• 56 results
#1 Posted by BattleMage (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep 
Standard gear 
Random encounter / Fight takes place in  Central Park at midnight.

Lady Shiva 
Batman  
Death Stroke 

vs. 
Captain America 
Black Panther 
Task Master

#2 Posted by slacker the hacker (7820 posts) - - Show Bio

DC  
Deathstroke is a key factor

#3 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio

DC.
#4 Posted by Darksied (110 posts) - - Show Bio

DC
#5 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a thoughy , i reckon Cap and Bats is a stale mate or Cap. 
Taskmaster could take Shiva via photo reflexive memory . 
Then i think maybe T'Challa could hold of DS until Tasky can give a hand  . 

It could go either way though. 

I'm probably gonna get crucified by DC fanboys :/
#6 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
" DC. "
#7 Posted by BattleMage (1124 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
" Its a thoughy , i reckon Cap and Bats is a stale mate or Cap. Taskmaster could take Shiva via photo reflexive memory . Then i think maybe T'Challa could hold of DS until Tasky can give a hand  .  It could go either way though.  I'm probably gonna get crucified by DC fanboys :/ "
You shouldn't because your answer was unbias
#8 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
seeing as BP standard gear is regular clothes and he is the weak link on his team and DS would beat him and help the rest....Shiva is more skilled then Task..and Batman and Cap could go either way but imo Bat could get slight majority
#9 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@PirateKing69 said:
" seeing as BP standard gear is regular clothes and he is the weak link on his team and DS would beat him and help the rest....Shiva is more skilled then Task..and Batman and Cap could go either way but imo Bat could get slight majority " 
Standard gear isn't clothes , i assume standard means standard fighting gear , so your telling me its him in his t-shirt with sweat pants on ?  

Taskmaster can pretty much copy her entire fighting style so she's not more skilled , Tasky also could just pick from other fighters such as Cap then his fighting ability is Caps but he could just get her fighting ability due to phto-reflexive memory , if he watches someone fight he can pretty much get their fighting style from watching. 

What does IMO mean ? and i think Steve would win , his superior strength , speed and stamina give him the edge , their  fighting styles are about equal , Bruce has a broader knowledge of martial arts but  Caps designed and improvised  his fighting style over the years to suit him perfectly , but i think due to his physical stats he gets the edge not to mention his sheild which should compensate for Bats' batarangs ,small explosives etc. and utilised as a deadly  weapon that against someone of Batmans durability has the potential to one shot .

@BattleMage:
I shouldn't what ? 

#10 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio
I think the DC Squad wins... but not that easy still
#11 Posted by Tmul501 (600 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:

@BattleMage:
I shouldn't what ? 

"
Get Crucified. You said you'd get crucified by DC fanboys and he was saying you should not based on your argument
#12 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
"

@PirateKing69 said:
" seeing as BP standard gear is regular clothes and he is the weak link on his team and DS would beat him and help the rest....Shiva is more skilled then Task..and Batman and Cap could go either way but imo Bat could get slight majority " 
Standard gear isn't clothes , i assume standard means standard fighting gear , so your telling me its him in his t-shirt with sweat pants on ?  

Taskmaster can pretty much copy her entire fighting style so she's not more skilled , Tasky also could just pick from other fighters such as Cap then his fighting ability is Caps but he could just get her fighting ability due to phto-reflexive memory , if he watches someone fight he can pretty much get their fighting style from watching. 

What does IMO mean ? and i think Steve would win , his superior strength , speed and stamina give him the edge , their  fighting styles are about equal , Bruce has a broader knowledge of martial arts but  Caps designed and improvised  his fighting style over the years to suit him perfectly , but i think due to his physical stats he gets the edge not to mention his sheild which should compensate for Bats' batarangs ,small explosives etc. and utilised as a deadly  weapon that against someone of Batmans durability has the potential to one shot .

@BattleMage:
I shouldn't what ? 

