwing could actually beat Deadpool, I do think he's skilled enough to hang with him long enough for Wolverine to put Rhino down, at which point it becomes 2 vs. 1. Considering Wolvie's already beaten Deadpool before, at this point it shouldn't be a problem for team 2 to take the win.

#20 Posted by jashro44 (21829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vouile said:

@robertloucksjr said:

@jashro44 said:

Vouile

Rhino is not to fast for wolverine. Name these speed feats for rhino.

#21 Posted by Arevish (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can destroy Rhino. Without prep time, Wolverine and Nightwing will win. It's almost a 2vs1

#22 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

So much for being even.

And before anyone goes

With prep. Using tranquilizers meant to take out a T-Rex. Point is, Logan could have stabbed his claws right in Wade's face or decaptitated him right there. Wade wouldn't have died but his defeat right there imminent if Logan pulled the trigger.

Deadpool has beaten Logan before, contrary to popular belief. He's also had the upperhand on Logan in more than a few fights. Realistically the two are roughly even almost all around. And I know people dismiss the Wolverine's Origins fight saying "Deadpool was supposed to lose, and he still had such a hard time putting Logan down!". But I've read that comic, and happen to know Deadpool had Wolverine running around like a fool that entire issue, and had Logan exactly where he wanted him the entire time.

As for the battle:

Deadpool and Rhino should take this pretty handily. Nightwing's use of non-lethal weaponry and force will put him at a severe disadvantage here. Rhino may not be very skilled, but he's still a 100+ ton brick with durability to match. I think Deadpool can handle Nightwing or fend off Logan long enough for this to turn into 2 vs. 1, and at that point I don't see team 2 winning.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#23 Posted by jashro44 (21829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@god_spawn said:

So much for being even.

And before anyone goes

Deadpool has beaten Logan before, contrary to popular belief. He's also had the upperhand on Logan in more than a few fights. Realistically the two are roughly even almost all around. And I know people dismiss the Wolverine's Origins fight saying "Deadpool was supposed to lose, and he still had such a hard time putting Logan down!". But I've read that comic, and happen to know Deadpool had Wolverine running around like a fool that entire issue, and had Logan exactly where he wanted him the entire time.

As for the battle:

Deadpool and Rhino should take this pretty handily. Nightwing's use of non-lethal weaponry and force will put him at a severe disadvantage here. Rhino may not be very skilled, but he's still a 100+ ton brick with durability to match. I think Deadpool can handle Nightwing or fend off Logan long enough for this to turn into 2 vs. 1, and at that point I don't see team 2 winning.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wasn't wolverine trying to lose to deadpool so he can get to Daken during origins?

#24 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Floopay said:

@god_spawn said:

So much for being even.

And before anyone goes

As for the battle:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wasn't wolverine trying to lose to deadpool so he can get to Daken during origins?

Yes, I even stated that. But Logan did more than just lose, he was humiliated in that comic.

Either way Deadpool has beaten Logan on multiple occasions. And yeah, he did once with Tranquilizers that he happened to have on his person. I don't know why people use that as a sleight against Deadpool. If he has them, why shouldn't he have used them? It'd be a sleight against his character if he had them and DIDN'T use them.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#25 Posted by jashro44 (21829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:Wolverine getting humiliated in a showing where he was trying to lose is hardly proof of anything. And from what I saw he wasn't getting humiliated. The points of bringing up the tranqs is that he wouldn't have beaten wolverine without prep, and wolverine could have beat him easily in that showing if wolverine decided to stab deadpools head. The only time I am aware where deadpool beat wolverine was when wolverines healing factor wasn't 100%.

#26 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Floopay:Wolverine getting humiliated in a showing where he was trying to lose is hardly proof of anything. And from what I saw he wasn't getting humiliated. The points of bringing up the tranqs is that he wouldn't have beaten wolverine without prep, and wolverine could have beat him easily in that showing if wolverine decided to stab deadpools head. The only time I am aware where deadpool beat wolverine was when wolverines healing factor wasn't 100%.

I hear people claim this a lot, but I don't remember Wolverine ever really defeating Deadpool without help. IIRC Didn't Deadpool win in Wolverine 2 #88? Then of course he humiliated Wolverine in Origins (dropped a piano on him, baby bomb, strung him up, smacked Daken around a bit, etc.). Deadpool Volume 2 #29 he also stomps through Wolverine, in a pretty one sided fight as well. There are three more fights IIRC.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#27 Posted by God_Spawn (37895 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Yes, Logan was trying to lose.

