BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

*1 week prep time

*First Battle takes place somewhere on Planet Daxam

*Second battle takes place in an alternate universe on an unknown planet 100 years in the future

*The first battle is a rage driven battle with little to no morals.

*What is tricky is the second battle is so bloodlusted it is to the death

*Just like the movie Planet Hulk, you have aliens watching the battle rooting for which side they favor.

*BTW if someone was killed in Battle one, the rival team will have an advantage.

Marvel:Thanos, Death-Seed Sentry, Rune King Thor, Red Hulk (Loeb Force), World War Hulk, Silver Surfer, King Hyperion VS

DC: Imperiax Prime, Composite Superman(Pre Crisis), Hunter Prey Doomsday, Pre-Crisis Darkseid,Pre-Crisis Mongul, Ultraman(Earth Three), Superboy Prime

Which team comes out on top?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hulk solos with the Loeb Force. He could stomp everyone here with that kinda powerup. It's unbeatable.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have RKT , Rulk with the almighty Loeb Force & you throw in Thanos with prep ? & I'm not even sure DS Sentry can even die .

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would you purposely give Rulk the Loeb Force?

Anyways, Team Marvel should win here. Their biggest problem is Imperiex Prime, IMO.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BRAX

Well Imperiax and Composite Superman pose a serious threat in this battle pretty much against any of the Marvel characters . Plus, Superboy Prime is more than capable of battling either DS-Sentry, or Red Hulk (Loeb Force), and coming out on top.Doomsday would also be able to battle against either World War Hulk, or King Hyperion, an come out on top.

Silver Surfer would match up well against, pretty much any of the DC characters listed in the battle.

This is really a tough battle and both Rounds 1, and 2 could go either way..I haven't made up my mind on which team would win the two rounds..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperiex Prime detonates causing a Big Bang while SMP takes his team to another universe

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Marvel

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Imperiex Prime detonates causing a Big Bang while SMP takes his team to another universe

Rulk can absorb energy and has Loeb force, you'd only be making him an even bigger threat.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21: He hasn't shown anything near the level of energy absorption needed to absorb the Big Bang

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@pwok21: He hasn't shown anything near the level of energy absorption needed to absorb the Big Bang

This is Loeb Force Rulk.

He can do basically anything iirc e.g. steal the power cosmic, punch the Watcher.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BRAX

Did anyone forget Composite Superman has the powers of the whole Legion of Super Heroes team? He basically can utilize just about every meta-human power there is.Even Silver Surfer's cosmic powers won't be able to slow him down..He has TP, the strength of Ultraboy, Mon el,Super girl, can grow well over 100 feet tall increasing his strength to even higher levels. Let's not forget his powers of TK, he can utilize triplicate girl's power of creating 3 of them, super speed, faster than anyone on Marvel's team; i mean basically too many powers to name..Oh yea I forgot: There is a guy named Superboy Prime on this team that is known for taking down heavy hitters..World War Hulk, and King Hyperion could get killed in the battle on Planet Daxam, really leaving Marvel at a disadvantage for the second battle..I don't see even Thanos or Silver Surfer matching Imperiax Prime, or Composite Superman in overall power..I do think Red hulk(LF) can match anyone on Team DC in overall power..PC-Darkseid, Ultraman, and PC- Mongul, are good matchups for WW Hulk, or King Hyperion..DS-Sentry and Rune King Thor are great matchups for Superboy Prime, as I think Ultraman may be a little over matched against those two..I do think Ultraman can matchup well against Silver Surfer..Hell there are so many scenarios,I don't know what to think..

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hulk solos with the Loeb Force. He could stomp everyone here with that kinda powerup. It's unbeatable.

Chew Force Batman can beat him.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Composite Superman Speed Eats everyone.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BRAX

I just really feel like Imperiax Prime would take down Thanos and Silver Surfer..As for Red-hulk and RKT, well they size up well against Imperiax..The problem for Marvel is; well I don't see DS Sentry or RKT beating Composite Superman..He's got too many powers in the tank..IMO,Composite Superman is the deciding factor in this battle..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21: None of that compares to absorbing the Big Bang

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am taking Team DC in both fights..I just don't think anyone on Marvel's team can match Composite Superman heads up: including Red Hulk..SBP, and the rest of Team DC are a load as well..Team Marvel is full of heavy hitters itself,that I would take into battle with full confidence against just about any team.. But not against this "Team DC "..

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brax said:

I just really feel like Imperiax Prime would take down Thanos and Silver Surfer..As for Red-hulk and RKT, well they size up well against Imperiax..The problem for Marvel is; well I don't see DS Sentry or RKT beating Composite Superman..He's got too many powers in the tank..IMO,Composite Superman is the deciding factor in this battle..