"
No by what i meant as regular clothes is bp does not use his vib suit anymore so it isn't standard gear..what he wears doesn't do anything special...and i'm sure Task has been beaten before even with his copy abilty and Shiva h2h is better then cap and batmans.... in my opinion......Steve stats are not that much higher then Bruces and how skilled bruce is there's no way cap is one shotting him...and even Cap does win bp without his powers and vib suit isn't beating DS or Shiva
#13 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiva's skill in Martial Arts is superior to Cap and Batman.

#14 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
"

@PirateKing69 said:

@BattleMage:
I shouldn't what ? 

"
No by what i meant as regular clothes is bp does not use his vib suit anymore so it isn't standard gear..what he wears doesn't do anything special...and i'm sure Task has been beaten before even with his copy abilty and Shiva h2h is better then cap and batmans.... in my opinion......Steve stats are not that much higher then Bruces and how skilled bruce is there's no way cap is one shotting him...and even Cap does win bp without his powers and vib suit isn't beating DS or Shiva "

Aaah his staard costume but he does usually have his vibranium claws . 

Yeah he was beaten by Deadpool but that was due to Deadpool's fighting style being too eratic and chaotic for even someone who knows everyone of his moves to beat him but someone like Shiva , a non super powered person with good h2h skill is different she has never been portrayed as particularly Chaotic style and the Steve thing was an example , he could copy Shiva's so he has her fighting ability  . 

I meant Cap with his sheild that could one shot him , a clean hit to the head from that sheild is a fight ender it has taken down helicopters with one shot and has actually hurt Hulk ,it's always a one shot factor against someone without non meta-human durability . 

Panther is a very skilled H2H fighter , he's beaten Captain America and he's also defeated his Uncle before he consumed the heart-shaped herb that gave him his powers and i think he could hold his own against DS until he can get back up .

#15 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers: BP dosnt use anything rite now just his fist...he doesn't have anything enhanced either..So theres no way he should be able to beat DS who is enhanced and is very skilled and if remember he has beaten Batman before

Shiva isn't just good h2h shes one of the best in DC..task isn't beating her unless your saying task is better then cap
#16 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@PirateKing69 said:

" @CaptainRodgers: BP dosnt use anything rite now just his fist...he doesn't have anything enhanced either..So theres no way he should be able to beat DS who is enhanced and is very skilled and if remember he has beaten Batman before  Shiva isn't just good h2h shes one of the best in DC..task isn't beating her unless your saying task is better then cap "

I didn't think he'd beat DS i said his skill is enough to hold him off till he can get back up . 

Yeah i know how good Shiva is but i don't think you understand the concept of Taskmaster's power , Task' is potentially better than Cap but it isn't really his ability because he's copyig it , he's a completely fair match for Cap due to his power to fight identical to him if he were to get someone better than Caps skill he'd be the more skilled fighter because the person he copied is more skilled , the goverment hired him to train U.S. Agent in Steve Rodgers' fighting ability because he can fight exactly like him , he could become Shiva's ability by fighting her and if he sees someone fight his photo-reflexive memory allows him to move in their way and fight in their way and get their whole fighting style.    
#17 Edited by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:

"

@PirateKing69

said:

" @CaptainRodgers: BP dosnt use anything rite now just his fist...he doesn't have anything enhanced either..So theres no way he should be able to beat DS who is enhanced and is very skilled and if remember he has beaten Batman before  Shiva isn't just good h2h shes one of the best in DC..task isn't beating her unless your saying task is better then cap "

I didn't think he'd beat DS i said his skill is enough to hold him off till he can get back up .  Yeah i know how good Shiva is but i don't think you understand the concept of Taskmaster's power , Task' is potentially better than Cap but it isn't really his ability because he's copyig it , he's a completely fair match for Cap due to his power to fight identical to him if he were to get someone better than Caps skill he'd be the more skilled fighter because the person he copied is more skilled , the goverment hired him to train U.S. Agent in Steve Rodgers' fighting ability because he can fight exactly like him , he could become Shiva's ability by fighting her and if he sees someone fight his photo-reflexive memory allows him to move in their way and fight in their way and get their whole fighting style.     "
Shiva would beat the $hit out of Taskmaster, even if you want to blame Deadpools unpredictable style for Tasky numerous losses to him, Daredevil Elektra Mr X and others have beaten Taskmasters ass before.  He may have been a match for Captain America but he also trained Captain America, when he fought Elektra for the second time she took him down with 2 kicks, and he's suppose to challenge Shiva?'

