-Elektra

-Black Widow

-Tigra

-Scarlet Witch

-Black Cat

-Spider-Woman

-storm

-Ms. Marvel

-Rogue (starts off with Ms.Marvel's powers)

- Jean Gray (NO PHOENIX, despite her having it in the pic i can already predict people will say she solos with it)

-Firestar

-Photon

-Guardian

TEAM DC

-Wonder Woman

-Powergirl

-Donna Troy

-Mary Marvel

-Zatanna

-Barbara Gordon (as Batgirl)

-Black Canary

-Huntress

-Cassandra Cain

-Catwoman

-Hawkgirl

-Stargirl

-Jade

-Starfire

-supergirl

-Raven

-Wonder girl

-Fire

RULES-

-Morals on

-speed blitz/ mind barrages allowed

-fight starts off 100 feet apart

-no prep

-last team standing wins

WHO WINS???

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By odinforce
the only heavy hitters on marvel are she-hulk and ms. marvel, but theyre not on the DC woman's level 
besides them, the only threats i see from marvel are jean grey, rogue, scarlet witch, emma frost and storm (maybe invisible woman i guess) 

im thinkin DC wins but couldn't jean grey, emma frost, and rogue copying both of their powers just mind rape everyone?
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

DC stomps, sorry.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

DC wins easy.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lance Bastro

marvel wins on a natural basis. dc can win too through major p.i.s

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lance Bastro
@odinforce said:
the only heavy hitters on marvel are she-hulk and ms. marvel, but theyre not on the DC woman's level 
besides them, the only threats i see from marvel are jean grey, rogue, scarlet witch, emma frost and storm (maybe invisible woman i guess) 

im thinkin DC wins but couldn't jean grey, emma frost, and rogue copying both of their powers just mind rape everyone?
madalyn prior is in there too.... 

in fact... how is this even fair... 17 is on the DC side and 18 for the marvel side lol
cap_a_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By cap_a_rules

looks aside I say marvel all the way. Marvel just hase a little higher of a edge with strength and psychic ablity,  this would make a great comis.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By odinforce
@cap_a_rules said:

looks aside I say marvel all the way. Marvel just hase a little higher of a edge with strength and psychic ablity,  this would make a great comis.
actually, DC has much more stronger women than marvel. she-hulk and ms. marvel aren't close to wonder woman or supergirl  

@Lance Bastro
@JediXMan: Couldn't marvel just mind rape DC? 

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By EpitomeofCool

been done...

w/ phoenix marvel w/out dc easy...

cap_a_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cap_a_rules

no way she-hulk would kill super girl and super girl has a weakness,pluss super girl has died before not she hulk.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lance Bastro

dc has the edge on physical strength, but marvel has waaay too much power. power that makes strength meaningless in this fight. the goblin queen is probably the most powerful one here if the phoenix can't be used. invicible woman is also a factor here, and rogue can potentially be the most powerful in the roster.

cap_a_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cap_a_rules

how does dc have a edge with physical srtendth  the pheonix would kill any phtchic on dc side.
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By mark5
@JediXMan said:
DC stomps, sorry.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lance Bastro
@cap_a_rules said:
how does dc have a edge with physical srtendth  the pheonix would kill any phtchic on dc side.
the rules say... jean grey as marvel girl and not phoenix.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

DC team wins easily, almost all of Marvel's girls can be one shotted.  The only real threat would be Wanda if she was using Chaos Magic, and she would still have to survive being hit by someone like Power Girl, Wonder Woman or Supergirl. 

cap_a_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cap_a_rules

darn your right but that is not giving marvel a fighting chance.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@EpitomeofCool said:
been done...  w/ phoenix marvel w/out dc easy...

This... 
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dark Cloud™

On many cases, I would have said DC. But today, I'm giving this to Marvel.

Psychics and Psionics are the advantages for Team Marvel.

