chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chiq

Battle of the most powerful teams from the Dcnu earth and Marvel Earth

Extinction Team (Uncanny X-Men):Cyclops, Storm, Emma Frost, Magneto, Namor, Colossus, Hope Summers, Danger, & Magik

Colossus is fully powered Avatar of Cyttorak, Magik is Limbo fully powered and Hope is operating at Green Phoenix levels

No Caption Provided

Dcnu JLA

JLA Lee (Final - WW Shorts/GL Ring)
JLA Lee (Final - WW Shorts/GL Ring)

Rules: they start 500 meters from each other

All flyers start out in the air

Does this boil down to the flash again being faster then thought? Not sure about his new power levels in the Dcnu.

Can Green phoenix Hope counter the speed blitz of flash? Not sure how powerful green phoenix is actually

Without the faster than light speed blitz of flash i think this is a goodfight. demon queen Magik vs wonder woman, Colossus vs dcnu superman, Namor vs Aquaman (assuming dcnu does not have telepathy) Cyborg vs Danger, Mags vs green lantern etc...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Hope hasn't done crap, so she really is a non-factor. 

JLA stomp.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By chiq

@JediXMan said:

Hope hasn't done crap, so she really is a non-factor. JLA stomp.

That's why i put her at green phoenix power levels and this new x-team is taking on a Celestial now. Mags is actually powering one up. i also assumed the this JLA is powered down. I saw a wonder woman vs magik thread and most people thought magik would win...i'm not saying the JLA loses..but this is not your typical over powered jla vs your weak as hell x-men battle

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren

@chiq said:

@JediXMan said:

That's why i put her at green phoenix power levels

She's never been at Green Phoenix levels, nor does she have any usable feats whatsoever. Like JXM said, non-factor.

Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

Guess I can start things off.

Dcnu's Flash gives me the impression he may be faster. I'm not completely sure on this... but I think I read that Flash's body can access the Speed Force completely and now he's starting to use the Speed Force with his mind. If this is to be correct, than Flash not only faster than the speed of light, but he thinks at light speed. To me, that sounds more powerful than the Flash we knew.

Superman vs Colossus. Hard to say... sense this is a "new" superman and colossus got "revamped" and I haven't seen any feats from the "revamped" Colossus yet.

Personally... I think Namor would rip Aquaman a part, he's physically far to strong, fast, and durable. One killing blow from Namor would probably put down Aquaman. Namor has beaten the Hulk on multiple occasions on land and in water. In water, he was strong enough to punch Hulk, send him flying out of the water and on to an island unconscious as Banner. The punch also created a Tsunami. As for skill, he's skilled enough to man handle Wolverine pretty easy with no effort while he didn't want to fight. He has contended with Cap and gain the advantage over him. He has manage to hold his own against Spider-man and Daredevil at the same time. He's also fought Black Panther and beaten him in a highly advance tech suit that was causing Namor to become dehydrated, even when Namor was reluctant to fight. Namor can also possess every sea creature's ability to a superhuman extent. As an example... With the Electric Eel, he was able to produce over 10,000 volts on Hulk, maybe more... I'll look at the scan and post here if someone likes. He also has his trident where he has manage to throw it faster than the speed of thought. I don't think Aquaman can move faster than the trident coming at him at the speed of thought, that's if course Namor has his weapon

Wonder Woman fights with Ares and Circe, I give it to her.

Cyborg vs Danger? not too sure, I don't know much about either character, they never caught my complete attention

Mags vs Green Lantern? I'll go with Green Lantern

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chiq

@CitizenBane said:

@chiq said:

@JediXMan said:

She's never been at Green Phoenix levels, nor does she have any usable feats whatsoever. Like JXM said, non-factor.

Ok fine turn Hope into jean grey with green phoenix levels...can't we just assume she is operating at green phoenix levels for this thread. and her biggest feat is breaking down a dome which Thor he only damaged it by 10% i think and the entire avengers couldn't break through when she snapped and lost it. The Avengers were stunned..

