• 79 results
Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Needlebay

Lobo is getting short changed here. Not only has he regenerated from a drop of blood, but he has had tech that could destroy SOLAR SYSTEMS. He has gone up against DC's mightest like Superman, Captain Marvel, WW, etc... Sometimes he's almost impossible to take down. Check out the fight with the Mask. or when he continued to fight despite being a mere skeleton.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By daak1212

@Needlebay said:

Lobo is getting short changed here. Not only has he regenerated from a drop of blood, but he has had tech that could destroy SOLAR SYSTEMS. He has gone up against DC's mightest like Superman, Captain Marvel, WW, etc... Sometimes he's almost impossible to take down. Check out the fight with the Mask. or when he continued to fight despite being a mere skeleton.

Oh shit your right. Czarnians can only be killed by other Czarnians.

@Illuminatus said:

@daak1212 said:

@Illuminatus: Well with bloodlust on this should change the outcome of the match a crap load. If Beta is exactly like Thor then this can get ugly really really fast.

He's not as powerful as Thor. Teth is just as, if not far more ruthless.

Actually the Beta thing was a question not a statement. Yeah your right DC should win this. unless like I previously said Marvel gets there crap together and know who to burn.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Needlebay

I thought Lobo was immortal. Like nobody from Heaven nor hell wants him. :)

Matt102255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Matt102255

marvel team wins

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Malonius

Beta Ray Bill knows how to work his hammer (if you know what I mean). He's got a lot of magical capacity in this fight. I think he could BFR Black Adam or Etrigan out of the fight.

Hulk ought to be able to take on Grundy...or at least zero each other out.

Gladiator and Ghost Rider working together can take out Black Adam. That would be a crazy duo, but kinda cool.

The problem is, you can't keep the Main Man down. Marvel doesn't have an answer for him. Lobo will be the last man standing.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Emperorb777

Didnt etrigan punch superman to the moon and it was easily at that

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By chriconz123

@Night Thrasher said:

Does a Penance Stare effect Lobo?

No. Heaven or Hell doesn't want Lobo.

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By chriconz123

@beatboks1 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@daak1212 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@The Stegman said:
Ghost rider beats Etrigan after a good fight Gladiator beats Lobo after a great fight Black Adam beats Horse face Grundy beats that version of H (depending on Grundy's power level) then Ghost rider and gladiator beat grundy and Adam
Gladiator doesn't have a snowflake's chance in Hell of beating Teth. Neither does Ghost Rider.

Wait what? Okay yeah about Gladiator but Rider? He/she's just fire int he form of a body and skull. In fact The Riders fire can definetly take out Teth.

That's assuming Teth doesn't just bombard Rider with SHAZAM bolts and stay in the sky, where Rider has no way of reaching him.

How exactly is Teth Supposed to do that. He can only summon them to transform so to do he'd have to be beside GR. That is also not in character for BA. Cap has used this tact when he has no other choice because he's selfless.This would risk BA being right beside GR while mortal Teth

BA and Cap have the reaction time to dodge the Lightning and have used this same tactic.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By beatboks1

BA or Cap don't risk the tactic when facing someone faster than them because it leaves them vulnerable if their oponant Stops them from dodging. Gladiator is faster than BA so it's null and void. Even if he used it it would also be dodged by Glads and would have zero effect on GR who regenerates from nothing. Strange has described GR as the most powerful. No one on DC has a way of taking out GR just like no one on Marvel can take out Lobo ( who's 10 tes the threat BA is)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#60  Edited By Saren

@Night Thrasher said:

Doubt it, it didn't affect Deadpool because of his immortality and it actually hurt GR when he tried.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By Killemall

@Illuminatus said:

@daak1212 said:

@Illuminatus: Well with bloodlust on this should change the outcome of the match a crap load. If Beta is exactly like Thor then this can get ugly really really fast.

