#1 Edited by TheUniversalStorm (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules: No prep, no reality warping, no outside help, takes place anywhere in the milky way galaxy. Win by KO or Death.

Round1: Which team would win, Team DC or Marvel and why?

Round2: Who will win in a all out royal rumble (no teams) and why?

SA Superman w/ sword of Superman

Kal Kent

Lord Marvel

PC Vartox

Despero

Superman Prime

Chaos Grundy

Monarch

WW3 Black Adam

Magog

PC Darkseid w/ mother-box

HP Doomsday

Sinestro (White Lantern)

Hal Jordan (Parallax)

Imperiex-Prime

Dr Manhattan

vs

Rune King Thor w/ Thor-force and Destroyer armor

Sentry w/ the void

World breaker Hulk

Immortal Hercules w/ Zues upgrade

Thanos w/ infinity gauntlet (no soul or reality gem)

Cosmic Red Hulk

Gladiator

Blue Marvel

Hyperion (Earth-4023)

Silver Surfer w/ Galactus upgrade

Mangog

Trion Juggernaut

Lord Mar-Vell

Quasar

Ronan

Classic Dr Strange w/ eye of agamotto

EDITS: Sorry about the edits, the photos keeps appearing weirdly on my screen.

#2 Posted by i_like_swords (13272 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a rule somewhere stating 14+ characters in a battle isn't advised since it's often far too difficult to take every single person into account. That may be the case here.

#3 Posted by dondave (34641 posts) - - Show Bio

The only real opposition from Marvel is Trion Juggernaut, RKT & Classic Dr Strange

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

I will take the DC Team... Kal Kent and Silver Age Superman will come up Huge for the DC Team here.

#5 Edited by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope everybody saw Thanos with IG excluding 2 gems... He still has time and space gem... Lol Thanos solo's. Also, no one on DC team can stop Trion Juggs. Classic Strange can roflstomp SA Superman. And void goes intangible and puts a tentacle in everybody's head besides Imperiex, maybe Sinestro and Hal Parallax.

Also, for the second round... Maybe Imperiex or Thanos or Hal Parallax or Sinestro. Can't decide.

#6 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: parallax and Sa supes are the biggest factor on team 1, though I have to agree that Thanos ig backed by Trion Juggs and rkt would deeeestroy them

#7 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

You put imperiex on team DC so I'd say DC wins, unless thanos can beat him with 4 gems and he had a descent chance but it comes down to this

#8 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch.

#9 Posted by MadnessFall (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc Side

#10 Edited by patrat18 (9001 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: see their he is marvel fanboy thanos solos huh my god man have you no shame its disgusting how you go from post to post a kissing marvel and not even coming up with a reason

#11 Edited by BullPR (674 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: @dondave: Big lists. But if you look closely at it, it could be interesting.

Few feats known on Lord Mar-Vell, but nice potential. Against SA Superman, it could be a nice battle (LMV has one shoted a Magus able to bring then destroy several planets, SA Superman was using planets as balls...).

Hercules with Zeus power, if it's the one at the end of the Chaos War, able of full universe scale feats, he is not a minor player. Can a Parallax be a challenge?

SS with Galactus upgrade? Does it mean a SS with the power of a Galactus that has just finished a dinner?

Thanos with infinity Gauntlet without reality gem: roughly the gauntlet that Magus had and that was believed to be more powerful than several cosmic cubes...

Imperiex is a real challenge, but at this level?

The OP should clarify who is against who in this battle...

In an "all in" battle, Thanos with this almost complete Gauntlet (time gem to get rid of Imperiex, power gem to destroy the ones able of time traveling), should take it.

#12 Posted by Calrissian89 (126 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6868 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of the Marvel characters are too weak against some of the DC characters.

#14 Posted by robertloucksjr (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

The only real opposition from Marvel is Trion Juggernaut, RKT & Classic Dr Strange

Chaos War Hercules is probably the most powerful on the Marvel team. Didn't he recreate the Marvel multiverse from scratch?

#15 Posted by dondave (34641 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Chaos War Hercules is probably the most powerful on the Marvel team. Didn't he recreate the Marvel multiverse from scratch?

Is he Chaos War Hercules, the OP only says Zeus upgrade

#16 Edited by DarkRaiden (6564 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor is universal+ level, Strange can be anywhere from Universal to Multiversal, and Trion Juggernaut is dimension busting as well. I see Marvel winning.

#17 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how powerful thanos is with 4 gems. DC probably wins this

#18 Edited by TheUniversalStorm (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@bullpr:

In an issue (I forget which one, but there are bound to be scans of it). Galactus gives SS more cosmic power that allows him to destroy planets.

#19 Edited by Jbourne_32 (1039 posts) - - Show Bio

classic dr strange says "not today!" jk

#20 Posted by lol (4071 posts) - - Show Bio

DC, Hal