Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By phliuy
@super_psycho said:
@phliuy said:
@super_psycho: she doesn't have to stop them. She only has to slow them down for 1/4000th of a second. She is fully capable of doing that 

@sandiego008: "zerging" phoenix, hahahahahaha. thats awesome i'm gonna start saying that more. And I hadn't realized that they had a day prep. In that case, they could form a line around phoenix, giving her more than enough time to obliterate the entire dc team just by thinking.  as for the individual battles, supergirl and miss martian will likely trounce their opponents due to superior power(s). But 
oh wow who is going to tell her that heat vision is coming lol its light speed they wont be able to see it and it ll go through whoever gets in the way....i dont know much about voodoo if her powers are same as zoom and on same scale then this is a curbstomp
First, I'm not sure how fast heat vision travels. Can you post some scans of it going light speed? Or do you have textual proof. Second, since power girl can move at light speed, she can certainly react to lightspeed, meaning that she can still get in the way of the heat vision. And no, it won't "go through whoever gets in the way".  Even superman's heat vision has proven to be unable to penetrate those with superhuman durability. Photon won't have to slow the other ones down because the team will be in a formation around phoenix.  

Voodoo's powers are not the same as zoom. Or else it would be voodoo featured as the archnemesis of flash, and not zoom. She cannot manipulate time anywhere near the level that zoom can.  
@super_psycho said:
@sandiego008 said:
@super_psycho said:
@sandiego008 said:
  First thing to get rid of all these stupid DC people saying zerg phoenix at start and it'll work ... and how will meggan know whose power to mimmic etc.   RULES: savannah desert ... 1 day prep.  Day prep gives both of them the chance to be prepared at beginning of battle. 
what you fail to understand is both teams got 1 day prep ....... and plz don't post when you don't know anything abt characters this is one shot battle not a very long battle
Not sure how I failed to realize this ... explain?
 how is storm going to give wonder woman a tough fight....wonder woman is too fast for storm ...storm is statue for wonder woman ....meggan copies wonder woman's powers then how miss martian is going to beat her with telepathy ..wonder woman is highly resistant to telepathy thanks to sight of athena
First of all, @sandiego008: has done nothing to warrant such a low browed and offensive response. He clearly knows a lot about the characters in questions based on his breakdown of the battle. Storm vs WW has been done as a battle on the boards, general consensus was that wonder woman takes the fight, though not without a good fight from storm. And he's sooooo sorry that he forgot that wonderwoman is resistant to mind rape. Instead of asking a condescending rhetorical question, next time, just tell him that he has his facts wrong. Its battles board courtesy, and mr. sandiego here deserves it.  

And meggan won't be susceptible to mind rape? awesome, more power to marvel. 
phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By phliuy

Apologies, I meant photon, and not power girl in my first paragraph

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By sandiego008
@super_psycho said:

@sandiego008 said:

@super_psycho said:

@sandiego008 said:
  First thing to get rid of all these stupid DC people saying zerg phoenix at start and it'll work ... and how will meggan know whose power to mimmic etc.   RULES: savannah desert ... 1 day prep.  Day prep gives both of them the chance to be prepared at beginning of battle. 
what you fail to understand is both teams got 1 day prep ....... and plz don't post when you don't know anything abt characters this is one shot battle not a very long battle
 how is storm going to give wonder woman a tough fight....wonder woman is too fast for storm ...storm is statue for wonder woman ....meggan copies wonder woman's powers then how miss martian is going to beat her with telepathy ..wonder woman is highly resistant to telepathy thanks to sight of athena
You don't read do you ... Round 2 meggan isn't WW she started absorbing the power of the earth to get stronger and heal herself as she got weak fighting AS WW that is how she took down powergirl.  So she is infact the meggan that was threating galactus.  However her weakness is telepathy and miss martian senses and uses it against her. 