Team DC mainly has heavy hitters, nothing that could possibly block mental assaults (which many of Team Marvel opt to use first).

intothetempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By intothetempest

Best shot for Marvel? Use their telepaths to shut down most of DC, then slug it out with the rest of those that the telepathy didn’t work on. Unfortunately,  if they don’t use that tactic then marvel would go don. DC has too many heavy hitters who are extremely fast. It’s a win for marvel for the hand to hand fights like Huntress and Elektra Black Cat and Catwoman Black Widow and Black Canary. But for the Heavy fights like Wonder Woman and Ms marvel and She-Hulk and Supergirl it’s a win for DC. So all up, what i’m trying to say is, in order to win Marvel has to utilize telepathy or magic or Invisible Womans shields. Otherwise the DC women win due to pure strength and speed

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Dark Cloud™ said:
On many cases, I would have said DC. But today, I'm giving this to Marvel.  Psychics and Psionics are the advantages for Team Marvel.  Team DC mainly has heavy hitters, nothing that could possibly block mental assaults (which many of Team Marvel opt to use first).
All of their psionics can be one shotted.  None of them can compensate for the massive speed advantage that the DC team has. 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lance Bastro

yea, the women of real threat in the DC side are the ladies of magic.... not the ladies of brute.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Right, except the ladies of brute can kill all of the ladies on the Marvel team within seconds. 

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By odinforce
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
On many cases, I would have said DC. But today, I'm giving this to Marvel.  Psychics and Psionics are the advantages for Team Marvel.  Team DC mainly has heavy hitters, nothing that could possibly block mental assaults (which many of Team Marvel opt to use first).
All of their psionics can be one shotted.  None of them can compensate for the massive speed advantage that the DC team has. 
that is if the super fast ppl know which of the marvel women are psychics.  
they might be busy before that though and have their hands full of other ppl

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
invisible woman can divide her forcefield on each member of her team. none of them can be one shotted. and madalyn will use the goblin force and swallow up the entire DC team.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Sure, they can be one-shotted, I don't disagree there. But yes, psionics and psychics can compensate. Strength and speed isn't everything.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@odinforce said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:

They won't have there hands full because none of the Marvel girls can contend with the DC girls physically.  The most powerful one's like She Hulk and Rogue would get taken out in one hit by Power Girl Supergirl, Mary Marvel, or Wonder Woman.  Psionics can't do anything to Jade or Raven since their immune to telepathy.  Basically, the Marvel telepaths, all 3 of them, need to take down 4 massively powerful flying bricks, Jade, Raven, Donna and Starfire? Yeah I don't think the Marvel team has a chance in hell here. 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lance Bastro

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Sure, they can be one-shotted, I don't disagree there. But yes, psionics and psychics can compensate. Strength and speed isn't everything.
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@odinforce said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:

They won't have there hands full because none of the Marvel girls can contend with the DC girls physically.  The most powerful one's like She Hulk and Rogue would get taken out in one hit by Power Girl Supergirl, Mary Marvel, or Wonder Woman.  Psionics can't do anything to Jade or Raven since their immune to telepathy.  Basically, the Marvel telepaths, all 3 of them, need to take down 4 massively powerful flying bricks, Jade, Raven, Donna and Starfire? Yeah I don't think the Marvel team has a chance in hell here. 
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By odinforce
@Cosmic_Falcon: actually they do stand a chance in hell my friend.  

"The most powerful one's like She Hulk and Rogue would get taken out in one hit by Power Girl Supergirl, Mary Marvel, or Wonder Woman." 

more than enough time to do some mind raping 

"Psionics can't do anything to Jade or Raven since their immune to telepathy." 

scarlet witch or invisible woman cook up some magic or put a forcefield around their brains to knock them out, not to mention how invisible woman could also put forcefields around everyone else on marvel and possibly even put forcefields around everyone on the DC team's brains  
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Lance Bastro said:

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@odinforce: Actually they don't have a snow mans chance in hell my friend

None of the psionics can react fast enough.  By the time they think "mind rape" they're heads fly off there shoulders. 

@odinforce said:
scarlet witch or invisible woman cook up some magic or put a forcefield around their brains to knock them out, not to mention how invisible woman could also put forcefields around everyone else on marvel and possibly even put forcefields around everyone on the DC team's brains  
Yeah? And Raven and Zatanna can strip them of there emotions and leave the entire Marvel team emotionally numb, or BFR the psychics into another dimension.  There is just as much chance of this happening as Wanda and Sue doing anything.  The only difference is that Wanda and Sue don't have several light speeders on there team. 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lance Bastro

oh and kitty pryde is in here too..

