This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"last_Arrow says:
"Also the new flash Bart is the fastest incarntion of the flash as he does not share the speed force with any other flas making him pretty awesome. But I do need to point out the Speed force does not exist in the Marvel Uni , SO unlees the flash has the backpack that Steel made for him and the battle was in the marvel uni he is screwed."
If there's a fight with two characters, what sense does it make to take the power source away from one? If there's going to be a fight between DC and Marvel, both sides will get access to their power sources.
Post Edited:2007-06-06 14:47:27"

I was just saying cause they did in Avengers Vs Jla , The flash appeared in the marvel uni and got beaten up by farm people after saving a mutant

#202 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that I am seriously coming into this one a little late, and I am sorry, but I feel as both teams have an outstanding line up, they will both be hard to beat. In the end, when the dust clears, though, I see the Team DC standing victorious. They have more than enough raw power in their ranks to defeat just about anyone. Not to crack on the MU, but they have a whole lot of heroes, who would be mowed down from the beginning when Heat vision and supersonic punches break loose. I like both universe and know that it is hard to pic one over the other for me, but someone has to win.

#203 Posted by Marrduke (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Any body want to try beating their head into a wall. It will be less painful."

hahahahahahahahaah-awesome

#204 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

ORACLE says:

"Marrduke says:
"Forever says:
"Marrduke says:
"Forever says:
"Marrduke says:
"yes,..I know what the flash can do,..but like I've said (it's like beating a dead horse) It's not just "line them up""
You know that light speed is about 186,000 miles per second. And most of the Marvel heroes are hanging out in New York, so for him they might as well be all lined up."
there are heroes in the MU that can go just as fast,........."
Who?"
for captain marvel (black woman) that;s her power. "
*starts smashing his head into his desk* we've already dealt with her, it's not really a challenge... ok, we've moved on from the flash argument... anyone you want to send up against Hal Jordan? maybe he could just wipe out all the X-men from the planet with a few constructs, just him, or do you want the entire Green Lantern Corps to intervene on DC's behalf? "

Welcome folks, this is battle thread nightly, and I'm yor host Zaraki Ichigo.

Lets check in on the competition.

Uh, oh. Looks like Oracle has brought out another big gun in this one. Let's see how the opposition responds.

#205 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Marrduke says:

"wow,..beings which can end all creation and existance,...and that's no powerfull,...silly me"

are you on crack?

i asked for a serious explenation as to the neer cosmic level enteties im the Marvel universe because DC has a lot more of them, and they are a lot more powerfull...

some of the best ones aren't cosmic level, but pretty damn high on the scale, i haven't brought them in yet because it would ruin the discussion, but you are seriously pushing it

#206 Posted by Marrduke (82 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'll end it on Zaraki's last post, and leave it at that....

-going to the gym

-later

#207 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

wow... maybe this can get back to being a level headed serious discussion now.

#208 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Marrduke says:

"I think I'll end it on Zaraki's last post, and leave it at that.... -going to the gym -later"

Dont you mean your boyfriends house?

#209 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just trying to lighten the mood. Well, how would you dismantle a team like the X- Men using a team from DC. Besides Oracle's obvious point of taking a shot gun on a mouse hunt.

#210 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

ORACLE says:

"Marrduke says:
"Forever says:
"Marrduke says:
"Forever says:
"Marrduke says:
"yes,..I know what the flash can do,..but like I've said (it's like beating a dead horse) It's not just "line them up""
You know that light speed is about 186,000 miles per second. And most of the Marvel heroes are hanging out in New York, so for him they might as well be all lined up."
Who?"
*starts smashing his head into his desk* we've already dealt with her, it's not really a challenge... ok, we've moved on from the flash argument... anyone you want to send up against Hal Jordan? maybe he could just wipe out all the X-men from the planet with a few constructs, just him, or do you want the entire Green Lantern Corps to intervene on DC's behalf? "