Storm giving WW a hard time ... hmmm let lets start battle starting in STRONG mist (1 day prep and as she is leader it could be part of strategy).  As for speed .. from these boards:
 " With a blink, Storm can see the human body as energy and use this ability to see the nervous system which in turn allows her to counter all but the fastest attack.  Storm has also shown the ability to see in almost complete darkness." 
Soooo she attacks with lighting and draws her to mist area where she cant seehen lighting strikes over and over again and WW can't see crap. Eventually finds her and beats her but after a tough battle.

Please read what I wrote.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By super_psycho
@phliuy said:

@super_psycho said:

@phliuy said:
@super_psycho: she doesn't have to stop them. She only has to slow them down for 1/4000th of a second. She is fully capable of doing that 

@sandiego008: "zerging" phoenix, hahahahahaha. thats awesome i'm gonna start saying that more. And I hadn't realized that they had a day prep. In that case, they could form a line around phoenix, giving her more than enough time to obliterate the entire dc team just by thinking.  as for the individual battles, supergirl and miss martian will likely trounce their opponents due to superior power(s). But 
oh wow who is going to tell her that heat vision is coming lol its light speed they wont be able to see it and it ll go through whoever gets in the way....i dont know much about voodoo if her powers are same as zoom and on same scale then this is a curbstomp
First, I'm not sure how fast heat vision travels. Can you post some scans of it going light speed? Or do you have textual proof. Second, since power girl can move at light speed, she can certainly react to lightspeed, meaning that she can still get in the way of the heat vision. And no, it won't "go through whoever gets in the way".  Even superman's heat vision has proven to be unable to penetrate those with superhuman durability. Photon won't have to slow the other ones down because the team will be in a formation around phoenix.  

Voodoo's powers are not the same as zoom. Or else it would be voodoo featured as the archnemesis of flash, and not zoom. She cannot manipulate time anywhere near the level that zoom can.  
@super_psycho said:
@sandiego008 said:
@super_psycho said:
@sandiego008 said:
First of all,  @sandiego008: has done nothing to warrant such a low browed and offensive response. He clearly knows a lot about the characters in questions based on his breakdown of the battle. Storm vs WW has been done as a battle on the boards, general consensus was that wonder woman takes the fight, though not without a good fight from storm. And he's sooooo sorry that he forgot that wonderwoman is resistant to mind rape. Instead of asking a condescending rhetorical question, next time, just tell him that he has his facts wrong. Its battles board courtesy, and mr. sandiego here deserves it.   And meggan won't be susceptible to mind rape? awesome, more power to marvel. 
i never said voodoo's powers are same as zoom u said that...i don't have scanner otherwise i would show you that superman's heat vision is light speed and hotter than sun...if superman's heat vision is light speed then supergirl's heat vision is also light speed.....again one vs three how is she going to stop 3 people
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By super_psycho
@sandiego008 said:
@super_psycho said:

@sandiego008 said:

@super_psycho said:

@sandiego008 said:
You don't read do you ... Round 2 meggan isn't WW she started absorbing the power of the earth to get stronger and heal herself as she got weak fighting AS WW that is how she took down powergirl.  So she is infact the meggan that was threating galactus.  However her weakness is telepathy and miss martian senses and uses it against her.    Storm giving WW a hard time ... hmmm let lets start battle starting in STRONG mist (1 day prep and as she is leader it could be part of strategy).  As for speed .. from these boards:  " With a blink, Storm can see the human body as energy and use this ability to see the nervous system which in turn allows her to counter all but the fastest attack.  Storm has also shown the ability to see in almost complete darkness."  Soooo she attacks with lighting and draws her to mist area where she cant seehen lighting strikes over and over again and WW can't see crap. Eventually finds her and beats her but after a tough battle.  Please read what I wrote.
u said meggan mimics wonder woman's power didnt you? and you think wonder woman will let storm do that all omg she is statue get over it
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By termiteone4ever

Its hard to take out that team Even the men of marvel would have problems here

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By phliuy
@super_psycho: " if her powers are same as zoom and on same scale then this is a curbstomp" 
You asked if, and i answered no. I didn't ask how hot it burns, I asked how fast it goes. 

