• 63 results
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

This battle is just poorly designed and has been through so many edits I don't even know what to think.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rd1027: Cap could take movie Bane effortlessly.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By mtuske

@drfate: DC would never win. Cap alone could one shot almost all of them

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BoringPerson

@mtuske said:

@drfate: DC would never win. Cap alone could one shot almost all of them

Rather hilariously, I would put Halle Berry Catwoman as around equal to cap.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: lol Please. Cap could drop 20 Catwomen. You can't be serious. This is movie versions.

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By rd1027

@mtuske: Halle Berry's catwoman was almost meta human, she could keep up with cap.

here are a few feats

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

dms1298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rd1027: You are missing the point. Sure, movie Oscorp has a lot of power, but so does Wayne Enterprises. Wayne Enterprises has a net worth of $31.3 billion. Last I checked, Oscorp had a net worth of $3.1 billion (Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelnoer/2011/03/11/the-25-largest-fictional-companies/ ). Captain America simply is not as good a tactician or strategist as Batman is. Since there aren't any restrictions against it, I assume that, the league of shadows can be called in which consists of Talia Al Ghul, Bane, Ra's Al Ghul, a whole group of ninjas (And Scarecrow and Carmine Falcone, since they were employed). TDK's Joker would also happily blow himself up to kill others.

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dms1298 said:

@rd1027: You are missing the point. Sure, movie Oscorp has a lot of power, but so does Wayne Enterprises. Wayne Enterprises has a net worth of $31.3 billion. Last I checked, Oscorp had a net worth of $3.1 billion (Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelnoer/2011/03/11/the-25-largest-fictional-companies/ ). Captain America simply is not as good a tactician or strategist as Batman is. Since there aren't any restrictions against it, I assume that, the league of shadows can be called in which consists of Talia Al Ghul, Bane, Ra's Al Ghul, a whole group of ninjas (And Scarecrow and Carmine Falcone, since they were employed). TDK's Joker would also happily blow himself up to kill others.

That list is from comics I believe. In terms of MOVIE oscorp and MOVIE wayne enterprises they are roughly equal, lets not forget that its not all about their net worth either. In the movies, Oscorp is full of nothing but R&D labs which would assist greatly in the prep while movie Wayne Enterprises is not so much as science based as Oscorp (all of batmans toys are "off the books"). The League of shadows are not allowed, its a fight strictly between these characters.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Fallingcliffs

DC should win here, but to be fair if IM and Spiderman were here you have to put in GL and TV Flash at least or someone to even the odds there. Second thought, forget Flash he'd solo everyone here lol. But you know what I mean. I understand why the OP removed them. Then he'd have to put someone else from DC there.

Although, Burton's Batman was super smart so perhaps he could outwit the other team. People foreget He found out Joker's poison(how I still don't know amazes me even 20 years later lol)

Daredevil never jumped 50 feet...lol

@theonetaichou said:

DC curbstomps... Poison Ivy uses her pheremones to control the guys. Catwoman (Halle Berry) cleans house with the rest. No one else is needed.

...or do people expect a fisticuff battle?

good day

This. Was about to say seriously am I the only one here who was going to post this? lol As soon as Ivy gets near or blows her pheromones near anyone on Marvel, it's over lol. Black Widow won't be effected but won't matter she can just vine her or let others deal with her. Wonder why the OP didn't use Bane from Batman & Robin. That Bane was pretty strong even though he wasn't the brightest. On top of that Catwoman(Berry's version) was super human, super fast and incredibly agile.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

@rd1027: if it's a fight only between those characters and the League of Shadows is not allowed...why the employees of Oscorp and Wayne Enterprises are allowed?

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate: They are not, just the resources of the respective companies can be used in the prep department

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

@rd1027: then go read your posts when you were arguing with me yesterday.

Also : even if it's "Off the Books" the team can still use it.

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate: What? I never said that off the books cant be used, all I'm saying is that Oscorp is pretty much a tower of R&D labs that the team can use for prep. While WE has some impressive tech its small compared to the size and scale of oscorp in TASM. I never once said that outside help can be used.