Deadliest Warrior: Muunilinst 10 vs Delta Squad

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

No rules. No safety. No mercy. It's a duel to the death. To decide who is the Deadliest Warrior. 

There will be four members of each squad. Each squad will have 5 weapons only. I will give my own opinion on which weapon deserves the edge. Each weapon will have a description. 

The Muunilinst 10. 

No Caption Provided

The most impressive squadron out of the elite ARCs. Personally trained by Jango Fett himself, these ARCs have been deployed for the most critical battles during the Clone Wars, and have even stood up to Confederacy leaders such as General Grievous and Durge. 

vs 

Delta Squad 
No Caption Provided

The elite Clone Commando squadron with an excellent reputation.  These Clone Commandos would do special ops missions to help the Republic win key battles such as Geonosis and Kashyyyk. No matter what stands in their way, they always get the job done. 

Round 1: 
WESTAR M5 blaster rifle 
No Caption Provided

The WESTAR M5 blaster rifle was standard gear for most ARCs. Although it was a "blaster rifle", It could be fired in semi-automatic, automatic, or burst fire. It also had a grenade launcher right under the barrel. This blaster is so lethal, it's capable of blasting through AAT armor.
vs 
DC-17m blaster 
No Caption Provided

The DC-17m was wielded by all Clone Commandos.  But the unique thing about this weapon is, it can be used in three different modes: Blaster mode, sniper mode, and anti-armor mode. In blaster mode, the DC-17m was a rapid fire weapon. As a sniper, it had several vision modes on the scope. And in anti-armor mode, it was used by as a grenade launcher. 

(My Opinion: The WESTAR M5 was an impressive weapon undoubtedly. I don't believe many blaster rifles could even pierce AAT armor. But I have to give the edge to the DC-17m just because it has more uses than the WESTAR M5.) 

Round 2: 
DC-17 hand blaster 
No Caption Provided

The DC-17 hand blaster was usually the most used blaster by the higher ranking ARCs. The DC-17 hand blaster was often dual wielded like Jango Fett, but the Muunilinst 10's leader, Captain Fordo, had his customized to have longer barrels for more range. 

vs 
DC-15s side arm blaster 
No Caption Provided

The DC-15s was the secondary weapon for clone commandos. It was actually pretty similar to the DC-17 hand blaster. But instead of reloading, it recharges. Fully recharged, it could fire 8 shots before it would have to recharge. 

(My Opinion: I would give the edge to the DC-17 hand blaster for two reasons. One that it is usually dual wielded. The other reason is that the DC-15s has to recharge which could be a disadvantage.) 

Round 3: 
Z-6 rotary cannon 
No Caption Provided

The Z-6 rotary cannon was used by only a few ARCs, But the Muunilinst 10 took one in every battle they were in. the Z-6 rotary cannon was equivalent to a gatling gun, except it was much lighter. They can shoot for a long time without reloading.   

vs
 Geonosian Elite Beam Weapon 
No Caption Provided

The Geonosian Elite Beam Weapon were stolen from the Geonosians during Delta Squad's mission in the Battle of Geonosis. This weapon has a very unique ammo supply. Any liquid can be used as it's ammo supply, but the Geonosians themselves would use their own body fluids. Once charged, it unleashes a devastating beam of energy. 

(My Opinion: Yes, it the Geonosian Elite Beam Weapon delivers the better punch, but I have to give the edge to the Z-6 rotary cannon. Like I said the Geonosian Elite Beam Weapon is more powerful, but both weapons is capable of getting multiple guaranteed kills. One disadvantage I see in this weapon is that it has to charge. If a Clone Commando is charging this weapon, the Z-6 rotary cannon will hit him first. Also the Z-6 rotary cannon can shoot for a longer period of time.) 

Round 4: 
Wrist cord: 
(No image available)  

All ARCs would have a wrist cord attached to their gauntlets. Normally, it would be used to get to higher ground. But in one notable moment in the Battle of Muunilinst, Captain Fordo fired his wrist cord at the bounty hunter Durge and electrified it. This made Durge feel significant damage.
vs 
Knuckle plate vibro blade 
No Caption Provided

The Knuckle plate vibro blade was a tiny retractable blade to kill any creature or droid in the user's path. In addition, a vibroblade is even lightsaber resistant. 

(My Opinion: I would have to give the edge to the wrist cord. Simply because it's more lethal, and you can fire it at a distance.) 