Again, she doesn't have to stop them. she only needs to slow them down. I can repeat that if you want, it hasn't seemed to sink in the last three times i've said it.  

this is a discussion that was previously held regarding the speed of superman's heat vision. I direct you to static's first post. Superman is stated to be going 2000 miles per second. Nowhere near the speed of light. Flash is slightly ahead of him. When a beam of anything is emitted, its speed is not added onto the speed of whatever emitted it. It only travels at a set speed. Since flash is traveling at apporximately 2000 miles per second, and is out racing the beam, that means the beam is going at speeds of less than 2000 miles per second. Your argument is invalid.  
@sandiego008
: I had never thought of the mist blinding wonderwoman thing, great tactic. However, would she be able to get it up in time to confuse wonderwoman? I'm not sure she would be allowed to start the battle in mist, that might count as a preemptive strike.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By super_psycho
@phliuy said:

@super_psycho: " if her powers are same as zoom and on same scale then this is a curbstomp" 
You asked if, and i answered no. I didn't ask how hot it burns, I asked how fast it goes. 

Again, she doesn't have to stop them. she only needs to slow them down. I can repeat that if you want, it hasn't seemed to sink in the last three times i've said it.  

this is a discussion that was previously held regarding the speed of superman's heat vision. I direct you to static's first post. Superman is stated to be going 2000 miles per second. Nowhere near the speed of light. Flash is slightly ahead of him. When a beam of anything is emitted, its speed is not added onto the speed of whatever emitted it. It only travels at a set speed. Since flash is traveling at apporximately 2000 miles per second, and is out racing the beam, that means the beam is going at speeds of less than 2000 miles per second. Your argument is invalid.   
@sandiego008
: I had never thought of the mist blinding wonderwoman thing, great tactic. However, would she be able to get it up in time to confuse wonderwoman? I'm not sure she would be allowed to start the battle in mist, that might count as a preemptive strike.

rofl nice joke buddy but dont say that to anyone becoz they ll pucnh u in face .....flash clears the whole city of 50000 in less than a second ....u think he is going at the speed of 2000 miles per second 
phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By phliuy
@super_psycho: I say jokes like that in real life too because I'm trained enough to react if they try. 
Anyways, if you read the post, it says that flash stated in the comic that supes was going 2000 miles per second. Thats why I know he was going that fast.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By super_psycho
@phliuy said:

@super_psycho: I say jokes like that in real life too because I'm trained enough to react if they try. 
Anyways, if you read the post, it says that flash stated in the comic that supes was going 2000 miles per second. Thats why I know he was going that fast.

superman doesn't go lightspeed becoz he ll damage the planet ....ur words( Since flash is traveling at apporximately 2000 miles per second, and is out racing the beam, that means the beam is going at speeds of less than 2000 miles per second.   ) 
phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By phliuy
@super_psycho said:
@phliuy said:

superman doesn't go lightspeed becoz he ll damage the planet ....ur words( Since flash is traveling at apporximately 2000 miles per second, and is out racing the beam, that means the beam is going at speeds of less than 2000 miles per second.   ) 
NO.  YOUR argument was that the beams travel at light speed.  
@super_psycho said: 
@phliuy said: 
@super_psychoshe doesn't have to stop them. She only has to slow them down for 1/4000th of a second. She is fully capable of doing that 

So apparently, I've just disproven your argument so hard that your brain forgot it was the one who made that argument
cosmo111687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 15

#112  Edited By cosmo111687

If there're no morals, then I'd have to say everybody loses to Meggan because she's shaped by her environment and the collective effect of all that power and violence surrounding her would turn her into something horrible (or something beautiful, as we saw when she became Gloriana and liberated Hell by finding strength in herself, in which case everybody wins. Of course, if there are no morals, then I doubt she would go that route.)