Let's look at Wildstorm. How about The Doctor? Pwns marvel with a stray thought. Or Winter, the living embodiment of the sun? All he as to do is just get mad and it's over. Or what happens when The Engineer opens a Door to all the alternate universes she knows and calls for backup? And Void (or Spartan now) could destroy the universe and recreate it like he's already done twice. Majestic could call on The Universals or become one with the cosmos, he's done that twice. Jack Hawksmoor could turn all their cities against them. Godhead could mentally control every being on the planet by touching just one person. Hell, the Carrier could destroy everyone by Door-ing the planet into a black hole. Or better yet, if the ship gets destroyed, the baby universe at its center gets unleashed and recreates the current one. None of these are cosmics.

#211 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

heh, maybe it was a tad overkill sending a green lantern against the X-men but i feel i got my point accros lol

#212 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"ORACLE says:
"Marrduke says:
"Forever says:
"Marrduke says:
"Forever says:
"Marrduke says:
Who?"

Let's look at Wildstorm. How about The Doctor? Pwns marvel with a stray thought. Or Winter, the living embodiment of the sun? All he as to do is just get mad and it's over. Or what happens when The Engineer opens a Door to all the alternate universes she knows and calls for backup? And Void (or Spartan now) could destroy the universe and recreate it like he's already done twice. Majestic could call on The Universals or become one with the cosmos, he's done that twice. Jack Hawksmoor could turn all their cities against them. Godhead could mentally control every being on the planet by touching just one person. Hell, the Carrier could destroy everyone by Door-ing the planet into a black hole. Or better yet, if the ship gets destroyed, the baby universe at its center gets unleashed and recreates the current one. None of these are cosmics.

"

bows down before buckshot

damn, even i didn't want to pwn this newbie that bad...

my congratulations Buckshot, an amazing victory for DC :D

#213 Posted by Marrduke (82 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry i forgot my gym bag,...

and I apologize for forgetting that DC characters are omnipotent beyond all comprehension, and thet the silly MU can't beat ONE of their characters (talk about level headed discussions)....jeez,..talk about an attitude,.....

and as i said BEFORE.......I feel it would end in mutaul destruction,..or I could easily be swayed to say that one side or the other would come out victorious in the end, but with only a few survibing members...

-later......

#214 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

ORACLE says:

"heh, maybe it was a tad overkill sending a green lantern against the X-men but i feel i got my point accros lol"

ey, I agree it would be a swift and merciless attack and would be strategic genius to send you power hitters into the enemy's face and knock them on their ass before they are ready. If the corp got involved things could get green and ugly fast.

#215 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

ORACLE says:

"Buckshot says:
"ORACLE says:
"Marrduke says:
"Forever says:
"Marrduke says:
"Forever says:
"Marrduke says:
Who?"
Let's look at Wildstorm. How about The Doctor? Pwns marvel with a stray thought. Or Winter, the living embodiment of the sun? All he as to do is just get mad and it's over. Or what happens when The Engineer opens a Door to all the alternate universes she knows and calls for backup? And Void (or Spartan now) could destroy the universe and recreate it like he's already done twice. Majestic could call on The Universals or become one with the cosmos, he's done that twice. Jack Hawksmoor could turn all their cities against them. Godhead could mentally control every being on the planet by touching just one person. Hell, the Carrier could destroy everyone by Door-ing the planet into a black hole. Or better yet, if the ship gets destroyed, the baby universe at its center gets unleashed and recreates the current one. None of these are cosmics. "
*bows down before buckshot* damn, even i didn't want to pwn this newbie that bad... my congratulations Buckshot, an amazing victory for DC :D"

No, no it wasnt, the guy never had a chance, I still believe there's a way for Marvel to pull out the victory, I'm just not articulate enough to put it together.