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Saren

@chiq said:

@CitizenBane said:

@chiq said:

@JediXMan said:

Ok fine turn Hope into jean grey with green phoenix levels...can't we just assume she is operating at green phoenix levels for this thread. and she did break down a dome which Thor and the entire avengers couldn't break through when she snapped and lost it.

Green Phoenix would get speedblitzed by Flash. That dome had been damaged and reduced to 13% of it's original strength by Thor and Thing before Hope destroyed it. There's no way of knowing if she could have destroyed it when it was at 100%.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@chiq

If I recall correctly, it would be more accurate to say that she destroyed the source of the dome (Bastion), not the dome itself.
SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SexualLobster

DCnU

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By termiteone4ever

I am not even sure why this is posted so soon but Flash solo The lose before they even know it happen . While the other member of the Jla watches :) with pop corn ready prepared by green lantern .

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By chiq

@Suiken_Seiji said:

Guess I can start things off.

Dcnu's Flash gives me the impression he may be faster. I'm not completely sure on this... but I think I read that Flash's body can access the Speed Force completely and now he's starting to use the Speed Force with his mind. If this is to be correct, than Flash not only faster than the speed of light, but he thinks at light speed. To me, that sounds more powerful than the Flash we knew.

Superman vs Colossus. Hard to say... sense this is a "new" superman and colossus got "revamped" and I haven't seen any feats from the "revamped" Colossus yet.

Personally... I think Namor would rip Aquaman a part, he's physically far to strong, fast, and durable. One killing blow from Namor would probably put down Aquaman. Namor has beaten the Hulk on multiple occasions on land and in water. In water, he was strong enough to punch Hulk, send him flying out of the water and on to an island unconscious as Banner. The punch also created a Tsunami. As for skill, he's skilled enough to man handle Wolverine pretty easy with no effort while he didn't want to fight. He has contended with Cap and gain the advantage over him. He has manage to hold his own against Spider-man and Daredevil at the same time. He's also fought Black Panther and beaten him in a highly advance tech suit that was causing Namor to become dehydrated, even when Namor was reluctant to fight. Namor can also possess every sea creature's ability to a superhuman extent. As an example... With the Electric Eel, he was able to produce over 10,000 volts on Hulk, maybe more... I'll look at the scan and post here if someone likes. He also has his trident where he has manage to throw it faster than the speed of thought. I don't think Aquaman can move faster than the trident coming at him at the speed of thought, that's if course Namor has his weapon

Wonder Woman fights with Ares and Circe, I give it to her.

Cyborg vs Danger? not too sure, I don't know much about either character, they never caught my complete attention

Mags vs Green Lantern? I'll go with Green Lantern

Well if flash is even more powerful then before than only a phoenix powered opponent has a chance.

The wonder-man fight well magik did threaten Mephisto in his own realm and he yielded and the hel lords are worried about her power levels. and she can teleport, time travel, her soul sword is supposed to cut through anything magical and she has sorcerer supreme level magic when limbo powered. I think she is a threat to wonderwoman and super man

Mag recently poewerd a celestial..but yeah a green lantern probably takes it.

The colossus vs supes is bascially a juggs vs supes fight i guess...

Who can emma take down with TP?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Saren

Until I get some clarification from UXM #2 I'm not going to accept that this X-Team is facing down a Celestial. Come on, it's a freaking Celestial.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By chiq

@CitizenBane said:

Until I get some clarification from UXM #2 I'm not going to accept that this X-Team is facing down a Celestial. Come on, it's a freaking Celestial.

I guess the worst case is it's a celestial w/o a soul...so at least an armor full of celestial tech

Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

@chiq:

Hmm... hard to say that phoenix stands a chance really. From what I've seen from Hope, she's still just a host of the Phoenix or still operates like a human with the power of the Phoenix, meaning... her reaction time would be far too slow to see or even think Flash was coming.

Oh, I know what Magik's sword can do, but Wonder Woman is probably more skilled with a sword than she is or with any other weapon including her own fists. She's also manage to disarm opponents far more skilled than Magik with weapons. Not down playing Magick, she's strong for her kind of character at her age. But going against someone like Wonder Woman would be a bit much. You're talking about a person who could just literally speed blitz her with one punch. Plus knowing that Wonder Woman is facing someone with a sharp object is more reason for her to end things quick to eliminate her as a threat or to be even more cautious, which in turn only benefits her.