@Floopay:

I hear people claim this a lot, but I don't remember Wolverine ever really defeating Deadpool without help. IIRC Didn't Deadpool win in Wolverine 2 #88? Then of course he humiliated Wolverine in Origins (dropped a piano on him, baby bomb, strung him up, smacked Daken around a bit, etc.). Deadpool Volume 2 #29 he also stomps through Wolverine, in a pretty one sided fight as well. There are three more fights IIRC.
Thanks for reading,
Floopay

You aren't reading enough into the context of their fights. Deadpool beat Wolverine 3 times, all due to a hindered Logan and Deadpool requiring prep. Outside of these, Deadpool has never beaten Logan and cannot, Logan has proved this.

Moderator Online
#28 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@jashro44: Yes, Logan was trying to lose.

@Floopay:

Thanks for reading,
Floopay

You aren't reading enough into the context of their fights. Deadpool beat Wolverine 3 times, all due to a hindered Logan and Deadpool requiring prep. Outside of these, Deadpool has never beaten Logan and cannot, Logan has proved this.

Why? Because Deadpool lost one fight, and had been winning that fight until he chose to stop fighting and Wolverine cheap shotted him. Honestly, I'm convinced Deadpool is easily on equal ground with Wolverine. He consistently beats people on the same caliber as Wolverine's opponents, and people can claim all day that it's PIS, but consistency speaks for itself. I don't know where all the Deadpool is less competent than Wolverine nonsense came about, but I have yet to see that proven in comics, and their track record seems to show Deadpool to be equal in terms of skill, even when Wolverine has his adamantium skeleton.

Oh, and just to clarify, in Deadpool Vol 2 #29, Deadpool's only use of prep was to get equipment and he didn't even really ambush Logan. Logan was fully aware the fight was about to begin when Deadpool called him out. And he still trounced Wolverine like it was nobodies business. And in Wolverine Vol 2 #88, he didn't have much in terms of fancy equipment, and though Wolverine only had his bone claws, it proved, if anything, Logan can't get by beating Deadpool on skill alone.

Now I'm not claiming Deadpool as Wolverine's superior. Do not misconstrue my point. I just honestly believe these two stand on equal ground, Deadpool has proven as much. Saying otherwise just seems ridiculous all things considered.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#29 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino solos.

#30 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool solos all three.

#31 Posted by jashro44 (21829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@jashro44 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wolverine 88 was when wolverines healing factor was hindered. Wolverine was dropped by an attack he would normally heal from had he been at a 100%. Also wolverine was not humiliated at all in origins now that i looked into the fight. Wolverine whooped him in the hand to hand portion of the fight and deadpool also had prep. That isn't humiliating in the slightest. And I don't recall him smacking Daken around in origins either. I recall it being the other way around. I will look into deadpool 29 but from what i am seeing he didn't fight wolverine in that issue (I could be wrong). I will keep looking.

@god_spawn: thank you.

#32 Posted by jashro44 (21829 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCsuperman0007 said:

Rhino solos.

@xxxddd said:

Deadpool solos all three.

Your both wrong...Wolverine can cut rhino rather easily and is to fast for him. Wolverine has won most of his fights with deadpool.

#33 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

I was joking.

#34 Posted by jashro44 (21829 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: My mistake. Sorry about that.

#35 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@xxxddd: My mistake. Sorry about that.

No probs.

#36 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Daken initially had him beat. But Deadpool quickly used Daken's rage against him and got in a few of his own blows once he figured out how to get to him.

Wolverine in origins was humiliated. He had a piano dropped on him, Deadpool rubbed his foot in Wolverine's face on multiple occasions, even had he chosen to stab Deadpool in the face when he could have in the alley way, those grenades still would have wasted him, and Deadpool has proven his healing factor trumps Wolverine's. The RPG shot to distract Wolverine, etc. etc. Yeah, Wolverine did well over a portion of the fight, but that fight spanned two issues (or was it three? I actually have that one lying around somewhere).

And either way, Deadpool has already beaten Wolverine on multiple occasions. Claim PIS and CIS all you want, but it's consistent that Deadpool's skill level is more than a match for Wolverine. Deadpool's common enemies prove that. Again, I'm not stating superiority, I'm stating he's at least on Wolverine's level. And again, Wolverine only beat once in my recollection, and even then he not only had help, but Deadpool was done fighting, and Wolverine cheap shot him. Could Wolverine take Deadpool? Absolutely, I have no doubts. Would it be an easy or guarenteed victory? Absolutely not, Deadpool can fight with the best of them, and can easily go toe to toe with Wolverine in a 50/50 match.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#37 Posted by jashro44 (21829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Deadpool did not have Daken beat. I have seen the fight. Daken was beating him with ease in origins. He couldn't keep up with Dakens disappearing technique.

this is the fight where you are saying wolverine was humiliated (even if he was it wouldn't matter considering he wasn't even trying to win). Deadpool is using prep and wolverine who isn't even fighting to the best of his ability (since he is trying to lose) is keeping up with him just fine. Wolverine could have ended the fight at the part where he punched without his claws extended at 1:02. If anything this proves wolverine would beat deadpool in a random.

