#1  Edited By lord_oraculous016

Team DC 

Superman Prime One Million 

Star Sapphire Wonder Woman 

Kyle Rayner (Original Ion) 

Lord Marvel 

versus 

Team Marvel 

Jean Grey (with all the powers of the Phoenix) 

Franklin Richards

Scarlet Witch (House of M) 

Nate Grey (Shaman) 

all are in full power.. 

which team would you guys think would win in an all out bloodlusted battle??? 

all comments are welcome..

Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Griffin_2099

I figure with 2 reality warpers on their team Marvel can take this.

I figure (and I could be wrong) that Ion is probably a Phoenix level threat but with 2 Phoenix level powers (one of which is the Phoenix :P) on their side marvel can take him.

Lord Marvel and this superman is a bit of a worry cause I don't know exactly how much they can do. (why is Superman wearing the crossgen symbol?)

I figure Star Saphire Wonder Woman is probably the weak link power wise here. Yes she is immensly strong and has the power of a star saphire but I don't think that stacks up with the rest of these players.

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Red_Blade

1 Million or Ion can probably solo

Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lupine

When are you guys going to realize that DC pours the superpowers on too heavy. XD. Everyone freaking speed blitzes because that's what DC does.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lord_oraculous016
@Lupine said:
"When are you guys going to realize that DC pours the superpowers on too heavy. XD. Everyone freaking speed blitzes because that's what DC does. "

but in my opinion, speed is not the key to victory here..
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lord_oraculous016
@Red_Blade said:
"1 Million or Ion can probably solo "

can they?
Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lupine
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
can they? "
I doesn't matter, everyone wants to argue thought speed versus the reaction times of people capable of moving light speed or faster. And so everything DC turns to the speed blitz. 
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Red_Blade
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
can they? "
Yeah, Wanda's powers are unreliable [no more mutants, and ended up missing 200] As far as I know, Nate at peak was on par with Dark Phoenix, and Franklin isnt on either of their levels.
Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lupine
@Red_Blade said:
" @lord_oraculous016 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
can they? "
Yeah, Wanda's powers are unreliable [no more mutants, and ended up missing 200] As far as I know, Nate at peak was on par with Dark Phoenix, and Franklin isnt on either of their levels. "
She didn't miss jack. XD Read the comic it explains it pretty well.  Even if it was part PIS.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By geraldthesloth

Prime and Ion are the key players to the DC victory

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Red_Blade
@Lupine said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Red_Blade said:
can they? "
Yeah, Wanda's powers are unreliable [no more mutants, and ended up missing 200] As far as I know, Nate at peak was on par with Dark Phoenix, and Franklin isnt on either of their levels. "
She didn't miss jack. XD Read the comic it explains it pretty well.  Even if it was part PIS. "
I think nearly 200 mutants counts as jack, Wanda's powers are unreliable and not really that powerful to begin with
Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lupine
@Red_Blade said:
" @Lupine said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Red_Blade said:
can they? "
She didn't miss jack. XD Read the comic it explains it pretty well.  Even if it was part PIS. "
I think nearly 200 mutants counts as jack, Wanda's powers are unreliable and not really that powerful to begin with "
Read the comic. lol. That was my point and the only point I was making. So read it as you will. Nothing unreliable about her powers, maybe her frame of mind, but not her powers.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Red_Blade
@Lupine said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Lupine said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Red_Blade said:
can they? "
I think nearly 200 mutants counts as jack, Wanda's powers are unreliable and not really that powerful to begin with "
Read the comic. lol. That was my point and the only point I was making. So read it as you will. Nothing unreliable about her powers, maybe her frame of mind, but not her powers. "
I have read it, I own the HOM trade back, she's overrated and shouldn't be in this fight
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Red_Blade said:
" @Lupine said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Red_Blade said:
can they? "

i beg to disagree.. the Scarlet Witch's Chaos Magic Reality Warping Powers are not to be taken lightly.. What she did during the House of M completely changed the possible futures of Marvel.. Doctor strange himself stated that what Wanda did so completely changed reality itself that one cannot distinguish where reality ends and her alteration of it begins.. Beast even stated that such power can't possibly be in one person.. her feats during the House of M was beyond remarkable as she able to affect even the alternate realities, strongly implying she was of sufficient power to permanently change the Multiverse itself, which is nearly unprecedented, even by cosmic entities. 

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Red_Blade
@lord_oraculous016 said:
"

i beg to disagree.. the Scarlet Witch's Chaos Magic Reality Warping Powers are not to be taken lightly.. What she did during the House of M completely changed the possible futures of Marvel.. Doctor strange himself stated that what Wanda did so completely changed reality itself that one cannot distinguish where reality ends and her alteration of it begins.. Beast even stated that such power can't possibly be in one person.. her feats during the House of M was beyond remarkable as she able to affect even the alternate realities, strongly implying she was of sufficient power to permanently change the Multiverse itself, which is nearly unprecedented, even by cosmic entities.