Shiva doesn't use one particular style, she masters several on a yearly basis and discards the older outdated ones, even if Tasky  could copy her fighting style, he has no way of competing with her body reading, and her superior speed and strength

In other words, Tasky is easily one of the biggest losers as far as Marvel street levelers go, I love the guy but he would get stomped by Shiva and wouldn't last more then a few seconds against Slade.  If Tasky tried to take on Shiva, it would be just like his fight against Mr X all over again, being able to use numerous styles but being unable to land a single hit.
#18 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@PirateKing69:
Taskmaster is a seriously skilled fighter and is peak human i beleive or very close to peak human . 
I think he could take Shiva , did you read Seige ? in it he actually manages to beat Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes at once , Steve is considered one of the bst h2h fighters in the marvel universe , and Bucky is also seen as one of the best in Marvel .  

He also has superhuman around twice that of peak human , he can only keep superhuman speed for a while before he has to stop and start again but its still very fast .

I think Taskmaster is often underrated on here hes an extremely skilled opponent .

#19 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:

"

@PirateKing69

said:

I didn't think he'd beat DS i said his skill is enough to hold him off till he can get back up .  Yeah i know how good Shiva is but i don't think you understand the concept of Taskmaster's power , Task' is potentially better than Cap but it isn't really his ability because he's copyig it , he's a completely fair match for Cap due to his power to fight identical to him if he were to get someone better than Caps skill he'd be the more skilled fighter because the person he copied is more skilled , the goverment hired him to train U.S. Agent in Steve Rodgers' fighting ability because he can fight exactly like him , he could become Shiva's ability by fighting her and if he sees someone fight his photo-reflexive memory allows him to move in their way and fight in their way and get their whole fighting style.     "
Shiva would beat the $hit out of Taskmaster, even if you want to blame Deadpools unpredictable style for Tasky numerous losses to him, Daredevil Elektra Mr X and others have beaten Taskmasters ass before.  He may have been a match for Captain America but he also trained Captain America, when he fought Elektra for the second time she took him down with 2 kicks, and he's suppose to challenge Shiva?'  Shiva doesn't use one particular style, she masters several on a yearly basis and discards the older outdated ones, even if Tasky  could copy her fighting style, he has no way of competing with her body reading, and her superior speed and strength  In other words, Tasky is easily one of the biggest losers as far as Marvel street levelers go, I love the guy but he would get stomped by Shiva and wouldn't last more then a few seconds against Slade. "
agreed
#20 Posted by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
"

@PirateKing69:
Taskmaster is a seriously skilled fighter and is peak human i beleive or very close to peak human . 
I think he could take Shiva , did you read Seige ? in it he actually manages to beat Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes at once , Steve is considered one of the bst h2h fighters in the marvel universe , and Bucky is also seen as one of the best in Marvel .  

He also has superhuman around twice that of peak human , he can only keep superhuman speed for a while before he has to stop and start again but its still very fast .

I think Taskmaster is often underrated on here hes an extremely skilled opponent .

