• 59 results
#1 Edited by WillPayton (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC: Black Canary, Donna Troy, Fire, Stargirl

vs

Team Marvel: Ms Marvel, Rogue, She-Hulk, Storm

Random encounter, win by KO or death, starting 10m apart.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by catofellow (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. No one on team Marvel could tangle with Donna Troy or Stargirl, except maybe Storm. Storm is one of those characters that was basically street level plus, until the writers decided she could take on the likes of silver surfer. If Storm is blitzed, she doesn't have the durability to take blows from Donna or Stargirl. But Storm's most powerful attacks could solo. I'll take DC 6 of 10.

#3 Edited by Odinsonnn (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue gets her hands on any of them, team two wins immediately. All depends on who she touches and how long she touches them. If she doesn't KO them on contact (long enough contact of course), then she still takes enough power to counter.

Rogue doesn't just take power she siphons it. So the more she takes the more they lose. If she goes for Donna it's worst-case.

At that point She-hulk one shots BC, Carol and Rogue take down Donna. Leaves Storm and She-hulk to take on Stargirl and Fire. Idk too much about the latter but if they aren't at least beta level powerhouses then Storm and She-hulk can finish them.

Team Marvel (Rogue contingent).

#6 Posted by WillPayton (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#7 Posted by BullPR (641 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Are they aware of Rogue powers?

If no, I would say Marvel wins.

If yes, I'm not sure enough to give an answer.

#8 Edited by Pokeysteve (7006 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually leaning towards Marvel here. Mainly because of She-Hulk. Donna is probably the only one that could stand up to her physically and even then there aren't that many concrete feats to put her there. Just fighting feats.

Canary is way out of her league here.

I think Ms. Marvel and Jen should be immune to any of Fire's attacks.

After a second OP check it doesn't say no BFR. Stargirl solos. Remove BFR.

#9 Posted by WillPayton (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@bullpr said:

No knowledge at start of battle.

After a second OP check it doesn't say no BFR. Stargirl solos. Remove BFR.

BFR is allowed.

#10 Posted by catofellow (248 posts) - - Show Bio
@bullpr said:

If no, I would say Marvel wins.

If yes, I'm not sure enough to give an answer.

I don't think Rogue's ability would be hard to counter. Donna Troy and Stargirl could one shot Rogue if she managed to get her hands on them, long before she has drained them or taken on their powers.

Actually leaning towards Marvel here. Mainly because of She-Hulk. Donna is probably the only one that could stand up to her physically and even then there aren't that many concrete feats to put her there. Just fighting feats.

She Hulk cannot fly. It would be a disadvantage of course. I disagree about Canary. What is there to suggest that Ms. Marvel or Rogue would be immune to her powers? Unless Storm took all the wind out of the air (which would kill half her own team).

#11 Posted by Pokeysteve (7006 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

She Hulk cannot fly. It would be a disadvantage of course. I disagree about Canary. What is there to suggest that Ms. Marvel or Rogue would be immune to her powers? Unless Storm took all the wind out of the air (which would kill half her own team).

She can't fly and it is a disadvantage. No one on team DC has the ability to put her down though. Maybe Donna but she doesn't have that many feats. Donna can't beat her with flying you know.

Canary's power would definitely still work but it isn't going to stop Jen or even Ms. Marvel. She can't hurt either of them.

#12 Posted by WillPayton (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow said:
@pokeysteve said:

She can't fly and it is a disadvantage. No one on team DC has the ability to put her down though.

I bet the Cosmic Rod can take her down, but I'm no expert on it.

#13 Posted by Pr0metheus (3138 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Pokeysteve (7006 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet the Cosmic Rod can take her down, but I'm no expert on it.

Me neither.

@pokeysteve: Canary cry to keep rogue at bay.

Lol ok how about the two bricks and Storm?

#15 Posted by WillPayton (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1, any ideas on how well Star Girl (and DC team) can do here against the Marvel team?

#16 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow:storm can't hurt silver surfer without the help of bad writtin,the guy can move through stars,destroy planets and control energy,there is way that lightnings are going to hurt him,storm never really hurt him,when she attacked him then we saw him completely unharmed in the next panel,without bad writtin storm is not going to hurt silver surfer.

#17 Posted by HtG (131 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow said:
@pokeysteve said:

She can't fly and it is a disadvantage. No one on team DC has the ability to put her down though. Maybe Donna but she doesn't have that many feats. Donna can't beat her with flying you know.

Canary's power would definitely still work but it isn't going to stop Jen or even Ms. Marvel. She can't hurt either of them.

