Scorpion

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By demifiend

whos moe man, the bartender in the simpsons?

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Macest128

@demifiend: sorry i Ment Mole Man

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren

Grodd solos. Mindrape.

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Macest128

@CitizenBane said:

Grodd solos. Mindrape.

Sabretooth, Rhino,Copperhead,Mole Man, Lizard, With His Army Could Take On Gorrila Grod

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Saren

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Grodd solos. Mindrape.

Sabretooth, Rhino,Copperhead,Mole Man, Lizard, With His Army Could Take On Gorrila Grod

None of them would withstand Grodd's mindrape.

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Macest128

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Grodd solos. Mindrape.

How About We Set These Fights individualy Witch Team Will Get More Wins?

Penguin vs Mole Man

Elephant Man vs Rhino

Gorrila Grodd vs Sabretooth

Killer Croc vs Lizard

Copperhead vs Skorpion

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saren

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Grodd solos. Mindrape.

Penguin vs Mole Man

Elephant Man vs Rhino

Killer Croc vs Lizard

Copperhead vs Skorpion

Marvel, because you picked a bunch of idiots to represent DC.

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Macest128

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Grodd solos. Mindrape.

Penguin vs Mole Man

Elephant Man vs Rhino

Killer Croc vs Lizard

Copperhead vs Skorpion

Marvel, because you picked a bunch of idiots to represent DC.

Hey Rhino Is Just As Stupid And As Strong As Elephant Man!

PreyingMantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PreyingMantis

I doubt anyone on Marvel can withstand Grodd's mind attacks.

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Macest128

@PreyingMantis said:

Ultron Can withstand Grodd's mind attack

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Saren

@PreyingMantis said:

Plenty of people can. Grodd is a powerful telepath, but not as powerful as people like Xavier or Nate Grey. I'd put him on or slightly below Shadow King's level.

PreyingMantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PreyingMantis

Sorry, I meant to clarify that the people on Marvel side of the battle. Of course there are much better telepaths in the Marvel U.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@CitizenBane said:

Grodd solos. Mindrape.

I was thinking the exact same thing.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

Grodd solos. Mindrape.

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By chalkshark

If you took Gorilla Grodd out of the equation, than Marvel's villains would win. Marvel's villains have all the super powers. While Killer Croc is a formidable foe for Batman, he's still just an ordinary guy, albeit one with a skin condition that makes him look reptilian. Conversely, The Lizard is an actual scaly horror with greater speed, strength, & dexterity than any ordinary man. After the Lizard & Sabretooth eat The Penguin, Copperhead, & Killer Croc, Marvel's villains dog pile The Elephant Man, & it's over. Gorilla Grodd is the only reason the DC villains would win, & with him, they'd win quickly & easily.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Saren

@chalkshark said:

If you took Gorilla Grodd out of the equation, than Marvel's villains would win. Marvel's villains have all the super powers. While Killer Croc is a formidable foe for Batman, he's still just an ordinary guy, albeit one with a skin condition that makes him look reptilian. Conversely, The Lizard is an actual scaly horror with greater speed, strength, & dexterity than any ordinary man. After the Lizard & Sabretooth eat The Penguin, Copperhead, & Killer Croc, Marvel's villains dog pile The Elephant Man, & it's over. Gorilla Grodd is the only reason the DC villains would win, & with him, they'd win quickly & easily.

First off, Killer Croc has enhanced speed, strength and durability. And secondly, yes, without Grodd the Marvel villains would win easily, because as I said above the OP has picked a bunch of idiots to represent DC.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By entropy_aegis

@chalkshark said:

Modern Croc was given the Hush virus,this makes his skin harder than it was previously,gives him enhanced speed and senses,superstrength(3-5 tons) and a healing factor.But yeah he ain't doing anything to Lizard.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@CitizenBane:

I thought tooth had to resistance.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Saren

@hyiena said:

@CitizenBane:

I thought tooth had to resistance.

To Grodd? Not a chance.