#216 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Marrduke says:

"sorry i forgot my gym bag,...and I apologize for forgetting that DC characters are omnipotent beyond all comprehension, and thet the silly MU can't beat ONE of their characters (talk about level headed discussions)....jeez,..talk about an attitude,.....and as i said BEFORE.......I feel it would end in mutaul destruction,..or I could easily be swayed to say that one side or the other would come out victorious in the end, but with only a few survibing members...-later......"

excuse me?

my attitude?

i was quite happily willing to discuss this quite calmly, but you just refused to see any sense when it came to one specific character and kept bring cosmic characters into it.

as i've said before, if the cosmic characters are involved then it's a stalemate, if not then i firmly believe the DC had too many heavy hitters on it's team for Marvel to declare victory.

if you feel this is wrong please argue your case stating characters and why... it's very simple, don't get angry and don't try and use the same point over, and over, and over when it's already been overcome or discounted.

#217 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Let's look at Wildstorm. How about The Doctor? Pwns marvel with a stray thought. Or Winter, the living embodiment of the sun? All he as to do is just get mad and it's over. Or what happens when The Engineer opens a Door to all the alternate universes she knows and calls for backup? And Void (or Spartan now) could destroy the universe and recreate it like he's already done twice. Majestic could call on The Universals or become one with the cosmos, he's done that twice. Jack Hawksmoor could turn all their cities against them. Godhead could mentally control every being on the planet by touching just one person. Hell, the Carrier could destroy everyone by Door-ing the planet into a black hole. Or better yet, if the ship gets destroyed, the baby universe at its center gets unleashed and recreates the current one. None of these are cosmics. "

I thought they were out because they're in another dimension now... Or are we bringing in all the multiverse (keeping it to non cosmic level entities of course)?

#218 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

we only brought in the wildstorm universe because someone refused to see sense :D

they are still technically part of DC though...

#219 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats like two U's on one then and Marvel has no prayer.

#220 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

ORACLE says:

"we only brought in the wildstorm universe because someone refused to see sense :D they are still technically part of DC though..."

Along with Vertigo, which is DC for mature readers.

#221 Posted by Marrduke (82 posts) - - Show Bio

proffessor X could tell everyone without mental blocks to commit sucide around the globe, Franklin richards could blink out existance,....Korvac could do the same,.....Black bolt could scream tearing the planet apart,..kang could go through time killing every hero at thier enception,,or just open the door to HIS multiverse and bring the near infinate variations of heroes and villans through out the parralell universe's multiple man could multiply to a billion man army a swarm over most heroes (who are on a par power wise as he) Reed richerd could open the door to the negative zone, either trapping people inside, or relaesing Annihilus and the trapped vessels inside) or just use the ULTIMATE NULLIFIER and wipe existance claen...

-mutal destruction

#222 Posted by Marrduke (82 posts) - - Show Bio

thoase are all none cosmic beings on earth btw

#223 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Marrduke says:

"proffessor X could tell everyone without mental blocks to commit sucide around the globe, Franklin richards could blink out existance,....Korvac could do the same,.....Black bolt could scream tearing the planet apart,..kang could go through time killing every hero at thier enception,,or just open the door to HIS multiverse and bring the near infinate variations of heroes and villans through out the parralell universe's multiple man could multiply to a billion man army a swarm over most heroes (who are on a par power wise as he) Reed richerd could open the door to the negative zone, either trapping people inside, or relaesing Annihilus and the trapped vessels inside) or just use the ULTIMATE NULLIFIER and wipe existance claen...-mutal destruction"

everything you have listed there can be done by the team members of 'The Authority', a standard DC team that has no cosmic level beings in it...
Post Edited:2007-06-06 15:13:28

#224 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

ORACLE says:

"Marrduke says:
"proffessor X could tell everyone without mental blocks to commit sucide around the globe, Franklin richards could blink out existance,....Korvac could do the same,.....Black bolt could scream tearing the planet apart,..kang could go through time killing every hero at thier enception,,or just open the door to HIS multiverse and bring the near infinate variations of heroes and villans through out the parralell universe's multiple man could multiply to a billion man army a swarm over most heroes (who are on a par power wise as he) Reed richerd could open the door to the negative zone, either trapping people inside, or relaesing Annihilus and the trapped vessels inside) or just use the ULTIMATE NULLIFIER and wipe existance claen... -mutal destruction "
everything you have listed there can be done by the team members of 'The Authority', a standard DC team that has no cosmic level beings in it...
Post Edited:2007-06-06 15:13:28"

