Battle of Prep!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I'm gving it to Marvel, Dc has geniuses....but Marvel has SUPER geniuses (i'm talking about The Leader)

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

You gave Marvel Sinister but not Doom or Reed? FOR SHAME.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Illuminatus said:

reed and doom would have made it alot easier

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Needlebay

Team DC has 4 or so super geniuses of their own.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By entropy_aegis

@The Stegman said:

I'm gving it to Marvel, Dc has geniuses....but Marvel has SUPER geniuses (i'm talking about The Leader)

Feats for this super genius?@Illuminatus said:

Well DC does'nt have Batman,Lex and Prometheus.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty

@entropy_aegis said:

@The Stegman said:

Don't forget Brainiac 5.
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@OmegaDynasty said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@The Stegman said:

Don't forget Brainiac 5.
I was attempting to be humorous, but I suppose you two aren't exactly fond of laughter.
Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MagneticShockwave

He made the battle fair by not mentioning Doom, Reed, Magneto, Forge, Apoca. 

Battle is FAIR

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Dex_Starr

LMAO Magneto and Apocalypse aren't comparable to anyone in this fight. They couldn't even crack the smartest people in Marvel list in Fall of the Hulk's, freaking Amadeus Cho is smarter than those idiots.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@MagneticShockwave said:
He made the battle fair by not mentioning Doom, Reed, Magneto, Forge, Apoca. 

Battle is FAIR

Forge..? Seriously? 
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Illuminatus:Forge would probably do better than Apocalypse and Magneto IMO.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Dex_Starr: That's very possible, but I was more astonished at the fact he was putting Forge in the same category as Reed and Doom.
Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amadeus Cho is not a real genius. He doesn't work for his smarts. He's more of a prodigy. His "powers" is that he can calculate numbers and guess what the out come is. This is like Forge. Forge is masterful at mechanics, but that's only because of his powers. If you take the X-Gene away from him, he wouldn't be able to invent anything. Magneto is a natural learning scientist of  biology and is an expert at  mechanics  and very adept of invention. He created Alpha, the most powerful mutant weapon in the history of Marvel.  This  is something  neither  Cho or Forge can duplicate.  Neither  can Tony Stark because Stark is only smart in mechanics and tech; Not Biology.

yteez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By yteez

i think team marvel's got this. and without doom, reed and the high evolutionary who should have been on the list

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Needlebay

@OmegaDynasty said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@The Stegman said:

Don't forget Brainiac 5.

I didn't want to include some of each sides norm scientists like Luthor or Doom. I wanted some of the smaller, lesser known scientists. BTW, DC had it's own science squad back in 52, which was really cool. I think they can take this.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

marvel has smarter people

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nickthedevil

Not even forge? DOOM?!?! REED?!?

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Needlebay

Marvel having smarter people is a myth, IMO. I know Reed and Doom are the premier scientists, but DC can match that with Brainiac 5 and Alexander Luthor/Metron. Outside of that, DC has the better scientific feats. Plus, it also depends on which era. Pre-Crisis Luthor and Brainiac were crazy smart.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Needlebay:  

Marvel having smarter people is a myth, IMO. I know Reed and Doom are the premier scientists, but DC can match that with Brainiac 5 and Alexander Luthor/Metron. Outside of that, DC has the better scientific feats. Plus, it also depends on which era. Pre-Crisis Luthor and Brainiac were crazy smart.

i agree i think Dc has just as many smart guys as Marvel..maybe more..but going by this given list..i say Marvel beats them
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dex_Starr

@The Stegman said:

@Needlebay:

i agree i think Dc has just as many smart guys as Marvel..maybe more..but going by this given list..i say Marvel beats them

They just aren't as premiere as characters like Reed Tony and Doom. Ray Palmer was able to compress a white dwarf star, Alexander Luthor Jr brought the multiverse back, Lex became a universal abstract etc..

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Dex_Starr:  

@The Stegman said:

@Needlebay:

They just aren't as premiere as characters like Reed Tony and Doom. Ray Palmer was able to compress a white dwarf star, Alexander Luthor Jr brought the multiverse back, Lex became a universal abstract etc.. 

exactly, characters like Doom, Reed and Stark are placed on such a high pedestal, that whenever they're in battles people automatically vote for them, when really some of the Dc guys are just as smart or smarter, for instance i think T.o Morrow is a better engineer than Stark
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dex_Starr

@The Stegman:Even Batman';s scientific knowledge is underplayed sometime's, the guy created the Brother Eye, he created a bullet that gave the Flash an epilepsy,

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Needlebay

Well, let's break it down. I think the Chief is just as smart as anyone on Marvel's list. He has brought Rita from the dead, given himself Kryptonian powers, and was responsible for Candlemaker, someone who broke into OUR world. Ray Palmer can match Hank Pym and has BETTER shrinking technology than Pym. Pym has shown to build better tech, BUT Palmer is the BETTER thinker of the 2. Professor Ivo has build the best android in comics, Amazo and has created a immortality serum. Mr. Terrific can definitely outprep Tony Stark, IMO. He's a better tactician as well. If you want to include some of his DCnU feats, he has descovered alternate dimensions and has built his base of opperations in these dimensions, which is the 9th dimension. Will Magnus has created artificial SOULS. AKA the Metal Men. Something I'm not sure Tony could do. TO Morrow is probably the most formidable of the bunch. He has built and descovered tesseract space when he was a mere child and has build time machines as well. So, yeah, super geniuses, IMO.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Needlebay

Ray Palmer is NOT on Doom's level. Although, with EQUAL prep, I can see Ray taking a few. Alexander Luthor Jr. is just INSANE! Not only did he bring back the Multiverse (like you said), but he MANIPULATED said Multiverse on a whm. He's basicall Reed Richards on crack. He recently had another cool feat, where he brough back all the dead worlds that Omega destroyed. On the FLY.