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Lance Bastro said:

Awesome. 

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
The cross-overs between Marvel and DC have shown that most powerhouses of Marvel can, and have, fought many DC powerhouses to a stalemate, especially Thor vs Superman, Silver Surfer vs Superman, and Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern Kyle Rayner. This should include female characters for both companies, and not just rely on the males. In other words, I believe Team Marvel can defend against DC in terms of physical strength and speed, long enough for Team DC to be assaulted via mental attacks. You're right, Raven and Jade are immune to telepathy, but that leaves just about every other DC female open. There is nearly no chance of DC succeeding, they would have to attack the psionics and psychics first -- but since there isn't prep time, they wouldn't know who was psychic and psionic and who wasn't.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Lance Bastro said:

Awesome. 

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
The cross-overs between Marvel and DC have shown that most powerhouses of Marvel can, and have, fought many DC powerhouses to a stalemate, especially Thor vs Superman, Silver Surfer vs Superman, and Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern Kyle Rayner. This should include female characters for both companies, and not just rely on the males. In other words, I believe Team Marvel can defend against DC in terms of physical strength and speed, long enough for Team DC to be assaulted via mental attacks. You're right, Raven and Jade are immune to telepathy, but that leaves just about every other DC female open. There is nearly no chance of DC succeeding, they would have to attack the psionics and psychics first -- but since there isn't prep time, they wouldn't know who was psychic and psionic and who wasn't.
I'm not even going to dignify this with a response.  As soon as the word crossover appeared the red light flashed.  The crossovers aren't canon PERIOD. 
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By odinforce
@Cosmic_Falcon: not a snow man's, but a frost giants chance in hell my friend 

"None of the psionics can react fast enough.  By the time they think "mind rape" they're heads fly off there shoulders. " 

maybe one psionic, but the combined efforts of three (jean, emma, and rogue taking their powers) can be fast enough 
i agree that wonder woman can fly fast enough to tag alot of ppl if she were bloodlust though. same goes for supergirl, mary marvel and power girl. but we dont know if this battle is bloodlusted

"Yeah? And Raven and Zatanna can strip them of there emotions and leave the entire Marvel team emotionally numb, or BFR the psychics into another dimension.  There is just as much chance of this happening as Wanda and Sue doing anything.  The only difference is that Wanda and Sue don't have several light speeders on there team. " 

exactly ^^^ 

storm beats wonder woman through PIS and fan voters
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC stomps easily.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@odinforce said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: not a snow man's, but a frost giants chance in hell my friend 

"None of the psionics can react fast enough.  By the time they think "mind rape" they're heads fly off there shoulders. " 

maybe one psionic, but the combined efforts of three (jean, emma, and rogue taking their powers) can be fast enough 
i agree that wonder woman can fly fast enough to tag alot of ppl if she were bloodlust though. same goes for supergirl, mary marvel and power girl. but we dont know if this battle is bloodlusted

"Yeah? And Raven and Zatanna can strip them of there emotions and leave the entire Marvel team emotionally numb, or BFR the psychics into another dimension.  There is just as much chance of this happening as Wanda and Sue doing anything.  The only difference is that Wanda and Sue don't have several light speeders on there team. " 

exactly ^^^ 

storm beats wonder woman through PIS and fan voters
No, they can't because they're dealing with 4 high end flying bricks, each are faster and can take out all of the psionics with a single hit.  They don't have to be blood lusted either. 

So assuming that Raven and Zatanna are fighting Wanda and Sue.  You still have the 4 flying bricks, one shotting everyone including the psionics.

Which leans 4 flying bricks, Jade, Donna, Starfire, Raven Zatanna, vs Wanda and Sue....
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lance Bastro
even if you don't apply cross-over.....  