Colossus as the new Juggs, hard to say if he will live up to being the level of what Classic Juggernaut was capable of showing. All he has is physical attacks, which I don't think are strong enough to bring down Supes. I think Supes could win easy by BFRing him. But again, I'm still iffy on this... both characters are pretty much "new", if you know what I mean

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By chiq

@Suiken_Seiji said:

@chiq:

Hmm... hard to say that phoenix stands a chance really. From what I've seen from Hope, she's still just a host of the Phoenix or still operates like a human with the power of the Phoenix, meaning... her reaction time would be far too slow to see or even think Flash was coming.

Oh, I know what Magik's sword can do, but Wonder Woman is probably more skilled with a sword than she is or with any other weapon including her own fists. She's also manage to disarm opponents far more skilled than Magik with weapons. Not down playing Magick, she's strong for her kind of character at her age. But going against someone like Wonder Woman would be a bit much. You're talking about a person who could just literally speed blitz her with one punch. Plus knowing that Wonder Woman is facing someone with a sharp object is more reason for her to end things quick to eliminate her as a threat or to be even more cautious, which in turn only benefits her.

Colossus as the new Juggs, hard to say if he will live up to being the level of what Classic Juggernaut was capable of showing. All he has is physical attacks, which I don't think are strong enough to bring down Supes. I think Supes could win easy by BFRing him. But again, I'm still iffy on this... both characters are pretty much "new", if you know what I mean

Yup i agree with you that when it comes to logic if you move and think at light speed you shouldnt lose at all. Which is why i can;t stand the flash here on battle forums..lol He must be one lazy sob though since crime still happens on dc earth..how does flash take her out if shes flying though?

Yup i agree WW would wreck magik hand to hand. I was wondering if her demon form(enchanced relfexes) and her armor (which has taken hits from class 100 demons like sym and mephisto) can take WW intial blitz, plus iv seen her use her teleport discs as sheilds ala cap america to bfr lasers and bulltes and actually redirect the blasts into her opponent plus all her spells. I think those discs can appear instantly if wondy tries to punch her and she falls through the discs into a black hole or sumthing...Its pure physical might vs a very diverse powerset and the sword.

Yup i think supes can definately bfr colossus but with magik there she can bring him back. So far the new Colossus has shown low superspeed 600 mph, almost instant healing, durability ( worthy lightning and hammer strikes and celestial weapons) super strength tore through a mini celestial robot and the unstoppable enchantment...

Would it make a difference is all the flyers of the x-men start out in the air?

Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

@chiq:

Lol, I know what you mean. For me with Flash, it's a love and hate kind of relationship. Interesting character, but my problem is they made him too powerful for someone with a origin of how he gained his powers the way he did.

Flash has hit flying people, he can reach them. I highly doubt Hope would get into the air before she gets taken out. Other than that, Hope enters fights on ground rather than she does in flight.

Either or, flight or not wouldn't matter.

Those are interesting points. Though I highly doubt Magik's demon form with the enhanced reflexes is on par enough to see Wonder Woman coming, or any her attacks. The only thing I would say she would see coming from Wonder Woman is her initial charge, once the gap is closed, anything mid or close range goes in favor to Wonder Woman moving too fast for Magik to even react to. As for her durability... even taking hits from Mephisto and Sym, I don't think could be compared to durability level like Superman's who Wonder Woman has manage to hurt. But those discs do cause a problem, but see as Wonder Woman has combat reflexes where she don't need to think and acts on skilled instincts, those discs won't be too much of a problem, especially with the speed she can move at.

Does Magik, on a consistent basis stand a chance with someone of Wonder Woman's caliber of strength, speed, skill, agility, reflexes, etc. I would say this more along the lines of... magick and sword vs far superior speed, skill, strategy, tactic, strength, reflex, etc. Plus she has her own weaponry, her shield and sword or her lasso and gauntlets or tiarra. She could simply throw her tiarra and Magik and be done with it, as fast as she moves, as strong as she is, and as skilled as she is, the tiarra it self would be far deadly enough to take out Magik quick. The lasso would work wonders (no pun intended) as well. Magik would also have to come in to the battle in demon form to stand a chance, if she enters with out it she's done right off the bat, she's got sword and magick but no physical attributes to allow her reflexes to react to Wonder Woman.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By chiq

@Suiken_Seiji said:

@chiq:

Lol, I know what you mean. For me with Flash, it's a love and hate kind of relationship. Interesting character, but my problem is they made him too powerful for someone with a origin of how he gained his powers the way he did.

