Team cause it's got Batman

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Fetts

Honestly I'd say Slade. Three out of four times Deathstroke has beaten Batman, two of which were complete stomps. As for Deadpool, Deathstroke pretty much has every edge over him except for healing factor and insanity, by a decently wide margin as well.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:

Honestly I'd say Slade. Three out of four times Deathstroke has beaten Batman, two of which were complete stomps. As for Deadpool, Deathstroke pretty much has every edge over him except for healing factor and insanity.

The first fight he barely beat batman and he lost to some one who is far weaker, less skilled, and who can't can the damage that deadpool can afterwards. He floored batman twice but he eventually did lose. I think deadpool can hold him off long enough for batman to get back to his feet.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:

Honestly I'd say Slade. Three out of four times Deathstroke has beaten Batman, two of which were complete stomps. As for Deadpool, Deathstroke pretty much has every edge over him except for healing factor and insanity, by a decently wide margin as well.

True

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Fetts

@jashro44: The first fight he didn't "barely lose". Batman made a better stand but I'd say Deathstroke had a solid edge for the majority of the fight if I remember it correctly. And that one "victory" Batman had was when Batman snuck up on Slade. It wasn't even direct combat. Deadpool is a badass but I don't think he's as fast, strong, intelligent, and perhaps as skilled as Deathstroke is.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

@fetts said:

@jashro44: The first fight he didn't "barely lose". Batman made a better stand but I'd say Deathstroke had a solid edge for the majority of the fight if I remember it correctly.

It was stated after that Slade would be feeling his wounds for weeks. He lost to some nobody who had his hands tied due to the wounds batman gave him....He even stated batman was better than the best.

@fetts said:

And that one "victory" Batman had was when Batman snuck up on Slade.

Are you talking about the time batman one shotted him? Because I was talking about this:

Right to left

Yea Slade beat him twice but batman ended up winning in the end...He didn't sneak up on him either. He threw his shot off with a batarang so Slade was well aware of his presence.

@fetts said:

It wasn't even direct combat. Deadpool is a badass but I don't think he's as fast, strong, intelligent, and perhaps as skilled as Deathstroke is.

He doesn't need to be. He has a partner here who can give Slade a solid fight and actually has....He just needs to be good enough to not get out right wrecked which is something I think deadpool can manage. He's given solid fights to wolverine, captain america, he held his own with silver sable and daredevil at the same time (granted he has also lost to daredevil recently), He's fought iron fist twice (granted in one fight Danny was trying to emulate daredevil), etc.

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Give deathstroke a partner.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Wolverine008

@fetts said:

@jashro44: The first fight he didn't "barely lose". Batman made a better stand but I'd say Deathstroke had a solid edge for the majority of the fight if I remember it correctly. And that one "victory" Batman had was when Batman snuck up on Slade. It wasn't even direct combat. Deadpool is a badass but I don't think he's as fast, strong, intelligent, and perhaps as skilled as Deathstroke is.

No, he did barely lose the first fight. He left the fight limping and noted that his injuries would take weeks to fully heal. He was so injured that a random guy whom kicked horses for a living subsequently gave him big problems one on one. Their second fight started as a sneak attack, but ended up being direct combat, even though Slade was somewhat distracted when he lost. Deadpool doesn't need to be a tit for tat equal to Deathstroke, he's good enough to provide a solid one on one fight as is Batman, and together, they're too much.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RenaissanceMan

@fetts said:

No, he did barely lose the first fight. He left the fight limping and noted that his injuries would take weeks to fully heal. He was so injured that a random guy whom kicked horses for a living subsequently gave him big problems one on one. Their second fight started as a sneak attack, but ended up being direct combat, even though Slade was somewhat distracted when he lost. Deadpool doesn't need to be a tit for tat equal to Deathstroke, he's good enough to provide a solid one on one fight as is Batman, and together, they're too much.

Could Wolverine take them both?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does everyone mention that the guy that beat up Deathstroke kicks horses for a living?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Why does everyone mention that the guy that beat up Deathstroke kicks horses for a living?

It's pretty funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dondave said:

It's pretty funny.

So... guy who kicks horses for a living > Spectre?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@dondave said:

It's pretty funny.

