Dc Vs Marvel: Battle of the traits

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

This isn't a fight. Itd simply comparing the traits from different characters against one another:

1. Batman Vs Spider-man: Who has the most/stronger willpower?

2. Superman Vs Captain America: Who is more inspiring to the hero's of his universe?

3. Killer Croc Vs Lizard: Who is more feral?

4. Ms Marvel Vs Wonder Woman: Who has the bigger sense of duty?

5. Catwoman Vs Black Cat: Who is the better thief?

6. Nightwing Vs Bucky Barnes: Who is more loyal to his mentor?

7. Deadpool Vs Joker: Who is the most psychotic?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By blackadamFTW

I'd say DC for most of these, except MAYBE Bucky and Cap'n, but just maybe.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By beatboks1

1. Batman Vs Spider-man: Who has the most/stronger willpower? Peter would win in a fight but Bruce definitely is more driven (DD would be a much better choice for this)

2. Superman Vs Captain America: Who is more inspiring to the hero's of his universe? Come on I mean he's the greatest patriot.

3. Killer Croc Vs Lizard: Who is more feral? Care factor ?? what was wrong with Logan and say Constance

4. Ms Marvel Vs Wonder Woman: Who has the bigger sense of duty? Not sure about Nu52 though

5. Catwoman Vs Black Cat: Who is the better thief? pretty even I'd have thought

7. Deadpool Vs Joker: Who is the most psychotic? Deadpool at least has moments of lucidity I'd have goon with Green Goblin.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

@beatboks1 said:

3. Killer Croc Vs Lizard: Who is more feral? Care factor ?? what was wrong with Logan and say Constance

To predictable using the same characters over and over again is pretty boring. Thought I'd go with a few others apart from the well known ones.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By emperorznb

- Spider-man. As much as I like Batman, I've always seen Peter as a really strong willed person. Peter has lost many loved ones in his life that greatly affected his life and still has the strength to carry on and do good instead of turning insane and killing other people. The same also goes for Batman but really... most of the time, Batman has the situation in hand whereas Peter is... well you know... improvising when the times get rough.

2. Superman Vs Captain America: Who is more inspiring to the hero's of his universe?

- If there is one thing Captain America has taught me one thing... well it's not just one. But it's a whole lot of things really. It is to risk your life for the ones you love. Even though you are far outgunned, even though you are far outnumbered, even though the odds are against you... You still must go on. Even Olympians, Asgardians, etc. were inspired by Captain America.

- I don't know really

- I could say a lot of reasons on why Wonder Woman has the bigger sense of duty... but let's just say that Carol's burden is puny when compared to Diana's. Let's have 52 for example where Diana's conscience was troubled when she killed Maxwell Lord. She felt that she was no longer like a role model as a hero... that is one heavy burden.

- I don't know... maybe they're both on equal levels?

- Steve treats Bucky as a friend and as an equal but Bucky sees Steve as a big brother he can never be...

- Deadpool has some sane moments but Joker? He's nuttier than Darth Vader's robotic nuts.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By beatboks1

@Strider92 said:

Who has the bigger sense of duty?

If your after IMO the greatest sense of duty in a comics character. Alan Scot has everyone beat hands down

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When Alan defeated Brainwave in his mid created dream world destroying japanese cities (like Nagasaki) and as he saw it killing 1000's he felt he had to use the ring to destroy himself and it because that much power was dangerous to be in anyone's hands. There are plenty more examples over the years.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By emperorznb

@beatboks1: Hell yeah! Alan Scott FTW!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

DC for all of them.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kinasin_

@Strider92 said:

This isn't a fight. Itd simply comparing the traits from different characters against one another:

1.Batman

2.Superman

3.Lizard

4.Wonder Woman

5.Catwoman

6.Nightwing

7.Joker

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Batman, honestly though I would have seen someone using a Green Lantern and Dr.Doom for this.

2. Cap. People second guess Superman, very few people question Cap.

3. Lizard, some forms of croc are just a little off human, some others are much further, but none are as animistic as lizard.

4. Wonderwoman is far more duty centered.

5. Catwoman is more skilled, Black cat is more lucky and little skilled.

6. Nightwing. Bucky's morals and dedication can be a little fuzzy if push comes to shove.

7. Joker. Joker is FAR more psychotic, Deadpool is "living in his own reality" kind of crazy. Joker is a different kind of crazy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

1. Spider-man. He once stood up to thanos with the infinity gauntlet to save a child and has stood up to the likes of firelord and juggernaut knowing he was outmatched (regardless of the showing being pis for combat its still legit for character traits)

2. Of his universe I guess captain america but I get a lot more inspired by superman personally...

3. Depends on the incarnation of lizard.

4. Not sure

5.I Not sure

6. I am not knowledgeable on buckey. 

7. Joker.