Flash has hit flying people, he can reach them. I highly doubt Hope would get into the air before she gets taken out. Other than that, Hope enters fights on ground rather than she does in flight.

Either or, flight or not wouldn't matter.

Those are interesting points. Though I highly doubt Magik's demon form with the enhanced reflexes is on par enough to see Wonder Woman coming, or any her attacks. The only thing I would say she would see coming from Wonder Woman is her initial charge, once the gap is closed, anything mid or close range goes in favor to Wonder Woman moving too fast for Magik to even react to. As for her durability... even taking hits from Mephisto and Sym, I don't think could be compared to durability level like Superman's who Wonder Woman has manage to hurt. But those discs do cause a problem, but see as Wonder Woman has combat reflexes where she don't need to think and acts on skilled instincts, those discs won't be too much of a problem, especially with the speed she can move at.

Does Magik, on a consistent basis stand a chance with someone of Wonder Woman's caliber of strength, speed, skill, agility, reflexes, etc. I would say this more along the lines of... magick and sword vs far superior speed, skill, strategy, tactic, strength, reflex, etc. Plus she has her own weaponry, her shield and sword or her lasso and gauntlets or tiarra. She could simply throw her tiarra and Magik and be done with it, as fast as she moves, as strong as she is, and as skilled as she is, the tiarra it self would be far deadly enough to take out Magik quick. The lasso would work wonders (no pun intended) as well. Magik would also have to come in to the battle in demon form to stand a chance, if she enters with out it she's done right off the bat, she's got sword and magick but no physical attributes to allow her reflexes to react to Wonder Woman.

Yup thats why i said limbo powered with her demon form and mystical armor....it boils down to how much punishment the mystical armor can take from the bllitz. So how does doc strange beat so many people? i'm curious? auto sheilds? since he has normal reflexes unlike magik who can at least turn into an enchanced demon with mystical armor.

Yup i edited it stating that all flyers start in the air..don't know if it makes a diff though....the unbeatable DC speed blitz...can beat just about any other powerset out there..lol which is why seeing lex luthor and the injustice gang against the jla looks stupid when i read jla comics....dont even know why doomsday or shaggy man give them a hard time if they can move and think at the speed of light...or batman tagging wonder woman in practice then wonder woman tagging flash...speed is what make the dcu so inconsistent and irritating at times. Can mirror master really give the flash a hard time? or cold? If shaggy man can hit flash so should Colossus or Namor...but you look at his offical powerset then it sounds stupid...

Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

Mhmm. Why I also pointed out her demon form armor shouldn't be compared to Superman's durability, who Wonder Woman has injured before. If she's capable of injuring him, I think that armor will go down on the first three punches with great effort.

Doc Strange shouldn't be compared to Magick. I wouldn't place Magick even in the same tier bracket as Classic Strange. Classic Doc Strange had the power of PIS and CIS, he literally could do whatever he wanted at any given time because it's magick. He has no logic behind his capabilities other than using the excuse of Magick. Even as Classic Strange, he didn't always win. Several characters have beaten him, such as Ghost Rider.

Also another reason why I wouldn't compare the two, their from the same company and live in the same world and reality, and Doc Strange as Sorcerror Supreme was considered to be the best earth-bound magick user, which would automatically place Magick down below him based on those two things, also on feats as well

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By chiq

@Suiken_Seiji said:

Mhmm. Why I also pointed out her demon form armor shouldn't be compared to Superman's durability, who Wonder Woman has injured before. If she's capable of injuring him, I think that armor will go down on the first three punches with great effort.

