Who wins?

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

because of molecule man, marvel wins this.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Molecule Man in his hay-day was the most powerful being in Marvel omniverse outside of Beyonder (if you count him part of the Marvel omniverse) and TOAA.

No Caption Provided

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Franklin basically just a deus ex machina plot device character, that causally defeats Celestials and has Galactus on a leash?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By green_skaar

Isn't Franklin basically just a deus ex machina plot device character, that causally defeats Celestials and has Galactus on a leash?

Yes. As a kid makes pocket universes for fun, turns Celestial beams into flowers unconsciously.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheMagicStik

Kyle Rayner as Ion became omnipotent and one with the Universe before shedding the power because he could never rest.

Hal Jordan as Parallax recreated the multiverse and fought the Spectre.

Jim Corrigan as the Spectre harnesses the power of the Presence itself, the most powerful thing in the DCU, and gives him the potential to battle insanely powerful beings like the Anti Monitor who turned the DC omniverse into the 52 Multiverse.

Franklin Richards created his own mini Universe when he was a kid and reanimated Galactus himself while fighting and beating 3 celestials.

PR Molecule Man derrived his powers from the Beyonder Dimension which allowed him to take on the most powerful being in the Marvel Multiverse at the time, The Beyonder who was TOAA before TOAA was even a concept (although Beyonder does not use his full power against MM). PR Molecule Man was said to be the second strongest being in the Universe even ahead of the Living Tribunal.

Current Molecule Man doesn't have as many feats but he beat pretty much everybody besides Sentry.

White Phoenix Jean Grey is a true embodiment of the Phoenix Force which is a fundamental force of nature that controls all psionic energy in the Universe so her powers are pretty much unlimited.

I say team DC wins this, Franklin Richards being the weak link and the Spectre and Molecule Man are the two strongest. Parallax and Ion should be about the same level of the Phoenix Force as they are all entity abstracts that give pretty much unlimited power and "omnipotence" but still aren't the highest in the cosmic heirarchy. The only real tough debate is PR MM (I assume PR for the sake of arguement) vs Spectre, PR MM was said to be above TLT who many say is above the Spectre and tbh I disagree with both of those statements, TLT has crazy god bending level powers and gets his power direct from TOAA and PR Molecule Man just has a portion of Beyonders powers which just seems like not as much as TLT even though TLT was used as an example of people PRMM was stronger than in canon but it just seems like PIS to me. And concerning Spectre vs TLT I feel like the Spectre on average is not as strong as TLT but if he gets fully imbued with the power of the Presence then the Spectre would be stronger, Presence > TLT. Anyways Ion > Franklin Richards, WPOTC = Parallax, and Spectre on a good day> PRMM.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jmarshmallow

ION vs Phoenix- tough to call, but I'll say Phoenix.

Parallax Hal vs Richards, Hal wins.

This is definitely the deal break: Spectre vs. Molecule Man. Old Spectre was basically the LT of the DC Universe, so I say him.

Because of that, DC Universe FTW.

Jmarshmallow

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Molecule Man is classic, then Marvel team would win. Otherwise anyone on DC can solo. Franklin Richards is essentially a nonfactor in this fight. IMHO, so is Phoenix. I don't know what feats that White Phoenix has that puts it at the level of any of the DC characters.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By dorukesin

Team 1 FTW

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is a tough battle, and it all depend on Spectre, Franklin Richards is non factor.

if Spectre has access to Presence power then the win goes DC team

if Spectre is on average level, Marvel team stomps.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By comic_book_fan

team marvel.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@all_mighty_beyonder: What is Spectres greatest on panel feat?

Jim Corrigan's highest feat was depowering Mr. Mxyzptlk. Unfortunately I can't find the scans or issue, so just dismiss that for now. Other than that, he turned the Phantom Stranger into a mouse and killed The Wizard Shazam.