who would win?

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Triumphant
I they are both pretty much evenly matched. I'll go with DC's version since I like DC slightly more than I do Marvel.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Valor said:
"
I think Marvel's version would win. I'm only saying this because I couldn't find anything on DC's version. I could be completely wrong.
"
Well I hate to say it but the Zeus of the DC Universe is more Powerful than the Zeus of the Marvel Universe. Zeus in the Marvel Universe was having his teeth kicked in by Classic Thor... where as Zeus in the DC Universe was called the Master of all Magics in the DC Universe... and he was the one who restored Freddy Freeman with the Shazam power at the end of Trials of Shazam 
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MAJESTY
IM GOIN FOR MAVEL ZEUS HE HAS MORE POWERS THEN DC ZEUS.AND HE IS FAR MORE POWERFUL THEN THE DC ZEUS.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
I doubt it homie. Zeus has never been considered a Master of all Magics before in the Marvel Universe
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Triumphant
King Saturn said:
"Valor said:
"
I think Marvel's version would win. I'm only saying this because I couldn't find anything on DC's version. I could be completely wrong.
"
Well I hate to say it but the Zeus of the DC Universe is more Powerful than the Zeus of the Marvel Universe. Zeus in the Marvel Universe was having his teeth kicked in by Classic Thor... where as Zeus in the DC Universe was called the Master of all Magics in the DC Universe... and he was the one who restored Freddy Freeman with the Shazam power at the end of Trials of Shazam "

I see. Well I guess the winner of this fight goes to DC Zeus.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MAJESTY
YEAH BUT MARVEL ZEUS HAS MAGIC AS WELL.SURE HES NOT CONSIDERED MASTER OF ALL MAGICS BUT LIKE I SAID HES FAR MORE POWERFUL THEN THE DC ZEUS AND HE HAS MORE POWERS THEN HIM HE COULD JUST USE THE OTHER POWERS HE HAS TO DEFEAT HIM.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
MAJESTY said:
"YEAH BUT MARVEL ZEUS HAS MAGIC AS WELL.SURE HES NOT CONSIDERED MASTER OF ALL MAGICS BUT LIKE I SAID HES FAR MORE POWERFUL THEN THE DC ZEUS AND HE HAS MORE POWERS THEN HIM HE COULD JUST USE THE OTHER POWERS HE HAS TO DEFEAT HIM.
"
I dont know about that. Maybe
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Triumphant
MAJESTY said:
"YEAH BUT MARVEL ZEUS HAS MAGIC AS WELL.SURE HES NOT CONSIDERED MASTER OF ALL MAGICS BUT LIKE I SAID HES FAR MORE POWERFUL THEN THE DC ZEUS AND HE HAS MORE POWERS THEN HIM HE COULD JUST USE THE OTHER POWERS HE HAS TO DEFEAT HIM.
"
Could you explain how Marvel's Zeus has more power?
Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Crimson Dominion

Master of all Magics or the dude who got his teeth kicked in by Thor. I'm going with DC's Zeus.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MAJESTY
Valor said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
Could you explain how Marvel's Zeus has more power?
"
CHECK HES PAGE http://www.comicvine.com/zeus/29-10226/
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Think of it like this dude. Zeus in the Marvel Universe has had problems with Classic Thor in battle... Zeus in the DC Universe is considered either on par with Lord Marvel or greater. Lord Marvel is far more powerful than Classic Thor... Zeus of the DC Universe has this fight
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MAJESTY
King Saturn said:
"Think of it like this dude. Zeus in the Marvel Universe has had problems with Classic Thor in battle... Zeus in the DC Universe is considered either on par with Lord Marvel or greater. Lord Marvel is far more powerful than Classic Thor... Zeus of the DC Universe has this fight"
WHO WON AGAINST ZEUS VS CLASSIC THOR? IF THOR THEN IM GOING WITH DC ZEUS ON THIS ONE IF NOT THEN IM STILL GOING WITH MARVEL ZEUS.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
MAJESTY said:
"King Saturn said:
"Think of it like this dude. Zeus in the Marvel Universe has had problems with Classic Thor in battle... Zeus in the DC Universe is considered either on par with Lord Marvel or greater. Lord Marvel is far more powerful than Classic Thor... Zeus of the DC Universe has this fight"
WHO WON AGAINST ZEUS VS CLASSIC THOR? IF THOR THEN IM GOING WITH DC ZEUS ON THIS ONE IF NOT THEN IM STILL GOING WITH MARVEL ZEUS.
"
I will look it up later
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MAJESTY
King Saturn said:
"MAJESTY said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I will look it up later"
WELL THEN IF YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF THIS I STILL SAY MARVEL ZEUS WINS.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
MAJESTY said:
"King Saturn said:
"MAJESTY said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I will look it up later"
WELL THEN IF YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF THIS I STILL SAY MARVEL ZEUS WINS.
"
I have to look up the scans
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Glorious

i dont have scans but i know they stalemated and thor bowed to him

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zee crusher

Marzel zeus loses. Also the only reason he had trouble with Thor was because he was holding back. He was fighting Thor for a few months straight before Thor earned his respect.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"Marzel zeus loses. Also the only reason he had trouble with Thor was because he was holding back. He was fighting Thor for a few months straight before Thor earned his respect.
"
Wow. Now there is an Important Detail
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"Marzel zeus loses. Also the only reason he had trouble with Thor was because he was holding back. He was fighting Thor for a few months straight before Thor earned his respect.
"
Wow. Now there is an Important Detail"

Yeah lol fighting for a few straight months is no joke lol alot of stamina.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"
Wow. Now there is an Important Detail"

Yeah lol fighting for a few straight months is no joke lol alot of stamina."
Yes Indeed. But what would you expect from 2 Gods ?

lol
seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22  Edited By seekquaze

I have to give Marvel Zeus the victory in this battle.  DC Zeus tends to be more lofty and not has hand's on so he has less experiene in direct battle.  His power relies at least partly on either direct worship or veneration of the storm so his powers have waned over the centuries.  

Marvel Zeus's power is static and he actively fights more.  

Two of the major arguments in favor of DC Zeus is he is a god of magic, but wasn't this recently changed to be ANOTHER Zeus and not the Olympian Zeus?

Also, Zeus's monthlong battle with Thor.  IIRC, he was not trying to kill Thor so he didn't use his full might against him.  He was merely testing Thor.  Hercules has admitted Zeus posesses enough power to destroy him with ease and Odin has quite easily put down the Silver Surfer and other Thor-level beings.  And since Odin and Zeus are about equals in power that means if Zeus wanted to a battle with Thor would be over quickly.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By the creator

DC Zeus for the win.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtPhantom
@seekquaze said:
" Two of the major arguments in favor of DC Zeus is he is a god of magic, but wasn't this recently changed to be ANOTHER Zeus and not the Olympian Zeus?"
Ugh, this is why I hate Trials of Shazam, it confused so many things. 

Anyway, recent Justice Society issue confirmed that, while the new Captain Marvel/Shazam/Freddy Freeman's powers comes from new magical deities which are beyond the control of Shazam the wizard, the powers of the original Captain Marvel came from the Original Zeus and his fellow Gods.
seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By seekquaze
@AtPhantom said:
" @seekquaze said:
" Two of the major arguments in favor of DC Zeus is he is a god of magic, but wasn't this recently changed to be ANOTHER Zeus and not the Olympian Zeus?"
Ugh, this is why I hate Trials of Shazam, it confused so many things.   Anyway, recent Justice Society issue confirmed that, while the new Captain Marvel/Shazam/Freddy Freeman's powers comes from new magical deities which are beyond the control of Shazam the wizard, the powers of the original Captain Marvel came from the Original Zeus and his fellow Gods. "
Could you clarifiy this for me?  So, the original Captain Marvel for years got his power from Zeus of Olympus, but the new one gets his power from a different Zeus.  Is this what you are saying?
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By the creator
@seekquaze said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @seekquaze said:
Ugh, this is why I hate Trials of Shazam, it confused so many things.   Anyway, recent Justice Society issue confirmed that, while the new Captain Marvel/Shazam/Freddy Freeman's powers comes from new magical deities which are beyond the control of Shazam the wizard, the powers of the original Captain Marvel came from the Original Zeus and his fellow Gods. "
Could you clarifiy this for me?  So, the original Captain Marvel for years got his power from Zeus of Olympus, but the new one gets his power from a different Zeus.  Is this what you are saying? "

Thats right. 
A different set of gods empowers the new Capt Marvel (the former Capt Marvel Jr).
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lagoon_boy

mythology zeus is more powerful then these versions

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By "Colossus"
@King Saturn said:
" Valor said:
"
"
Well I hate to say it but the Zeus of the DC Universe is more Powerful than the Zeus of the Marvel Universe. Zeus in the Marvel Universe was having his teeth kicked in by Classic Thor... where as Zeus in the DC Universe was called the Master of all Magics in the DC Universe... and he was the one who restored Freddy Freeman with the Shazam power at the end of Trials of Shazam  "
Zeus was holding back because he didnt want to kill him
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By "Colossus"

why did he call thor a mortal?

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@the creator said:
" DC Zeus for the win. "
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ownerz

@King Saturn

said:

Zeus in the Marvel Universe has had problems with Classic Thor in battle... "

That is what you call PIS

Zeus after a fight with the avengers and classic thor

@Valor

said:

" Could you explain how Marvel's Zeus has more power? "

He has better battle feats

There are 3 version of DC Zeus
an old guy, who mumbles, sometimes he does something big but he mostly walks around with a Santa Claus beard looking old

Then you got Billy's man, a black dude with a bob marley haircut who acts a bit dumb. He can do big stuff but he has almost no feats to his name

Finally you got the mental case in Gotham

@"Colossus"

said:

" is he is the greatest magic user in the multiverse "

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By capall

dc zeus win here
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By "Colossus"
@Ownerz said:
"  

@King Saturn

said:

Zeus in the Marvel Universe has had problems with Classic Thor in battle... "

That is what you call PIS

Zeus after a fight with the avengers and classic thor

@Valor

said:

" Could you explain how Marvel's Zeus has more power? "

He has better battle feats

There are 3 version of DC Zeus
an old guy, who mumbles, sometimes he does something big but he mostly walks around with a Santa Claus beard looking old

Then you got Billy's man, a black dude with a bob marley haircut who acts a bit dumb. He can do big stuff but he has almost no feats to his name

Finally you got the mental case in Gotham

@"Colossus" said:

"   he is the greatest magic user in the multiverse "

"
im asking a question
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ownerz

People seem to be low ending Marvel Zeus with his Thor showing

DC's Zeus and gods were awed by Darkseid's ship, it was like the first time an ape had seen fire....they were flabbergasted with their jaws dropping to the ground. There is also evidence Jobberseid has enslaved DC's Gods...that's a far worse showing than getting 'stalemated' by Thor which btw was PIS

@"Colossus" said:

" im asking a question "

I can already think of 20 who out class him in magic, be he the DC Santa Claus or DC Bob Marley version
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By "Colossus"
@Ownerz said:
"  People seem to be low ending Marvel Zeus with his Thor showing DC's Zeus and gods were awed by Darkseid's ship, it was like the first time an ape had seen fire....they were flabbergasted with their jaws dropping to the ground. There is also evidence Jobberseid has enslaved DC's Gods...that's a far worse showing than getting 'stalemated' by Thor which btw was PIS "
He was holding back 
thor was going all out
understand that people
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ownerz
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @"Colossus" said:
"why did he call thor a mortal? "
Olympian gods are immortal, Norse gods are not, just extremely long-lived. "
and as powerful as the Asgardians are, Odin himself has been killed so he is not truly immortal
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GhostPool

The real Greek Zues would own both
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@GhostPool said:
" The real Greek Zues would own both "
No god that has sex with goats and children can beat the gods of modern fiction.
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GhostPool
@Vance Astro said:
" @GhostPool said:
No god that has sex with goats and children can beat the gods of modern fiction. "

