maybe i should have put in bronze tiger or richard dragon LOL
#4 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Duke Checkmate III said:
"DC wins.Val Curbstomps everyone."
Really? I think its pretty even with guys like Steve rogers and iron fist
Well I tried to make it as even as possible

maybe i should have put in bronze tiger or richard dragon LOL"
Isn't Val the guy who chops mountains in half?
#5 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel wins.

#6 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
lionheart said:
"Marvel wins."
Not even close....
#7 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

dude you must be a dc fanboy. Marvel has the most dominant hand 2 hand fighters

#8 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
lionheart said:
"dude you must be a dc fanboy. Marvel has the most dominant hand 2 hand fighters"
other way around.
#9 Posted by RANDOMM (474 posts) - - Show Bio
Duke Checkmate III said:
"lionheart said:
"Marvel wins."
Not even close...."
Incorrect. I don't care even if Val can chop mountains in half. Captain America, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, Black Panther, and Iron Fist are insane fighters, not counting the rest. Wolverine knows every fighting style out there, either from his experience or Weapon X memory implantations. Captain America and Winter Soldier, along with a couple of others, basically took on entire Nazi armies by themselves, and fought the Red Skull, who was extremely powerful just by the resources he commanded. Black Panther...just owns, and Iron Fist is one of the best hand-to-hand fighters in existence. Those five could probably take the DC team and give a good fight by themselves. Then you add in Daredevil, who has excellent fighting skills and has taken on and matched some pretty powerful beings, Black Widow, who was Nick Fury's second-in-command (should say it all right there), Elektra, who's close to as good as Daredevil and (as stated by comic vine users) could beat nightwing herself, and Ronin, who's also a very good fighter. It's extremely one-sided, but not in the way you believe it to be.
#10 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
RANDOMM said:
"lionheart said:
"Marvel wins."
Not even close...."
Incorrect. I don't care even if Val can chop mountains in half. Captain America, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, Black Panther, and Iron Fist are insane fighters, not counting the rest. Wolverine knows every fighting style out there, either from his experience or Weapon X memory implantations. Captain America and Winter Soldier, along with a couple of others, basically took on entire Nazi armies by themselves, and fought the Red Skull, who was extremely powerful just by the resources he commanded. Black Panther...just owns, and Iron Fist is one of the best hand-to-hand fighters in existence. Those five could probably take the DC team and give a good fight by themselves. Then you add in Daredevil, who has excellent fighting skills and has taken on and matched some pretty powerful beings, Black Widow, who was Nick Fury's second-in-command (should say it all right there), Elektra, who's close to as good as Daredevil and (as stated by comic vine users) could beat nightwing herself, and Ronin, who's also a very good fighter. It's extremely one-sided, but not in the way you believe it to be."
You fanboyism is hanging out...might wann tuck that in.
#11 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio

DC - Val is too much for any of the marvel fighters 1 on 1. Cass and Lady Shiva? This is really not good for Marvel.

I'm surprised Marvel doesn't have the Task Master.

#12 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Duke Checkmate III said:
"RANDOMM said:
"lionheart said:
"Marvel wins."
Not even close...."
Incorrect. I don't care even if Val can chop mountains in half. Captain America, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, Black Panther, and Iron Fist are insane fighters, not counting the rest. Wolverine knows every fighting style out there, either from his experience or Weapon X memory implantations. Captain America and Winter Soldier, along with a couple of others, basically took on entire Nazi armies by themselves, and fought the Red Skull, who was extremely powerful just by the resources he commanded. Black Panther...just owns, and Iron Fist is one of the best hand-to-hand fighters in existence. Those five could probably take the DC team and give a good fight by themselves. Then you add in Daredevil, who has excellent fighting skills and has taken on and matched some pretty powerful beings, Black Widow, who was Nick Fury's second-in-command (should say it all right there), Elektra, who's close to as good as Daredevil and (as stated by comic vine users) could beat nightwing herself, and Ronin, who's also a very good fighter. It's extremely one-sided, but not in the way you believe it to be."
You fanboyism is hanging out...might wann tuck that in."
Lol.  Val could beat anyone listed above in one-to-one combat.
#13 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"RANDOMM said:
"lionheart said:
"Marvel wins."
Not even close...."
Lol.  Val could beat anyone listed above in one-to-one combat."
So could Deathstroke.
#14 Edited by Lunacyde (19436 posts) - - Show Bio

DC,,,but it would be better if someone showed some scans to back up their reasoning.