"
No he is not, Taskmaster is one of the weakest street levelers physically, he was taken down by Elektra with 2 kicks.  
Tasky isn't underrated, people who are ignorant of the character think he's some unbeatable fighter because he has a gimmick powerset but when you actually look at his wins and losses, he's more overrated then anything
#21 Posted by obscurefan (273 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
" Its a thoughy , i reckon Cap and Bats is a stale mate or Cap. Taskmaster could take Shiva via photo reflexive memory . Then i think maybe T'Challa could hold of DS until Tasky can give a hand  .  It could go either way though.  I'm probably gonna get crucified by DC fanboys :/ "
This is a pretty good summary of it, I think everyone is very evenly matched but I think it would eventually play out like this.
#22 Posted by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@obscurefan said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
This is a pretty good summary of it, I think everyone is very evenly matched but I think it would eventually play out like this. "
Taskmaster would get slaughtered by anyone here
#23 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:
Due to bad writers , Someone who can beat Steve Rodgers and Bucky Barnes shouldn't be able to get beaten by 2 kicks
You can say his powers are gimmiks but they work . 
He's not over-rated  you said he's the biggest loser of all marvel street levelers , cause thats really over-rating him .  

I'll admit he's unconsistent but with a good writer he is a very formidable opponent and Shiva wouldn't easily beat him if she does beat him .
#24 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers: or him beating them was pis or cis
#25 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69:
It wasn't , he's held his own against Cap and Ironman before too. 
And then theres the inconsistency when he gets beat by Elektra .
#26 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers: theres no way he should have been able to hold his own against iron man
#27 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@FinalStar86:
Seen as he's beaten Cap with the help of Bucky Barnes he wouldn't get owned by him. 
He could probably beat current Panther

He could hold his own against Batman  
He'd lose to Deahstroke admittedly . 
I think he could beat or at very least stalemate Shiva

#28 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69:
Well he did whilst fighting Cap too , he took Cap down too before he left
#29 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers: do you have scans?
#30 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69:
I'll try find the one against Cap and Iron man  

Just Ironman   
#31 Posted by obscurefan (273 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @obscurefan said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
This is a pretty good summary of it, I think everyone is very evenly matched but I think it would eventually play out like this. "
Taskmaster would get slaughtered by anyone here "
I disagree but you're entitled to that opinion.
#32 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats him again against Steve n Buck , i beleive theres more but i don't have the beginning.

#33 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Fighting Elektra and beating her  

Fighting her with his eyes closed
#34 Edited by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers: That's from Avengers Initiative #34, I have that comic and most of that series, Tasky never fought both of them, Cap stated that Taskmaster knew his fighting style and left Bucky to fight him.  

As for Elektra, 2 issues later once she figured him out, she took him down with 2 hits, Tasky is weak physically

@obscurefan said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" @obscurefan said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
Taskmaster would get slaughtered by anyone here "
I disagree but you're entitled to that opinion. "

You don't have to agree, but it's still true.
It isn't an opinion, it is a fact
#35 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:
yeah i know but i don't have the scans from seige , in seige he fights them both simultaneously , and that isn't true see as hes beaten cap and could beat current BP , you dont have to like his power but it works .
That guys bein nice about  it you don't hav to be so stubborn to him.
#36 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69: 

Him using his photo-reflexive memory to fight cap and his Hawkeye ability to fight Daredevil , i dont have the full fight though :/ i'll try get it but he does fight them and i think he wins the ending circumstance is Cap on his @ss and Ironman watching Tasky get away .
#37 Posted by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @FinalStar86: yeah i know but i don't have the scans from seige , in seige he fights them both simultaneously , and that isn't true see as hes beaten cap and could beat current BP , you dont have to like his power but it works .That guys bein nice about  it you don't hav to be so stubborn to him. "
This is from Siege #3 

This is actually a parallel view of what happened in Initiative #34 

Siege 3 ties into Initiative 34, 34 ties into Siege 4  and Siege 4 ties into Initiative 35 where Taskmaster and Contricter get away by flying away on Gliders, the last thing he says is how he helped Deadpool agaisnt Osbourne and  used his Gold card at several ATM'
s. 

