• 132 results
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#51  Edited By vuviper
@Vance Astro:  Not believe as in they're like "No invulnerability is possible just look at achilles" more like they believe that that is how the original stories of him go. Another common one is people think Atlas holds up the earth because of that famous statue or w/e. the myth really goes that Zeus makes him hold up the heavens, Oaranus, to keep him from creating more children with Gaia. Or something like that.
Avatar image for moonknight_lantern
MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

this turned out to be an wierd thread...

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By vuviper

Oh I forgot to say, i think Marvel Zeus would win, but I feel like they're  starting to make DC Zues stronger.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ARMIV
@Aronmorales said:
" A is A, Zeus is Zeus. "
wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By wild cat

zeus mythology >>>>>>dc zeus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>marvel zeus

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Zeus the Wrestler>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Eh, could someone enlighten me as to some feats from DC Zeus? Marvel Zeus is the only one I really know about.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By chaos-soul

i say Zeus would win

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vuviper
@Lance Uppercut:  Only think I've ever seen him do was rip the heart out of some God whos powers I don't really know. The guys daughter was stronger then wonder woman though, diana said that she hits like Kal or something, but it might be because shes the goddess of violence
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By "Colossus"
@wild cat said:
" zeus mythology >>>>>>dc zeus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>marvel zeus "
Zeus of mythology is like Toaa of the marvel universe.
he is actually the god of all gods
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ownerz

The Marvel version doesn't seem to jobber

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By BIackFlash
@vuviper said:
" Oh I forgot to say, i think Marvel Zeus would win, but I feel like they're  starting to make DC Zues stronger. "
Marvel Zeus became a boy

So I'm not sure he truly is a skyfather anymore
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By the creator
@BIackFlash said:
" @vuviper said:
" Oh I forgot to say, i think Marvel Zeus would win, but I feel like they're  starting to make DC Zues stronger. "
Marvel Zeus became a boy  So I'm not sure he truly is a skyfather anymore "

He appaears to still have his energy manipulation powers. 
Although his physical strength is likely to have lessened and his knowledge of how to employ his powers to their upmost has been lost for now, he will with time reaquire both of these. 

DC Zeus for the win.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By AtPhantom
@"Colossus" said:
" @wild cat said:
" zeus mythology >>>>>>dc zeus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>marvel zeus "
Zeus of mythology is like Toaa of the marvel universe. he is actually the god of all gods "
Yeeeaaaaa, No.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By "Colossus"

Marvel zeus having trouble with thor is bad writing, Pluto/Hades is less powerful that zeus and he 1 shotted Silver surfer who is =to thor

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By why so serious
@King Saturn said:
"Valor said:
"
I think Marvel's version would win. I'm only saying this because I couldn't find anything on DC's version. I could be completely wrong.
"
Well I hate to say it but the Zeus of the DC Universe is more Powerful than the Zeus of the Marvel Universe. Zeus in the Marvel Universe was having his teeth kicked in by Classic Thor... where as Zeus in the DC Universe was called the Master of all Magics in the DC Universe... and he was the one who restored Freddy Freeman with the Shazam power at the end of Trials of Shazam  "

Well I hate to say this too, but u just made a retard out of urself.   Zeus was going EXTREMELY easy on Classic Thor, and Thor was giving everything he's got.  Odin and Hercules both remarked that Zeus could have destroyed Hercules OR Thor easily if he wanted to.  It was a freaking TEST to test Thor's strength. 

Marvel Zeus would win.
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By bumnut

Zeus, for a definate win.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By lagoon_boy
Zeus DC
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By "Colossus"
@why so serious said:

" @King Saturn said:

"Valor said:
" I think Marvel's version would win. I'm only saying this because I couldn't find anything on DC's version. I could be completely wrong.
"
Well I hate to say it but the Zeus of the DC Universe is more Powerful than the Zeus of the Marvel Universe. Zeus in the Marvel Universe was having his teeth kicked in by Classic Thor... where as Zeus in the DC Universe was called the Master of all Magics in the DC Universe... and he was the one who restored Freddy Freeman with the Shazam power at the end of Trials of Shazam  "

Well I hate to say this too, but u just made a retard out of urself.   Zeus was going EXTREMELY easy on Classic Thor, and Thor was giving everything he's got.  Odin and Hercules both remarked that Zeus could have destroyed Hercules OR Thor easily if he wanted to.  It was a freaking TEST to test Thor's strength. 