Oh Snap

the Doctor would make Xavier his bitch

#225 Posted by Marrduke (82 posts) - - Show Bio
  • THERE ARE NO COSMIC LEVEL BEINGS ON THAT LIST (franklin richards??? ok,...they still rock without him)

see you made my point..I propose answers to Buckshot's whitty response, and you say,.,.....

"but...but..and these guysthey can do it to"

-which is my point from the beginning. For every uber powerfull guy you bring up,..i can bring up another one (i got a bag that goes deep baby)

so LIKE I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING...mutual destruction, or only a few survivng members...

and if you want someone to take out all of them

see MOLECULE MAN (from the super-man vs. molecule man post to re-hash)

#226 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you, some sanity at last...

ohhh... good battle just thought up...

#227 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

So would Martian Manhunter

#228 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doctor can think stuff and it happens. So in the time it takes me to write a couple words he could've done any combination of time travel, telepathic overload, offensive high-level matter manip, making himself a Class Ridiculous brawler, BFR'ing others into different dimensions, anything you wrote down in your post, etc. But he's hardly a one-trick pony. He's also at least a planetary-level telekinetic, telepath, and can time travel, dimension hop (or send others away), and do other random things....all on a whim.

#229 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Marrduke says:

"- THERE ARE NO COSMIC LEVEL BEINGS ON THAT LIST (franklin richards??? ok,...they still rock without him)see you made my point..I propose answers to Buckshot's whitty response, and you say,.,....."but...but..and these guysthey can do it to"-which is my point from the beginning. For every uber powerfull guy you bring up,..i can bring up another one (i got a bag that goes deep baby)so LIKE I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING...mutual destruction, or only a few survivng members...and if you want someone to take out all of themsee MOLECULE MAN (from the super-man vs. molecule man post to re-hash)"

seriously, are you just trying to piss people off?

i made a serious comment about the characters you listed as having 'cosmic level powers' but not being 'cosmic level beings'...

this is my entire point, you are constantly bringing 'cosmic level powers' into this argument and i will just counter them ever time...

we are trying to have a serious discussion about the characters merits and flaws here on each universe, when you feel you're ready for that please feel free to join in.

untill then, you can just play you're "Im off to the gym" but still hang around and argue, card as much as you want, it just proves a childish point of view that noones taking seriously.

#230 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

ORACLE says:

"Marrduke says:
"- THERE ARE NO COSMIC LEVEL BEINGS ON THAT LIST (franklin richards??? ok,...they still rock without him) see you made my point..I propose answers to Buckshot's whitty response, and you say,.,..... "but...but..and these guysthey can do it to" -which is my point from the beginning. For every uber powerfull guy you bring up,..i can bring up another one (i got a bag that goes deep baby) so LIKE I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING...mutual destruction, or only a few survivng members... and if you want someone to take out all of them see MOLECULE MAN (from the super-man vs. molecule man post to re-hash) "
seriously, are you just trying to piss people off? i made a serious comment about the characters you listed as having 'cosmic level powers' but not being 'cosmic level beings'... this is my entire point, you are constantly bringing 'cosmic level powers' into this argument and i will just counter them ever time... we are trying to have a serious discussion about the characters merits and flaws here on each universe, when you feel you're ready for that please feel free to join in. untill then, you can just play you're "Im off to the gym" but still hang around and argue, card as much as you want, it just proves a childish point of view that noones taking seriously. "

#231 Posted by Marrduke (82 posts) - - Show Bio

marrduke to Oracle......

i repeate......

"see you made my point..I propose answers to Buckshot's whitty response, and you say,.,.....