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By IcePrince_X
@super_psycho said:
@IcePrince_X said:
But Marvel has the Phoenix force on its side and Photon whose speed can equal DC plus Photon can be able to radiate energy similar to kryptonite as long as she understands its light physiology.
captain atom have same powers it doesn't mean he can beat superman...how fast(reaction,reflexes) is photon?
Photon can move as a speed of light. 
She can know the light radiation of kryptonite by the help of Rachel Summers and even Meggan. Take note, this is not the first time Photon interacted with DC characters before where she was able to emulate the green light of the green lantern. Also she can also be in light form and thus can not be harmed by physical attacks.

The one day prep means alot for both teams but with the Phoenix Force alone and no morals... DC team will be toast. 
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#114  Edited By Killemall
@cosmo111687: ABSOLUTELY AGREE.. moral off megal can absorb ANY form of energy, she can absorb the living energy from the planet  and everyone around her (including phoenix and all the marvel and dc character) .. moral off i dont see the entire DC lasting long enough meggan to make any big damage. not to mention the fact that team has 1 day prep all they have to do is stop team DC long enough for MEGGAN to start absorbing powers , although the exact time it takes has never been stated its pretty obvious that its 2,3 seconds at most.   
@phliuy:  With one day prep time i really dont see rachiel going on the battle field as herself and not phoenix, that would be PIS wouldnt it?  

@super_psycho: I agree with almost everything you have said, and its strange no body has even brought the fact that Thor girl is in the battle as well, she drop thor down to ground in one shot.. she's a powerhouse too.. 

I cant force my opinion on anyone but MEGGAN or Pheonix can pretty much solo everyone, together they can bring people back from dead, potential is endless =)
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By super_psycho
@IcePrince_X said:
@super_psycho said:
@IcePrince_X said:
But Marvel has the Phoenix force on its side and Photon whose speed can equal DC plus Photon can be able to radiate energy similar to kryptonite as long as she understands its light physiology.
captain atom have same powers it doesn't mean he can beat superman...how fast(reaction,reflexes) is photon?
Photon can move as a speed of light. She can know the light radiation of kryptonite by the help of Rachel Summers and even Meggan. Take note, this is not the first time Photon interacted with DC characters before where she was able to emulate the green light of the green lantern. Also she can also be in light form and thus can not be harmed by physical attacks. The one day prep means alot for both teams but with the Phoenix Force alone and no morals... DC team will be toast. 
ia gree with prep part .... captain atom is light speed too in space ...crossovers are non canon and u know that....
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By super_psycho
@phliuy said:

@where4artthoucarlos: as far as i can tell, she can manipulate time, but not bring it near a full stop, else she would be just like zoom. The other dc girls have so much speed that they can effectively manipulate time, as time will appear to slow down for them as they speed up (einstein's theory of special relativity) 

ur words buddy .....i said if her powers are like zoom and on same scale then its a curbstomp u mentioned her powers i didnt ....if u have short term memory then plz don't troll
Deadpool_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Deadpool_17

Ill go with DC here. They use thei physic and intelligence and are more powerful/resistant

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By phliuy
@super_psycho said:
@phliuy said:

@where4artthoucarlos: as far as i can tell, she can manipulate time, but not bring it near a full stop, else she would be just like zoom. The other dc girls have so much speed that they can effectively manipulate time, as time will appear to slow down for them as they speed up (einstein's theory of special relativity) 

ur words buddy .....i said if her powers are like zoom and on same scale then its a curbstomp u mentioned her powers i didnt ....if u have short term memory then plz don't troll
No I clearly say that her powers are no where near zooms. Then you said "if" her powers are on zooms level it would be a curbstomp. WHEN I ALREADY SAID THEY WERENT.   
@super_psycho  said: 

Stop trying to misconstrue your idiotic statements as mine. as you can clearly see. I said that her powers are nowhere near zooms. YOU, for some reason, ignored this, and said that if her powers are on zooms level it would be a stomp.  If anyone has a short term memory, its clearly you. 