Round 5: 
Reciprocating quad blaster 
No Caption Provided

This was only an experimental weapon during the Clone Wars and proved to be successful. It's power source was a power cell strapped to the ARC's back. And it was mounted on a specialized harness. It was pretty much a portable 8 barrel turret strapped to an ARC trooper. 
vs 
EWHB-12 heavy repeating blaster 
No Caption Provided

The EWHB-12 was an actual turret that a Clone Commando could sit in. It's a turret that has to be assembled. But once it is assembled, it's very accurate and can shoot very rapidly. 

(My Opinion: I'd give the edge to the EWHB-12. It's more accurate, it can shoot faster, whereas the Reciprocating quad blaster I can only see most useful for a big battle where it's easier to hit targets, but I don't think it's very accurate and wouldn't be too useful in a 4 vs 4 battle.) 

Fight takes place in a Geonosian Hive. 

Your opinion: 

I would preferably want your opinion set up like this 

1. WESTAR M5 (explanation) 
2.DC-15s (explanation) 
etc. 

But if you want you just base and set up your opinion however you'd like. But remember that the squads only have the weapons shown. 

Muunilinst 10: 

Captain Fordo (WESTAR M5, Dual DC-17s, and wrist cord) 
ARC 1: (WESTAR M5, Z-6 rotary cannon, and wrist cord) 
ARC 2: (Reciprocating quad blaster and wrist cord) 
ARC 3: (WESTAR M5 and wrist cord) 

Delta Squad 
Boss: (DC-17m, DC-15s, knuckle plate vibro blade) 
Sev: (DC-17m, DC-15s, Geonosian Elite Beam Weapon) 
Fixer: (DC-17m and knuckle plate vibro blade) 
Scorch: (DC-17m and EWHB-12 heavy repeating blaster) 
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Obtrusive

you put so much work into this, and there are no hits, sad.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fetts
@Obtrusive said:
you put so much work into this, and there are no hits, sad.
I KNOW 
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fetts

Do we have any takers? Anybody at all? Anybody?.......................Spent like 2 hours on this people.................

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

sorry dont know...
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daak1212

THe ARC commandos win.  Also you should try to contact Jedixman about this.  He loves these types of matches.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

It's comparing ARCs with Commandos. Delta is much more experienced at working as a team, while ARCs are a lot more solitary. 

I am going with the Muunilinst 10 here. Overall better feats.

Also, I disagree with your comment about the Muunilinst 10 being the most impressive ARC squad. I believe that title goes to the Null-ARCs, unless we're not counting them since they weren't "normal" ARCs, in which case the 10 would probably be on top.

PS: Just wanna give a nice mention for the Nulls: remember the mission to Kashyyyk when Delta was trying to find General Grievous? Who do you think that was? Yup. Nulls. Nulls were the ones tracking Grievous throughout the Clone Wars. And they didn't reveal the data to the Republic until they wanted to.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fetts
@JediXMan said:
It's comparing ARCs with Commandos. Delta is much more experienced at working as a team, while ARCs are a lot more solitary.   I am going with the Muunilinst 10 here. Overall better feats.  Also, I disagree with your comment about the Muunilinst 10 being the most impressive ARC squad. I believe that title goes to the Null-ARCs, unless we're not counting them since they weren't "normal" ARCs, in which case the 10 would probably be on top.  PS: Just wanna give a nice mention for the Nulls: remember the mission to Kashyyyk when Delta was trying to find General Grievous? Who do you think that was? Yup. Nulls. Nulls were the ones tracking Grievous throughout the Clone Wars. And they didn't reveal the data to the Republic until they wanted to.
I was talking about the "normal" ARCs. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Fetts said:
@JediXMan said:
It's comparing ARCs with Commandos. Delta is much more experienced at working as a team, while ARCs are a lot more solitary.   I am going with the Muunilinst 10 here. Overall better feats.  Also, I disagree with your comment about the Muunilinst 10 being the most impressive ARC squad. I believe that title goes to the Null-ARCs, unless we're not counting them since they weren't "normal" ARCs, in which case the 10 would probably be on top.  PS: Just wanna give a nice mention for the Nulls: remember the mission to Kashyyyk when Delta was trying to find General Grievous? Who do you think that was? Yup. Nulls. Nulls were the ones tracking Grievous throughout the Clone Wars. And they didn't reveal the data to the Republic until they wanted to.
I was talking about the "normal" ARCs. 
Alright, then.
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Obtrusive

I would probably say Gendys clone wars troopers.  I played the game delta squad, and it was really fun, but its hard to compare  a video game and cartoons.