#1 Edited by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Eiling has gone off on another tangent about Metahumans, but by the fiat of a Random Omnipotent Entity, has ended up on Yostverse New york rather than his intended target of Metropolis, where he is joined by Doomsday,Mongul, Darkseid, and Grundy. The six slug it out briefly, but reconcile their differences when the avengers descend upon the five of them. Plus Red Hulk, and Spiderman!

vs

Rules:

Morals on, no Chaos Magic for Grundy, otherwise everyone's bringing their A-game. If it helps the DC team, you can use Superman Doomsday feats for Doomsday.

In character.

No outside knowledge.

All feats are valid.

#2 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

So, since Hawkeye, Captain America, Wasp, Giantman, Black Panther, and Spiderman don't matter in this fight (lightweights step aside) this is a 3 on 6

Grundy, Eiling and Doomsday vs Thor, Ironman, Ms Marvel, Vision, Hulk and Rulk .......

hmmmm....

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

So, since Hawkeye, Captain America, Wasp, Giantman, Black Panther, and Spiderman don't matter in this fight (lightweights step aside) this is a 3 on 6

Grundy, Eiling and Doomsday vs Thor, Ironman, Ms Marvel, Vision, Hulk and Rulk .......

hmmmm....

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss giant man, he was able to lift an entire cargo ship and heft it a few miles like nothing.

#4 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul: perhaps giant man has better quantifiable lifting feats from what I can remember of JL/JLU G,D and E but Im not convinced hes a player based on their durability and over all combat feats....

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us:

So how do you think this rumble would play out?

#6 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us:

So how do you think this rumble would play out?

I wasn't overly impressed by the DC team especially Eiling, I haven't seen enough of Doomsday besides Justice Lords verse and battle at the volcano with Superman. Grundy was put down by Hawkgirl in a sad and emotional way, but he did do well against the league on occasion...

Thor and Hulk were more impressive in the first episode of EMH than them honestly...unless im missing something, Avengers win

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Would it be better if I used Superman Doomsday...Doomsday and Chaos Magic Grundy then?

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#9 Posted by Chaos Burn (1787 posts) - - Show Bio

tbh just the DC team vs Hulk , Thor and Rulk would be interesting enough

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I was honestly considering throwing Darkseid in.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

@Vrakmul said:

I was honestly considering throwing Darkseid in.

They would still lose.

#12 Posted by BlackWind (6792 posts) - - Show Bio

All Eiling did was bully some peak humans and a third rate Iron Man. Grundy with no CM is below Superman level. Doomsday was a bit above Superman and it took a volcanic explosion to stop him, though temporarily.

I say the Avengers win. Iron Man >>>>>>STRIPE. Eiling won't be pushing him around. Giant Man kicked Abomination out of Stark Mansion and a good distance away. He can handle Eiling or Grundy. And if need be, Ms Marvel helps him out. Once season 2 came around Thor turned into an absolute beast! Thor, Hulk, and Red Hulk can take Doomsday, and if need be, BFR him.

#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we have a less lopsided Contest now?

#14 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Calling Killemall! Calling Killemall!

#15 Posted by BlackWind (6792 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually now I think there's too many variables.

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I cut out Kalibak and BRB, I'm hoping this is fairly even.

#17 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@_The_Ant_ said:

Calling Killemall! Calling Killemall!

LOL why? :p

As per the battle the guy with most impressive feat might actually be Thor. Second series of Avengers made Thor do impossible stuffs, like beating an entire Kree Army, BFRing Galactus (why did they have to butcher him in the series o_O).

Darkseid was having trouble with Superman solo, so i think Thor can take him. General Eiling hasnt even fought a class 100 being yet in the series he is rather featless. Hulk was way overpowered during the first season his power level kind of dropped afterwards. Mongul throughout the series was a massive jobber.

Its weird, can go either way. at the moment going towards DCAU.

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@_The_Ant_ said:

Calling Killemall! Calling Killemall!

LOL why? :p

As per the battle the guy with most impressive feat might actually be Thor. Second series of Avengers made Thor do impossible stuffs, like beating an entire Kree Army, BFRing Galactus (why did they have to butcher him in the series o_O).

Darkseid was having trouble with Superman solo, so i think Thor can take him. General Eiling hasnt even fought a class 100 being yet in the series he is rather featless. Hulk was way overpowered during the first season his power level kind of dropped afterwards. Mongul throughout the series was a massive jobber.

Its weird, can go either way. at the moment going towards DCAU.

I'm guessing that DCAU's hail mary would be Doomsday?

#19 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul said:

I'm guessing that DCAU's hail mary would be Doomsday?

I was very disappointed to see Doomsday. His 3 feats that i remember of, and i dont think he has a third is fighting and dying against Superman (but that was parrel to Death of Superman story arc anyways), then getting lobotomised by Earth 2 Superman, and lastly losing against Superman inside a volcano.

so much potential and he has looked meh!.

#20 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Vrakmul said:

I'm guessing that DCAU's hail mary would be Doomsday?

I was very disappointed to see Doomsday. His 3 feats that i remember of, and i dont think he has a third is fighting and dying against Superman (but that was parrel to Death of Superman story arc anyways), then getting lobotomised by Earth 2 Superman, and lastly losing against Superman inside a volcano.

so much potential and he has looked meh!.

I'm guessing the EXTREMELY fight happy Yostverse Hulk would go and slug it out with him, and quite likely end up overpowering DD as his strength ends up completely outclassing his?

#21 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul said:

I'm guessing the EXTREMELY fight happy Yostverse Hulk would go and slug it out with him, and quite likely end up overpowering DD as his strength ends up completely outclassing his?

Probably, but to be fair once the issue progressed Hulk didnt look as impressive. Groot was holding his own against hulk, Ms. Marvel did the same thing, and that contradicts Second episode of Avengers (season 1) where Hulk was capable of standing up to Graviton's attack despite him having to put huge effort on his, when without much effort Graviton pinned all the avengers on the ground, Thor included.

#22 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn shame we didn't get to see Surtur and Thanos in season 3.

#23 Posted by BlackWind (6792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Actually Doomsday was dominating Superman in that volcano. He recovered from the lobotamy too. Doomsday was clearly too much for Superman.

#24 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

@Killemall: Actually Doomsday was dominating Superman in that volcano. He recovered from the lobotamy too. Doomsday was clearly too much for Superman.

But can he put down Hulk before he gets outmatched?