-Logan (Fox)

Team DC

-Slade Wilson (CW)

-Oliver Queen (CW)

-Bane (Nolan)

-Bruce Wayne (Nolan)

-Roy Harper (CW)

Rules of Engagement:

The Nova Corps called the Marvel team together on high alert as the DC Characters have breached the Multi-verse due to Bruce experimenting with Kryptonian technology and accidentally teleporting those characters to the surface of Knowhere. DC characters understand they are fighting for their lives, and Marvel characters see this as a scouting invasion force.

Each team has standard gear, no preparation, and morals off. Fight to the death or incapacitation. Each team has perfect teamwork, with team Marvel spearheaded by Captain America and team DC lead by Batman. Start 100 yards apart.

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Logan is the MVP. Team 1

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@leo-343: Even if Roy/Slade were Mirakuru'd? And Bane was Venom'd?

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Team 1 in a one sided fight.

FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: roy and slade would still have no chance against cap and logan. Also, Bane didn't have venom in the Nolanverse

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By haoalchemist

Team one...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuzzylittlerodent: Are you serious? Slade with Mirakuru? The one who took steel piercing punches like nothing without even wearing his armor? The one who couldn't even fazed by arrows?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Wolverine and Starlord Solo.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Also, why the hell is Batman leading the team? When Deathstroke and Ollie are both better leaders.

FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: I could write you a very long argument, but there is no point. Everything was said by @Leo-343. I could add, that Roy under the mirakuru was an angry an sloppy fighter. Cap's experience and shield give him the edge. The fight between Logan and Slade would also be in Wolverine's favor. Beter healing factor, adamantium skeleton and claws...

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

... Only Slade is the dangerous one

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Mirakuru slade beats cap, he is not gonna be stupid like the soldiers who were shooting his shield instead of his body, and he has swords.

Roy lose to bucky, but one hit will weaken bucky.

Rocket is not stupid enough to use a moon busting gun because it will be BFD.

Oliver and logan belongs to logan.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@leo-343 said:

Team 1 in a one sided fight.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Namor_Curry

@leo-343: Here's how I'd break it down:

Steve slightly edges Slade. I'm not going to bother explaining why because that could lead to another 30 page debate that's already taken place too many times.

Oliver versus Star-Lord is a toss up. Peter has some ridiculous durability due to his hybrid physiology, but if Ollie can sneak up on him and go for a chokehold, I can see him winning this. The distant starting advantage could allow for some trick router arrows to temporarily disable his tech as well.

Bucky beats Bane pretty hard.

Rocket against Batman is another interesting one in my opinion. Rocket won't use his moon-shattering explosives/guns because he'd kill everyone including himself. Rocket's standard gear provides no protection, he just relies Groot for that, who is not present. A well placed Batarang/Stun round/anything could end it. Putting on the emphasis team DC is looking to heavily rely on stealth and distance.

Once again, playing the distance to their advantage, arrows could slow down Wolverine, it's been done before. Perhaps using the same technique that Ollie used to incap Slade could incap Logan? I'm not sure if Adamantium is stronger than the cable material as Slade couldn't break it. Obviously Logan's healing factor will make him hard if not impossible to kill, so he'll have to be incapacitated with trick arrows, which I could see as a possibility.

I think it's closer than most people are making it out to be. And I have Batman leading team DC because he is a master tactician when it comes to stealth and misdirection, which is what his team will be relying on the most.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By Mrnoital
Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: @fuzzylittlerodent: No, he was temporarily K.O.'d by a pile of logs. Team DC is definitely going to look to incapacitate Logan due to his healing factor, since he's effectively un-killable by this team without prep. Trick arrows, ranging from the tranquilizer arrows to the cable arrows to hang him up could get that job done.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine and Cap could tag team stomp team 2 to be honest.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would match Wolverine with Deathstoke instead of Cap. Wolverine was fighting ninjas in the Wolverine. He's not a huge slouch h2h granted Slade is a lot better I could see him just powering through anyways though.

Wolverine vs Deathstoke

Cap vs Bruce

Bucky vs Bane

Peter vs Arrow

Rocket vs Roy

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By uugieboogie

Team Marvel Stomps

• Steve can take Slade or at least hold him off (his shield has left cuts in tanks, destroyed a jet & he's taken 4 bullets IIRC & was still up).
  • Bucky stomps whoever he fights besides Slade but can hold his own against him too
  • Wolverine cuts off who's ever head he goes up against & no one here can put him down (he survived a nuke & please don't mention the head shot in X2 when in every other movie he's tanked plenty of bullets & head shots).
  • Quill's tech is too much for anyone on Team DC not to mention he's reacted to laser fire + he drew & fired his blaster in a split second. Anyone on Team DC would be done if he tossed his gravity trap at them
  • Rocket just shots whoever in the face
uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By uugieboogie

@mrnoital: @fuzzylittlerodent: No, he was temporarily K.O.'d by a pile of logs. Team DC is definitely going to look to incapacitate Logan due to his healing factor, since he's effectively un-killable by this team without prep. Trick arrows, ranging from the tranquilizer arrows to the cable arrows to hang him up could get that job done.

No one on Team DC has the ability to put Logan down. Wouldn't his healing factor burn off the tranquilizers? & Couldn't he cut through the cables? Not to mention he's reacted to objects being thrown at him including spikes from Spike. His temp Ko'd by logs & was Ko'd by a gun shot but tanked a nuke, tanked falling from the top of the nuclear plant, tanked being stabbed repeated by "Deadpool", tanked multiple gun firefight after getting the adamantium on his skeleton & survived getting impaled with metal rides & thrown in the bottom of a lake. DC team has no answer for Logan.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: But that's my point. Sure he's tanked some ridiculous things, but was also temporarily K.O.'d by basic things like a bullet. I'm referring to the 300 arrows that shot Logan in the back that temporarily K.O.'d him from The Wolverine. Yes, I've established he's un-killable without prep, so he'd have to be incapacitated. Much like Deathstroke with Mirakuru was compared to Arrow, who managed to accomplish the same thing. This is why I don't put it out of the realm of possibility.You mention a lot of these things, which are examples of incapacitation.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@namor_curry: in the very first X-Men movie he was ko'd by a branch, then him and rogue were saved by Cyclops and Storm

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: But that's my point. Sure he's tanked some ridiculous things, but was also temporarily K.O.'d by basic things like a bullet. I'm referring to the 300 arrows that shot Logan in the back that temporarily K.O.'d him from The Wolverine. Yes, I've established he's un-killable without prep, so he'd have to be incapacitated. Much like Deathstroke with Mirakuru was compared to Arrow, who managed to accomplish the same thing. This is why I don't put it out of the realm of possibility.You mention a lot of these things, which are examples of incapacitation.

That's 300 arrows though, IIRC Ollie only carries about 20-29 (Merlyn said it). The bullet KO'n him on X2 is pure PIS when in every other he's taking bullets with no problem, BC Logan has even taken bullet. Right after he got the adamantium when he broke out he was shot in the head & all he did was keep going & then he tanked multiple machine gun fire.

He ONLY got the apprehend on Slade was with the cure, he never would've won without it. None of the things I mention would incap Logan. He has quite a few reaction feats I'm more than positive he can cut an arrow out of the air. The nuke didn't even KO him or the fall from the top of the nuclear silo. They can't sneak up on him because of his enhanced senses & he can literally kill every last one of them. Based on what Ollie & the others displayed in the show & the gadgets they used they don't have anything to do too much to him. Like I said before he has the reflexes to block or evade arrows, his healing factor & metabolism should have horse tranq be relatively useless (he has to actually hit him first).

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 shtopms