@Killemall: I wasn't aware that there was a days prep at the time.  There's just no way for dc to win if marvel has prep on account of meggan and phoenix. Sandiego did a good analysis a little bit up. Arguments been over for a while, some guy's just been trying to nitpick my arguments and failing at it for the past day
Oh, side note, I thought your username was kille mall, like a shopping mall or something, lol. 
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By blacharrt

This is an interesting match up people talk about speedblitz as a means of winning, usually when they have no real argument as to how the their character can win.
For the record the only reason WW gets majority against storm is only because of the speedblitz factor and fanboyism, with the assumption ww can move faster than light. But when asked from evidence of such or anything showing her moving faster than light there was no evidence at all. But it was shown that storm's powers can react at the speed of light. WW has a superior fighting style than storm, but storm can use her abilities in a number of ways to hinder an opponent from hitting her, and completely throw them off balance. WW also clearly has more physical strength than her, but Storm's powers has shown that she can produce more raw energy than the sun, and can lift mountain and several hundred tons with wind alone. Not to mention WW has no counter from an internal attack from storm.  Storm can erect a pressure field shield that an withstand mininukes.  So the Fight between WW and Storm would be a lot closer than a lot of people think.
Rogue is a much bigger factor that people are emphasizing in Melee combat situation, and with Ms. Marvel Powers she won't be an easy KO, and they can't kill her. And she will absorb the the life essence of anyone she's fighting and become stronger, while weakening them drastically to the point of putting them in a coma, since she is bloodlusted i doubt she would let go due to morals like she normally does. If Rogue went up against WW, WW would lose pretty quickly because she's usually too quick to throw a punch.
MM is also another very interesting Factor to the fight, incredible strength, speed, and she can go intangible, not to mention telepathy, by far the most versatile from the DC roster. there honestly. Besides Firestar with goo range abilities, the rest are generally brawlers and usually fight close quarters. That's not the best tactic with the current Marvel Roster.
Rachel with the Phoenix went toe to toe with a confident gladiator and held his own when he was trying to kill her, so the Idea a blitz would work against her is unlikely not to mention the phoenix raptor would prevent them from touching her team.  Also DC's Leader which i'm assuming is WW would have to give verbal commands because WW is totally immune to telepathy. That also puts DC at a big disadvantage, this would mean that WW would have to think before she even decided to pull a blitz off. I think Rachel has better telepathic feats than MM and could fry her brain. 
Meegan is also an interesting character which kind makes this thread a spite against DC, because she can mimic's the Phoenix force and raise the dead, i don't think any of the DC characters can do that if they get killed.
Rather spite is Adding Photon, who can mimic pretty much any energy known she is around, not to mention can take non visible energy forms and can attack ftl speeds.The DC team would need a good energy manipulator to counter her, and they don't have one.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By BMEZY
@Killemall

you're right about everything accept phoenix... meggan would probably kill herself trying to overload the pure raw undiluted power of the phoenix... especially if this is current rachel 

not even meggan can withstand this much power... the byproducted of the power transfer destroyed the whole solar system... all i'm saying is that meggan won't be absorbing phoenix's power like you think she will, it's just too much for her
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Killemall
@BMEZY: but she did get a portion of phoenix's power and together were bringing ppl back from the dead.. she doesnt have to absorb all of phoenix's power.. just enough to be a threat to everyone else..  

what i dont understand is how have everyone so utterly ignored thor girl?? she was giving thor a hard time, knocked him off to ground with but one shot (althought that wasnt war more like practice but u get my point).. In offence thor girl could hold her own :)  
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By blacharrt
@Killemall
@BMEZY: Mimicing and absorbing are two different things.  Several people have mimiced the power of the phoenix and had access to said "unlimited power" the first is ink the second is hope. Meggan has shown to already be able to mimic the powers of the phoenix and galactus, so like the other it's possible to can tap into the unlimited power the phoenix force can yield. Now if she is trying to absorb it, you can't absorb unlimited power, it's unlimited... you're going to overload.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Killemall
@blacharrt: yep absolutely agree. 