You don't think Rulk with the Loeb Force or RKT can take him? Seriously? On top of that can anyone on DC team ACTUALLY kill DS Sentry? Ppl talk about Batman with prep but Thanos is ALOT worst with prep not to mention a blood lust SS.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Red Hulk and RKT do have the powers to matchup well against Composite Superman.Yea I could see this battle causing tremors and the destruction of mountains, the longer it goes on..What I don't see is having as many powers as Composite Superman. Plus, we must remember that the rest of Team DC will be heavily involved as well..

DS Sentry probably won't be killed but he certainly can be defeated..

Thanos is a genius and highly skilled tactician..But did you forget that Composite Superman has Brainiac-5's 12th level intellect? This would be a hard fought battle that could go on for days with neither side wanting to give in..There would be casualties on both sides.

I admit that Marvel does have some advantages as more of their members would be harder to kill..That is what makes this battle even more interesting, testing each individual's overall super-human durability and stamina..

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brax said:

@uugieboogie: Red Hulk and RKT do have the powers to matchup well against Composite Superman.Yea I could see this battle causing tremors and the destruction of mountains, the longer it goes on..What I don't see is having as many powers as Composite Superman. Plus, we must remember that the rest of Team DC will be heavily involved as well..

DS Sentry probably won't be killed but he certainly can be defeated..

Thanos is a genius and highly skilled tactician..But did you forget that Composite Superman has Brainiac-5's 12th level intellect? This would be a hard fought battle that could go on for days with neither side wanting to give in..There would be casualties on both sides.

I admit that Marvel does have some advantages as more of their members would be harder to kill..That is what makes this battle even more interesting, testing each individual's overall super-human durability and stamina..

CS will have more than enough trouble trying put down Rulk & will probably just make him stronger. RKT is above sky father a lot stronger than Odin & took someone out of existence. I don't see anyone on the DC that rival these two powers honestly. Its not having a lot of powers it what their powers do.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BRAX

I do agree with the point being made that it's not all about how many powers you have but what you do with them.However, I also believe that's what makes Composite Supes so dangerous..CS is a genius and he will not just all out blitz RKT or Red Hulk like a linebacker blitzing a QB. CS will know that his team will need more than strength to pull out a victory. Even if say RKT or Redhulk were stronger than him, well he will know how to utilize certain powers for whoever he fights. CS will know if Rhulk attacks him; instead of using fire which would do nothing ; well that might be where Starboy and light lass's powers come in hand as he could raise and drop Red Hulk at ease by simply using his ability to control and manipulate gravity.His eye beams will be far more superior than anything RKT or Rhulk have ever felt as CS's beams are the equivalent of Mon el, Supergirl, and Ultraboy's all in one..Now piece that with Darkseid's omega beams and man that's alot of power.Any of the Team Marvel members will have problems with a being like CS easily phasing through, and reappearing using various powers to bring them..World War Hulk is one of my favorite hulks but he will not be able to assist anyone with a fully deranged bone structured being like Doomsday trying to kill him..Silver Surfer is a high powered being but I see Imperiax taking him down. There are so many different fighting scenarios it's crazy..I could see Superboy Prime taking down Thanos as well.This would be a vicious battle for sure..But again, with a genius like Composite Superman utilizing all of his powers at different times when fighting different characters ; Well Team Marvel is in some trouble..

Powers

In terms of abilities and raw power, the Composite Superman was one of the most powerful enemies Superman and Batman ever faced. The Composite Superman possessed numerous special powers, derived from various Legion members:

Strength level

In addition to all of Superman's powers (derived from Supergirl), the Composite Superman's strength and invulnerability levels were three times as powerful as Superman's because Legionnaires Mon-El and Ultra Boy were invulnerable and possessed super-strength.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So even if RKT and Red Hulk are equal to Composite Superman in strength and powers, That 12th level intellect he inherited from Brainiac-5 will be huge factor when it comes to battle time.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Everyone is talking about characters that can't be killed and no one has mentioned H/P Doomsday.

Dhumraketu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many of the powers involved in this battle are open to lots of interpretation. There are almost too many factors to conclude a definitive answer. Many of the powers these characters have are ill-defined in relation to one another. Many minute variables could swing this one way or another.

Thanos needs one week of prep just to answer this thread.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BRAX

@pokeysteve: I am a big fan of H-P Doomsday..I would take him into battle with me any day..He has always been one of the fiercest characters Be it DC or Marvel,that comics has ever seen..

Honestly, I don't think any of those characters would have been easy to kill; if at all..I just wanted to make it a competitive battle, allowing everyone to give their own opinions on who would win..

Joker13CSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel is way to much for DC in this battle, they take it 8/10

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of curiosity, which Marvel characters stick out as a mismatch in this battle?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Dc only due to Imperiex Prime IMO.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brax said:

Out of curiosity, which Marvel characters stick out as a mismatch in this battle?

I'm not sure about mismatch, but the Marvel MVPs are: RKT (by far) than Thanos + DSS

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BRAX

I think this is a fairly even battle that could go either way..Just liked DC'S line up a little better than Marvel's..

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Imperiex solos