So... guy who kicks horses for a living > Spectre?

Kicking horses is no laughing matter!

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Fetts

@jashro44 said:

Are you talking about the time batman one shotted him? Because I was talking about this:

Right to left

Yea Slade beat him twice but batman ended up winning in the end...He didn't sneak up on him either. He threw his shot off with a batarang so Slade was well aware of his presence.

Oh no. I actually had a select few of those scans and thought they were all different fights. That doesn't quite contradict what I said however. Slade's taken the majority of their fights, and Bats was stomped twice. Deathstroke could have killed him both of those times but he decided to ditch him for his target instead. And as for the last one, Batman technically did sneak up on him. It may not have been like the way I thought it was, but the fact is that Batman came in from behind without Slade knowing he was there. He could have easily thrown his batarang and caught Slade off guard at the same time or soon afterwards. Let's also keep in mind that Slade was already hurting from the last two encounters, both of which only went as well as it did for Batman because he snuck up on him.

He doesn't need to be. He has a partner here who can give Slade a solid fight and actually has....He just needs to be good enough to not get out right wrecked which is something I think deadpool can manage. He's given solid fights to wolverine, captain america, he held his own with silver sable and daredevil at the same time (granted he has also lost to daredevil recently), He's fought iron fist twice (granted in one fight Danny was trying to emulate daredevil), etc.

True. This may not be a huge stomp. But as pointed out, if Slade is actually trying to kill Batman he's perfectly capable of doing it quickly. Deadpool might make that a tad more difficult, but this is hardly the first time Slade has been outnumbered. Deathstroke has taken on larger and more dangerous teams before. He's had several run-ins with the Teen Titans (though they may have a small smidgen of PIS sometimes… Namely when he tags Flash), the JLA (though that has a Flash-tagging PIS as well and Green Lantern-going-for-a-punch CIS to boot), and so on. Again, I don't think the Batman-Deadpool duo is a strong enough team. Deathstroke has stomped Bats twice (both of which Bats had the surprise advantage, and from there he finally managed to overcome an injured Slade with said surprise advantage), and struggled a bit more in another. And I'm pretty sure Deadpool falls a tad short of Batman in the physique department and the skill department. And if that's the case, and Bats can indeed be owned in the same manner, then I would still give this to Slade.

@wolverine08

No, he did barely lose the first fight. He left the fight limping and noted that his injuries would take days to fully heal. He was so injured that a random guy whom kicked horses for a living subsequently gave him big problems one on one. Their second fight started as a sneak attack, but ended up being direct combat, even though Slade was somewhat distracted when he lost. Deadpool doesn't need to be a tit for tat equal to Deathstroke, he's good enough to provide a solid one on one fight as is Batman, and together, they're too much.

Well it depends on your definition of "barely". To me, if the guy can still walk fine it's not quite "barely". However, I wasn't aware that a random dude gave him a hard time after that, in which case I guess it would be "barely", if Slade really was that weak after that fight. As for the rest, read above.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure Wilson could beat Wilson.

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team easily deadpool is almost a match for slade batman is over kill

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

DS barely.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jashro44

@fetts said:

Oh no. I actually had a select few of those scans and thought they were all different fights. That doesn't quite contradict what I said however. Slade's taken the majority of their fights, and Bats was stomped twice. Deathstroke could have killed him both of those times but he decided to ditch him for his target instead. And as for the last one, Batman technically did sneak up on him. It may not have been like the way I thought it was, but the fact is that Batman came in from behind without Slade knowing he was there. He could have easily thrown his batarang and caught Slade off guard at the same time or soon afterwards. Let's also keep in mind that Slade was already hurting from the last two encounters, both of which only went as well as it did for Batman because he snuck up on him.

All batman used his surprise advantage for was to save the target. After that Slade got up and actually ran over towards batman and started fighting him. As for Slade hurting, considering batman was the one who got beat down from the last two encounters, and Deathstroke is the one with the healing factor I would say Slade should have been in much better shape than batman would be.