"but...but..and these guysthey can do it to"

-which is my point from the beginning. For every uber powerfull guy you bring up,..i can bring up another one (i got a bag that goes deep baby)

so LIKE I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING...mutual destruction, or only a few survivng members...

and if you want someone to take out all of them

see MOLECULE MAN (from the super-man vs. molecule man post to re-hash)"

#232 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Oracle to Marrduke

when you're going to talk about this battle seriously and not just make snide remarks about a base argument you're welcome to join us

#233 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"The Doctor can think stuff and it happens. So in the time it takes me to write a couple words he could've done any combination of time travel, telepathic overload, offensive high-level matter manip, making himself a Class Ridiculous brawler, BFR'ing others into different dimensions, anything you wrote down in your post, etc. But he's hardly a one-trick pony. He's also at least a planetary-level telekinetic, telepath, and can time travel, dimension hop (or send others away), and do other random things....all on a whim."

I'd say Franklin Richards is on his level, though I admit to not having seen the Doctor in action much. But it would be nice to hold him off until later and get rid of Flash first. I'll go along with my Androids failing but Phoenix might have a better chance. She can do anything she wants to and her shields are always up so she should be protected from the Flash until she takes over his mind as well as DC's other speedsters and turns them on the DC characters (I will vainly tilt at windmills to try and make this thread more interesting than someone trying to claim the Purple Man would be able to contribute anything in this fight. No offense Marrduke ;)

#234 Posted by Marrduke (82 posts) - - Show Bio

my god woman,...what do you think

"so LIKE I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING...mutual destruction, or only a few survivng members...

and if you want someone to take out all of them:"

do you not get....jeezaz merry o saints........

#235 Posted by Marrduke (82 posts) - - Show Bio

and i'm sorry i don't have time to make FIVE THOUSAND posts............

#236 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Buckshot says:
"The Doctor can think stuff and it happens. So in the time it takes me to write a couple words he could've done any combination of time travel, telepathic overload, offensive high-level matter manip, making himself a Class Ridiculous brawler, BFR'ing others into different dimensions, anything you wrote down in your post, etc. But he's hardly a one-trick pony. He's also at least a planetary-level telekinetic, telepath, and can time travel, dimension hop (or send others away), and do other random things....all on a whim."

I'd say Franklin Richards is on his level, though I admit to not having seen the Doctor in action much. But it would be nice to hold him off until later and get rid of Flash first. I'll go along with my Androids failing but Phoenix might have a better chance. She can do anything she wants to and her shields are always up so she should be protected from the Flash until she takes over his mind as well as DC's other speedsters and turns them on the DC characters (I will vainly tilt at windmills to try and make this thread more interesting than someone trying to claim the Purple Man would be able to contribute anything in this fight. No offense Marrduke ;)"

isn't Franklin Richards a 'cosmic' level character?

i thought he was one of the highest ranking characters in the Marvel universe for power?

#237 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Buckshot says:
I'd say Franklin Richards is on his level, though I admit to not having seen the Doctor in action much. But it would be nice to hold him off until later and get rid of Flash first. I'll go along with my Androids failing but Phoenix might have a better chance. She can do anything she wants to and her shields are always up so she should be protected from the Flash until she takes over his mind as well as DC's other speedsters and turns them on the DC characters (I will vainly tilt at windmills to try and make this thread more interesting than someone trying to claim the Purple Man would be able to contribute anything in this fight. No offense Marrduke ;)"

Are you joking the doctor is passed his level really you should check out what he can do, Go see athourity or Methos are you around, Do you have the pic of Doctor turning a bunch of super villians blood into perfume.

#238 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

ORACLE says:

isn't Franklin Richards a 'cosmic' level character? i thought he was one of the highest ranking characters in the Marvel universe for power?"

Wouldn't the Doctor qualify as that as well?

#239 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"ORACLE says:
isn't Franklin Richards a 'cosmic' level character? i thought he was one of the highest ranking characters in the Marvel universe for power?"
Wouldn't the Doctor qualify as that as well?"