"
Thats the power of the chaos wave, that isnt Wandas power, its the result of her using her power
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Red_Blade
@The Phoenix Child said:

" Franklin Richards, Scarlet Witch and Phoenix Force... way too much.. DC Universe will no longer exist if these individuals combined all they have. "

You probably have and probably will hear this from alot of people
But I'll say it anyway

You're an idiot
Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Griffin_2099
@Red_Blade said:
"

"
Thats the power of the chaos wave, that isnt Wandas power, its the result of her using her power "
Can you explain the practical difference there?
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Red_Blade
@Griffin_2099 said:

" @Red_Blade said:

"

"
Thats the power of the chaos wave, that isnt Wandas power, its the result of her using her power "
Can you explain the practical difference there? "
Thats like saying a fuse can blow up a building because it lights a bomb
It isnt her power
Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Griffin_2099
@Red_Blade said:
Didn't onslought use Franklins powers to make a second sun? he also created his own pocket dimension. Surely this is a fair amout of power.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Red_Blade
@Griffin_2099 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
Didn't onslought use Franklins powers to make a second sun? he also created his own pocket dimension. Surely this is a fair amout of power. "
I never once denied that Franklin was powerful, in fact he would probably be a bigger thread then Wanda, but it isnt enough to pull out a win for their team
Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Griffin_2099
@Red_Blade said:
" @Griffin_2099 said:

" @Red_Blade said:

"

"
Thats like saying a fuse can blow up a building because it lights a bomb It isnt her power "
But as long as she has access to that power and can use it in the fight what difference is there. When you look at a stick of dynamite you don't attack the red tube you try to pull out the fuse on the end cause without it the red tube is fairly harmless (most of the time).
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Red_Blade
@Griffin_2099 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Griffin_2099 said:

" @Red_Blade said:

"

"
Thats like saying a fuse can blow up a building because it lights a bomb It isnt her power "
But as long as she has access to that power and can use it in the fight what difference is there. When you look at a stick of dynamite you don't attack the red tube you try to pull out the fuse on the end cause without it the red tube is fairly harmless (most of the time). "
Wanda doesn't have control over the chaos wave, it isnt her power and she can't tap into it
Its only the result of her using her power, its unreliable and isnt something she can use
Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Griffin_2099
@Red_Blade: 
But she uses it twice without showing a great amount of effort. Where does it say she can not tap into it at will?
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Red_Blade
@Griffin_2099 said:
" @Red_Blade:  But she uses it twice without showing a great amount of effort. Where does it say she can not tap into it at will? "
Because it isn't her power, what part of that do you not understand? Not only that, its unreliable, it only formed because she was using her own power.
Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Griffin_2099
@Red_Blade said:
" @Griffin_2099 said:
" @Red_Blade:  But she uses it twice without showing a great amount of effort. Where does it say she can not tap into it at will? "
Because it isn't her power, what part of that do you not understand? Not only that, its unreliable, it only formed because she was using her own power. "
As far as I am aware (not a big fan of Wanda so correct me if I am wrong) her power is to affect probability / reality. If she used her powers and a byproduct of this was to created the Chaos Wave (Which I am presuming is a power source that she can use. I have to equate this to the Speed Force being created by Barry Allen and then used by him and others) which she used to alter reality on two occassions (maybe three occassions if you include her personal reality shift to become someone living in Europe after HOM) then how is it unreliable? where is all this stated btw?
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By Baldy

Prime has no feats.

Marvel wins.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By They Killed Cap!
@Lupine:

I just read the main storyline and Im curious...what was their explaination for why there was 200 still left? Can you fill me in?
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Superparody
@Baldy said:
"Prime has no feats.  Marvel wins. "

hmmm I thought prime had the powers of a 5th demension imp... 
I could be wrong...
Knox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By Knox
@Red_Blade said:
" 1 Million or Ion can probably solo "
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Red_Blade

Oh look, he's typing in all caps now, I think hes butthurt still 

Just leave Phoenix child

Nemesis_ZR1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nemesis_ZR1

White Phoenix hold the universe in her hands.

against superman,

she will create a ton of  Kryptonite .(i think it will have no effect,cause he is prime)

and superman goes down.

you have just no either what white phoenix can do.

it beyond her imagine of her power level.

White phoenix destroy them all.

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By biggkeem89

I believe White Pheonix and Franklin take the win here. White Pheonix is a universal level being. I primal power that can create and destroy at will. She did hold the universe in her palm at one point. And if i remember correctly, full power Franklin was only limited by his imagination. He could probably just will the DC team out of existence. SW and Nate are not a factor. But with all the reality warpers on the Marvel side, i'll go with them
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By reactor
@Red_Blade said:
" 1 Million or Ion can probably solo "

Nemesis_ZR1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nemesis_ZR1

I agree.

no doubt about it.

and one thing superman is still a man,

no god.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By reactor
@Nemesis_ZR1 said:
"

I agree.

no doubt about it.

and one thing superman is still a man,

no god.

"

Superman is a Kryptonian, so he isn't actually part of the Homo genus (or in other words, technically he's not a man).
Nemesis_ZR1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Nemesis_ZR1

Oo,thanks

now i know

i taught he is some kind of man,cause the name of superman

yeah ,what i mean is he is a man like us.

thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By thetitan0

the mutants win, just so much power!

