• 144 results
#1 Posted by WillPayton (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC: Alan Scott w/ Full Starheart, Dr Fate (Nabu), Superboy Prime w/ Armor

vs

Team Marvel: Thanos, Void Sentry, Zeus

Random encounter. Win by KO, death, or permanent incapacitation. Battle on an unpopulated alternate-reality Earth.

Who wins this?

#2 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I will go with DC Team after a good and long fight.

#3 Posted by WillPayton (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I will go with DC Team after a good and long fight.

That's what I'm thinking as well, but my mind could be changed if someone has a good argument for team Marvel.

#4 Edited by TheMGR (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't super boy prime resistant to magic and reality manipulation. Also he's tanked galaxy busting and sky father level attack. I think it's a win for DC here even though I prefer marvel

#5 Edited by Iragexcudder (4868 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite in DCs favor. Alan Scott solos.

#6 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and the void gives this too marvel, Alan Scott and fate being sfl even at that level are questionable.

#7 Posted by laflux (15885 posts) - - Show Bio

Replace Zeus with Odin and I'd call the fight more even.

#8 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: I don't know about that, Zeus is supposedly Odin level

#9 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me throw out something:

Superboy-Prime is an mentally unstable and very emotional character. In my opinion he is canon fodder for the Void, who would mind-rape him instantly via empathy. He would confront Superboy-Prime with his miserable past, where everyone he loved died and where he also tried to be a hero, yet killed so many people - his sad presence, where he is getting spanked by powerful forces and is away from his girlfriend Laurie and his terrible future, where he might be the one, who kills Laurie and everyone else he knows.
Superboy-Prime would end up in a state of shock and either not be able to continue to fight - or he would be an easy target for Thanos and Zeus and I see Thanos, Void and Zeus being physically capable of harming him big time.

That would turn the fight into a 3v2.

Is there a way for Superboy-Prime to avoid empathic mind-rape from the Void? Does he have something against it? From what I know he doesn't and it would affect him, due to his nature.
I don't see his speed being all too much of a factor in character, since he tends to talk way too much and mock his opponents, while Void would simply one-shot him. I also don't see his invulnerability being a factor, because Void's tentacles are intangible and pass through invulnerable bodies and still affect them.
Then there is the question if Alan Scott and Doctor Fate can guard him against Void's empathic attack, or if they would end up having to deal with their inner demons as well.

If someone can prove me wrong, I'm willing to re-consider, but for now I'm going with Team Marvel, mainly because of the Void.

#10 Posted by RetconCrisis (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

If it weren't for Alan Scott and Superboy Prime (resistance to magic, his other old weaknesses, and reality warping), I'd give it to Marvel. If Marvel had Odin I'd also give it to Marvel. But for now DC wins, but barely. Though Void could be a problem for the whole DC team, I admit.

#11 Posted by WillPayton (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and the void gives this too marvel, Alan Scott and fate being sfl even at that level are questionable.

With the full power of the Starheart, I would call Alan at skyfather level. Lets not forget he soloed DC Earth.

As far as Fate, we are talking Nabu here... who's a Lord of Order (actually, the most powerful one), and one of the highest level magic users in the DC universe.

In the Dr Fate vs Zeus thread, many people agreed that Nabu would defeat Zeus.

#12 Posted by WillPayton (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

@enzeru said:

Let me throw out something:

Superboy-Prime is an mentally unstable and very emotional character. In my opinion he is canon fodder for the Void, who would mind-rape him instantly via empathy. He would confront Superboy-Prime with his miserable past, where everyone he loved died and where he also tried to be a hero, yet killed so many people - his sad presence, where he is getting spanked by powerful forces and is away from his girlfriend Laurie and his terrible future, where he might be the one, who kills Laurie and everyone else he knows.

Superboy-Prime would end up in a state of shock and either not be able to continue to fight - or he would be an easy target for Thanos and Zeus and I see Thanos, Void and Zeus being physically capable of harming him big time.

That would turn the fight into a 3v2.

Is there a way for Superboy-Prime to avoid empathic mind-rape from the Void? Does he have something against it? From what I know he doesn't and it would affect him, due to his nature.