@fetts said:

True. This may not be a huge stomp. But as pointed out, if Slade is actually trying to kill Batman he's perfectly capable of doing it quickly. Deadpool might make that a tad more difficult, but this is hardly the first time Slade has been outnumbered. Deathstroke has taken on larger and more dangerous teams before. He's had several run-ins with the Teen Titans (though they may have a small smidgen of PIS sometimes… Namely when he tags Flash), the JLA (though that has a Flash-tagging PIS as well and Green Lantern-going-for-a-punch CIS to boot), and so on.

Problem with using Slades teams as reference is he knew who he was fighting and his ability to predict there tactics and moves comes in handy. He may not have known which roster of the JLA was coming at him but when they showed up he knew everything about everyone really or they were just too slow to react (which the team here is not), or in green lanterns case his powers weren't working. Even against the titans he said he was using their emotions against them. Basically Slades abilities to fight the titans and justice league has to do with him coming up with tactics on the spot to deal with each individual member.

The problem here is deadpool is unpredictable (can't believe I'm actually using this arguement LOL). Its why he has defeated taskmaster so many times, not because he is a better fighter or as good but because he is so unpredictable that he's taskmasters kryptonite. Especially considering Slade has no idea who Wade is at all which will make it even harder to strategize against him like he did with the titans and JLA.

Also in the case of the JLA for the most part they attacked him one at a time until the end where green arrow stabbed him in the eye socket and then they all dog piled him. I agree Slade is good at fighting teams and multi tasking but I don't believe he can do this on his own. Heck Batman has actually one shotted Slade when he had a cheap shot on him so all deadpool has to do is keep Slade occupied for batman to get that one cheap shot (which considering the fact he's snuck on Slade a few times now, is something he can do):

No Caption Provided

Slade wasn't that injured when batman beat him, and bearing in mind his healing abilities he would have been less so than batman would be really. Its a good showing for Slade but on the other hand it also does prove that batman does have the capabilities of defeating deathstroke. I don't think he'd take a majority but he can win a few on his own. And as I mentioned above deadpool is very hard to predict. Slade would beat either one on one but he isn't fighting them one on one.

IIRC Deadpool has been stated to have enhanced/low level superhuman stats. And I don't see batman getting owned considering they won't just attack Slade one at a time.

@fetts said:

Well it depends on your definition of "barely". To me, if the guy can still walk fine it's not quite "barely". However, I wasn't aware that a random dude gave him a hard time after that, in which case I guess it would be "barely", if Slade really was that weak after that fight. As for the rest, read above.

He was actually limping. I can get scans if you want.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#31 god_spawn  Moderator

@renaissanceman: Warning. Your blatant vendetta against Wolverine, his fans, and your posts against users that you have a problem with has been going on for awhile now. You've been lucky enough that the guys you try and take shots at challenge you and call you out on your bias towards certain characters, (ie Gambit, Deathstroke, and Black Panther) to see if you actually will back up what you say instead of you running and just trying to nip at their heels in another thread. You have a problem with a character, fine. But when you turn it into a half month long spree, make it apparent you're targeting specific users and it becomes habitual, it's trolling and can be considered harassment. So I'm really done letting this stuff slide. It's gotten old real fast.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#32  Edited By Jokerpoker

Team 9/10. Deadpool vs Deathstroke is already a close one, and when Deathstroke fought Batman in the Deathstroke The Terminator series, it wasn't a complete stomp.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wolverine008
No Caption Provided

That warning though!

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:

Clearly you've taken this way more seriously than I have. I disagree with this vendetta you say I have. I don't even post here that much. I see plenty of people do the same thing I do. Yet I get this "warning."

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 god_spawn  Moderator

@renaissanceman: You post here enough and take enough shots at users that it is apparent. And of course you disagree. You complain whenever users disagree with you in a thread involving Gambit, Slade, or T'Challa.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RenaissanceMan

@god_spawn:

If that were true I'd have twice as many posts as I have now. I just let a comment slide in the other Deathstroke thread. I barely know what you're talking about. This is an unnecessary warning. I don't cause any problems, nor do I set out to. You're wasting time sending out a "warning" to me.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not give Juicebox a warning in the Deathstroke vs. Midnighter thread. He's taking what I supposedly do to the next power.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@renaissanceman: And this is what I'm talking about. You'll deny you've done anything wrong or taken any shots at any users even if your post history over the last couple weeks says otherwise. And it always seems to target specific users. So you asking W08 if Wolverine could take this team was certainly not a question out of curiosity, but you'll deny this too. The warning at this point was certainly necessary.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:

That was a joke. And the fact that I didn't push further makes it clear. You can't site any other examples besides the one that happened today. Other than saying I constantly try to push certain posters buttons. I can't even name more than one or two posters here by heart. This is garbage.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:

That was a joke. And the fact that I didn't push further makes it clear. You can't site any other examples besides the one that happened today. Other than saying I constantly try to push certain posters buttons. I can't even name more than one or two posters here by heart. This is garbage.