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CosmicSpiral

DC blowout. 

Dolph_Zigglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dolph_Zigglar
@biggkeem89 said:

"I believe White Pheonix and Franklin take the win here. White Pheonix is a universal level being. I primal power that can create and destroy at will. She did hold the universe in her palm at one point. And if i remember correctly, full power Franklin was only limited by his imagination. He could probably just will the DC team out of existence. SW and Nate are not a factor. But with all the reality warpers on the Marvel side, i'll go with them "

This post is full of so much fail 

DC team wins very easily 
White Phoenix is pathetic

Wanda's powers are a mess 
Franklin has been stated to be as powerful as a Ceslstial and Nate on par with Dark Phoenix, neither even close to Ion or 1 million  

Ion and 1 million would be more then enough to spank the mutants    

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By biggkeem89
@Dolph_Zigglar :
I have a feeling that you're a troll, but I'll bite. The Pheonix force is the nexus for all psionic energy in the universe, and the universal force for life. It is the Guardian of all of creation. Without it, life would not exist. In the "Here Comes Tomorrow" storyline, the White Phoenix held the entire universe in her hands, and transcended time to push Scott to live. I'm Pretty sure no one on DC side has the power to hold the universe in their hands. 1 point major point Marvel 
2nd point-Franklin Richards at full power is a reality and matter manipulator of cosmic proportions. At only a fraction of his power, he created a pocket universe in which he held the heroes in the "Heroes Reborn" storyline. At this point, he is still a child. Anyone who could create a universe as a child, should be able to do ridiculous things at full power 
Now, I understand Superman 1 million is a beast, and so is Ion, but neither one of them have had control of universes at a whim. Both Phoenix and Franklin have. So to you, Mr. Zigglar, I will respectfully disagree with your statement. Marvel takes this. 
And by the way, You're an idiot
blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By blacktom212

marvel take this
Dolph_Zigglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Dolph_Zigglar
@biggkeem89 said:

"@Dolph_Zigglar : I have a feeling that you're a troll, but I'll bite. The Pheonix force is the nexus for all psionic energy in the universe, and the universal force for life. It is the Guardian of all of creation. Without it, life would not exist. In the "Here Comes Tomorrow" storyline, the White Phoenix held the entire universe in her hands, and transcended time to push Scott to live. I'm Pretty sure no one on DC side has the power to hold the universe in their hands. 1 point major point Marvel 2nd point-Franklin Richards at full power is a reality and matter manipulator of cosmic proportions. At only a fraction of his power, he created a pocket universe in which he held the heroes in the "Heroes Reborn" storyline. At this point, he is still a child. Anyone who could create a universe as a child, should be able to do ridiculous things at full power Now, I understand Superman 1 million is a beast, and so is Ion, but neither one of them have had control of universes at a whim. Both Phoenix and Franklin have. So to you, Mr. Zigglar, I will respectfully disagree with your statement. Marvel takes this. And by the way, You're an idiot "

Because I called you out on your retarded opinion this makes me a troll?  
Alright son, I'll put you out of your misery real fast 
 The Phoenix force has been beaten back by the freaking X-men, and not the powerful one's, standard one's like Cyclops and Bishop beat her back 
 White Phoenix has done nothing to put her on Ion's or 1 million's level. 
Held a universe in her hand? Big deal, Ion can recreate  the entire universe with a flick of the wrist, that  alone already trumphs the entire Marvel team combined 
 Franklin Richards at full power was stated to be around the same level as a Celestial, a Celestial is not on either Ion or 1 millions level 
 Its quite obvious that you have no knowledge of any member of team 1, Franklin has never done anything on a universal scale, White Phoenix has only repaired a single universe, Ion can recreate one at on a whim and even the Spectre, another being leagues beyond the PF and Franklin, has stated his power to be above his own 

When any of team Marvel can recreate reality on a whim, then maybe they may put up a decent fight, until then either Ion or 1 million can solo easily.  You are a troll and a retard that has no knowledge of any of the characters in this fight.
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CylonDorado

Holding the universe in her hands isn't that big of a deal for beings of that power level. I mean, Living Tribunal keeps an eye on every universe at the same time. And she is in that power level, right? Doesn't Phoenix exist in every universe? Phoenix is confusing...  

God, I hate God level super heroes.
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

DC takes this. 

_Incarnate_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By _Incarnate_

Marvel takes this

Dolph_Zigglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dolph_Zigglar

DC wins, Ion can solo
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#47  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

DC wins. Neither Franklin Richards or X-Man can stand up against Ion and 1 Million Superman. I'm unsure of Lord Marvel, since he's very powerful but apparently doesn't use the Wisdom of Solomon.

Nemesis_ZR1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Nemesis_ZR1

@biggkeem89:marvels rule :)

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Red_Blade
@Nemesis_ZR1 said:
"

@biggkeem89:marvels rule :)

"
But they lose this fight badly, Ion alone would win, throwing in Supes 1 mil is massive overkill
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Surge2477

The Omega Level Mutants win.