Wolverine has beaten deadpool before unaided during cable and deadpool a series which gave deadpool more than enough credit skill wise. The scans are in God_Spawns post. I never said deadpool wasn't in wolverines league in terms of skill (all though wolverine is a better fighter) i said that without additional circumstances deadpool has never beaten wolverine where as wolverine has consistently proven to be better then deadpool (which is true)

#38 Posted by matanui123 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

How is see the fight turning out is wolverine telling nightwing to go after rhino and since nightwing is naturally a show man he will go after the big guy leaving wolverine to tangle with his long time friend deadpool. I can see nightwing underestimating rhino because of his intelligence and then getting caught off guard and one shotted (after all if he can hit spiderman, he can hit nightwing). Deadpool could indefinably hold wolverine off for the time it takes even if he has to use all his ammunition and explosives leaving it a 2v1 for team 1. Wolverine is good and may be able to beat any of these characters alone but not together so IMO team 1 might win by a small majority, maybe 7/10.

#39 Posted by jashro44 (21829 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and nightwing win. All nightwing has to do is stall deadpool for a second which he is more than capable of doing. Wolverine is likely going blitz rhino. Wolverine is a very bad fight for rhino.

#40 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Floopay: Deadpool did not have Daken beat. I have seen the fight. Daken was beating him with ease in origins. He couldn't keep up with Dakens disappearing technique.

this is the fight where you are saying wolverine was humiliated (even if he was it wouldn't matter considering he wasn't even trying to win). Deadpool is using prep and wolverine who isn't even fighting to the best of his ability (since he is trying to lose) is keeping up with him just fine. Wolverine could have ended the fight at the part where he punched without his claws extended at 1:02. If anything this proves wolverine would beat deadpool in a random.

Wolverine has beaten deadpool before unaided during cable and deadpool a series which gave deadpool more than enough credit skill wise. The scans are in God_Spawns post. I never said deadpool wasn't in wolverines league in terms of skill (all though wolverine is a better fighter) i said that without additional circumstances deadpool has never beaten wolverine where as wolverine has consistently proven to be better then deadpool (which is true)

Wolverine could not have ended the fight by extending those claws. Because the grenades were already at his feet the moment he went for the punch, and then Deadpool pointed them out once Wolvie didn't finish him. That entire fight went EXACTLY how Deadpool planned. As for him vs. Daken, if you read the issue there is clearly a point where Deadpool learns that he can make Daken mad and then avoid his whole "disappearing" trick altogether, at this point Deadpool gets more than a few shots in and then Bucky shows up. It doesn't "prove" anything. Deadpool had that fight going the way he wanted it to the entire issue.

Wolverine hasn't proved to be consistently better than Deadpool. I don't know where people get this idea. Deadpool has fought with people who are easily as competent as most of Wolverine's foes. Wolverine has been in 8x as many issues as Deadpool, so obviously he has more feats, but more feats doesn't make you better. He has just as many low showings as Deadpool, and Deadpool has just as many high showings.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#41 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: if juggernaut could stomp wolverine,Rhino could beat him and deadpool would crush nightcrawler.

#42 Edited by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCsuperman0007 said:

@jashro44: if juggernaut could stomp wolverine,Rhino could beat him and deadpool would crush nightcrawler.

Juggernaut is on a totally, totally different level than Rhino. They're both tanks yes, but Rhino is a street leveller whereas Juggy is even beyond Earth level and essentially invulnerable even above Thor's level of durability. And Nightwing is from DC, Batman's first protege, not the mutant Nightcrawler, an understandable misread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The battle hinges on:

-if DP and Wolvey clash first, whether Rhino can tag NW before Wolvey finishes DP

-If Wolvey goes for Rhino and Nightwing can successfully keep up with DP which I'm sure he can, team 1 would get torn apart because Wolverine should have no difficulty defeating Rhino. He may get smacked around a bit but a few good hits and Rhino is done. I think this scenario is unlikely though; DP would target Wolvey over the newcomer.

#43 Posted by matanui123 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCsuperman0007: nightwing sir

#44 Posted by matanui123 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hksaru: I can agree to that.