I don't see his speed being all too much of a factor in character, since he tends to talk way too much and mock his opponents, while Void would simply one-shot him. I also don't see his invulnerability being a factor, because Void's tentacles are intangible and pass through invulnerable bodies and still affect them.

Then there is the question if Alan Scott and Doctor Fate can guard him against Void's empathic attack, or if they would end up having to deal with their inner demons as well.

If someone can prove me wrong, I'm willing to re-consider, but for now I'm going with Team Marvel, mainly because of the Void.

If it was Void vs SBP and just those two, you might be right. But, remember it's team vs team, and Alan has high-order mind controlling powers that allowed him to completely take over Dr Fate, Obsidian, and Miss Martian, while at the same time he was fighting the rest of DC Earth, and causing natural disasters throughout the world... from the Moon.

I see it going like this: Alan and Void stalemate each other through mental and reality warping/magical attacks. Dr Fate and Zeus go at it, with Fate eventually winning. While that's happening, SBP takes down Thanos. Alternately Fate fights Thanos and wins, and SBP fights Zeus and wins due to invulnerability to magic.

#13 Edited by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team wins

#14 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel because of Void.

#15 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

This is actually pretty close.

Assuming in character, Prime isnt likely to engage in a speedblitz, which actually gives Thanos a decent chance to defeat him, despite him having the monitor armor, by attacking his mind. If they engage in a meele Thanos is going to lose.

Void vs Starheart is as close as it gets, i personally back the Void, but its hard to point an inherent superiority between either.

Nabu vs Zeus, i am very undersold with Zeus power in marvel, and his total and utter lack of feat. Nabu should win that.

Its pretty close, but i actually see DC team having a better shot, specially because Zeus has performed, consistently, way below par.

#16 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really sure what's going on here: Can somebody explain to me why Void/Sentry does not solo? Nobody on the DC team can even hurt him or put him down.

#17 Posted by Immortal777 (7571 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait this is actually Nabu in the fight?

#18 Posted by WillPayton (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait this is actually Nabu in the fight?

That is correct.

#19 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Nabu and not Dr. Fate we're talking about, then Team DC>Team Marvel.

#20 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@ddecourt said:

If this is Nabu and not Dr. Fate we're talking about, then Team DC>Team Marvel.

Probably So, I was thinking more along the lines of classic fate, but Nabu could own this probably even with thanos there.

#21 Edited by XiiX (8195 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy-Prime is the weak link(if there is one), but I think his teammates can compensate as I believe the full power of The Star-Heart should at the very least stalemate Void, and Nabu would take Zeus. Assuming Nabu and Thanos walk away from their respective fights and turn to face each other, Nabu would hands down be the odds on favorite. That should leave Nabu and Alan Scott vs The Void......

#22 Posted by dondave (37333 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#23 Edited by deathmedal (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummmmm, isn't FULL starheart above skyfather level? i was under the impression at full power the starheart is was on a similar level to the phoenix force. DC takes it

#24 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming in character, Prime isnt likely to engage in a speedblitz, which actually gives Thanos a decent chance to defeat him, despite him having the monitor armor, by attacking his mind. If they engage in a meele Thanos is going to lose.

Void vs Starheart is as close as it gets, i personally back the Void, but its hard to point an inherent superiority between either.

Nabu vs Zeus, i am very undersold with Zeus power in marvel, and his total and utter lack of feat. Nabu should win that.

Its pretty close, but i actually see DC team having a better shot, specially because Zeus has performed, consistently, way below par.

What could the Starheart do to put down Void?

#25 Edited by WillPayton (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

Starheart-possessed Alan is a high-end TP and magic user/reality warper. He's literally made of magic. The real question would be how can Void put down Alan.

#26 Posted by BullPR (885 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

@killemall said:

Starheart-possessed Alan is a high-end TP and magic user/reality warper. He's literally made of magic. The real question would be how can Void put down Alan.

I agree.

I don't remember if Void ever fought against Strange. I don't think so.

Odin (backed by an Odin force that seems to be specific of Asgardian Sky-fathers and not the other ones) in Marvel team would probably change the outcome of this battle.

#27 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@bullpr said:

I've seen scans, @enzeru posted them.

