• 65 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

DC's

1. Mxy (World's Funnest)

2. Extant W/Worlogog

3. Ion

4. Emperor Joker

5. Timothy Hunter (Multiverse level)

6. Jenny Quantum

7. Parallax (ZH)

8. Dharma

vs

1. HOM Wanda

2. Legion

3. Franklin Richards

4. Marquis of Death

5. Mad Jim Jaspers

6. Proteus

7. Jamie Braddock

8. Kubik

#2 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy destroys them all

#3 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

You forgot Johnny Thunder.

In any case, the feats that Mxy has are pretty amazing, and all without straining himself in the least. His reality warping of the third dimension are meant to be limitless.

#4 Posted by WillPayton (9301 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not going to vote because I dont know a lot of those characters, especially on the Marvel side, but... DC has some serious reality warpers.

#5 Posted by X_insignia1 (1383 posts) - - Show Bio

i think DC actually wins this one

#6 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7389 posts) - - Show Bio

DC.

#7 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Myx and Emperor Joker could probably solo

#8 Posted by Sufferthorn (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless said:

Myx and Emperor Joker could probably solo

I dunno man, Franklin Richards is pretty scary.

#9 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel. Mainly because of Mad Jim Jaspers.

#10 Posted by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@eatmore_payless said:

Myx and Emperor Joker could probably solo

I dunno man, Franklin Richards is pretty scary.

Franklin doesn't compare to someone like Mxy, though.

#11 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

Marvel. Mainly because of Mad Jim Jaspers.

#12 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Mad Jim, Marquis and Wanda.

"No more 5th Dimension....." - Wanda whispers....

#13 Posted by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy destroyed the DC multiverse and snapped his fingers and brought everything back like nothing happened. That's the best on panel feat I have seen.

#14 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay said:

Mxy destroyed the DC multiverse and snapped his fingers and brought everything back like nothing happened. That's the best on panel feat I have seen.

Beyonder, Molecule Man, Dormammu, Nightmare, Living Tribunal, Genesis, Thanos (IG) and D'Spyare pretty much did the same thing.

#15 Posted by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

When did Dormammu destroy ALL of creation and brought it back with a snap? Mxy and Batmite were owning guys like Darkseid and Spectre and this was for FUN!

#16 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay: Galactus with UN destroyed and recreated the multiverse pressing a button. And the marvel multiverse contains infinite universes, not like Dc multiverse which contains 52 unviverses.

#17 Posted by Killemall (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Needlebay said:

Mxy destroyed the DC multiverse and snapped his fingers and brought everything back like nothing happened. That's the best on panel feat I have seen.

Beyonder, Molecule Man, Dormammu, Nightmare, Living Tribunal, Genesis, Thanos (IG) and D'Spyare pretty much did the same thing.

Yes but none of which are in the battle dont see why you are putting it out there :s

Also when has Nightmare , Dormammu, Living Tribunal (he should be able to do so ), and D'Spayre destroyed a multiverse?

#18 Posted by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@Needlebay: Galactus with UN destroyed and recreated the multiverse pressing a button. And the marvel multiverse contains infinite universes, not like Dc multiverse which contains 52 unviverses.

Sigh, World's Funnest Mxy took place BEFORE the 52 universe retconn. DC had a multiverse when Mxy did it. Infinite amount of universes, dimensions, etc...He destroyed everything and nothing was left but a white void. Then with a snap brought it back without any strain.

#19 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay said:

@kingkronos said:

@Needlebay: Galactus with UN destroyed and recreated the multiverse pressing a button. And the marvel multiverse contains infinite universes, not like Dc multiverse which contains 52 unviverses.

Sigh, World's Funnest Mxy took place BEFORE the 52 universe retconn. DC had a multiverse when Mxy did it. Infinite amount of universes, dimensions, etc...He destroyed everything and nothing was left but a white void. Then with a snap brought it back without any strain.

Any scans?

#20 Posted by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaks Spectre

Fighting Batmite with Galaxies

Destroys the 5th dimension

Destroys the Elseworlds and the entire DCU

#21 Posted by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy was so designed specifically for that purpose and is so limitless that I think he can take this alone.

#23 Posted by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis said:

Mxy was so designed specifically for that purpose and is so limitless that I think he can take this alone.

You're kind of right. Mxy breaking the 4th wall and playing with text bubbles.

