• 60 results
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve: i don't have any in my hands right now,i would have to look it up,but she has better speed feats than ms marvel who has super sonic speed,which makes donna the fastest one here.

Donna doesn't have many strength feats either. I've been saying that for years. She severely lacks feats to put her up in strength with She-Hulk. Ms. Marvel's sonic speed is travel which wouldn't matter here.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By gokuwarrior

@pokeysteve:ms marvel's travel speed is supersonic,so donna is faster than everyone else,what i said to the other user is that donna outclasses ms marvel in every category which is true,she-hulk is stronger and probably more durable,donna is much faster and a much better fighter.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even while IDK Star Girl for example, since I had some doubts abouts feats from her I've seen, I am not sure how team made out of two women that don't even have superhuman durability could stand here. Ms. Marvel also seem to be weaker than Donna from what I've seen.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since its first appearance She-Hulk showed a high level of physical strength. She was able to create gigantic waves strength or support the thousands of tons of weight of a suspension bridge. [ Image 1 ] [Image 2 ] [ Imagen3 ].

Or enduring the countless tons of rock in a cave or heavy armor tearing like paper. [ Image 1 ] [ Image 2] [ Imagen3 ].

She-Hulk would also be able to break the armor of Nebula designed to resist the power cosmic storms. [Image ].

She-Hulk is the most powerful woman in the universe physically , she even come to defeat theChampion of the Universe one of the Elders and holder of Primordial Power . She would be considered to perform this feat after the most powerful beings in the universe had been physically overcome by the Champion. Although Jennifer lost the first encounter. [ Image 1 ] [ Image 2 ] [ Imagen3 ] [ Imagen4 ].

To defeat the Champion in a rematch She-Hulk thoroughly trained in human form to gain greater strength exponentially as She-Hulk, and although the champion had to shed the Power Gem before the fight, he still possessed the Primordial Power is a remnant of the same Big Bang , just by its natural power Champion easily rivals the power of a herald of Galactus as well as being an expert fighter and master of all fighting arts of the known universe. [ Image 1 ] [ Image 2 ] [ Image7 ].

* In the history was presented to the Power Gem as linked to the Primordial Power, which is a misunderstanding, the Infinity Gems predate the universe and the Power Primordial is the remnant of the Big Bang and is the force that nurtures Elders and become what they are.However, if you must have some sort of affinity between some Elders with the Infinity Gems, apparently due to his obsessions and power gem can attract necessary for your benefit. The Champion to be stripped of the Power Gem could not lose the Primordial Power.

Force levels of She-Hulk have increased so that it easily rivals his cousin Hulk in normal conditions. She has shown to be able to handle the training equipment the Mole (The Thing) with one hand and rivalHercules doing their best, even if he could not control either their new level of strength. [ Image 1 ] [Image 2 ] [ Imagen3 ].

She-Hulk also show powerful enough to withstand a battle against Titania which now possessed thePower Gem (one of the Infinity Gems) that would even defeat. [ Image 1 ] [ Image 2 ] [ Imagen3 ] [Imagen4 ] [ Imagen5 ] [ Imagen6 ] [ Image7 ] [ Imagen8 ] [ Image9 ] [ Image10 ].

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Girl feats?

She can fight and dodge blows from Black Adam

No Caption Provided

and hurt gods that are more powerful than Kryptonians

No Caption Provided

She has power similar to GLs and has full control of the electro-magnetic spectrum. She has super speed, strength, and healing, plus an impenetrable force field.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By gokuwarrior

@dum529001:she-hulk is the strongest woman physically,but only in marvel,and she never defeated the champion of the universe when he had the power gem.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Ddecourt

@shawnbaby said:

@greenteaforme said:

@odinsonnn said:

Rogue gets her hands on any of them, team two wins immediately. All depends on who she touches and how long she touches them. If she doesn't KO them on contact (long enough contact of course), then she still takes enough power to counter.

Rogue doesn't just take power she siphons it. So the more she takes the more they lose. If she goes for Donna it's worst-case.

At that point She-hulk one shots BC, Carol and Rogue take down Donna. Leaves Storm and She-hulk to take on Stargirl and Fire. Idk too much about the latter but if they aren't at least beta level powerhouses then Storm and She-hulk can finish them.

Team Marvel (Rogue contingent).

Donna Troy's powers being magical mean Rogue cannot take her powers, and she has been incapacitated after trying to sap a magic user before. So this isn't a really great plan against DC's biggest hitter.

No Caption Provided

Rogue's absorbed powers from Juggernaut Multiple times...

That's some crap writing right there... She has almost died many times before cause absorbing Juggie, Ares and between others on that level. It has been stated many times that she can't contain that much power.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:ms marvel's travel speed is supersonic,so donna is faster than everyone else,what i said to the other user is that donna outclasses ms marvel in every category which is true,she-hulk is stronger and probably more durable,donna is much faster and a much better fighter.

She's definitely faster but a better fighter than She-Hulk is arguable. Not by me though lol I've only seen a couple of feats from her where as I haven't really seen anything from Donna. That one fight with WW which I think was a sparring match.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By gokuwarrior

@pokeysteve:donna better start to have more feats,i'm not a fan but it's really hard for her fans to support her in batlle threads.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

@gokuwarrior: Carol has a seventh sense It would be hard to speedblizt some who can anticipate such thing. The chick can augment her own speed, strength etc,. during battle by absorbing energies if sonic scream is not an energy then how do categorized it? It can affect matter if not a form of energy how can it affect anything then?

Also do you have scans were Donna speedblizt anyone on their first encounter? Cause so far she lacks your claim of speedfeats.

Like I said keep in mind Storm can suck air out from peoples lungs. I doubt if Star girl can survive that. Storm could easy kill Black Canary from a distance. There is a strong chance that in the end Donna will be facing 4 people instead of the scenario you just put-up. Why do you think a lot of people said Marvel chicks win this before I posted my vote? I wasn't even looking for a debate. So far you have clearly disregard their abilities. You really should get out of your bubble.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord:ms marverl seventh sense doesn't work 90% of the times,please if you read her stuff you should know her seventh sense doesn't work most of the time,tyhat's why it's stated that is a precocious seventh sense.

stargirl is more powerful than storm,she has many ways to take her down.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:donna better start to have more feats,i'm not a fan but it's really hard for her fans to support her in batlle threads.

Lol that's gonna be tough since she doesn't exist yet. DC better get on that first. Freakin New 52.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: The same could be said about Donna blizting anybody.

Stargirl maybe more powerful than Storm but that doesn't mean she can survive with out air in her lungs. Things like this happen not just in comics but also in real life. lol. It actually reminded me of something during WW2 where a shovel beat a tank. Anyways DC chicks doesn't have much feats to show it's hard to use them in an argument IMO. Marvel team has shown many feats.

Well I have cast my vote I may or may not change it. Sorry if many wouldn't agree with your choice but things like this happens. Marvel chicks just have too many feats to consider. DC just has to few or just maybe isn't enough to convince people why they would win as of this moment. They just clearly lack feats.

Beside their is also popularity to consider why they would choose Marvel chicks over DC chicks in this one without giving thought to any argument.