#28 Edited by BullPR (885 posts) - - Show Bio

@bullpr said:

Ok. Thanks. If it was shown on panel that Void could resist a full attack from a prepared Strange, I would change my vote and give the victory to Marvel in the original conditions of the OP.

#29 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

Why using Zeus? Even though he's supposed to be Odin's equal, Odin at least have feats to make a decent debate. Nonetheless, Im leaning towards Marvel.

#30 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3673 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC, Alan Scott full starheart wouldn't be stopped. Void is the problem but Nabu could bfr him into a pocket realm or just add Nekron to DC and call it a night

#31 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@bullpr said:

@green_skaar said:

@bullpr said:

Ok. Thanks. If it was shown on panel that Void could resist a full attack from a prepared Strange, I would change my vote and give the victory to Marvel in the original conditions of the OP.

He also fault Loki and Dr. Doom. Again, @enzeru has scans.

#32 Edited by BullPR (885 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

Why using Zeus? Even though he's supposed to be Odin's equal, Odin at least have feats to make a decent debate. Nonetheless, Im leaning towards Marvel.

How would Void resist to magic?

Even Thanos at this level would be in trouble. Zeus, on paper, never impressed me for his abilities to block or use magic at the highest level...

Unless you confirm a previous battle between Void and Strange (with Void not being defeated in 2 s...)

#33 Edited by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

@bullpr said:

@ghostravage said:

Even Thanos at this level would be in trouble. Zeus, on paper, never impressed me for his abilities to block or use magic at the highest level...

Unless you confirm a previous battle between Void and Strange (with Void not being defeated in 2 s...)

Zeus is a Galaxy Buster same as Odin, and IIRC Zeus was stated on Panel to be Odin's equal. Even been called to some conference along with Odin.

I wont confirm it because i don't know about that fight, but i do remember Void stomping the Avengers with Strange on their side just by shape-shifting. Nonetheless, @killemall should be the guy to respond to your questions.

#34 Edited by BullPR (885 posts) - - Show Bio

@bullpr said:

@green_skaar said:

@bullpr said:

He also fault Loki and Dr. Doom. Again, @enzeru has scans.

Loki I know. But him and even Doom are not really in the same league than the players here...

That's why I am so interested to see scans against a prepared Dr. Strange.

#35 Posted by BullPR (885 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus is a Galaxy Buster same as Odin, and IIRC Zeus was stated on Panel to be Odin's equal. Even been called to some conference along with Odin.

I wont confirm it because i don't know about that fight, but i do remember Void stomping the Avengers with Strange on their side just by shape-shifting. Nonetheless, @killemall should be the guy to respond to your questions.

Yes, it has been stated several times.

In a SS issue during IG (or during the main event), Odin summons a conf with his equals, including Zeus. Same during the fight against the Celestial (more precisely in the episodes before).

No doubt that Zeus is a Skyfather, but he doesn't have the Odin force. There even was an humanoid representation of this force during the RKT issues. For me it's very specific the the Asgardian's Skyfathers and put Odin on another league.

I don't recall, really, Zeus busting a Galaxy.

#36 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@bullpr said:

Just like @green_skaar said it, Sentry and Void have already faced magic:

- In the past Doctor Strange was never able to stop the Void,
- Doctor Strange failed to restrain the Sentry with (black) magic and said that Sentry is too powerful for it,
- Doctor Strange was also there, when the Void attacked a bunch of Marvel heroes and all he could do was to provide a shield alongside Invisible Woman and Iron Man, to protect few people from Void's onslaught,
- Doctor Doom failed many times to compete with the Sentry, even when he had the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak,
- Void ignored Mjolnir, the raw Norn stones and easily defeated Loki, who failed to defend himself,- (in a What If? we saw Void easily killing Loki again and Doctor Doom followed afterwards)

But that does not mean that Sentry is totally immune to magic. Sentry has been affected by magic, but the problem was more his mind at that point. He was killed by Morgana Le Fay, but at that point he had a very low overall durability / invulnerability, due to his mental problems.
Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom managed to get rid of him with simple spells, which shouldn't have been effective on him in the first place, but they were, since they confronted him with the Void.
Then there was also an instance, where the Young Avengers I think BFR'ed the Sentry via magic, but that was straight up PIS.
Besides that Sentry and Void don't give a damn about magic and it's very tough to say if magic can affect them properly, because we never saws their limits.