So basically between this point and the end of Siege Tasky never fought Cap and Bucky at the same time except for the beginning of #34 AI when Steve had to leave to go chase after Osbourne and left Bucky to fight Tasky.  He's beaten Cap using hit and run tactics, when he was actually forced to fight he ended up getting tooled by Daredevil, Elektra and Mr X.  
It has nothing to do with liking his power or not, he has too many embarrassing losses to be taken seriously...he would get slaughtered by Bats Shiva or Deathstroke
#38 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@PirateKing69:  

Think thats it

#39 Edited by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit and run tactics, the only time that Tasky actually succeeds, when forced to fight he loses to Deadpool, Mr X, Elektra and Daredevil....
These tactics wouldn't work on Bats or Slade since both are smarter then Cap is, and if forced to actually fight against Shiva, Tasky would get beaten to death

#40 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
"Hit and run tactics, the only time that Tasky actually succeeds, when forced to fight he loses to Deadpool, Mr X, Elektra and Daredevil.... These tactics wouldn't work on Bats or Slade since both are smarter then Cap is, and if forced to actually fight against Shiva, Tasky would get beaten to death "

He's a merc. he's not there to fight or stop them he usually gets in fights on missions and takes the opponent down and either continues his mission or if its complete eaves , i don't think he'd beat Slade atol i said above Slade would beat him , but no Shiva wouldn't in my opinion , its inconsistency he beats Deadpool then Deadpool beats him later , he beats Elektra then later she beats him . 
A pattern is formin certain fighters know how to counteract Taskmaster but it takes them time thats why he beats them first time then later they get him back by getting around somehow , this is one fight so Shiva wouldn't have time to learn about him then counteract it . 

#41 Posted by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
"Hit and run tactics, the only time that Tasky actually succeeds, when forced to fight he loses to Deadpool, Mr X, Elektra and Daredevil.... These tactics wouldn't work on Bats or Slade since both are smarter then Cap is, and if forced to actually fight against Shiva, Tasky would get beaten to death "
He's a merc. he's not there to fight or stop them he usually gets in fights on missions and takes the opponent down and either continues his mission or if its complete eaves , i don't think he'd beat Slade atol i said above Slade would beat him , but no Shiva wouldn't in my opinion , its inconsistency he beats Deadpool then Deadpool beats him later , he beats Elektra then later she beats him . A pattern is formin certain fighters know how to counteract Taskmaster but it takes them time thats why he beats them first time then later they get him back by getting around somehow , this is one fight so Shiva wouldn't have time to learn about him then counteract it .    "
Many people are mercs and  can actually fight without using hit and run tactics, there is no inconsistency with Taskmaster, he's a punk coward and runs away when he knows he can do nothing.  There is no inconsistency with his losses because those losses occurred when he was forced to actually stand his ground and fight.  There is no inconsistency with his fight with Elektra, the reason why she was able to beat him in the next fight was because she figured out his abilities, the point I was trying to make is that he's physically weak hence why he got taken down with 2 hits.

So basically, outside of hit and run tactics Taskmaster is a chump and would get destroyed by Shiva in an actual fight.  Shiva wouldn't have to learn anything about him because his fighting skill is basic, he's just a copycat, a fight with Shiva would be the exact same as a fight with Mister X, Shiva would be dodging his attacks easily then would end up taking him down in a few hits like Elektra did, she actually has a  certain  degree of skill and doesn't rely on a gimmick unlike Tasky, she actually stands her ground and fights and actually wins unlike Tasky.

Basically Shiva vs Tasky, replace Mister X with Shiva and the result would be the exact same, Tasky would get beaten to death by her
#42 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC should win this in an interesting fight.