Yeah I think he does , I mean if i really think about it he could turn you into a fart with a thought

#240 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

last_Arrow says:

"Are you joking the doctor is passed his level really you should check out what he can do, Go see athourity or Methos are you around, Do you have the pic of Doctor turning a bunch of super villians blood into perfume. "

You dont think Franklin could do that?

#241 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

putting it like that, yeah both the doctor and Franklin Richards are both cosmic level characters, and as such should be taken out of the equation.

fair enough, i'll concede the doctor :D

#242 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

then lets throw them both out. I only brought in Franklin to match up against him.

#243 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Buckshot says:

Franklin Richards couldn't hope to stand up The Doctor. He may have the power (I say "may" because just having reality warping abilities doesn't make you The Doctor. I don't know if it makes sense to limit the ability to do anything, but I don't see Franklin on the same level as The Doctor.) but even if he does, he doesn't have the skill, knowledge or experience of The Doctor.

Marrduke says:

"my god woman,...what do you think "so LIKE I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING...mutual destruction, or only a few survivng members... and if you want someone to take out all of them:" do you not get....jeezaz merry o saints........"

Oracle's not a woman.

Marrduke says:

"and i'm sorry i don't have time to make FIVE THOUSAND posts............"

Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the discussion.

I (personally) wouldn't call either of them cosmic. I go by home base/stomping grounds kind of thing. They both are based on or around Earth so they're not cosmic in my book.

#244 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Marrduke says:

"and i'm sorry i don't have time to make FIVE THOUSAND posts............"

But yet you have time to argue a losing battle. Maybe you should reevaluate how you spend your time.

#245 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I (personally) wouldn't call either of them cosmic. I go by home base/stomping grounds kind of thing. They both are based on or around Earth so they're not cosmic in my book."

I also wouldn't rate them as "cosmic" because they are not part of the cosmic order. They may have cosmic level powers, but they are not counted among the "greater powers" of their respective universes, they just tap into those energies via their own personal abilities.

#246 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

so do we count people like that who would turn the tide of battle with a stray thought?

#247 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigious Man says:

"Buckshot says:
"I (personally) wouldn't call either of them cosmic. I go by home base/stomping grounds kind of thing. They both are based on or around Earth so they're not cosmic in my book."
I also wouldn't rate them as "cosmic" because they are not part of the cosmic order. They may have cosmic level powers, but they are not counted among the "greater powers" of their respective universes, they just tap into those energies via their own personal abilities."

I was thinking along these lines too so I can go with including them. Even though it weakens the side I'm arguing. I know that the Doctor gets more powerful with each incarnation but does he get the knowledge and experience of the past doctor too? If so then I will concede that he is above Franklin.

#248 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Prodigious Man says:
"Buckshot says:
I also wouldn't rate them as "cosmic" because they are not part of the cosmic order. They may have cosmic level powers, but they are not counted among the "greater powers" of their respective universes, they just tap into those energies via their own personal abilities."

I was thinking along these lines too so I can go with including them. Even though it weakens the side I'm arguing. I know that the Doctor gets more powerful with each incarnation but does he get the knowledge and experience of the past doctor too? If so then I will concede that he is above Franklin."

yes, he gets the experience and knowledge of all doctors before him...

quoted as saying "Half my brain is as old as the planet"...

#249 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

ORACLE says:

"so do we count people like that who would turn the tide of battle with a stray thought?"

We're keeping Flash, who can eliminate hundreds before they can even think...

#250 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

ORACLE says:

"so do we count people like that who would turn the tide of battle with a stray thought?"

I do. You know, I haven't even mentioned Jenny Quantum...

Forever says:

"Prodigious Man says:
"Buckshot says:
I was thinking along these lines too so I can go with including them. Even though it weakens the side I'm arguing. I know that the Doctor gets more powerful with each incarnation but does he get the knowledge and experience of the past doctor too? If so then I will concede that he is above Franklin."

He does, and there's been a version of him since the beginning of life on Earth.