#15 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio
Duke Checkmate III said:
"DC wins.Val Curbstomps everyone."
I agree.

Duke Checkmate III said:
lmao

Lunacyde said:
"DC,,,but it would be better if someone showed some scans to back up their reasoning."
Scans aren't necessary.

#16 Posted by King Saturn (224454 posts) - - Show Bio
DC Universe Martial Artists wins over the Marvel Universe Martial Artists... Karate Kid is the MVP of the battle
#17 Posted by Lunacyde (19436 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just saying it would be more interesting and if they really believed Marvel wins then hey let them try to prove it

#18 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"I was just saying it would be more interesting and if they really believed Marvel wins then hey let them try to prove it"
They'd be wasting scans.
#19 Posted by Lunacyde (19436 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be more interesting if it was a look into which comics company displays their martial arts better and thus which top tier martial artists give yout the feeling that they are better because of the company that they come from.  Shang-Chi and Shiva are both very high in their respective companies but what makes one think that one is better than the other? Are there art, feat, style differences that make one company appear better?

#21 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

DC should win this one

#22 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"DC Martial Artist
Lady Shiva
Batman
Green Arrow Connor Hawke
Constantine Drakon
DeathStroke
Batgirl Cassandra Cain
NightWing
Robin Jason Todd
Karate Kid Daniel LaRusso

vs

Marvel Martial Artist
Captain America Steve Rogers
Iron Fist
Winter Soldier
DareDevil
Black Widow
Wolverine
Ronin Echo
Black Panther
Elektra"
Now that's a better fight, IMO.
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO...Daniel LaRusso isn't a DC character.

#24 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"LMFAO...Daniel LaRusso isn't a DC character."
It says based on the DC comic at the end of the credits. Extremely loosely based, but still...

:P
#25 Edited by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio
Forever said:
"This would be more interesting if it was a look into which comics company displays their martial arts better and thus which top tier martial artists give yout the feeling that they are better because of the company that they come from.  Shang-Chi and Shiva are both very high in their respective companies but what makes one think that one is better than the other? Are there art, feat, style differences that make one company appear better?"
Looking at it that way, I personally get the most from Cassie and Iron Fist (picked one from each). All of them have times where the really show their skills in ways other than just punking goons, but those two stand out in my mind.
Val's still the best though. :)
#26 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

MK needs to be up there.......

But this is pretty much a damn curbstomp. Especially since you put KK on the DC Team

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"MK needs to be up there.......

Why bother..if everyone else on the list gets CURBSTOMPED..what is he going to do?
#28 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

Why bother..if everyone else on the list gets CURBSTOMPED..what is he going to do?"
He's one of Marvels best h2h IMO

or atleast he was....
#29 Posted by Lunacyde (19436 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha Daniel LaRusso kills them all.....both teams....end of story!

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

Why bother..if everyone else on the list gets CURBSTOMPED..what is he going to do?"

or atleast he was...."
He is but everyone on that list is better than him.
#31 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

On which list?

#32 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

or atleast he was...."
It's missing a lot of the great Marvel martial artists. No Shang Chi, which is a crime, no Deadpool, no Echo, Moon Knight as you mentioned, no Taskmaster. The list could go on. You just can't fit everybody on a nine person list.
#33 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

or atleast he was...."
It's missing a lot of the great Marvel martial artists. No Shang Chi, which is a crime, no Deadpool, no Echo, Moon Knight as you mentioned, no Taskmaster. The list could go on. You just can't fit everybody on a nine person list."
True
#34 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i think Marvel walks away with the win on this one

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

or atleast he was...."
It's missing a lot of the great Marvel martial artists. No Shang Chi, which is a crime, no Deadpool, no Echo, Moon Knight as you mentioned, no Taskmaster. The list could go on. You just can't fit everybody on a nine person list."
Deadpool,Echo,Taskmaster,and Moon Knight don't deserve to be put in the same league as the people on that list.Shang Chi does.
#36 Posted by Lunacyde (19436 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro said:

"Slinger said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

or atleast he was...."
Deadpool,Echo,Taskmaster,and Moon Knight don't deserve to be put in the same league as the people on that list.Shang Chi does."