#43 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:

" @CaptainRodgers said:
Many people are mercs and  can actually fight without using hit and run tactics, there is no inconsistency with Taskmaster, he's a punk coward and runs away when he knows he can do nothing.  There is no inconsistency with his losses because those losses occurred when he was forced to actually stand his ground and fight.  There is no inconsistency with his fight with Elektra, the reason why she was able to beat him in the next fight was because she figured out his abilities, the point I was trying to make is that he's physically weak hence why he got taken down with 2 hits.  So basically, outside of hit and run tactics Taskmaster is a chump and would get destroyed by Shiva in an actual fight.  Shiva wouldn't have to learn anything about him because his fighting skill is basic, he's just a copycat, a fight with Shiva would be the exact same as a fight with Mister X, Shiva would be dodging his attacks easily then would end up taking him down in a few hits like Elektra did, she actually has a  certain  degree of skill and doesn't rely on a gimmick unlike Tasky, she actually stands her ground and fights and actually wins unlike Tasky.  Basically Shiva vs Tasky, replace Mister X with Shiva and the result would be the exact same, Tasky would get beaten to death by her "

I disagree that Shiva would beat Taskmaster , i think the entire fight could go either way BP would lose to Slade , Cap and Bats could also go either way . 

We're just repeating the same stuff just like our last debate what was it again "beating a dead horse " ? or something like that , I enjoy debating with you , you use fair logic :)

Agree to Disagree ?

#44 Posted by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" @CaptainRodgers said:
Many people are mercs and  can actually fight without using hit and run tactics, there is no inconsistency with Taskmaster, he's a punk coward and runs away when he knows he can do nothing.  There is no inconsistency with his losses because those losses occurred when he was forced to actually stand his ground and fight.  There is no inconsistency with his fight with Elektra, the reason why she was able to beat him in the next fight was because she figured out his abilities, the point I was trying to make is that he's physically weak hence why he got taken down with 2 hits.  So basically, outside of hit and run tactics Taskmaster is a chump and would get destroyed by Shiva in an actual fight.  Shiva wouldn't have to learn anything about him because his fighting skill is basic, he's just a copycat, a fight with Shiva would be the exact same as a fight with Mister X, Shiva would be dodging his attacks easily then would end up taking him down in a few hits like Elektra did, she actually has a  certain  degree of skill and doesn't rely on a gimmick unlike Tasky, she actually stands her ground and fights and actually wins unlike Tasky.  Basically Shiva vs Tasky, replace Mister X with Shiva and the result would be the exact same, Tasky would get beaten to death by her "

I disagree that Shiva would beat Taskmaster , i think the entire fight could go either way BP would lose to Slade , Cap and Bats could also go either way . 

We're just repeating the same stuff just like our last debate what was it again "beating a dead horse " ? or something like that , I enjoy debating with you , you use fair logic :)

Agree to Disagree ?

"
You don't have to agree, but it's still true.  I'll agree to disagree when someone presents a legit argument for Taskmaster, so far I'm being fed BS about how Taskmaster fought and beat Bucky and Cap [which never happened]  and how he's inconsistent [which isn't true] 
#45 Posted by termiteone4ever (8037 posts) - - Show Bio

TEam DC for sure

#46 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" @CaptainRodgers said:

Agree to Disagree ?

"
You don't have to agree, but it's still true.  I'll agree to disagree when someone presents a legit argument for Taskmaster, so far I'm being fed BS about how Taskmaster fought and beat Bucky and Cap [which never happened]  and how he's inconsistent [which isn't true]  "

Agreeing to disagree  means putting an arguement to rest because both sides have opposing opinions and neither side agrees so you dont have to agree with anything i say only agreeing to disagree so the debate goes to an end,  we each disagree , He  did fight Cap and Buck , i'm sure and he is inconsitent [someone who can beat Ironman and Cap shouldn't get 2 shotted by Elektra]  

Its not BS thats one of the things which isn't good debating with you , you're comments come across hostile which this shouldn't be about . 

I disagree with you , dont agree to disagree if you want man , i just thought we could end this on an agreement .
#47 Posted by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" @CaptainRodgers said:

Agree to Disagree ?