She can't fly, but she has a 600ft vertical leap and starts off 10 meters away. So there's that. Also she scurry

#18 Posted by Rexorr (144 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel team

#19 Posted by Pokeysteve (7006 posts) - - Show Bio

@htg said:

@pokeysteve said:

She can't fly, but she has a 600ft vertical leap and starts off 10 meters away. So there's that. Also she scurry

I think you might have quoted the wrong person. I'm leaning towards team Marvel here. I just read Avengers Disassembled a week ago and she was damn scurry lol.

#20 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue gets her hands on any of them, team two wins immediately. All depends on who she touches and how long she touches them. If she doesn't KO them on contact (long enough contact of course), then she still takes enough power to counter.

Rogue doesn't just take power she siphons it. So the more she takes the more they lose. If she goes for Donna it's worst-case.

At that point She-hulk one shots BC, Carol and Rogue take down Donna. Leaves Storm and She-hulk to take on Stargirl and Fire. Idk too much about the latter but if they aren't at least beta level powerhouses then Storm and She-hulk can finish them.

Donna Troy's powers being magical mean Rogue cannot take her powers, and she has been incapacitated after trying to sap a magic user before. So this isn't a really great plan against DC's biggest hitter.

#21 Posted by WillPayton (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#22 Edited by HtG (131 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really curious about how powerful Stargirl is, because I have absolutely no idea.

#23 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i have to go with team Marvel here. sure stargirl has the cosmic control rod and could BFR them but i dont think storm will let her do that. Storm even without the air sucking can destroy star girl in 7 different ways.

She hulk is the strongest one here and i dont see her getting taken down by anyone other than star girl who is busy with Storm. She hulk could take donna before she gets higher than 600 ft in the air with how far apart they start

Ms.Marvel is resistant to fire and should be able to take out Fire easily

the Rogue in the picture already has flight and super strength so she doesnt even need to absorb anyone she could flick black canary before she does anything

Team Marvel wins here

#24 Posted by WillPayton (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@htg said:

I'm really curious about how powerful Stargirl is, because I have absolutely no idea.

I wish I could give you some feats for Stargirl, but I'm not really an expert on her. I know she's packing quite a lot of power because of that gear she's got and has gone up against some top-tier bad guys.

#25 Posted by Erick_Williams (713 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team 6/10

#26 Edited by Shawnbaby (9301 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@odinsonnn said:

Donna Troy's powers being magical mean Rogue cannot take her powers, and she has been incapacitated after trying to sap a magic user before. So this isn't a really great plan against DC's biggest hitter.

Rogue's absorbed powers from Juggernaut Multiple times...

#28 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by dondave (26498 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: current Black Canary?

I'm assuming it's Pre-52 Black Canary seeing as it's her in the picture the OP provided

#30 Posted by WillPayton (8406 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by HammerDown (50 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#32 Posted by Bruxae (9204 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team.

#33 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

MARVEL GIRLS WINS EASY

#34 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades:no,DC wins,donna is faster and a better fighter than anyone else here,she can easily take out ms marvel and speedblitz she hulk like if there is no tomorrow,stargirl can easily handle storm.

#35 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades:no,DC wins,donna is faster and a better fighter than anyone else here,she can easily take out ms marvel and speedblitz she hulk like if there is no tomorrow,stargirl can easily handle storm.

ha ha ha ha ok this is the Rogue that killed Ms.Marvel so Rogue already has super Strength and Flight. She Hulk is stronger than Donna and with how close they start donna wont get the time to speed Blitz. Storm could create a freaking Wirlwind right in the middle and win. And you make storm sound weak Star Girl is no match for storm like at all. Rogue could also sap Canary cuz remember Rogue has (Marvels powers) so she could speed blitz canary and get her sonic call. Giving Marvel the Upper hand and the Victory

#36 Posted by WillPayton (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

Star Girl is no match for storm like at all.

Stargirl would destroy Storm. She's gone up against much tougher opponents.

#37 Posted by kidman560 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560 said:

Star Girl is no match for storm like at all.

Stargirl would destroy Storm. She's gone up against much tougher opponents.

storm has also but Storm doesnt just get destroyed she isnt faster than storm as far as i can tell. also how come you no put Phylla-Vell in here?

#38 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560:rogue with classic ms marvel powers is just a 50 tonner and mach 1 in speed,donna troy is way stronger,much faster,much more durable and a much better figther,rogue can't overpower someone that is way more powerful than her,getting contact with donna will be almost impposible,donna can speedblitz,she doesn't need space to do that because moving at super speed is in her power set and she can fly,stargirl is more powerful than storm,stargirl has enhanced strength and agility,star blasts and Invulnerability,she can fly, shoot cosmic energy, manipulate energy, create energy constructs, and can create defensive force-fields,being attuned with the staff,she beats storm.

#39 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4465 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team has this.