But ... Reality warping? Reality warping is a problem for Sentry and Void.
I like to argue that a powerful reality warper (and I mean ... powerful) can easily get rid of the Sentry, simply for the same reason as why Beyonder used to be more powerful than the Molecule Man and it's understandable ... Totally warping the reality without having anything to work with is a bigger deal, than changing the molecules, since for that you need to have something around, so the reality warper always has the edge.
Sentry and Void were affected by reality warping. There was an instance, where Sentry faced a Cosmic Cube empowered Absorbing Man and failed to inflict any real damage. He was hurting the Absorbing Man, but it didn't lead him anywhere. Absorbing Man simply grabbed the Sentry and reality-warped the crap out of him by splitting Sentry and Void, who then started fighting.

Then we also had Siege, where Void was easily ripping gods apart and one-shotting everyone on the battlefield, until Loki used the Norn stones. The Norn stones have the ability to "grant wishes". They warp the reality and the Hood had such abilities, when he had the Norn stones. Loki took them back and gave them to the heroes, which healed and empowered them and from that point on they were able to harm the Void for the first time and their upgrade was ridiculous, because even Captain America was able to harm the Void and that's quite something.
The effect of the Norn stones harmed the Void, but the Norn stones themself didn't, because they were still based on magic in nature.

So magic won't be a problem for the Void, but reality warping will be.
I still think that Superboy-Prime is the weak link in the entire battle and that he would easily get one-shotted by the Void, who simply hovers above, raises his hand and bombards the battlefield with tentacles, which mind-rape everyone, who doesn't have immunities to it and intangibility and shields are not going to help you, since the tentacles also went through the Vision and Captain America's Vibranium shield. I also don't see magical shields being all too much of a problem for it.
But somehow I doubt that it would work on Alan Scott (Starheart) and Doctor Fate (Nabu). To actually do something significant to them Void would need the help of Thanos and Zeus, if they would be usefull in the fight at all.

#37 Edited by BullPR (885 posts) - - Show Bio

@enzeru: Great and comprehensive answer!

Thanks++

#38 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3673 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Prime shouldn't be here... There's no prep for Thanos to manipulate (or be manipulated), and theres no Flash for Emoboy Prime to cry about kicking is ass.

#39 Edited by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@enzeru: Starheart has never warped reality in a fight, the closest we have seen is during Green Lantern / Sentinel: Heart of Darkness, where he was affecting areas around him, with his mere presence. Thats barely city level, the same issue Starheart lost because Jade was able to tap into the same power.

So Starheart isnt someone like say Franklin Richard or Legion, but more so , someone like Molecule Man.

@uberhikari said:

Try and tear him apart with molecule manipulation similar to what he did with Molecule Man. We also have a couple of issue and bio saying Sentry can absorb energy from anywhere, Starheart was beaten during Green Lantern/ Sentinel: Heart of Darkness when Alan's daughter (Jade) started tapping into the same power source.

EDIT: Sorry Uberhikari, i was trying to reply to the next guy i ended up replying to you....apologies.

@bullpr said:

I agree.

Odin (backed by an Odin force that seems to be specific of Asgardian Sky-fathers and not the other ones) in Marvel team would probably change the outcome of this battle.

Both Sentry and Void has faced magic from Dr. Strange as well as Dr. Doom.

===========================

First we have Dr. Strange try to use magic to forcefully enter Sentry's mind and fail

Most importantly this panel

Dr. Strange: "I can't... he (Sentry) was always too powerful for this type of magic"

Going back to when Sentry was first created, Dr. Strange was reluctant to actually let Reed Richard understand about why they dont remember Sentry ,which was explained much later because when you remember Sentry, the Void comes into play, and it was made pretty clear Dr. Strange was outright scared of the void.

So Reed Richard to wondering should he look for information to find out and let the world know who Sentry is or leave it be.