Doc Strange shouldn't be compared to Magick. I wouldn't place Magick even in the same tier bracket as Classic Strange. Classic Doc Strange had the power of PIS and CIS, he literally could do whatever he wanted at any given time because it's magick. He has no logic behind his capabilities other than using the excuse of Magick. Even as Classic Strange, he didn't always win. Several characters have beaten him, such as Ghost Rider.

Also another reason why I wouldn't compare the two, their from the same company and live in the same world and reality, and Doc Strange as Sorcerror Supreme was considered to be the best earth-bound magick user, which would automatically place Magick down below him based on those two things, also on feats as well

yup i just wanted to know how a normal human being can beat most people if faster than light reflexes are involved. I agree magik is no where near classic strange..almost no one is. I was just wondering about the logic behind that why does he get an out when it comes to reflexes...best i can think of is auto shields..he really is a walking PIS and CIS machine.

Oh and another thing can flash with his lightspeed punch overcome Colossus moving forward with cyttorak's enchantment? basically lightspeed much vs unstoppable enchantment. Wonder Woman and Supes had a tough time moving shaggy man into the teleporter a couple of meters away....how fast are reflexes of shaggy man? outside of flash and gl i guess what happens when magik bfr's them into a red sun or another dimension. That's what i have a hard time with JLA threads....the speed part... they seem to struggle a lot with opponents with normal reflexes or slighty above like mongul or shaggyman etc...

MarcusVWario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MarcusVWario

@Suiken_Seiji: I don't know if you read the Aquaman New 52 comic but he is a lot stronger then he was before plus even if Namor can throw the trident at the speed of thought Aquaman could still see him ready to throw it and move, it doesn't mean that the trident would automatically miss but he would have a better chance of dodging it. Plus if the battle takes place in water then Aquaman can get the sea creatures to come to his aid and at least be an annoyance or a shield. Although in 1000 battles I think Namor comes out on top more then Aquaman does.

MarcusVWario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MarcusVWario

@chiq: well if its a 1v1 team fight then i think Wonder Woman could hold Magik until Superman threw Colossus into the Sun or into Space. Then Superman could help someone else. Also, Flash can blitz and would get a few punches in but wouldn't Hope just make like a burst of energy aura to push him back?

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By chiq

@MarcusVWario said:

@chiq: well if its a 1v1 team fight then i think Wonder Woman could hold Magik until Superman threw Colossus into the Sun or into Space. Then Superman could help someone else. Also, Flash can blitz and would get a few punches in but wouldn't Hope just make like a burst of energy aura to push him back?

Well flash is the big problem here.... if you think and move at light speed your not supposed to get defeated.

Without flash... i think WW would have problems w/ magik's soul sword since she is being of magic and Magik can BFR her into another dimension, a black hole or Limbo where in my opinion she's done for.A limbo powered Magik take WW for me. I think Supes can throw Colossus in orbit but with Magik there, Colossus can be brought back almost instantly. It's really flash who is the big problem....I don't know if a green phoenix flying can take him out. w/o flash the gap is a lot closer. The green phoenix and Mags can take care of Hal in my opinion. Then Magik can help Colossus out with Supes since he is weak to magic attacks. Just like they went down to a magician in JL Dark.(haven't seen it just heard abou it though could be wrong). Danger, Storm and Cyc can probably take out Bats and Cyborg( still not sure what Cyborg can do) and Namor vs Aquaman should be fun. Unless we have uber telephaic Aquaman but Emma and Hope should be able to mess with his head, along with Superman and Wonderwoman.

really depends if they can take out flash...if a green phoenix flying can take down flash...but seriously the speedforce is probably the biggest dues ex machina in comics...it's borderline retarded cause there is simply no way for someone who thinks and moves faster then the at the speed of light to lose. the worse case is a stalemate if he can't reach the green phoenix. That's why my dc comics pile has lessened considerably.. i just find flash hanging w/ batman and the others kinda stupid. everytime he does get hit it looks so stupid. Just like Bats sparring with Diana or Luthor taking down the JLA w/ the flash there or even Darkseid as a threat to flash..(I am following the jla and batman though) If Marvel starts turing their characters into light speed thinkers i might quit comics all together..sorry for the rant..flash just pisses me off they should turn into a villain or a higher power lol