DC VS MARVEL WAR

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is going to be a little different or at least I hope it is...

Each team gets a strategist or Leader. Each team gets an empire as an army. Each army can use any person that is included in the empire as soldiers in the battle or former soldiers...The goal is for the army to kill the leader. The leader is not an active member of the fight, they just command the troops and try to stay alive. They however can use shields on themselves. The armies can use all known tech to their empire. Pre52 and new 52 for dc... Composite for marvel...

team 1. Leader: Cosmic Boy Army :Thanagarians Bonus soldier: Raven

Team 2: Leader Magneto Army: Shi'ar empire Bonus soldier: Majik

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say team 2 especially cuz of shi'ar empire

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: I was thinking the thanagarians matched up well against the shi'ar... I mean I know gladiator is technically better so I may change it to darkseid's army??? would that be better?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: my bad man I don't really know much about darkseids army but yeah I was just leaning towards team 2 because of gladiator

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By newecho

@rpgesus: Yeah he was the wild card,, I was thinking of making it the either the amazons or darkseids army but I was afraid it would become WW vs Gladiator or Barda vs Gladiator..lol Maybe others will chime in..

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@newecho said:
Each army can use any person that is included in the empire as soldiers in the battle or former soldiers.

Ummm Technically this would mean that team one can use Ominar Synn as a soldier. Considering he can solo entire teams of guys as powerful a Gladiator or groups like the GLC I really don't see that as fair.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: I guess i should have clarified as he was more an enemy of the thanagarians instead of being a soldier for them... He isn't allowed...

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@newecho: he was a thanagarian, and a "living god" of their people. He is therefore as much a "part of their empire" as glads etc. Franly hes alos only one such thanagarian entity.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: He tried to rule their people and was defeated.. I realize he is thanagarian, but he doesn't fight along side them....