so buddy what's ur take on the battle, i am guessing ur gonna say team marvel curbstomp too.. 
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By blacharrt

I think a speedblitz doesn't make any sense at all, I at least expect a charge battlecry from wonderwoman which means the marvel girls have enough time to shield from an on coming assault.  the amount of power on the Marvel trumps the physical power that dc has, and they are far too versatile in their usages for DC to counter. so I think Marvel will beat them. Rachel has enough power to Mindrape MM, Supergirl, and Powergirl with the PF backing her. As I said before thorgirl has a much wider powerset than Mary Marvel, who has to share her power with CM.
WW could be taken out by Rogue easily in this Fight with power and life essence absorption, with storm, WW would have to earn that win.  Meggan really does make it a spite fight, and Photon because there is no one on DC who can counter her or even hit her if she doesn't want them to, is extra.

So yes Marvel wins this.

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By phliuy
@blacharrt: I don't think wonder woman would fal lto rogue. Each team has a day of prep, and I assume knowledge of eachother's powers based on the fight set up. I think they would all stay away from physically damaging rogue. Wonderwoman can also only move half lightspeed, so if storm can actually react at light speed, it would be a great fight. Could you post the relevant scans? (more energy than the sun, pressure fields withstanding small nukes, powers at light speed). Or would you mind just describing more the situation that showed how fast she was reacting? 
And I don't think that ww will let out a battle cry. she has been preparing for a day and will most likely try to get right on down to it. 
@Killemall: Thor girl may be able to knock thor around for a bit, but she's really just a scaled down, girl thor. She is strong, but no where near as strong as any of the dc powerhosues. Marvel database says she can lift about 75 tons, which is impressive, but her physical strength won't be what helps in this fight. She does, however, have a degree of weather control, although storm can already do this. She's a solid character, but I don't think she will be a game changer in this fight.

However, I think we're all in agreement that marvel wins this matchup decisively
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Killemall
@blacharrt@phliuy: yep i can see most ppl agree that marvel wins easily.. i am surprised this thread was so popular , 125 posts impressive. :) 
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#127  Edited By Outside_85

Characters like Rogue has to be pretty boring to bring to a fight, they dont have any powers of their own, they have those of other people. 

phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By phliuy
@Killemall: to be honest, I think about half of it was me and this other guy going back and forth, haha.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Killemall
@phliuy: lol i know, page 1 to 3 is me trying to convince one dude that ww cant speedblitz everyone :) lol but well we eventually agreed to disagree and then you came in :D i am sure at least 20% post here has my name :D  you and the other dude make up like 30% each..
Avatar image for where4artthoucarlos
where4artthoucarlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we still didn't decide who wins