I agree except for Taskmaster.....his photographic reflexes should put him on that list

#37 Posted by Dark_Watcher (145 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Slinger said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

or atleast he was...."
Deadpool,Echo,Taskmaster,and Moon Knight don't deserve to be put in the same league as the people on that list.Shang Chi does."
Yes they do...
#38 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Echo can't hang with Hawkeye when it comes down to martial arts skills? I'm gonna disagree there. Winter soldier never struck me as a major martial artist either, but I admit not being a major scholar of his. How about Black Knight or Citizen V? Hell even Spider-Man is a martial artist unless you are talking purely Eastern forms.

#39 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"DC Martial Artist
Lady Shiva
Batman
Green Arrow Connor Hawke
Constantine Drakon
DeathStroke
Batgirl Cassandra Cain
NightWing
Robin Jason Todd
Karate Kid Val Armorr

vs

Marvel Martial Artist
Captain America Steve Rogers
Iron Fist
Winter Soldier
DareDevil
Black Widow
Wolverine
Ronin Clinton Barton
Black Panther
Elektra"
in the dc team i would probably change jason todd for tim drake, im going for dc in this one but it will be close, dc would have trouble with wolverine, cap and iron fist and winter soldier, but  the others are not in the same league as batman, nightwing, deathstroke, shiva.
#40 Edited by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark_Watcher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Slinger said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:

or atleast he was...."
Yes they do..."
1.Echo hasn't beaten anyone noteworthy except almost killing Daredevil who was holding back and she was killed by Elektra and admitted she was scared of her.
2.Taskmaster got owned by Deadpool when his arms and legs were tied up and he was scared of Moon Knight
3.There is nobody on the list that Deadpool could or has beaten except Wolverine...but they are rivals so they give Deadpool a chance
4.I'm not even going to start on Moon Knight...ill just say he's not a better fighter than anyone on that list.
#41 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

none of these guys can even kill wolverine.

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Deadpool and Echo can't hang with Hawkeye when it comes down to martial arts skills? I'm gonna disagree there. Winter soldier never struck me as a major martial artist either, but I admit not being a major scholar of his. How about Black Knight or Citizen V? Hell even Spider-Man is a martial artist unless you are talking purely Eastern forms."
Citizen V and Black Knight are level 5's...below everyone on the list.Spider-Man isn't a martial artist....
#43 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"none of these guys can even kill wolverine."
They can kill Wolverine...

And even if they couldn't, this isn't a fight to the death...
#44 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Slinger said:
"Deadpool and Echo can't hang with Hawkeye when it comes down to martial arts skills? I'm gonna disagree there. Winter soldier never struck me as a major martial artist either, but I admit not being a major scholar of his. How about Black Knight or Citizen V? Hell even Spider-Man is a martial artist unless you are talking purely Eastern forms."
Citizen V and Black Knight are level 5's...below everyone on the list.Spider-Man isn't a martial artist...."
This is according to the Handbook I assume?
#45 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiva, Batgirl, and Karate kid? Speedblitz and curb biting ensue. 

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Slinger said:
Citizen V and Black Knight are level 5's...below everyone on the list.Spider-Man isn't a martial artist...."
This is according to the Handbook I assume?"
Yessir...(Zemo\Citizen V) is level 6.
#47 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

David Cain and Bronze Tiger are missing from team DC.

#48 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

cool, thanks

#49 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
RANDOMM said:
"lionheart said:
"Marvel wins."
Not even close...."
LOL i think its pretty even
but nightwing would floor electra or black widow
#50 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Slack plz i couldnt fit everyone in on a 9 person list