#40 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: rogue first one to go down, Fire is intangible in her fire form, Rogue can't touch her, she can't get Donna's powers either and Canary could take her down from distance, as Fire can too. DC team easy takes win.

#41 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_titan_lord:marvel can't win,rogue with classic ms marvel powers is just a 50 tonner and mach 1 in speed,fire is intangible in her fire form,Rogue can't touch her,donna troy is way stronger,much faster,much more durable and a much better figther than rogue,rogue can't overpower someone that is way more powerful than her,getting contact with donna will be almost impposible,donna can speedblitz,she doesn't need space to do that because moving at super speed is in her power set and she can fly,stargirl is more powerful than storm,stargirl has enhanced strength and agility,star blasts and Invulnerability,she can fly, shoot cosmic energy, manipulate energy, create energy constructs, and can create defensive force-fields,being attuned with the staff,she beats storm.

#42 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4465 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: It's a random encounter dude. Sorry but at that scenario I don't think the DC chicks would know what hit them. Take note that Rogue can absorbed powers by physical touch not to mention their knowledge I think. If memory serves me right she has a better control of her powers nowadays they don't tend to mess her head up. Although I could be wrong. But the fact is Donna Speedblitzing them may or would only happen if 1 they have knowledge of their opponents and 2 Bloodlust but I also think that it's a small possibility in this scenario in the real life (base on experience).

Ms. Marvel can absorb energies as well. Which at this point may put Fire, Star girl and Black Canary at an utter disadvantage. They can hit her at range but they may also be making her more stronger. Also with the current story line Ms Marvel has been shown to be able to use or regained her Binary form, but it still lacks some showings. As for She-Hulk well you've seen her scans above. Also Storm can suck air from a persons lungs.

Marvel chicks have all the wild cards in this encounter. IMO they should have this.

#43 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_titan_lord:they don't have to know the marvel team to speedblitz,donna is much stronger.much more durable and much faster than rogue and also outclasses ms marvel and is too fast for she-hulk and a much better fighter,storm is not a factor here,she can and will be one shotted,they aren't going to keep sending energy attacks to ms marvel after she absorbs the first one so she won't gop binary.

she-hulk can't help too much against donna and stargirl,both can fly and have super speed.

#44 Posted by 14NC3 (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i have to go with team Marvel here. sure stargirl has the cosmic control rod and could BFR them but i dont think storm will let her do that. Storm even without the air sucking can destroy star girl in 7 different ways.

She hulk is the strongest one here and i dont see her getting taken down by anyone other than star girl who is busy with Storm. She hulk could take donna before she gets higher than 600 ft in the air with how far apart they start

Ms.Marvel is resistant to fire and should be able to take out Fire easily

the Rogue in the picture already has flight and super strength so she doesnt even need to absorb anyone she could flick black canary before she does anything

Team Marvel wins here

this

#45 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (4465 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: The OP said random encounter you're basing your choice based on what you the situation should be. Almost in every situation in comics speedblizt only happens if the character has knowledge of the enemy. Also you're disregarding Storm's abilities to create massive tornado's and lightning he could pretty much do some massive damage.

Seriously dude. Star girl's best weapon is energy attacks, Fire as well and Black Canary seriously they'll have no choice but to go to range attack. I don't see any reason for them to stop releasing energy.

You're putting your faith to Donna when logically she is out gunned. You really should get out of your bubble.

#46 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_titan_lord:donna can easily beat anyone in team marvel one on one,and speedblitz is something she can and will do if it's necesary,black canary's is not an energy attack,it's a sonic scream how is ms marvel going to absorb it?,stargirl is above storm in everything,storm and rogue will go down quickly in one hit,then it's stargirl and donna vs ms marvel and she-hulk,stargirl can keep she hulk busy for a while,enough for donna to take down ms marvel in a couple of hits.

#47 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@14nc3: rogue with classic ms marvel powers is just a 50 tonner and mach 1 in speed,fire is intangible in her fire form,Rogue can't touch her,donna troy is way stronger,much faster,much more durable and a much better figther than rogue,rogue can't overpower someone that is way more powerful than her,getting contact with donna will be almost impposible,donna can speedblitz,she doesn't need space to do that because moving at super speed is in her power set and she can fly,stargirl is more powerful than storm,stargirl has enhanced strength and agility,star blasts and Invulnerability,she can fly, shoot cosmic energy, manipulate energy, create energy constructs, and can create defensive force-fields,being attuned with the staff,she beats storm.

#48 Posted by Pokeysteve (7006 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Any speed feats for Donna? I've never seen anything impressive from her except for her fight with Superwoman that Superwoman intentionally lost.

#49 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: i don't have any in my hands right now,i would have to look it up,but she has better speed feats than ms marvel who has super sonic speed,which makes donna the fastest one here.

#50 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Star Girl feats?