You called me a deathstroke hater in the captain america vs deathstroke thread....

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/deathstroke-vs-captain-america-1571092/?page=8

Post 368.

And you said this in this very thread:

Why not give Juicebox a warning in the Deathstroke vs. Midnighter thread. He's taking what I supposedly do to the next power.

Looking at the midnighter vs deathstorke thread, he hasn't done anything other than question your reasoning.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RenaissanceMan

@jashro44 said:

@renaissanceman said:

@god_spawn:

You called me a deathstroke hater in the captain america vs deathstroke thread....

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/deathstroke-vs-captain-america-1571092/?page=8

Post 368.

And you said this in this very thread:

@renaissanceman said:

Looking at the midnighter vs deathstorke thread, he hasn't done anything other than question your reasoning.

Why are you trying to make yourself a part of this argument? No one asked you to comment. You're so blatantly trying to make this an argument that I don't find it necessary to refute what you said.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renaissanceman: You said no one could cite any other examples besides the ones that happened today....So I cited another example that didn't happen today.

RuN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Deadpool stomp......hard....

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@renaissanceman: You said no one could cite any other examples besides the ones that happened today....So I cited another example that didn't happen today.

Good for you. You're really just trying to add fuel to the fire.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 god_spawn  Moderator

@renaissanceman: It was a joke? Hold on, if W08 and you were such good buddies, why didn't he continue to joke with you instead of saying he doesn't want to deal with you today? He is more than friendly enough to joke with a plethora of users, and I've seen it plenty of times. A couple of days ago you randomly went into another Deathstroke thread and called Jashro a hater. But by his response he didn't take it like a joke, and I've seen you have quite a few disagreements with him, and that seemed to start stemming from Wolverine vs Deathstroke when he said Wolverine would win. Almost 2 weeks ago you told someone to go make a Black Panther vs Wolverine thread and "watch the Wolverine fanboys go nuts". You told another user 2 weeks ago he's one of the main people causing the problem of saying Pre-52 DS had better feats in certain areas than New-52 Deathstroke when he made a common said thing amongst multiple comic fans. And he in no way targeted you nor said anything derogatory about Slade. You also said

"Wolverine sux. If he's not getting praised for his "berserker rage", he's getting praise for "holding back." :rolleyes:"

a conversation that one user and W08 were having. So another shot at an attempt to rile two fans.

Another Wolverine shot in a Wolverine vs Batman and Captain America thread was made by you.

This is how you know Wolverine fans are crazy, if they pick him to actually win this fight.

I mean I could go on. Just one page over you're complaining guys aren't giving Gambit respect in a battle that he could lose, and you're in a Wolverine vs Deathstroke debate, the one that seemed to start this problem, and you sarcastically said "yeah, I know. Nothing could ever hurt Wolverine" when someone challenged you on his blast staff from the new 52.

Like I said. It's fine if you have a problem with a character. You can be sarcastic on the boards. You can complain about a character. But when it becomes constant and involves specific users, it isn't you joking or buddy buddying around. It's baiting and insulting. It's a form of harassment.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wolverine008
No Caption Provided

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:

I barely even talk to Wolverine08. I don't know why he said what he said. I just know it was light hearted on my end. But okay, I see how things work here.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 god_spawn  Moderator

@renaissanceman: And look. Straight from the horse's mouth, Jashro brought up one of the very points I did. And I'm not giving anything to Juiceboks when all he asked you was how Deathstroke beats Midnighter and said don't use PIS feats. He didn't insult you. He didn't insult your character. He didn't take shots at his fans. And he doesn't have a consistent habit of targeting specific users.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By patrat18

To think that use to be me and you, without the name calling. lol

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers