• 125 results
krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By krspaceT

Static, Wonder Girl, Miss Martian, Superboy, Bunker, Atlee (Terra 3) and Blue Beetle

Vs

No Caption Provided

But, the Hulk will have the Juggernaut's helmet, or something similar, just so Miss Martian cannot just brain fry him.

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Voodoom

Actually Hulk has some mean mental defenes on his own. Much as I would love to say DC young heroes I don't think they have the firepower here. Plus they can try to contain him (Bunker, Terra, Static, Wonder Girl) they will just make him more mad and threfore stronger.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By krspaceT

@Voodoom: The Blue Beetle suit has weapons that can hurt the Specter. Who says it can't stop Gamma power. The Hulk isn't impervious.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

When did the Blue Beetle harm the Spectre? Scans please?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle

Hulk gets a butt whoopin

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Voodoom

@krspaceT: You mean the anti-magic bubble? True but if it was anti magic its useless against Hulk. The question is does the suit have a weapon (and is the suit willing to use it) to take out Hulk before he takes them out.

And yes Hulk stood next to a hit and shattered a planet and was fine. The problem with the Blue Beetle Armor argument is there there is alot of assumption on what can exactly do. It seems to be a problem solving armor, but its problem is its argues with him.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By krspaceT

@WaveMotionCannon: Its implied, not actually shown. Its on the page here

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vuviper

@krspaceT said:

@WaveMotionCannon: Its implied, not actually shown. Its on the page here

Spectre wasn't hurt.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

What page? I'll go with Hulk FTW.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vuviper

I think these kids would beat the hulk

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By krspaceT

@vuviper: I'd hope they could

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By eatmore_payless

SUPERBOY SOLOS WITH RELATIVE EASE

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lady_liberty

Superboy can take Hulk alone. The rest just make the fight really easy.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kcaz

i'll say teamwork wins this, they just have to knock off hulk's helmet. besides, miss martian has many support powers, she can turn team mates invisible, do psychic links

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By Strider1992

Couldn't Superboy solo?

Anyway the team wins this.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#16  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Blue could solo this IMO

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By KainScion

@Lady_Liberty: how can superboy solo?? hes not versatile, not very smart, not even full-kryptonian. please tell me how he solos

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vuviper

@KainScion said:

@Lady_Liberty: how can superboy solo?? hes not versatile, not very smart, not even full-kryptonian. please tell me how he solos

Versatile? What about his opponent? I don't want to say S Boy solo, because I'm not sure I have the strength feats to back that up (but I figure he could because I think he's not far behind other kryptonians). But in terms of versatility, he has strength (like the hulk), probably better durability, speed, flight, heat vision, arctic breath?, an TK. That's pretty versatile no?

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KainScion

@vuviper: tk is how he has superstrength. no arctic breath none that i have seen. heat vision cant do anything to the hulk than give him a tan, in a more recent number of incredible hulk he is shown chilling in a lava pit/hole thingy, so heat vision is out. speed ok you got him there. hulk has an insane HF, he grew hands in like a 1 min and something. imo conner is not hulk strength level. but with the team IF (big if) they gang-up on him maybe they have a shot.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KainScion

@vuviper: forgot superboy is 50/50. half superman half luthor. so hes only half way superman.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeanroygrant

@spiderbat87 said:

Blue could solo this IMO

@eatmore_payless said:

SUPERBOY SOLOS WITH RELATIVE EASE

@Strider92 said:

Couldn't Superboy solo?

Anyway the team wins this.

@Lady_Liberty said:

Superboy can take Hulk alone. The rest just make the fight really easy.

Hulk is physically stronger than all of them. Even Superboy...

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vuviper

@KainScion said:

@vuviper: tk is how he has superstrength. no arctic breath none that i have seen. heat vision cant do anything to the hulk than give him a tan, in a more recent number of incredible hulk he is shown chilling in a lava pit/hole thingy, so heat vision is out. speed ok you got him there. hulk has an insane HF, he grew hands in like a 1 min and something. imo conner is not hulk strength level. but with the team IF (big if) they gang-up on him maybe they have a shot.

No he has actually superstrength on top of his TK. I don't remember if he ever used artic breath, but if his heat vision is anything like superman it's much hotter than a lava pit. And Gladiato's heat vision alone got through to Hulk's heart before Gladiator let him grab his face.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@jeanroygrant: that doesn't mean BB cant beat him 
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KainScion

@vuviper: And Gladiato's heat vision alone got through to Hulk's heart before Gladiator let him grab his face.

?!?!?!? WTF?!?! gladiator didnt let hulk grab his face, he just did. gladiator was coming in for the kill, but even with his heart exposed he beat the f out of him. and that is an old comic he has become much stronger since then. and i keep saying he is half kryptonian. half the juice.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lady_liberty

@jeanroygrant: I've never seen any feats from Hulk that make me think he could take out someone like Superboy.

All Hulk has is strength, limited durability, and regeneration. That's not going to cut it here.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vuviper

@KainScion said:

@vuviper: And Gladiato's heat vision alone got through to Hulk's heart before Gladiator let him grab his face.

?!?!?!? WTF?!?! gladiator didnt let hulk grab his face, he just did. gladiator was coming in for the kill, but even with his heart exposed he beat the f out of him. and that is an old comic he has become much stronger since then. and i keep saying he is half kryptonian. half the juice.

I just mean if he wasn't fighting stupid, he'd have simply flown backwards when hulk tried to grab his face.

And even if that were an accurate way of measuring his strength, 1/2 of superman's, that's be much much greater than Hulk's strength level

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

@spiderbat87 said:

@jeanroygrant: that doesn't mean BB cant beat him

How does Blue Beetle beat him?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Lady_Liberty said:

@jeanroygrant: I've never seen any feats from Hulk that make me think he could take out someone like Superboy.

All Hulk has is strength, limited durability, and regeneration. That's not going to cut it here.

Superboy feats?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@jeanroygrant said:

@spiderbat87 said:

By flying in to orbit and pummelling him with some some sort anti radiation weapon, BFR
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jeanroygrant

@spiderbat87 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@spiderbat87 said:

By flying in to orbit and pummelling him with some some sort anti radiation weapon, BFR

I see.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By krspaceT

@jeanroygrant: Blue Beetle and Superboy are fan faves I see

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Emperorb777

Superboy can solo better physically and can BFR

Wonder girl can solo if her lasso is like Wonder Womans Incapacitaion or BFR

BB may be able to solo BFR

MM could solo BFR

Terra could solo if she can BFR

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Voodoom

@krspaceT said:

Static, Wonder Girl, Miss Martian, Superboy, Bunker, Atlee (Terra 3) and Blue Beetle

Vs

No Caption Provided

But, the Hulk will have the Juggernaut's helmet, or something similar, just so Miss Martian cannot just brain fry him.

Which version of the Hulk are we talking about here. Are we talking WWH? Banner Hulk, Current Hulk what?

Becaues depending on the version I some of these comments going down the tubes.

Avatar image for notquitevarsity
notquitevarsity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By notquitevarsity

Wonder Girl, Miss Martian, and Blue Beetle could all potentially solo. Superboy definitely solos.

Hulk would have to be at Worldbreaker levels for this to even be a competition.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SPM1M

@Voodoom said:

@krspaceT: You mean the anti-magic bubble? True but if it was anti magic its useless against Hulk. The question is does the suit have a weapon (and is the suit willing to use it) to take out Hulk before he takes them out.

And yes Hulk stood next to a hit and shattered a planet and was fine. The problem with the Blue Beetle Armor argument is there there is alot of assumption on what can exactly do. It seems to be a problem solving armor, but its problem is its argues with him.

if ur talking about the time hulk busted a planet wen he clashed with red she hulk in the dark dimension he actually died from the planet exploding it was the effects of the wishing well that brought him and everyone else who died back to life so no hulk cant survive that kind of force, i see this with this feat alot ppl assume he busted a planet and walked away just fine wen he was actually destroyed if ur not talkin about this time then i would really like to see a scan of him doing this but as far as the fight itself Superboy alone would put up a great fight adding the rest makes this spite

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By _Black

@KainScion: Just because Superboy is half Kryptonian in no way implies he has half the strength of a full blooded Kryptonian.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jeanroygrant

@krspaceT said:

@jeanroygrant: Blue Beetle and Superboy are fan faves I see

Lol yup, i guess

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jeanroygrant

@notquitevarsity said:

Wonder Girl, Miss Martian, and Blue Beetle could all potentially solo. Superboy definitely solos.

Hulk would have to be at Worldbreaker levels for this to even be a competition.NO!!!

@Immortal777 said:

Superboy can solo better physically and can BFR

Wonder girl can solo if her lasso is like Wonder Womans Incapacitaion or BFR

BB may be able to solo BFR

MM could solo BFR

Terra could solo if she can BFR

With BFR they can solo, and Hulk is physically stronger than all of them

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By 80sBaby

Hulk would beat this team with ease. Superboy solos? lol Please just stop...

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vuviper

@80sBaby said:

Hulk would beat this team with ease. Superboy solos? lol Please just stop...

I don't think so, he doesn't really have any way to put hit Miss Martian, Superboy and WW could both hang with him physically and should both be faster as well. Blue Beetle could engaged him physically if need be, and has a host of other powers available to him. Static and Terra could keep him off balance.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By 80sBaby

What feats are you going by for SB or WG that shows they can match Hulk, physically? Or Blue Beetle, for that matter? Miss M staying intangible is cool, in theory, but how often does she do this in practice? Hulk could one-shot both Static and Terra.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vuviper

@80sBaby said:

What feats are you going by for SB or WG that shows they can match Hulk, physically? Or Blue Beetle, for that matter? Miss M staying intangible is cool, in theory, but how often does she do this in practice? Hulk could one-shot both Static and Terra.

Well for Superboy, it's mostly his kryptonian power set. But they've fought with S-Boy prime, Black Lantern Kal, Hercules and the Female Furies. It's not a lot to go on, but it's not like they have their own series. Beetle has his own series but the most formidable opponent I remember him fight was Guy Gardner, but his armor held up to all of Guy's blast and constructs. Miss martian might not have always used intangibility to avoid being hit, but if she didn't it's because she has so many other ways, invisibility, shapeshifting, and her speed, there are just so many ways she could avoid being hit by hulk. Depending if moral are on she could even phase him completely into some rock or increase her density in his brain. and I just remembered another advantage, the whole team can fly, they can wear him out from a distance.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By FourthDeity

Superboy solos

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By 80sBaby

@vuviper: Superboy never beat SBP. The best he did was after absorbing 1,000 yrs of sunlight so he was powered up. Not the case here. BL Kal was rotting and didn't seem as powerful as his living version. Big Barda has beaten the Furies. Tanking a GL blast is impressive but all GL blasts aren't planet busters. Miss M has been hit plenty so she doesn't use her abilities to their fullest so I don't see her doing it here. Hulk deals with fliers all the time and distance attacks. He's tanked Thor's lightning so Static isnt doing squat and a weakened Hulk has withstood a full blast from Galdiator's HV so Superboy's not doing squat, either.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vuviper

@80sBaby:

Superboy never beat SBP. The best he did was after absorbing 1,000 yrs of sunlight so he was powered up.

I never said he beat him

Not the case here. BL Kal was rotting and didn't seem as powerful as his living version.

BLs displayed powers and abilities of their living counterpart plus regeneration and a weakness to fire....

Big Barda has beaten the Furies.

And Barda has also stalemated WW H2H....Furies beat Supergirl and Harbinger together and nearly beat Barda and WW together. Still suggests that Wonder Girl is pretty strong.

Tanking a GL blast is impressive but all GL blasts aren't planet busters.

Guy was going all out until he realized Beetle was a kid. The Gl ring Identified the Scarab as an enemy. and Beetle didn't even know what he was doing, he had just gotten the thing. And it's not like all of Hulk's punches are planet busting either. Most Incarnations probably couldn't even bust a planet.

All your comments above seem to serve to downplay the examples listed without actually acknowledging them. Even if they are not as impressive to you, you have to admit that they are indeed able to engage hulk in physical combat as they were able to do so against foes who are just as strong or stronger. They could likely overwhelm him, and factoring that S boy at the least is much faster than the Hulk...

Miss M has been hit plenty so she doesn't use her abilities to their fullest so I don't see her doing it here.

Miss Martian seems to dodge much more than she is successfully hit. And there is no plot to constrict her, unless you are saying she is either arrogant, relies on her durability, or is a masochist and wants to be hit. She utilizes her abilities plenty for her appearances and she would probably solo most Hulks, in fact she could do it here if she decided to go intangible and get underneath the helmet that protects him.

Hulk deals with fliers all the time and distance attacks.

I see this kind of statement from people a lot as if it actually proves anything. You have to say how he deals with them, because I seem to remember Gladiator and Thor simply not flying...

He's tanked Thor's lightning so Static isnt doing squat and a weakened Hulk has withstood a full blast from Galdiator's HV so Superboy's not doing squat, either.

How well did he tank Thor's lightning, I would guess he'd still feel it especially since in your next example of him "withstanding" a full blast of Gladiator's HV is really him having his flesh burned all the way to his exposed heart. S boy's is likely just as powerful since Superman's is said to be hotter than scientific measure, where as Gladiators is hotter than a sun.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By 80sBaby

@vuviper: I'm not trying to downplay anything/anyone. I just don't think the kids have enough consistent feats to put them at Hulk's level. I think they could win a couple but Hulk takes 8/10, imo.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@80sBaby said:

@vuviper: I'm not trying to downplay anything/anyone. I just don't think the kids have enough consistent feats to put them at Hulk's level. I think they could win a couple but Hulk takes 8/10, imo.

Why you think Hulk wins 8/10? I can say the same about hulk.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vuviper

@80sBaby said:

Well your only response to the examples I listed for your benefit was to give mild criticism of each example and act like that somehow showed that those examples no longer proved my point. How many showings do you really need? They're the teen titans, not the justice league. these guys mostly don't get their own series. Maybe I'll check out some Superboy and see if I can help you there, but I don't know why what I've mentioned wouldn't be enough.

All white martians have pretty consistently been portrayed as superman level physically. Add in their invis, intang, shape shifting, and telepathy. and I think any Martian would rather easily solo Hulk. Miss Martian included

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By Outside_85

@Lady_Liberty said:

The bold part: I am not really sure if you've read anything of the Hulk from within the last decade or so to actually say he has limited durability. Since its pretty much how his fights go these days; he gets hit by people, doesn't get KO'ed by anything short of a Sky-Father, gets even madder and repays the favor. As for regeneration...I'm pretty sure that only Wolverine has better feats with his.

Unsurprisingly I will go with Hulk here, he has faced and smashed bigger and better than this.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vuviper

@Outside_85 said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

The bold part: I am not really sure if you've read anything of the Hulk from within the last decade or so to actually say he has limited durability. Since its pretty much how his fights go these days; he gets hit by people, doesn't get KO'ed by anything short of a Sky-Father, gets even madder and repays the favor. As for regeneration...I'm pretty sure that only Wolverine has better feats with his.

Unsurprisingly I will go with Hulk here, he has faced and smashed bigger and better than this.

I think what he referred to as durability was separate from his healing since the next power he listed was regeneration, Hulk doesn't seem like the hardest hero to injure. And as for as regeneration, one person in the battle likely has better regeneration. Miss Martian. (If J'onn is any indication)