"
You don't have to agree, but it's still true.  I'll agree to disagree when someone presents a legit argument for Taskmaster, so far I'm being fed BS about how Taskmaster fought and beat Bucky and Cap [which never happened]  and how he's inconsistent [which isn't true]  "
Agreeing to disagree  means putting an arguement to rest because both sides have opposing opinions and neither side agrees so you dont have to agree with anything i say only agreeing to disagree so the debate goes to an end,  we each disagree , He  did fight Cap and Buck , i'm sure and he is inconsitent [someone who can beat Ironman and Cap shouldn't get 2 shotted by Elektra]    Its not BS thats one of the things which isn't good debating with you , you're comments come across hostile which this shouldn't be about . I disagree with you , dont agree to disagree if you want man , i just thought we could end this on an agreement . "
I don't have to agree to disagree because I'm right.  He didn't fight them, he throw is sword at Bucky then Cap left to chase after Osbourne, he fought Bucky and didn't even win, then he escaped with Constricter and even admitted that he needed his help, the one thing Tasky is good at is running away.

I already explained this, it's not inconsistent because Taskmaster is one of the weakest street levelers physically,  there's no inconsistency, Elektra figured out his abilities then beat the tar out of him.  
First, in his entire career, Taskmaster has NEVER beaten the Avengers, second of all, as I already explained, when Taskmaster fought the Avengers he used HIT AND RUN TACTICS 
See I may come off as hostile because I have to keep explaining the same thing over and over again and it becomes very tiresome.  If people would actually accept facts and stop dancing around them then debates would actually go somewhere.  

So lets review
Taskmaster
-Uses hit and run tactics
-Is physically one of the weakest street levelers in Marvel
-Lost nearly every time he was forced to fight and not use hit and run tactics

Am I missing anything?  Here just for LOL's, this is exactly how a fight with Shiva would go, except replace X with Shiva

So again, I'm not agreeing to disagree, you're just wrong, and you can concede if you want to.
#48 Posted by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster could give any of the three a run for there money. Taskmaster can catch a bullet at point blank range, he did this in his 4 part series and in Dark Reign (Catching a pin mid h2h combat from Black window) this shows that he (at the least) has the reflexes and skills to fight batman or shiva in h2h and maybe even Deathstroke.. I mean I've seen scans of Deathstroke going blow for blow with Nightwing who is peak human (IIRC Deathstroke ran off in the end). What Taskmaster lacks in Strength feats he can make up for with Agility, in his 4 part series you can see Taskmaster combining Daredevils and Spiderman's Agility when jumping through a laser system. 

In his first appearances (I think) he was able to take on Iron man and Cap's (not much has changed since seeing how he took on Iron man in his 4 part series), Which I think Deathstroke would barely be able to duplicate. 

Also seeing that match is a random encounter none the of the DC would know what Taskmaster powers were and once move in a combat or acrobatic way.. Taskmaster will "Own them" (as he would put it. Fighting Batman would be a win for Taskmaster seeing he's similar to Captain America (Peak Human/Expert MA), the long they fight the more Taskmaster will learn and know about Batman Fighting Style.. and if Taskmaster fights Batman like Captain America with a Shield this can yet just another advantage for Taskmaster. Also I've seen a scan of Catman beating Batman.. 

When it comes to Lady Shiva (who I can say don't know much about) who does have any real super human attributes but I find her to be similar to Black Widow who was completely owned by Taskmaster and I'm pretty sure that Black Widow has take a type Super-Soldier Serum which made her possesses peak-level physiology and it's known Black Widow trained in about every form of MA there is from a young age.. Anyway I think Taskmaster's times two fighting speed should overwhelm her.       

between Deathstroke and Taskmaster.. Deathstroke would win and easily but in this fight I can say that The Black Panther is the only one that could take him on.. and Caps can easily hold his own against Lady Shiva or Batman.. 

With all that said.. I think DC team would win in the end.. just wanted to make a few point about Taskmaster..

