DC vs Marvel Powerhouse Tournament Round 2

Namraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Namraw

This is round two of my powerhouse tournament with the winners from the previous tournament about to go all out. Same rules as before. Winner by knock out or death.

Thanos VS Orion

Icon VS Captain Marvel

Thor VS Mongul Sr

Silver Surfer VS Darkseid

Before you get started, let me tell you right now that this is Billy Batson Captain Marvel. I know Icon and Billy are both DC characters but DC had more winners than Marvel in the previous tournament so I didn't have much choice here. Now enough talking. Lets get it ON!

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Thanos vs orion :

Thanos Stomps!!!

Icon vs Captain Marvel :

I'll go with Icon here, Icon should win ...by a small margin (he is more skilled in advanced combat)

Thor vs Mongul Sr :

Thor. The Thunder god is more skilled in combat, and he is stronger than Mongul.

Silver Surfer VS Darkseid :

SS is more versatile, he can speed-blitz DS...I am not sure DS's OB will hurt him or not, SS seems to be able to absorb Energy, and then release it.

Namraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Namraw

@GodDamnIronMan: I agree with most of these except for Thor beating Mongul Sr. Sure I think he could beat Mongul Jr but this is Mongul Sr. The big daddy who can kick Superman's ass and who Wonder Woman hurt her hands against when she punched him.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Namraw said:

@GodDamnIronMan: I agree with most of these except for Thor beating Mongul Sr. Sure I think he could beat Mongul Jr but this is Mongul Sr. The big daddy who can kick Superman's ass and who Wonder Woman hurt her hands against when she punched him.

Isn't the whole hurt her hands thing from the DCAU? And thus invalid?

Namraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Namraw

@Lord_Johnathan: While my knowledge about comic book characters are limited due to the fact that my country don't sell any major comic books here, even I know that this happened in the comic book world as well. You can read about it on either the Wonder Woman page or the Mongul page.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Killemall

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Namraw said:

Out of curiosity what is DCAU = DC Ancient Universe ? O_o?

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Killemall said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Namraw said:

Out of curiosity what is DCAU = DC Ancient Universe ? O_o?

DC animated Universe. Started with Batman the animated series, ended with Justice league unlimited. The closest marvel equivalent would be the Yostverse, which ended recently with Earth's mightiest heros and if I'm correct, began with Wolverine and the X-men and includes both Hulk vs films.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Killemall

@Lord_Johnathan said:

DC animated Universe. Started with Batman the animated series, ended with Justice league unlimited. The closest marvel equivalent would be the Yostverse, which ended recently with Earth's mightiest heros and if I'm correct, began with Wolverine and the X-men and includes both Hulk vs films.

Wonder Woman broke her hands fighting Mongul is actually in comics, Superman Annual 11.

No Caption Provided

Although it is from pre-crisis continuity, not sure if it counts as a feat in post crisis continuity as all was retconned. Superman was a lot more powerful back then.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sylvain

Thanos VS Orion

Icon VS Captain Marvel(Not Sure)

Thor VS Mongul Sr

Silver Surfer VS Darkseid(Not Sure)

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Sylvain said:

Silver Surfer VS Darkseid(Not Sure)

Why?! SS can't take out DS now?

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

#11  Edited By utkanflash

Thanos

Icon

toughest battle in this topic.. Mongul more strong but Thor more powerfull ı guess ı Thor

Darkseid

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By chriconz123

Mongul Sr. would mean that this is the PC version of Mongul, the very same that broke WW's hand when she punched him and pummeled supes into submission.