Emperor Joker with some of Mxy's power imprisons the Spectre

Quisp, who is an inferior Imp compared to Mxy explains this:

"I move freely through Time AND Hypertime"...

"I can penetrate your reality at any level and control it"

#24 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay said:

When did Dormammu destroy ALL of creation and brought it back with a snap? Mxy and Batmite were owning guys like Darkseid and Spectre and this was for FUN!

Defenders III issues 3 through 5. (2005)

#25 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay: Impressive, though he still isn't taking MJJ. In marvel, there are more than one multiverse. MJJ was an omniversal threat, threat to all existence.

#26 Posted by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@Needlebay: Impressive, though he still isn't taking MJJ. In marvel, there are more than one multiverse. MJJ was an omniversal threat, threat to all existence.

DC has an omniverse as well. According to The Next. Mxy wins in the end, IMO.

#27 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay said:

@kingkronos said:

@Needlebay: Impressive, though he still isn't taking MJJ. In marvel, there are more than one multiverse. MJJ was an omniversal threat, threat to all existence.

DC has an omniverse as well. According to The Next. Mxy wins in the end, IMO.

Proof?

#28 Posted by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@Needlebay said:

@kingkronos said:

@Needlebay: Impressive, though he still isn't taking MJJ. In marvel, there are more than one multiverse. MJJ was an omniversal threat, threat to all existence.

DC has an omniverse as well. According to The Next. Mxy wins in the end, IMO.

Proof?

It's in the mini series, The Next. It was stated that the Oblivion Shadow was a danger to the omniverse.

Also, in the last issue of Red Hood and the Outlaws, there is a talk about the 13 and how if it comes together as one, would be a danger to the omniverse as well. So, I don't know if DC retconned the 52 Multiverse, but time will tell.

#29 Edited by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

In any case this is one battle I wouldn't want to witness... or have happen... ever...

#30 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Reality Warpers take this.

Mxy and Emperor Joker are the deal breakers.

#31 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

How do we know who won,,,they could be warping reality??

#32 Posted by beatboks1 (7072 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mxy Bat mite battle is non canon so not relevant

This is far from a clear cut battle. I don't see either side actually finishing the other

#33 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2884 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

Marvel. Mainly because of Mad Jim Jaspers.

#34 Posted by Prince_RehteStroC (137 posts) - - Show Bio

WF Mxy stomps hard.

#35 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Mxy destroys them all

yep

#36 Posted by XiiX (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

DC Reality Warpers take this.

Mxy and Emperor Joker are the deal breakers.

#37 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5334 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel

#38 Posted by KingAres109 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn!!I didnt know Mxy was so beastly!He's just snapping his fingers like its a joke.And was that Silver Age JL?

#39 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

MXY solo's....

#40 Posted by X_insignia1 (1383 posts) - - Show Bio

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

DC Reality Warpers take this.

Mxy and Emperor Joker are the deal breakers.

This

#41 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

DC slaughters easily.

#42 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

MJJ solos

#43 Posted by divad4686 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

You need pre-retcon beyonder, cytorak and shuma-gorath to even have a discussion.

#44 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Mxy destroys them all

#45 Posted by Killemall (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Needlebay said:

When did Dormammu destroy ALL of creation and brought it back with a snap? Mxy and Batmite were owning guys like Darkseid and Spectre and this was for FUN!

Defenders III issues 3 through 5. (2005)

He has the powers of Umar back then.

#46 Posted by SithLantern93 (2119 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is WF Mxy is here?!?! He is too powerful.

#47 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Pure lie

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Needlebay said:

Mxy destroyed the DC multiverse and snapped his fingers and brought everything back like nothing happened. That's the best on panel feat I have seen.

Beyonder, Molecule Man, Dormammu, Nightmare, Living Tribunal, Genesis, Thanos (IG) and D'Spyare pretty much did the same thing.

#48 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy is MVP.

#49 Posted by bunnieswithtophats (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda wins it for Marvel. She's one of the very few reality manipulators whose warps can effect the entire multiverse. Doctor strange said her 'spells' were so complex that trying to undo them would cause reality to unravel. In AvX, she's suggested to be on par with the phoenix force; when scott tried to get hope back from her, she blocked his power and teleported hope away.

#50 Posted by logy5000 (5699 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@eatmore_payless said:

Myx and Emperor Joker could probably solo

I dunno man, Franklin Richards is pretty scary.

Richards is no joke, but he's not on the same level as Mxyzptlk.