I studied Greek Religion (Mythology) im pretty sure Zeus DOESNT have sex with goats and Children & yeah Greek Zeus would own bought
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By "Colossus"
@Ownerz said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @"Colossus" said:
"why did he call thor a mortal? "
Olympian gods are immortal, Norse gods are not, just extremely long-lived. "
and as powerful as the Asgardians are, Odin himself has been killed so he is not truly immortal "
it means that if they are not killed they live forever
asgardians die of old age
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@GhostPool said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @GhostPool said:
No god that has sex with goats and children can beat the gods of modern fiction. "
I studied Greek Religion (Mythology) im pretty sure Zeus DOESNT have sex with goats and Children & yeah Greek Zeus would own bought "
Actually he does.You either missed a class or didn't study hard enough.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By capall
@Vance Astro said:
" @GhostPool said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @GhostPool said:
I studied Greek Religion (Mythology) im pretty sure Zeus DOESNT have sex with goats and Children & yeah Greek Zeus would own bought "
Actually he does.You either missed a class or didn't study hard enough. "

r u serious? that is disturbing
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@capall said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @GhostPool said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @GhostPool said:
r u serious? that is disturbing "
I'm dead serious.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By capall
@Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @GhostPool said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @GhostPool said:
r u serious? that is disturbing "
I'm dead serious. "

i'll take your word and all i can say is wtf, lol
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @Vance Astro said:
" @GhostPool said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @GhostPool said:
Doesn't he usually have sex with mortals in the form of animals? I seem to remember him wanting to do Nemesis, so she changed into a bunch of animals to get away from him, she finally changed into a swan and he did her, but he turned into a swan too. "
I don't know but the is a mini statue of him from the Ancient Greece era where he's giving a goat the business from behind. 
The documentary "History of Sex" also claims he "touched" little kids.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LMAO @ giving goat the business.  I know he's a chester though and a serial rapist, I think he raped everybody he ever had sex with except Hera. "
LMFAO.That's the almighty Zeus alright.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#47  Edited By vuviper
@Ownerz:  Everyone became enslaved by darkseid, Anti Life

@Vance Astro said:

LMAO @ giving goat the business.  I know he's a chester though and a serial rapist, I think he raped everybody he ever had sex with except Hera. "
LMFAO.That's the almighty Zeus alright. "
Actually he DID rape Hera. Raped her and forced her to marry him. I'm not sure if i would discount someones claims just because you say it in a documentary, I mean how many documentaries are there out there that say Achilles could not be injured except his heel, yet right there in Homers illiad he bleeds. True later texts would eventually say achilles was dipped in the river styx by his ankle I wonder if it has anything to do with Sigurd and his bathing in the blood of a dragon to gain invulnerability, except where a leaf fell on his shoulder or something. Or sigurd could be based on later achilles myths....

Anyway Zeus is a pretty powerful being in Greek mythology even all the other gods feared him he could often hurl mountains or lightning bolts at his enemies and the only being that rivaled his power were the hundred handed giants and typhon, father of all monsters
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Aronmorales

A is A, Zeus is Zeus.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@vuviper said:
" @Vance Astro said:
LMFAO.That's the almighty Zeus alright. "
Actually he DID rape Hera. Raped her and forced her to marry him. I'm not sure if i would discount someones claims just because you say it in a documentary, I mean how many documentaries are there out there that say Achilles could not be injured except his heel, yet right there in Homers illiad he bleeds. True later texts would eventually say achilles was dipped in the river styx by his ankle I wonder if it has anything to do with Sigurd and his bathing in the blood of a dragon to gain invulnerability, except where a leaf fell on his shoulder or something. Or sigurd could be based on later achilles myths....  Anyway Zeus is a pretty powerful being in Greek mythology even all the other gods feared him he could often hurl mountains or lightning bolts at his enemies and the only being that rivaled his power were the hundred handed giants and typhon, father of all monsters "
I don't know how many documentaries say anything but I don't think anyone believes that Achilles was really untouchable accept that one part of his body.Achilles is no more realistic than Beowulf.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By "Colossus"

Zeus(M) is awesome !!!!