Why not he is every bit as powerful as thor, they have the same hammer and well thats what the hammer for isnt it "whosoever weilds the hammer, if he be worthy, shall have the powers of thor". Their hammer have been said to be the same. OF course Thor has more number of feats because Thor comics outnumber BRB comic appearence sth like 10:1 but BRB has enough feats of his own. BRB has defeated thor twice, thor has defeated him too. BRB has busted planets after planets when he wanted to starve galactus to death so he is easily a planet buster. He earned his hammer because he was a better fighter than thor (granted that there were rules laid out, i.e. thor cant use his hammer). Based on what are we actually assuming he isnt as powerful?

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By They Killed Cap!

@Night Thrasher: It should

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Lobo. Sigh. Lobo.

Ya, Lobo wins via whatever the writer's sick, perverse (probably very high) mind can concoct.

Lobo. Whatever.

DC team wins this one.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By daak1212

@CitizenBane said:

@Night Thrasher said:

Doubt it, it didn't affect Deadpool because of his immortality and it actually hurt GR when he tried.

That sounds like PIS for Deadpool. I once even heard that he beat Thanos from a buddy.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ghostrider2

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Lobo. Sigh. Lobo.

Ya, Lobo wins via whatever the writer's sick, perverse (probably very high) mind can concoct.

Lobo. Whatever.

DC team wins this one.

Dude, G Rider alone can take care of lobo&etrigan.You underestimate Ghost Rider here, and how dc will win if they can't kil Ghost Rider.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By greenteaforme

@Killemall said:

@Illuminatus said:

@daak1212 said:

Why not he is every bit as powerful as thor, they have the same hammer and well thats what the hammer for isnt it "whosoever weilds the hammer, if he be worthy, shall have the powers of thor". Their hammer have been said to be the same. OF course Thor has more number of feats because Thor comics outnumber BRB comic appearence sth like 10:1 but BRB has enough feats of his own. BRB has defeated thor twice, thor has defeated him too. BRB has busted planets after planets when he wanted to starve galactus to death so he is easily a planet buster. He earned his hammer because he was a better fighter than thor (granted that there were rules laid out, i.e. thor cant use his hammer). Based on what are we actually assuming he isnt as powerful?

Their hammers are not the same. They have entirely different abilities, and they use them in totally different ways.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By imbackwimps

Marvel wins again

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Killemall

@greenteaforme said:

Their hammers are not the same. They have entirely different abilities, and they use them in totally different ways.

Their's hammer were created to be identical out of the same material by the same enchantment and has been described many times as identical. BRB himself transformed to BRB using Thor's hammer. Any reason why you believe 2 hammers are NOT the same?

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By _Psy_
@Illuminatus: I think you are underestimating Bill here. He busts planets casually. He's defiantly more useful than Gladiator here. Not disagreeing here, just saying you may be forgetting about him.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By beatboks1

@GhostRider2 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Lobo. Sigh. Lobo.

Lobo. Whatever.

DC team wins this one.

Dude, G Rider alone can take care of lobo&etrigan.You underestimate Ghost Rider here, and how dc will win if they can't kil Ghost Rider.

Dude, your SERIOUSLY overselling GR. He's Awesome and one of the most powerful characters in Marvel but he can't take both Etrigan and Lobo. Etrigan has fought and matched some pretty powerful mage's and powerhouses. He can take almost anything and actually enjoys pain. GR penance stare may actually be pleasurable to Etrigan. Lobo can and has fought and beaten Superman, Captain Marvel, Valor (Mon-el) and plenty of others. he can pull stellar mass (stars) form the sky and has had huge areas of hell on the run from him. he's fought several demons and GR is just part of a demon.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ghostrider2

@beatboks1 said:

@GhostRider2 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Lobo. Sigh. Lobo.

Lobo. Whatever.

DC team wins this one.