#49 Edited by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:

" Taskmaster could give any of the three a run for there money. Taskmaster can catch a bullet at point blank range, he did this in his 4 part series and in Dark Reign (Catching a pin mid h2h combat from Black window) this shows that he (at the least) has the reflexes and skills to fight batman or shiva in h2h and maybe even Deathstroke.. I mean I've seen scans of Deathstroke going blow for blow with Nightwing who is peak human (IIRC Deathstroke ran off in the end). What Taskmaster lacks in Strength feats he can make up for with Agility, in his 4 part series you can see Taskmaster combining Daredevils and Spiderman's Agility when jumping through a laser system. 

In his first appearances (I think) he was able to take on Iron man and Cap's (not much has changed since seeing how he took on Iron man in his 4 part series), Which I think Deathstroke would barely be able to duplicate. 

Also seeing that match is a random encounter none the of the DC would know what Taskmaster powers were and once move in a combat or acrobatic way.. Taskmaster will "Own them" (as he would put it. Fighting Batman would be a win for Taskmaster seeing he's similar to Captain America (Peak Human/Expert MA), the long they fight the more Taskmaster will learn and know about Batman Fighting Style.. and if Taskmaster fights Batman like Captain America with a Shield this can yet just another advantage for Taskmaster. Also I've seen a scan of Catman beating Batman..   When it comes to Lady Shiva (who I can say don't know much about) who does have any real super human attributes but I find her to be similar to Black Widow who was completely owned by Taskmaster and I'm pretty sure that Black Widow has take a type Super-Soldier Serum which made her possesses peak-level physiology and it's known Black Widow trained in about every form of MA there is from a young age.. Anyway I think Taskmaster's times two fighting speed should overwhelm her.         between Deathstroke and Taskmaster.. Deathstroke would win and easily but in this fight I can say that The Black Panther is the only one that could take him on.. and Caps can easily hold his own against Lady Shiva or Batman..   With all that said.. I think DC team would win in the end.. just wanted to make a few point about Taskmaster.. "

This is why I'm starting to hate this site, because of utter nonsense like this entire post

1.  Taskmaster catching a bullet means nothing, he has good reflexes and that's it.  Deadshot was able to dodge a sniper bullet at point blank range and has little H2H fighting ability.  
Deathstroke ran away because the cops were coming, his Titans team came for a certain inmate because her father paid them to get her out and bring her to him, they got her and had no reason to stay since the cops were on the way, and all of the inmates were loose. 

Taking on Iron Man and Cap and actually winning are two different things, Tasky has never beaten the Avengers and when he fought them he used hit and run tactics.  

2. Why would of any of them need to know his powers?  Taskmaster rarely wins fights without using hit and run tactics, Bucky was able to fight him in their encounter in Siege, Daredevil was able to fight him in his own series and was going toe to toe with him until Taskmaster got hit by a car.  The only credible fighter he beat was Elektra and she pwned him in two kicks the next time they fought.

3. No, Taskmaster is NOT a peak human, he is one of the physically weakest street levelers in Marvel.  Taskmaster has never beaten Cap in a straight up fight,  Taskmaster isn't an expert martial artist, he's a copy cat with a gimmick ability and made a career out of copying other peoples fighting styles.  Batman is too smart for Tasky to use hit and run tactics on and would demolish Taskmaster in a straight up fight.  Shiva would do the exact same thing to him that Mr X did, the only difference is Shiva is more skilled and faster then X is, so the beatdown would be even worse.  

4. Are you actually comparing Shiva to Black Widow?  Seriously?  Shiva would slaughter Widow in seconds, and no, Widow never took a super soldier serum and isn't peak human either.    Black Widow has never trained in every MA style either.  

You wanted to make a few points about Taskmaster, too bad almost everything you said was false
#50 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
I'll crucify you you unbiased comic fan! Ehehehehehe!  Well I'm a DC fanboy so go figure... :p

Not that I'm saying you're wrong but I have a different take on this... Cap and Bats ain't a stalemate cause I think after a grueling match Caps would eventually win.... Taskmaster and Shiva are fairly even for me. And DS beats PB.... But this is just my opinion and am not fairly knowledgeable in Marvel so I could be wrong in more ways than one... :D