Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Cyborg Superman with all his rings, General Zod, Superman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Superboy vs Current Silver Surfer with 2 rings (one is green lantern ring and another is red lantern ring) and uni-power, he can use this rings pretty good.

I think SS can win this.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

So it is a test for Surfer? 
Surfer's only problem is Cyborg. Some ordinary man with Uni-Power was able to overpower Juggy's immunity to telepathy given by Cyttorak. So Surfer by TP, eventually drainning.
Personally I belive that most of his enemies he can take by pure energy attacks.

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hoboseid

Red Lantern Ring is almost useless for Surfer, he rarely ever gets bloodlusted even if he's fighting bricks like Bill or Ravenous he's chilled out. The Red Ring is powered by rage, Surfer surfs he doesn't really do roid rage.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By termiteone4ever

LOL Surfer Dies lol

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By capall2

Hank would pose a serious threat to the surfer simply due to his unique durability, however the Surfer with the rings (altho he really has no use for this since his power cosmic with amped uni-power should be more than sufficient) would prevail in this battle again thanks to his cosmic awareness. Surfer would be able to exploit Kryptonians weakness to red sun radiation as well as another viner mentioned above, simply draining and absorbing the Kryptonians yellow solar energy would also do the trick here.  Surfer has simply too many means of winning this battle here, intangibility, omni-directional cosmic radiation blasts, tp etc etc etc.  The team can only win here if this battle occurred in a physical confrontational siutations and with Surfer's vast and immene power cosmic this should not happen...
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Surfer could take out anyone here with the rings excluding Cyborg. 

Here, its just easier to take down everyone, and he may or may not take down Cyborg though.

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _Courage_

Hank is the only problem. Norrin will defeat him eventually.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@termiteone4ever said:
" LOL Surfer Dies lol "

Prove it.

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:

" The team wins. "
And again, prove it.

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" LOL Surfer Dies lol "

Prove it.

" The team wins. "
And again, prove it. "
Let's see: Superman's combat speed is greater than Surfer's (yes, combat speed, not travel speed), he is at least equal to Surfer in strength, General Zod and Superboy will be a good support to him and can speedblitz, while Hal and Hank can create a variety of forcefields, blasts, pocket universes, transmute matter, become invisible, intangible, enhance beings with their power rings and lots more.
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jedisupermaster
" @Jedisupermaster said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" LOL Surfer Dies lol "

Prove it.

" The team wins. "
And again, prove it. "
Let's see: Superman's combat speed is greater than Surfer's (yes, combat speed, not travel speed), he is at least equal to Surfer in strength, General Zod and Superboy will be a good support to him and can speedblitz, while Hal and Hank can create a variety of forcefields, blasts, pocket universes, transmute matter, become invisible, intangible, enhance beings with their power rings and lots more. "

I need a proof that Supermans combat skills are higher then SS combat skills.

Also, if you dont know, SS can drain energy of ALL those characters in DC team. Its easy for him. And he can make everything that can make GLs.

But i see Cyborg Superman is a REAL problem for SS.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

I don't think Surfer can use the rings directly, he would have to somehow take the energy out of the rings.

But Henshaw is going to be a problem, he was a beast withou rings but when he had 10 he was uber powerful. 

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
"

I don't think Surfer can use the rings directly, he would have to somehow take the energy out of the rings.

But Henshaw is going to be a problem, he was a beast withou rings but when he had 10 he was uber powerful. 

"
In this battle SS can use rings directly.
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster said:

" @Gremlin From Kremlin said:

" @Jedisupermaster said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" LOL Surfer Dies lol "

Prove it.

" The team wins. "
And again, prove it. "
Let's see: Superman's combat speed is greater than Surfer's (yes, combat speed, not travel speed), he is at least equal to Surfer in strength, General Zod and Superboy will be a good support to him and can speedblitz, while Hal and Hank can create a variety of forcefields, blasts, pocket universes, transmute matter, become invisible, intangible, enhance beings with their power rings and lots more. "

Also, if you dont know, SS can drain energy of ALL those characters in DC team. Its easy for him. And he can make everything that can make GLs.

"

No Caption Provided

Striking power - shatters time and space.
No Caption Provided
Outmaneuvres the Omega Beams.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Speedblitzing Imperiex
And I need proof that Surfer can drain the energy of the rings.
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jedisupermaster
" @Jedisupermaster said:

" @Jedisupermaster said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" LOL Surfer Dies lol "

Prove it.