Marvel Zeus would win.
"
i believe this but do you have a scan of odin saying that?
SonofOroro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SonofOroro
@chaos-soul said:
"i say Zeus would win "
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Marvel Zeus should win here......DC Zeus's lightning couldn't even hurt Wonder Woman. Though that's not a suprise. Classic Thor beating Marvel Zeus is obviously bad writing.....though Marvel Zeus was capable of hurting Galactus in one single punch. That takes alot of power.....I'll go with the Marvel version...

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By czarny_samael666

Which Marvel Zeus? I've didn't read Chaos War #5, so I don't know how was reborn/recreated, but it is highily possible that he isn't Odin's equal anymore.

But if this is classic Zeus, he will win.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#73  Edited By Billy Batson

DC
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By NeonNemesis

When has Zeus been beaten by Thor? AFAIK they faced twice 1st one in the battle of Troy where Thor was interfering and Zeus got him out of there and they fought for months, Zeus hardly had any trouble with Thor, even smashed Thor's head on the floor, at the end he revealed to Thor that he had a pact with Odin and he wouldn't hurt him, but he should stop putting his nose on mortals affairs, if anything it showed Zeus is clearly above thor, 2nd time, he was teambusting a team of Avengers with Thor in there when he though they had killed Herc, and made Thor look like a fool,  Thor and the Avengers threw everything they had at him and didn't did jack, and he nearly killed Herc with his strenght when he later interfered and Zeus didn't realized it was him. Then there was a time he and Odin met and Zeus faced Zuras or something, IIRC Thor tried to opose them, but Odin smacked him down I think. 

BTW what feats does DC Zeus have?

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Valtot
@NeonNemesis:
hes basically more powerful than his son Ares which counts for something but idk much about any other feats
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By NeonNemesis
@Valtot said:
" @NeonNemesis: hes basically more powerful than his son Ares which counts for something but idk much about any other feats "
Has he showed it? I can gloat on how I can beat anyone in the world, doesn't stops many ppl from kicking my ass in fight, there's a reason feats are taken into consideration in fights, if you get the new character batfarter, that glots for 20 issues on how he can crush superman, at the 21st he gets destroyed by Batman, are we taking him seriously? 

I'm don't know much on DC Gods, I know Ares with the godwave was suposelly a beast and killed Zeus IIRC, I also know that without it WW killed him with an axe in the head and I think he was more powerfull than his regular self due to being in control of Hades I think.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Valtot
@NeonNemesis:
hmm if you take out marvels odin and zeus DC gods are far more powerful in general

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@NeonNemesis: hmm if you take out marvels odin and zeus DC gods are far more powerful in general "

Your forgetting that Marvel Hercules restarted the Universe and fiexed it again 
RKT is another powerful Marvel god
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
yes but RKT is not a normal marvel god, he was a god yes but had the power of in total 3 ancient asgardian gods added to his- odin and his brothers- and he also had the runes for omniscience and far more power so he cant be taken into account as im talking the normal gods and if we went like that than ares at his strongest is like that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: yes but RKT is not a normal marvel god, he was a god yes but had the power of in total 3 ancient asgardian gods added to his- odin and his brothers- and he also had the runes for omniscience and far more power so he cant be taken into account as im talking the normal gods and if we went like that than ares at his strongest is like that "

And Current Herc restarted the Universe again and fixed it
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
current hercules is powered by a number of outside forces just like RKT its like a godforce ares off DC, there not there regular versions so they dont count
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Valtot said:

" @comicdude23: current hercules is powered by a number of outside forces just like RKT its like a godforce ares off DC, there not there regular versions so they dont count "

Current Herc is human ;)

EDIT:
Normal gods from DC are stronger, but Skyfathers are weaker than Marvel's.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Valtot
@czarny_samael:
lol howd that happen i havnt been keeping up with the chaos war
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Valtot said:
" @czarny_samael: lol howd that happen i havnt been keeping up with the chaos war "
He just used his powers to remake what Mikaboshi has destroyed. But don't ask me about it. Chaos War was stupid. Mikaboshi destroyed almost whole multiverse and Hercules back everything by re-creating Universe? It is just stupid...
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Valtot
@czarny_samael:
ye i think i heard about alot of screwed up things in the chaos war some to do with gaea
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

@Valtot said:
" @NeonNemesis: hmm if you take out marvels odin and zeus DC gods are far more powerful in general "
how does that apply to this fight, just because the rest of DCs gods may be better than Marvels gods, doesn't mean that DC Zeus is better than Marvel Zeus.

and being better than his son Ares doesn't really mean anything either as Marvels Zeus is better than his son Ares and Hercules. so that is terrible ABC logic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Zeus......

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Valtot
@hydrabob:
oh i was just saying DC gods are more powerful if you take out the marvel skyfathers like DC ares on his own could stomp the marvel asgardian pantheon if you take out odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@hydrabob: oh i was just saying DC gods are more powerful if you take out the marvel skyfathers like DC ares on his own could stomp the marvel asgardian pantheon if you take out odin "

DC Skyfather gods are weak.....seriously
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:

how weak do you think they are? if ares is capable of what i said because hes really that powerful than how strong do you think a DC skyfather is considering theres a big gap between DC zeus and ares. Obviously not on par with marvel skyfathers but DC zeus should be more than capable of conquring marvel earth with ease as long as abstracts or other skyfathers dont interfere.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: how weak do you think they are? if ares is capable of what i said because hes really that powerful than how strong do you think a DC skyfather is considering theres a big gap between DC zeus and ares. Obviously not on par with marvel skyfathers but DC zeus should be more than capable of conquring marvel earth with ease as long as abstracts or other skyfathers dont interfere. "

NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By NeonNemesis
@Valtot said:
" @hydrabob: oh i was just saying DC gods are more powerful if you take out the marvel skyfathers like DC ares on his own could stomp the marvel asgardian pantheon if you take out odin "
Wasn't he killed by WW with an axe on the head?
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Valtot
@NeonNemesis:
i havnt seen that scan yet but id guess it was  a godly axe lol as a normal axe wouldnt be capable of penetrating his skin even from someone like wonderwoman
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By NeonNemesis
@Valtot said:
" @NeonNemesis: i havnt seen that scan yet but id guess it was  a godly axe lol as a normal axe wouldnt be capable of penetrating his skin even from someone like wonderwoman "
You mean like Skurge's axe? (that aside from being a powerfull weapon also enhances the user)
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Valtot
@NeonNemesis:
yes i wouldnt expect a normal axe to be capable of killing a god no matter whos wielding it
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#96  Edited By goldenshot80

Seriously...Marvel made the olympian gods TOO weak.

NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By NeonNemesis

How many feats do DC olympians have? I know Ares has, but what about others?

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Valtot
@NeonNemesis:
i only know a few others for gods like hermes toying with flash in a race though to be honest this flash was alot slower than todays flash, ares has alot of good feats for the most part hes the main olympain god shown with feats, 

hes a sight that has a bit about olympian gods  
http://www.projectfanboy.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7711    

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think about it - DC Zeus has no feats to compare with Marvel Zeus.

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By odinforce
isn't zeus supposed to be a skyfather somewhat close to odin? maybe strength wise but idk power and magic wise. odin really put his power to brutal use but zeus can be brutal with his strength. 

what about odin vs. dc zeus?

can we somewhat get an answer from that question?