#1 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey folks, new to this forum but I've been reading it for about 2 years now. A while back I rewrote the DC vs Marvel since half of those fights were simply ridiculous (Superboy vs Spiderman? come on), but heres a couple. I apologize if they've been done before, but let me know what you think:

Superboy Prime (circa Infinity Crisis) vs Vulcan
Major Force vs Nova
Black Adam vs Namor
Bucky vs Jason Todd
Orion vs Fallen One
and lastly, Lobo vs Thor

Sorry there's a lot, but I'm just curious what the experts of the comic world have got to say. Anywho, who's going to Wizard World in Philly? Cause its like 2 blocks away from me.

#2 Edited by Zghost (100 posts) - - Show Bio
Can you give us a place where the battles are happening.  Are they straight one on ones.
#3 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
Zghost said:
Can you give us a place where the battles are happening.  Are they straight one on ones. [more]
i would assume so if since he is comparing  supe jr. vs spidey as his example.
#4 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zghost: Yeah sorry, these are all separate battles. I didn't want to post 6 different times, just pick and choose which ones you feel strongly about, or all of them if you want to. EDIT: also, the place is somewhere remote with no bystanders, therefore the pussy do-gooders wouldn't get distracted
#5 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

prime beats vulcan assuming he cant remove his power or energy. jobber aura is at play here but also because vulcan just cant take a hit from prime.

nova beats major force if he still has the nova world mind.

BA beats namor silly until he learns some respect and common courtesy

bucky beats jason in a semi good fight but brief ending.

orion beats fallen one because he has no real showings.

thor wales on poor lobo until he figures out he cant die and uppercuts him into orbit or bfr's him by magic.

#6 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

well...that was quick

#7 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
texasdeathmatch said:
well...that was quick
more ppl will get here and disagree then everyone will point out flaws weaknesses of individual heroes.
#8 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking: haha i figured, I CAN'T WAIT
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224503 posts) - - Show Bio
Superboy Prime runs a Train on Vulcan

Major Force runs through Nova like he was made out of Toliet Paper

Black Adam takes Namor and BBQ him on a grill and eats him for lunch

Bucky would tear Jason Todd a new Dookie Hole

Orion pounds Fallen One into Blackberry Jelly

Thor only beats Lobo if he has Odin Force
#10 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Thor doesn't have Odin Force? And why is Jason Todd getting no love? Isn't he on-par with Batman's fighting skills?

#11 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
Superboy Prime runs a Train on VulcanMajor Force runs through Nova like he was made out of Toliet PaperBlack Adam ... [more]
why? would major force beat Nova? and also thor beats lobo period odin force or not... >(
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224503 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
King Saturn said: Superboy Prime runs a Train on VulcanMajor Force runs through Nova like he was made out of ... [more]
Major Force is physically within the Mid Tier Range of DC Powerhouses when it comes to Physical Strength alone... plus his ability to manipulate Dark Matter is something that Nova isnt all to familiar with

And Also... if Thor doesnt have Odin Force... Lobo might pound him... Lobo is physically strong enough to give both Superman and Wonder Woman hell in a fight... I dont know if Thor is... and Thor power via The Hammer may not be enough to keep The Main Man down
#13 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
castleking said: King Saturn said: Superboy Prime runs a Train on VulcanMajor Force runs through Nova like he was made ... [more]
lobo's strength fluctuates between  human lvl strength as well as his durability.
#14 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking: Do you mean depending on the writer or his power levels change randomly? If based on writer, let's pretend its if he's on superman's level
#15 Posted by King Saturn (224503 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
King Saturn said: castleking said: King Saturn said: Superboy Prime runs a Train on VulcanMajor Force runs through Nova like ... [more]
But thats the Writing though... Lobo at his normal status is around the Superman level in terms of Strength and Durability...
#16 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
texasdeathmatch said:
@castleking: Do you mean depending on the writer or his power levels change randomly? If based on writer, let's pretend ... [more]
fine but even at supe lvl strength lobo has bn tazered/electrocuted to a ko... and imprisoned by force field discharges.. thor should have the power out put to put him down with his lightling charged blows and hammer strikes when his pissed.
#17 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Little lightning wouldn't slow down the main man tho. Plus he's got a space bike.