real canon 
  1. sue vs gladiator
  2. sue vs celestials
  3. madalyn vs galactus and phoenix
  4. proton is faster than light and she could loose against magneto (meaning speed < raw power)
  5. sue vs the phoenix
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By odinforce
@Cosmic_Falcon: "No, they can't because they're dealing with 4 high end flying bricks, each are faster and can take out all of the psionics with a single hit.  They don't have to be blood lusted either.  " 

if they werent bloodlusted, they wouldnt make heads fly off shoulders. and they certainly wouldn't travel super fast, fast enough to kill normal humans
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@odinforce said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: "No, they can't because they're dealing with 4 high end flying bricks, each are faster and can take out all of the psionics with a single hit.  They don't have to be blood lusted either.  " 

if they werent bloodlusted, they wouldnt make heads fly off shoulders. and they certainly wouldn't travel super fast, fast enough to kill normal humans
They don't need to be blood lusted. 
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By odinforce
@Cosmic_Falcon: i said if they weren't bloodlusted they wouldn't react at such fast speeds to tag everyone. if they were bloodlusted, they could probably just zoom through and one shot ppl
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@odinforce said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: i said if they weren't bloodlusted they wouldn't react at such fast speeds to tag everyone. if they were bloodlusted, they could probably just zoom through and one shot ppl
And I'm saying that they don't have to be blood lusted to react and move fast.  They can do this without killing their opponents. 
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
I'm not even going to dignify this with a responseAs soon as the word crossover appeared the red light flashed.  The crossovers aren't canon PERIOD
You just responded.

Canon or not, it happened, and that's proof enough. And if you want to get technical, Infinite Crisis isn't canon, then, considering the fact that it incorporated just about every parallel universe in itself.

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
No, they can't because they're dealing with 4 high end flying bricks, each are faster and can take out all of the psionics with a single hit.  They don't have to be blood lusted either. So assuming that Raven and Zatanna are fighting Wanda and Sue.  You still have the 4 flying bricks, one shotting everyone including the psionics.  Which leans 4 flying bricks, Jade, Donna, Starfire, Raven Zatanna, vs Wanda and Sue....
Here's some insight, strength and speed isn't everything. Not at the same time. Bloodlusted would make a hefty difference between the differences in physical and mental power.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lance Bastro

about the emotional lock thing... how is that going to effect emma? and raven is resistant to telepathy not immune.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@cap_a_rules: actually by not putting in phoenix, i tried to make it more even, with phoenix, she could probably just erase the dc team single handedly 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lance Bastro

gladiator is speed and strength yet he can not defeat sue.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
I'm not even going to dignify this with a responseAs soon as the word crossover appeared the red light flashed.  The crossovers aren't canon PERIOD
You just responded.

Canon or not, it happened, and that's proof enough. And if you want to get technical, Infinite Crisis isn't canon, then, considering the fact that it incorporated just about every parallel universe in itself.
I didn't give a well thought out response because the use of crossovers in an argument is not to be taken seriously.

No it didn't.  The term non canon means it didn't happen and it doesn't exist in Marvel or DC Continuity.  Infinite Crisis wasn't an interpromotional crossover, it exist in the DCU Continuity.  Marvel and DC crossovers don't.  So chances are that you have no idea what you are talking about.

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
No, they can't because they're dealing with 4 high end flying bricks, each are faster and can take out all of the psionics with a single hit.  They don't have to be blood lusted either. So assuming that Raven and Zatanna are fighting Wanda and Sue.  You still have the 4 flying bricks, one shotting everyone including the psionics.  Which leans 4 flying bricks, Jade, Donna, Starfire, Raven Zatanna, vs Wanda and Sue....
Here's some insight, strength and speed isn't everything. Not at the same time. Bloodlusted would make a hefty difference between the differences in physical and mental power.

It isn't everything, but when the difference is this big it's all that's needed.  They don't need to be blood lusted to KO everyone on the Marvel team. 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lance Bastro
@The Stegman said:
@cap_a_rules: actually by not putting in phoenix, i tried to make it more even, with phoenix, she could probably just erase the dc team single handedly 
you took out the phoenix but left goblin queen lol..
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Lance Bastro: lol yes, i sorta forgot she was even in the pic, it's why i didn't list her, but yeah, i figure she can stay in!
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Lance Bastro: oh wait! that's not the goblin queen! i looked up the full list of the women in the marvel pic, it is this 

L-R (flyers)
Phoenix, Firestar, Rogue, Ms. Marvel, Photon, Storm, Guardian, Spiderwoman

L-R (Standing)
Invisible Woman, She-Hulk, Wasp, White Queen, Medusa, Shadow Cat, Elektra, Black Widow, Tigra, Scarlet Witch, Black Cat