Dude, your SERIOUSLY overselling GR. He's Awesome and one of the most powerful characters in Marvel but he can't take both Etrigan and Lobo. Etrigan has fought and matched some pretty powerful mage's and powerhouses. He can take almost anything and actually enjoys pain. GR penance stare may actually be pleasurable to Etrigan. Lobo can and has fought and beaten Superman, Captain Marvel, Valor (Mon-el) and plenty of others. he can pull stellar mass (stars) form the sky and has had huge areas of hell on the run from him. he's fought several demons and GR is just part of a demon.

So you say lobo>rider or etrigan>rider?Thats a joke man.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By blackadamFTW

DC should win rather easily (I'm not even letting my bias get in the way).

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By beatboks1

@GhostRider2 said:

@beatboks1 said:

@GhostRider2 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Lobo. Sigh. Lobo.

Lobo. Whatever.

DC team wins this one.

Where in the statement you replied to did I state that they were "greater".

I didn't, I stated both had matched or defeated characters like those that GR has. In that both are equal to him so he wont be taking out both on his own as you stated. Either would be a good match for him. Don't twist words to say what they weren't meant to say, it only makes you come off looking foolish.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ghostrider2

@beatboks1 said:

@GhostRider2 said:

@beatboks1 said:

@GhostRider2 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Lobo. Sigh. Lobo.

Lobo. Whatever.

DC team wins this one.

Where in the statement you replied to did I state that they were "greater".

I didn't, I stated both had matched or defeated characters like those that GR has. In that both are equal to him so he wont be taking out both on his own as you stated. Either would be a good match for him. Don't twist words to say what they weren't meant to say, it only makes you come off looking foolish.

It sounded like that.......... whatever man, i still say G Rider beats them(one by one).And i say again, G Rider is underrated, dc team can't kill him and please don't say BFR......marvel wins

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#75  Edited By ChaosBlazer

DC Etrigan, Lobo, Solomon Grundy, Black Adam VS Marvel, Ghost Rider, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Hulk (Professor)

Ghost Rider can take Etrigan. Black Adam defeats Gladiator, who is a watered down version of Supes. IMO BRB can defeat Grundy, would depend on which version of Grundy though. Lobo kills Professor Hulk.

Ghost Rider proceeds to take out Lobo, maybe Marvel Hell will accept him? Or maybe Mephisto would want Lobo for his collection (he already has Hitler, Blackbeard, and Atilla the Hun). Beta Ray Bill cannot defeat Black Adam, who is faster and has better reactionary speed. In the end, if Ghost Rider can handle Lobo, he can help Beta Ray Bill defeat Black Adam, but that is kinda a long stretch. I would say Marvel 6/10, but alot is on Ghost Rider's shoulders, I don't know the extent of his Penance Stare power, but again if it can handle Lobo then Marvel can win the majority.

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#76  Edited By clemj

marvel wins, don't have the mood to explain

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@blackadamFTW said:

DC should win rather easily (I'm not even letting my bias get in the way).

My bias toward your tag name finds it too hard to believe. :P

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By beatboks1

Black Adam isn't the major player for DC here. Etrigan and Lobo are both above him. the problem here is that ther is no way of taking down GR on Marvel and no way of taking down Etrigan and Lobo on DC. GR's penance stare wont work on either of them. the Spectre's penance gaze did nothing to Etrigan and wouldn't to Lobo either. both actually get pleasure from pain, all it's going to do is build them up. Etrigan because punishing the wicked is his appointed role and Lobo because he's psychotic. Lobo lets not forget can regenerate from a single cell almost instantly. he's continued to fight when he's been flayed to the bone. This talk of Glads notbeing fast enough for BA is wrong BA's best speed feats match Glad's best.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#79  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Dr. Strange once said that Ghost Rider, with his human "safety" turned off, is godlike (occured during the World War Hulk event). So with the possibility for a godlike Rider, combined with the others power, I see this going Marvel's way. And although Hulk seems to be considered the weak link here in Marvel's team, that's a hell of a weak link. I don't think the Hulk's prowess should be overlooked. He can just take a beating even if he's outclassed in dishing one out.