Reed Richards: "I dont understand what am i choosing"

Dr. Strange: "How our universe will end"

Dr. Strange was also a part of a group that included Avengers + Defenders + Fantastic Four + Inhumans plus other heroes who were stark-helpless against the Void.

Sentry has fought Dr. Doom twice, in one instance he was actively calling in the power from Cyttorak but Sentry just blitzed right through him.

Heck the guy even killed Loki, despite him having rune stones to back him up, that pretty insane magic boost if i ask me.

Magic has never been any more effective than conventional attack against the Sentry or the Void.

#40 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team has my vote.

#41 Edited by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Starheart has never warped reality in a fight, the closest we have seen is during Green Lantern / Sentinel: Heart of Darkness, where he was affecting areas around him, with his mere presence. Thats barely city level, the same issue Starheart lost because Jade was able to tap into the same power.

So Starheart isnt someone like say Franklin Richard or Legion, but more so , someone like Molecule Man.

Very interesting. If that's the case, then team DC would have to fight their asses off for a victory!
Thanks for the information!

#42 Edited by WillPayton (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange: "I can't... he (Sentry) was always too powerful for this type of magic"

What "type" of magic was he talking about? I think that there's probably a large difference between being a magic-user (Dr Strange... powerful as he may be) and being literally an immortal entity made of magic (Starheart).

The other problem for Void Sentry is that if it becomes a battle of mind-control/domination... then I dont see how Starheart Alan loses. Remember that Alan fairly easily mind-controlled Dr Fate, Miss Martian, and Obsidian, at the same time he was also doing the same to others throughout the world. Sentry isnt exactly mentally stable as is.

I kind of just see Alan and Void stalemating each other until the other 2 v 2 battle turns into a 2 v 1, at which point things go South quickly for whatever team is down a man. Also, I have a feeling that Thanos is the one to go down first. He wont win against Fate, and while a battle with SBP would be pretty awesome... Prime is just a massive physical powerhouse with insane speed and no morals to slow him down, or vulnerabilities for Thanos to exploit. Just my 2 cents.

#43 Edited by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange was also a part of a group that included Avengers + Defenders + Fantastic Four + Inhumans plus other heroes who were stark-helpless against the Void.

I think it should also be mentioned that the Marvels were extremely lucky during that fight, because the Void wasn't using the full extent of his powers. Probably because he was upset and not thinking properly (but more so for the sake of the plot).

With his intangible mind-rape tentacles he would have been able to easily take everyone out, but in that fight his tentacles were solid. We see the tentacles choking Spider-Man, Captain America blocking them, the Thing holding them and so on. The Void overwhelmed them all with physical force alone:

#44 Posted by WillPayton (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

@enzeru said:
@killemall said:

Starheart has never warped reality in a fight, the closest we have seen is during Green Lantern / Sentinel: Heart of Darkness, where he was affecting areas around him, with his mere presence. Thats barely city level, the same issue Starheart lost because Jade was able to tap into the same power.

Very interesting. If that's the case, then team DC would have to fight their asses off for a victory!

Thanks for the information!

I'll admit it's a fine line between "magic" and "reality warping". The DC Wikia says that Starheart has reality manipulation. As far as feats, Alan was able to seal a rift between realities. I believe the Starheart also exists in its own dimension, separate from the normal DC reality. Also, during his battle against DC Earth he was able to grant normal humans (who he mind-controlled) powers like gravity manipulation.

#45 Edited by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Dark Magic to try and enter Sentry mind.

While ok having a personification of magic will be different, point was Sentry has never actually been any more vulnerable to magic than any other attack. Its not a weakness.

Mindcontrol could likely work but Sentry himself has pretty powerful psychi powers, he just hasnt trained himself enough with it, so it could give Alan Scott some major problem.

We saw Mastermind comment on how Sentry has pretty powerful mental defense, its the same person who had no problem affecting someone like Jean Grey or even the cosmic entity Stranger.

"There is a tremendous mental force holding his (Sentry) powers together"

Emma Frost further comments on his mental powers

Emma: "You do have strong psychi powers holding your physical powers together. "

"And you didnt train your mind for this kind of attack"

There is also a weird one where its revealed that Sentry manipulated Paul Jenkins, a comic book writer, to actually write comic books for him.