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Macest128

whizert

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

Grodd solos. Mindrape.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

Grodd solos. Mindrape.

even on Sabretooth? he already had powerful resistance from tp intrusion and attack from the weapons program, and then Wolverine stabbed him in the brain making it even harder for telepathy to work on him, at one point I think he even says it doesn't really work on him anymore when Psylocke stabs him with a full force psi blade in the danger room. I know resistance isn't immunity, but with somebody like Sabretooth it should be enough he nearly killed Besty after her powers didn't work and this was back when she was considered to be among the top telepaths in the world as classified by Onslaught issues later, unless of course all of this has changed as of now.

Typhenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24  Edited By Typhenstein

Marvel all the way!

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

I thought sabretooth had immunity when he would go feral? Or is that wolverine?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Saren

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

Grodd solos. Mindrape.

even on Sabretooth? he already had powerful resistance from tp intrusion and attack from the weapons program, and then Wolverine stabbed him in the brain making it even harder for telepathy to work on him, at one point I think he even says it doesn't really work on him anymore when Psylocke stabs him with a full force psi blade in the danger room. I know resistance isn't immunity, but with somebody like Sabretooth it should be enough he nearly killed Besty after her powers didn't work and this was back when she was considered to be among the top telepaths in the world as classified by Onslaught issues later, unless of course all of this has changed as of now.

Telepaths are supposed to have an uphill battle with Wolverine as well, and yet both Mr. X and Tomi Shishido have used telepathy on him without a problem. Flash is also supposed to have a high level of resistance to TP, since he can accelerate his thoughts to a level where telepaths can't keep track of them. Grodd's TP works on him almost every time. But even if it didn't, Grodd has super-strength and incredible durability; he's taken hundreds of high-speed punches from Wally and shrugged them off, and at those speeds Wally hits a lot harder than Creed. If need be, Grodd can beat him in a physical fight.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By super_psycho

@CitizenBane said:

Grodd solos. Mindrape.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Doesn't Lizard have some type of TP after shed?

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

Grodd solos. Mindrape.

Telepaths are supposed to have an uphill battle with Wolverine as well, and yet both Mr. X and Tomi Shishido have used telepathy on him without a problem. Flash is also supposed to have a high level of resistance to TP, since he can accelerate his thoughts to a level where telepaths can't keep track of them. Grodd's TP works on him almost every time. But even if it didn't, Grodd has super-strength and incredible durability; he's taken hundreds of high-speed punches from Wally and shrugged them off, and at those speeds Wally hits a lot harder than Creed. If need be, Grodd can beat him in a physical fight.

Wolverines resistance is different from Sabretooths, they both have the weapons program tampering and the ability to make their thoughts so animal that telepaths have trouble, but when Wolverine stabbed him in the head it was said that telepathy no longer worked on him and was proved when a telepath tried to mindrape him with the full force of her psi power and it did nothing adding to what he already had to protect him. Flashes resistance is based on the speed of his thoughts, not actual psi screen implants, mind control and brain damage. Him taking a punch from Flash is also different from what he will encounter with Creed, I have never seen Sabretooth throw a punch, he uses his claws which can rend steel and has a fair amount of superhuman strength (able to toss mini-vans) durability and a healing factor as well. Grodd will not have an easy fight with him no matter what he has taken from Flash, and IMO if Flash had to hit him hundreds of times it stands to reason that the punches were not as hard as you are trying to make them seem or it would not take as many.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#30  Edited By joshmightbe

Comes down to Grodd due to mind control or Mole Man due to his control of giant monsters, tho Grodd could most likely over ride Mole Man's control and use the monsters against him

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mextli

@GrandSymbiote94: that is what I am thinking but i dont think it is close to the level of grodd anyway.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@mextli: I knew it wasn't on Grodd's level but I think he could at least give Grodd trouble. I think Lizard's Tp makes people erratic by effecting the reptilian part of the brain. So maybe he could cause the other team trouble.

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mextli

@GrandSymbiote94: True, but while it would definitely mess up the rest of his team, Grodd would probably be able to shrug it off and eventually shut Lizard down in a tp battle