#45 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Vouile:

He shouldn't have any problem cutting him. I swear he has already bled Rhino once and his combat speed is too fast for Rhino and he is too skilled for Rhino to get hit and 1 hit from Rhino is not putting him down while Wolverine CAN put him down in one stab. He did to the Thing before and he is more durable than Rhino and a better fighter.

One hit to the head, will put Wolverine to the ground for sure, but of course it wouldn't kill him.

Now I think of it, it WOULD be a hard fight between them. Rhino possesses slightly below average intelligence, both tactically and scientifically. While Wolverine possesses high tactical intelligence.

But Rhino can also lift approximately 40 times more Wolverine can and he is very durable. I think he would be able to battle field remove Logan and finish him of for a slight majority (7/10).

If battle field removal was not allowed, that would be a different story.

Vouile

#46 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@matanui123 said:

Version: Their prime and everybody is taking it seriously ( including Deadpool ) ( 616 universe for all marvel characters )

Weapons: Deadpool ( 2 swords, pistol with 2 extra clips and a grenade) Nightwing ( standard equipment )

You are a ware that Rhino is completely, utterly, and HILARIOUSLY out of the league of anyone else here right? Rhino at his peak had some sort of power armour that let him Slug it out with the Hulk and actually hold an advantage for a while. That Rhino wrecks team 2.

#47 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino vs Nightwing ends in a HILARIOUS stomp. Rhino can tag and has beaten Spider-Man, he'll absolutely destroy Nightwing.

Wolverine vs Deadpool is an endless debate, but pretty much unimportant in this case, as it'll be a 2v1 where Wolvie gets 0wn3d.

Rhino has some sick durability too. I recall him shrugging off blasts from tanks and falling from the Empire State building with 0 damage. Wolverine can't match that strength.

#48 Posted by God_Spawn (37895 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vouile:

One hit to the head, will put Wolverine to the ground for sure, but of course it wouldn't kill him.
Now I think of it, it WOULD be a hard fight between them. Rhino possesses slightly below average intelligence, both tactically and scientifically. While Wolverine possesses high tactical intelligence.
But Rhino can also lift approximately 40 times more Wolverine can and he is very durable. I think he would be able to battle field remove Logan and finish him of for a slight majority (6/10).
If battle field removal was not allowed, that would be a different story.

One hit to the head won't even KO Logan. He will be on the ground but will get up and that's if Rhino can land it. His only chance to even one shot him is a gore but when you're as smart as a rake and your main strategy is to bend your head down and charge and against someone as battle savvy as Logan with his level of speed and skill, I doubt he will connect. Lifting things is irrelevant. Namor lifts things, Hulk lifts things, Thing lifts things, Rulk lifts things and they have all been beaten by Wolverine at some point or have been severely injured (save for Hulk due to healing). Rhino isn't fast or skilled enough to consistently tag him and Deadpool is skilled enough to give Wolverine a fight but it should be a short one. Logan knows he can't kill Wade and has sliced his head off and stabbed him in the head before. He can incapacitate Wade in a brief bloody encounter or Nightwing can hang with DP while Wolverine makes short work of Rhino. He is not durable enough to withstand those claws. Wolverine has cut and injured far more durable opponents, why he can't to Rhino makes no sense.

And there is no BFR here. Rules are death/KO/incapacitation.

Moderator Online
#49 Posted by robertloucksjr (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino can KO Wolverine. Thunder clap or ground pound, close, and hit until unconscious. He is an 85 tonner. Wolverine is like a 1 tonner. Wolverine HAS to get close to use his claws and Wolvie gets tagged a lot.

#50 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@matanui123 said:

You are a ware that Rhino is completely, utterly, and HILARIOUSLY out of the league of anyone else here right? Rhino at his peak had some sort of power armour that let him Slug it out with the Hulk and actually hold an advantage for a while. That Rhino wrecks team 2.

I totally agree with you. Nightwing is completely out classed by Rhino in a straight out fight. Wolverine is too, after a long battle for Rhino in a furious attempt for putting the Canadian on the ground.

But I hope you do realize that Rhino is completely out classed in fighting skills, agility and intelligence.

@NyghtMare said:

Rhino vs Nightwing ends in a HILARIOUS stomp. Rhino can tag and has beaten Spider-Man, he'll absolutely destroy Nightwing.

Wolverine vs Deadpool is an endless debate, but pretty much unimportant in this case, as it'll be a 2v1 where Wolvie gets 0wn3d.

Rhino has some sick durability too. I recall him shrugging off blasts from tanks and falling from the Empire State building with 0 damage. Wolverine can't match that strength.

Yes, I totally agree with this. ^_^

Vouile