So what i am trying to say is, while Starheart could take over Sentry, he does have at least some means to fight back.

While i would personally favor Void one -on-one against Starheart, someone like Nabu joins the fight to help Starheart its very hard to say Void would win, i do agree with you on that one though.

As per Superboy Prime vs Thanos, I actually favor Thanos barring a speed blitz, coz you know he is going to struggle with Thanos shields and telepathy. Physical superiority is one thing, versatility is another. Thats not including matter manipulation, and some pretty powerful energy attacks from Thanos.

#46 Edited by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@willpayton said:

What "type" of magic was he talking about?

Black magic was the type of magic he tried to use on Sentry.

I kind of just see Alan and Void stalemating each other until the other 2 v 2 battle turns into a 2 v 1, at which point things go South quickly for whatever team is down a man. Also, I have a feeling that Thanos is the one to go down first. He wont win against Fate, and while a battle with SBP would be pretty awesome... Prime is just a massive physical powerhouse with insane speed and no morals to slow him down, or vulnerabilities for Thanos to exploit. Just my 2 cents.

The problem with that approach is a Void fact you're leaving out.
In some of his fights Void was using area of effect attacks and had the entire battlefield under his control. Let's assume that the mind-raping wouldn't work on his team-mates, even if they get phased by the tentacles, but someone like Superboy-Prime would and it would immediately affect him. It's not like they're having 1v1's on different parts of the world. They would most likely be in a close area. One tentacle out of MANY would be all it takes to give Superboy-Prime a mental breakdown and Thanos / Zeus would have a massive advantage.
I personally think that Superboy-Prime would be the first one to go out, because of the Void and there is basically nothing team DC would be able to do against it under the OP circumstances. It's a random encounter, they wouldn't have any knowledge on Void's abilities and Superboy-Prime wouldn't take any of his opponents seriously, because he never does and that would be his downfall.

#47 Posted by WillPayton (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

So what i am trying to say is, while Starheart could take over Sentry, he does have at least some means to fight back.

I dont disagree with that, which is why I think Starheart vs Void is mostly a stalemate. I give the edge to Starheart because of the vast mind-controlling and magical/reality warping powers, but it'd be an epic fight.

As per Superboy Prime vs Thanos, I actually favor Thanos barring a speed blitz, coz you know he is going to struggle with Thanos shields and telepathy. Physical superiority is one thing, versatility is another. Thats not including matter manipulation, and some pretty powerful energy attacks from Thanos.

Yeah I can see that argument, but I'm dubious that Thanos would be able to simply TP attack SBP due to Starheart Alan being in the picture. Remember that Alan mind-controlled high-level telepaths while he was soloing DC Earth from the Moon... casually. In other words, I see Thanos having to occupy his mental powers with simply defending against that. As far as Thanos's matter manipulation, I doubt it'd have any effect on someone who's invulnerable to reality warping. So... it'd boil down to a good old fashioned smackdown, and SBP has the speed and sheer strength to win, IMO.

#48 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Thanos has been thus far completely un-deterred by telepaths , regardless of the order. The only time anyone has held Thanos under telepathy, was a combination of 3 telepath, when Thanos was just reborn and was weakened, with the three (Cosmos who happens to be a dog but scary powerful telepath, Mantis and Moondragon) outright admitting thanos is eventually getting too powerful for them to control.

Here we see Moondragon completely unable to well do anything against Thanos with telepathy.

Here is another instance where Moondragon outright gets trolled by Thanos.

Moondragon: "I cant seen into yours (mind) either"

Thanos : "Of course not. I am Thanos"

What i am trying to say is i dont think Telepathy is going to deter Thanos , and thats not including how Starheart should be well occupied with Void alone.

Then we have some pretty impressive shields from Thanos some of which can even melt your molecules upon contact.

#49 Posted by Immortal777 (7571 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: I just noticed are you on the Sentry kick right now I've noticed you in all the Sentry threads lol. Is it because he's back from the grave?

#50 Posted by WillPayton (9439 posts) - - Show Bio

Then we have some pretty impressive shields from Thanos some of which can even melt your molecules upon contact.

I do agree Thanos has impressive shields.. no doubt about that.

Then again...

=)