" The team wins. "
And again, prove it. "

"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
  Speedblitzing Imperiex And I need proof that Surfer can drain the energy of the rings. "

Look into this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/silver-surfer/29-2502/silver-surfer-vs-superman/92-20290/?page=3

There are a cuple of SS feats that are ABOVE Supes and any GL feats. Just look into that thread, please.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

I don't think the red lantern ring and the uni-power can co-exist together. Silver Surfer might lose this, the team is too powerful.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@TheSpiritStalker said:
" I don't think the red lantern ring and the uni-power can co-exist together. Silver Surfer might lose this, the team is too powerful. "
Silver Surfer is far stronger then allmost any kryptonian. Here we have current Silver Surfer (after upgrade) with uni-power and 2 power rings (in this battle, those rings can work together and SS can use them easily).
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster said:

" @Jedisupermaster said:

" @Jedisupermaster said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" LOL Surfer Dies lol "

Prove it.

" The team wins. "
And again, prove it. "

"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
  Speedblitzing Imperiex And I need proof that Surfer can drain the energy of the rings. "

Look into this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/silver-surfer/29-2502/silver-surfer-vs-superman/92-20290/?page=3

There are a cuple of SS feats that are ABOVE Supes and any GL feats. Just look into that thread, please.

"
Why don't you post the scans? Anyway, Superman is not weaker than Silver Surfer and he has feats that even surpass Surfer's, as do the Green Lanterns.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@czarny_samael said:
" So it is a test for Surfer?  Surfer's only problem is Cyborg. Some ordinary man with Uni-Power was able to overpower Juggy's immunity to telepathy given by Cyttorak. So Surfer by TP, eventually drainning. Personally I belive that most of his enemies he can take by pure energy attacks. "
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

" @Jedisupermaster said:

" @Jedisupermaster said:

" @Jedisupermaster said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" LOL Surfer Dies lol "

Prove it.

" The team wins. "
And again, prove it. "

"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
Why don't you post the scans? Anyway, Superman is not weaker than Silver Surfer and he has feats that even surpass Surfer's, as do the Green Lanterns. "

Not really, physically Superman is Surfers superior, but Surfer's best feats overall are better then Supermans. 
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
"
" @Jedisupermaster said:

" @Jedisupermaster said:

" @Jedisupermaster said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" LOL Surfer Dies lol "

Prove it.

" The team wins. "
And again, prove it. "

"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
Why don't you post the scans? Anyway, Superman is not weaker than Silver Surfer and he has feats that even surpass Surfer's, as do the Green Lanterns. "
Not really, physically Superman is Surfers superior, but Surfer's best feats overall are better then Supermans.  "
I agree, I'm not saying Superman is any better than Surfer in terms of abilities. Norrin certainly outclasses Clark in terms of matter manipulation, telepathy, cosmic awareness, etc.
But it's not like Superman can't fight him.
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jedisupermaster
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
"
" @Jedisupermaster said:

" @Jedisupermaster said:

" @Jedisupermaster said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" LOL Surfer Dies lol "

Prove it.

" The team wins. "
And again, prove it. "

"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
Not really, physically Superman is Surfers superior, but Surfer's best feats overall are better then Supermans.  "
I agree, I'm not saying Superman is any better than Surfer in terms of abilities. Norrin certainly outclasses Clark in terms of matter manipulation, telepathy, cosmic awareness, etc. But it's not like Superman can't fight him. "

Superman cant fight him. SS will drain his Sun radiation and it will be the end for Superman. Or he can drain live energy from Superman easily. Supes is no match for SS.

And i didnt give scans because i dont know how to post them here. But i gave you a proof link to SS feats.

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
"
" @Jedisupermaster said:

" @Jedisupermaster said:

" @Jedisupermaster said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" LOL Surfer Dies lol "

Prove it.

" The team wins. "
And again, prove it. "

"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
I agree, I'm not saying Superman is any better than Surfer in terms of abilities. Norrin certainly outclasses Clark in terms of matter manipulation, telepathy, cosmic awareness, etc. But it's not like Superman can't fight him. "

Superman cant fight him. SS will drain his Sun radiation and it will be the end for Superman. Or he can drain live energy from Superman easily. Supes is no match for SS.

And i didnt give scans because i dont know how to post them here. But i gave you a proof link to SS feats.

"
Superman has fought energy manipulators in the past and he's still alive. Captain Atom, Major Force, Firestorm, Imperiex, after all. All of them are great energy manipulators. He is more than a match for Silver Surfer, who got thrown of his board by Cable who is not even close to Superman's level of strength. You can easily post scans from your computer by saving them there and pressing "insert" right next to the link button.