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By blacharrt
@phliuy said:
@blacharrt: I don't think wonder woman would fal lto rogue. Each team has a day of prep, and I assume knowledge of eachother's powers based on the fight set up. I think they would all stay away from physically damaging rogue. Wonderwoman can also only move half lightspeed, so if storm can actually react at light speed, it would be a great fight. Could you post the relevant scans? (more energy than the sun, pressure fields withstanding small nukes, powers at light speed). Or would you mind just describing more the situation that showed how fast she was reacting? 
And I don't think that ww will let out a battle cry. she has been preparing for a day and will most likely try to get right on down to it. 
@Killemall: Thor girl may be able to knock thor around for a bit, but she's really just a scaled down, girl thor. She is strong, but no where near as strong as any of the dc powerhosues. Marvel database says she can lift about 75 tons, which is impressive, but her physical strength won't be what helps in this fight. She does, however, have a degree of weather control, although storm can already do this. She's a solid character, but I don't think she will be a game changer in this fight. However, I think we're all in agreement that marvel wins this matchup decisively
without some kind of cosmic awareness how do they get the rundown on each others powers? Prepping for a fight can be, training, getting gear, planning, meditation, relaxing a number of thing. i don't see them spending time trying to figure out their power when she should be working on strategy. I doubt any of the people are bringing extra gear other than their own power set.
No Caption Provided
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Killemall
@blacharrt: well if one of your greatest strenght is mimmic someone's power.. the first thing in prep would be to decide whose power to mimic, come on man that's commonsense.. Plus Meggan and Rachel are old friends (could even be lesbo couples i dont really know, would love to watch though, but that's besides the point) they should know how each other's power work.. 
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By blacharrt
@Killemall: i never stated it as the greatest strength only that compounding that ability with the Phoenix force already is spite. She could just as easily mimic rogue's abilities until she can actually absorb the DC character's powers. With rogue's touching ability she would gain instant knowledge on the characters, and can take the DC's character's powers away.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By sandiego008

@super_psycho said:

@sandiego008 said:

u said meggan mimics wonder woman's power didnt you? and you think wonder woman will let storm do that all omg she is statue get over it
This is what I posted in battle ... didn't really spell it out as I wasn't writing a novel but meant for it to mean she turned back to her normal self to start absorbing earth as she is 3 weakened vs 1 weakened (since phoenix hasn't gotten involved) So meggan rids her self of WW's power and starts to absorb the power of the earth to gain/regain strength.  As such she is susceptible to telaphy.  This would be possible as well ... as meggan gains strength  she becomes extremely strong and would be healed going versus 3 weakened foes.
@sandiego008 said:

At this point meggan draws on the power of the earth and takes down mary marvel and badly hurts the other two before miss martian defeats her with telaphy by making her into a weakened state and WW destroys her. 

@phliuy said:

@sandiego008

Well I assumed that if you have 1 day prep ... making the mist is like setting traps to gain the advantage right?  What is the point of having prep time if you can't set traps or find strategic terrain advantages ... I wouldn't consider it a preemptive strike? And you are correct as well as there is no reason for Rachel to enter the battle in non-phoenix form since the day of prep so all speed zerg stratagies don't apply.  If there was no prep time this battle breakdown would be different that's for sure, but with prep it's kind of a spite battle.
phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By phliuy
@Killemall: lo, i guess we all have our own private battles. 

@blacharrt
: the setup explains that zatanna and scarlet witch met each other through a rip in the dimensions, and agreed to bring their 7 toughest fighters. I assumed they would know something about the other's warriors. doesn't specifically say it, though.

@where4artthoucarlos: yes we did. marvel in a rout. 
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Killemall
@blacharrt: lol come on man we are on the same team, i am just kidding relax :)..  
Team marvel win hands down. 
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By blacharrt
@phliuy: it's like the constitution, it's vague enough to mean anything.  but i doubt that knowledge comes with it. 
@Killemall: I love you, you can give me a grownup hug now. ;>)
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Killemall
@blacharrt: no problem but no inappropriate contact or kissing :p beware i am a law student i am go gonna sue ur arse if u do that :) else all in good faith.. 
phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By phliuy
@sandiego008: The mist would affect the other team, which means it would be during the battle. It's like those moves in pokemon that lower stats that don't do damage. Traps would be fine, but a mist would affect the other team before the fight actually starts. But the fight's already heavily in favor of marvel to the point of a rout.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By blacharrt
@Killemall said:
@blacharrt: no problem but no inappropriate contact or kissing :p beware i am a law student i am go gonna sue ur arse if u do that :) else all in good faith.. 
define inappropriate, because i think politicians are often inappropraite
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Killemall
@blacharrt: anything that can be interpreted as sexual harassment. :) 
rhstickler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#142  Edited By rhstickler

Nice rosters. Sarcasm/ Not slanted at all.